LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scary regressions

So today I regressed into little space. I don’t recall much about it. I came out of it and found myself on my living room floor, with my baby toys and the TV set on a child’s program 

The really strange part was I was in a dry diaper,  now I know I wet my overnight diaper and have no memory of changing out of my overnight diaper 

Ok there are some vague things I remember but it was almost like I was not aware 

So scary and wonder how often this happens to others 

• Like 2

I wouldn't be so scared about it and I will explain why. 

I thought I had DID because the symptoms matched. I Don't after I tried to think of a why on earth I couldn't remember anything I did.

I remembered a class I was in the private highschool I attended. We had to pretend that someone was either a extra-terestrial  or a toddler that followed directions to the letter and tell how to make a peanutbutter and jelly sandwitch. 

It was very comical as 0 sandwitches got made and alot of food was wasted. The point was to show the subconsious takes steps every day that nobody is aware of.

So to say this another way your subconcious knew you needed to be in littlespace for some reason and made the choice for you because you ignored the need for too long.

Yes I have woke up in some awkward situations not like yours though. 

My little space is based off of safety,security, health, comfort, and lack of knowledge. 

My stages of subconcious processes archive themselves and hide themselves as long as I meet my needs, if I don't meet a specific need each level will take control and do stuff for me. 

The most common thing I ignore is the need to sleep.

Based on a past experience that could have very well killed me because I ignored the need to sleep. I come to in situatitions where it is impossible not to give in and actually go to sleep. 

I mean quite impossible not to sleep or even have a reason not to sleep when you can't remove your diaper and can't get out of bed. 

The longer I ignore the need the more impossible it is not to sleep also. I mean I have come out of it before and decided to find a way to get out of bed when only 65% awake. The next time I came to I was fully stuck in bed and couldn't even move more than ¼ of a inch in any direction. Yea thanks to my subconcious thought processes being automatic it used the knowledge that I wasn't fully awake and fact I have items to keep me from sleepwalking and I came to fully attached to my bed with segufix locking restraints and a posey locking roll belt and 0 key anywhere to be seen. Yea I still wanted to stay up and tried to break the restraints for 2hours and woke up the next morning with the key right next to me. 

The subconcious is a bitch when you ignore your needs.  But I wouldn't be too scared of your subconsious as it is about 500 steps ahead of you. 

I'm thinking you were trying to decide to have some littlespace time and your subconsious knew you needed it and made the choice for you ?

I will give you the set of instructions for a peanutbutter and jelly sandwitch that one of my classmates wrote that day and explain what happened.

1 gather the bread, peanut butter, jelly, knife and spoon

2 put the peanutbutter on the bread 

3 put the jelly on the bread 

4 put the bread faceing itself and press the bread with the peanut butter and jelly in the middle together 

0 sandwitch made 

A jar of peanutbutter and a jar of jelly was sitting on top of a loaf of bread in the middle and the loaf of bread was completely compressed and destroyed still in the bag ?