LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare - for me and kaylaindiapers

Vera-baby

Kayla hated that term big girl. She just thought she got a chance and that’s all she wanted. She knew once she convinced her mom to not make her go to the daycare and have Jessica babysit her! She would pay Jessica back for talking down to her and giving her a stupid pacifier..

Things we’re going good until they picked up her bratty sister.

”Hey shut up it’s summer camp!” Kayla had to defend her pride she couldn’t let her goody too shoes sister know she wore a diaper today.. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda looked at Kayla in the mirror as she was driving. “Katie be nice to your sister you know it’s summer camp, Kayla now be a good girl and tell us about your day” she says smiling as she drives to Olive Garden pulling into the parking lot she finds a place. Once parked Amanda gets out. “I’m going to get a parking ticket wait in the car”

“Im sorry Kayla I didn’t mean to upset you , I think you met my best friends sister Sarah she goes there” Katie says happily 

“Nothing exciting really.” She didn’t want to get into it she wondered what Jessica told her.. She knew her mom knew about the spanking and the accident. 

Once it was her and her sister.

”You better knock it off or I’ll get you back you brat!” 

Kayla hoped Katie’s friends wouldn’t say anything cause she was the oldest at the day care.. 

“Oh stop the tough girl act Kayla it doesn’t work, do you want me to tell mom your threatening me” she says looking at Kayla smiling.

”did you play with Sarah today” she asks wanting to see what Kayla would say 

Kayla wasn’t going to let her step sister get away with this she didn’t even think about the consequences as she took the bottle of Coke and poured it on her soaking her.

”Ha how you like that you brat!” Kayla had a big smug smile on her face.. 

Amanda was walking back towards the car after getting the ticket from the machine she was about to open the door and was looking forward to having a lovely time with her daughters. As she looked into the car she saw Kayla pouring the bottle of coke over Katie.

he couldn’t stop her from doing it but she was going to make Kayla regret her actions. She felt she had been very generous giving her a second chance.

”Kayla what do you think your doing? How dare you do that to your big sister” she says. 

Kayla was mad 

“She’s not my big sister I am and she teased me once to often so I let her have it bet she don’t tease me again!” 

Kayla knew she was in big trouble and she could tell Katie was smiling as she also knew Kayla was in big trouble and she enjoyed being called the BIG sister! 

Amanda unbuckles kaylas seat belt and drags her out of the car. She spins her round so she has total access to Kayla’s exposed bottom.

”I don’t see any proof that your the big sister , and Katie teasing you is no excuse for what you did.” She says sternly and starts spanking Kayla hard on her bottom.

“N- no please please!” She yells as her mom has her where she wants her Kayla can only try to get away but that’s not happening.

As Kayla’s getting spanked and she moving around the pacifier falls out of her pocket..

She’s to busy crying to notice it fell out.,

”Mom look does Kayla have a pacifier guess she really is the baby sister.” Kaite hands it to her mom 

Amanda let’s out a laugh as Katie picks up and passes her the pacifier. “Would you like your paci baby” she asks giving her ten more hard smacks. She then holds it up to Kayla’s mouth and forces her to suck on it.

”Kayla be a good girl and don’t make a sound I need to talk to your big sister” she says sternly.

she then turns to Katie. “I’m sorry sweetie you still look soaked take your bag into the store and change in the toilets and while your in there can you get me some things” she says handing Katie a list she had just quickly wrote.

shopping list

adult sized diapers, baby powder, wipes and pull ups.

Katie smiles and heads  into the store 

Kayla’s crying as her step mom continues the spanking she can’t believe when her step mom has the pacifier..

She has no choice but to accept it she didn’t want anymore spankings and when her mom pressed it to her lips she took it..

Kayla stood there sucking her pacifier sniffling to herself.

”Sure mom.” She laughed as she read the list she knew for sure she would be the big sister..

Once she changed her clothes she went out to get the things on the list..

”Hmm I want her to be a real baby not a baby with adult things.” She said as she looked around..

Katie knew her sister was small so she got a box of pampers size 7.. She grabbed the baby powder and baby wipes she found a baby bottle that said baby sister.

”Oh she’s going to love these!” 

She got back to the car..

”Sorry mom I couldn’t resist! 

Kayla saw the box of pampers.

”I’m not a baby I’m not wearing those!” She yelled spitting out her pacifier.. 

“Thank you doing the shopping they look great.” Spotting the bottle as she helps load the stuff into the car she smiles looking forward to seeing Kayla use it.

“Kayla you don’t get to decide whether you wear diapers or not you’ve lost that big girl privilege. I’d you keep this protest up I’ll be sending you to school tomorrow in a thick diaper” she says bending down to pick up kaylas pacifier and putting it back in her mouth

“I’m not wearing a damn diaper I’m not a baby and I’m tired of this shit!” She said spitting out the pacifier she was livid..

”Oh rbis should be good!” Katie said looking at Kayla then her mom..

Kayla was like a cornered rat and she knew it with no place to go..

”Please please you can’t do this!” She yelled crying as she had a feeling something was coming and she wasn’t going to like it! 

Amanda had had enough now and feeling she had given Kayla enough of a chance to start acting more mature lifted her up and laid her down on the backseat of the car, it had been a while since she had diapered someone like this. She removed her skirt completely before sliding her panties down her legs.

”im not giving you anymore chances Kayla your back in diapers till I decide otherwise” she says lifting her legs and giving her 6 hard smacks. 
she then slides a diaper under her bottom and then lowers her legs before adding baby powder and lotion.

”there’s going to be a lot of changes Kayla. Starting from now you will call me mommy and your not allowed to do anything without me or Katie saying it’s ok” she says doing her diaper up nice and snug. She then lifts her out the car she had no attention of allowing her to hide her diaper

After a few hard snacks Kayla couldn’t face much more she was crying like a baby as her step mom roughly pushed her down she slapped away her mommy’s hands as she began to undress her that only got her more smacks on the hands then on her bottom..

Kayla was done as she laid there sniffling as her mom unfolded the pampers she could tell just by the smell after years of babysitting!  She never thought in her wildest dreams she would be the one being diapered.. 

Katie was watching all this and really enjoying this she was going to make sure Kayla now knew she was the baby and she was going to keep her down so she could always be the oldest.. 

“Here baby.” She said teasing her lips with the pacifier after another smack to her thighs Kayla opened.. She couldn’t believe the things her mommy was saying.. 

Once her mom was done she looked at her diaper and hated it.. 

Kayla didn’t want to say anything with the pacifier in her mouth..

Katie knew what ash was doing..

”Baby you should say thank you mommy for putting me back in diapers where I belong come on baby say it.” 

Katie smiled she was going to enjoy being the big sister. 

Amanda putting Kayla down then taking a firm hold of her hand like she would a real toddler locks the car then starts walking her towards Olive Garden. “Now let’s have a nice meal out as a family I want you both on your best behaviour do I make myself clear”  

Thinking about what had happened in the last few hours Amanda decided she would have to speak to Jessica about potentially having her be Kayla full time babysitter as due to work Amanda was unable to give her the attention she needed.

”Kayla are you going to be a good girl for Mel” she says smiling as they enter the restaurant 

“I’m not a baby this is stupid!” She cries still not happy or used to the way things are now..

Katie wanted to constantly remind Kayla that she’s now the big sister..

”Baby be good of big sissy spanks also you didn’t thank mommy for putting you back in diapers where you belong.” 

Kayla looked at her mommy and she gave her that stern mommy look so she better do as they say..

”Thank you mommy for putting me back in d- di- diapers where I- I belong.” She said barley able to get the words out.. 

“Yes.” She knew she had no choice of she might get a spanking! 

“Good girl Kayla I’m proud of you” she says smiling down at Kayla.

once in the restaurant there shown over to a booth by a waitress. The waitress keeps looking Kayla as they walk over. “Here’s your menus let me know when your ready to order, I’ll be right back “ she says walking off. 

Amanda smiling. “Thank you” she says to the waitress as they get seated.

”now do you to girls know what you want” she says happily 

Kayla sat down trying to get used to wearing a diaper.. Jessica’s going to love this..

Hey it worked she’d back in diapers and mom even says I’m the big sister so yeah Kayla is the new baby I even got her baby bottles. lol.. Katie texted Jessica as they both conspired to make Kayla the baby! 

“I’ll take the soups and salad.” Kayla said with her head lowered as she was embarrassed to be sitting with her step mom and sister in a baby diaper.. 

“Now baby that won’t do you need something to make you big and strong when you grow up sometime.” Katie said smiling..

“Here we go off the kids menu some yummy spaghetti.” 

Amanda smiled as Katie took over and kind of ordered for kayla.

”the spaghetti does sound yummy doesn’t it kayla” Amanda says looking at her then turning her attention to the waitress.

”can I have the lasagne and garlic bread please, and also a glass a wine” she says happily 

then waitress takes down the order. “Certainly ma’am and I’ll bring over a colouring set for the baby” she adds trying not to laugh at kayla 

Kayla was furious she wanted to punch her sister and the waitress right in the face. 

“You hear that baby K you get to color a nice picture for mommy and big sis.” Katie was reveling in her new big sister role. 

Kayla rolled her eyes this new punishment was the worst ever! 

“Oh I know baby make the picture real good so we can hang it on the fridge and mommy can show her friends how good of a color you are. “ her step mom smiled she was going to enjoy having a baby around the house. 

The waitress came back carrying a large colouring book and a pack of crayons. “Here you go sweetie” she said as she placed them down in front of Kayla trying not to laugh as she did.

”Kayla say thank you” amanda says as she opens the pack of crayons for Kayla.

“Seriously you really expect me to color this stupid picture.” Kayla had no idea what she was now expected to do in her second babyhood.

”Now now baby be good or big sis Katie spanks.” 

Kayla took the crayons and began coloring.. 

Kayla truly felt like a baby now! 

“Yes I do sweetie and when we get home I can put it up , be a good girl for mommy” Amanda says smiling.

the waitress comes back with their drinks. Smiling she couldn’t believe a girl kaylas age was still in diapers.

”enjoy your drinks your meals will be with you shortly” she says 

“No I don’t wanna it up on the fridge I’m not a little girl!” She whined 

“No you’re a baby girl!” Katie chimed In. 

Kyla took her drink as the waitress smiled everyone’s drink was a glass except Kayla’s here was a plastic cup with a lid with a smiling clown.. It was obviously a kids cup..

”How cute drink up baby we’ll have to have mommy get you a baby bottle or maybe big sis already got you one!” 

Kayla frowned she wouldn’t be surprised about anything anymore after all she was now wearing a baby diaper.