LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Furry Walk

Well seeing as I got no answers from anyone about going on a furry walk to the Boston common looks like I will be doing it myself.Heck i even sent an invite to Barton Fox and asked if he might be able to set one up.But not a word.

I so much want to get together with outher furrys well I can do it

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 10:14 PM, waynecook52 said:

Well seeing as I got no answers from anyone about going on a furry walk to the Boston common looks like I will be doing it myself.Heck i even sent an invite to Barton Fox and asked if he might be able to set one up.But not a word.

I so much want to get together with outher furrys well I can do it

Well i went walking on the Boston Common and wound up doing it by myself seeing as no one came.So if im going on a furry walk it will by myself.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wekk looks loke i will be going by myself again this year.sent out ten invites this year and not any got back tome.Just wish even would say they would go with me.DARN

23 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Wekk looks loke i will be going by myself again this year.sent out ten invites this year and not any got back tome.Just wish even would say they would go with me.DARN

Hiii!

I am not a furry myself at least not yet. I think the art and skill in the creation of fursuits is awesome. Anyhow if I was and could get to your area I'd love to go.

🧜‍♂️

• 1 month later...

Hi,well did my furry walk to the Boston Common.Walked all the way down to the duck pond.Still never bumped into any other furrys.Someone told me there where two there on Friday.DARN.One of these days i'm going to run into some there.