LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wanna be a BABY again!!!?????

I REALLY wish I was a baby again!!!! Will someone please hand me the formula to turn myself into a ACTUAL baby?! I REALLY NEED it!??????? And feed me a baba, and get me a diaper! Someone put an bottle in my mouth to shut me up!!!!????????????????????????????????? I'll just be here throwing a giant temper tantrum in front of everyone, on full display for everyone to see!!!!??????????????????????????????????????? (12 hours later!) Well now that I've had that full blown temper tantrum I feel much better!!!!????????? Thanks everyone for putting up with my crankiness and bitchiness!!!! That's why you guys are the best second family a BABY like me could ask for!!!!!?????????♥️????????

1rNtH2.gif

IMG_20220510_165607.gif

4 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I REALLY wish I was a baby again!!!! Will someone please hand me the formula to turn myself into a ACTUAL baby?! I REALLY NEED it!??????? And feed me a baba, and get me a diaper! Someone put an bottle in my mouth to shut me up!!!!????????????????????????????????? I'll just be here throwing a giant temper tantrum in front of everyone, on full display for everyone to see!!!!??????????????????????????????????????? (12 hours later!) Well now that I've had that full blown temper tantrum I feel much better!!!!????????? Thanks everyone for putting up with my crankiness and bitchiness!!!! That's why you guys are the best second family a BABY like me could ask for!!!!!?????????♥️????????

I don't have the formula to reduce your size but I shure do have the name of the actual baby formula that will cause you to have accidents ? They designed it for babies that are constipated. ( Enfamil Reguline ) 

My hair is in a pigtails that connect into a ponytail so I have a triangle in my hair on the top of my head ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Just make sure if you find the fountain of youth to go all the way in or this could happen

Okay buddy!?????? I'll be SURE to go in head first! Like THIS!!!!???????♥️??

j6TIhr.gif

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Okay buddy!?????? I'll be SURE to go in head first! Like THIS!!!!???????♥️??

j6TIhr.gif

Doesn't that baby know the formula is for drinking ??

Jeggy https://www.walmart.com/ip/Enfamil-Reguline-Baby-Formula-Designed-for-Soft-Comfortable-Stools-with-Omega-3-DHA-Probiotics-for-Immune-Support-Reusable-Powder-Tub-19-5-Oz/36969533   be carefull man knowledge ends in messy diapers ? You will be sitting there watching paw patrol go to fart and Mess your self completely within a few seconds ?

13 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Doesn't that baby know the formula is for drinking ??

Jeggy https://www.walmart.com/ip/Enfamil-Reguline-Baby-Formula-Designed-for-Soft-Comfortable-Stools-with-Omega-3-DHA-Probiotics-for-Immune-Support-Reusable-Powder-Tub-19-5-Oz/36969533   be carefull man knowledge ends in messy diapers ? You will be sitting there watching paw patrol go to fart and Mess your self completely within a few seconds ?

?The link isn't apearing as a link?

• Like 2