LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult babyhood is much better than adulthood

Kawaharu

Being an adult baby and incontinent, I often think that adulthood is so stressful and so depressing. It's why I often think that being an adult baby, I don't have an adulthood and my adulthood got replaced by adult babyhood. That's because being an adult baby and Incontinent, I am stuck in diapers that I am never gona be getting out or potty train anytime soon. Since being an adult baby,  I don't see myself growing up into normal adulthood, big kid or grown up because of my diapers and my need to be kept in diapers. On top of that being an adult baby, I view and believe that anyone who's potty trained and wears adult underwear is above me because being potty trained is being an adult, big kid or grown up. Since I am not potty trained, incontinent and kept in diapers, I don't see myself or regard myself as an adult, big kid or even a grown up. I see myself more as an adult baby because I am kept in diapers and not even potty trained due to my incontinence.

• Like 1

Going into regression and being a baby has it’s perks for sure putting my adult life behind 

However it’s definitely not practical for me. 
Glad you have caregivers that keep you in diapers 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Going into regression and being a baby has it’s perks for sure putting my adult life behind 

However it’s definitely not practical for me. 
Glad you have caregivers that keep you in diapers 

Adult babyhood is how I deal and cope with being kept in diapers due to my Incontinence 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Adult babyhood is how I deal and cope with being kept in diapers due to my Incontinence 

Is that why you got into diapees in the first place, because of your incontinence?!??????♥️?

17 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Is that why you got into diapees in the first place, because of your incontinence?!??????♥️?

I got thrown back into diapers because of my incontinence and being AB came secondary

• Like 1