LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purewick Catheter

Purewick is an external catheter intended for female anatomy. The "wick" rest between the legs and wicks away urine. A pump connected to the wick sucks the pee into a canister. It's all very entertaining for my dl fantasy. Being expensive I'm on the fence about getting one. For starters I'm not a lady. I'm worried that it's only going to be useful for it's intended audience. Although I'm considering trying the device within a disposable brief. I read a couple nursing forums saying they use a brief over the purewick so it might work. Has any one else seen or tried this? And if so do you think it would work for male anatomy inside a brief? 

2 hours ago, heartwood said:

Purewick is an external catheter intended for female anatomy. The "wick" rest between the legs and wicks away urine. A pump connected to the wick sucks the pee into a canister. It's all very entertaining for my dl fantasy. Being expensive I'm on the fence about getting one. For starters I'm not a lady. I'm worried that it's only going to be useful for it's intended audience. Although I'm considering trying the device within a disposable brief. I read a couple nursing forums saying they use a brief over the purewick so it might work. Has any one else seen or tried this? And if so do you think it would work for male anatomy inside a brief? 

Male anatomy is completely different. Why do you think the medical establishment use different sizes etc for men? You'd be crazy trying something designed for women on yourself. 

We use  purewick catheters all the time at work. You'd be wasting a crap ton of money getting something that doesn't work, and they just dont work on people with external genitalia. I heard tale of a similar device for men who have no penis or just indies, but haven't seen it yet.