LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diaper Identity(Private w/BobbyDrago)

Daddydrew

"How did things get like this" Paul thought to himself. 10 minutes ago he was dared to run through the community college butt naked. After 4 drinks he felt like he could do anything. The campus security ran after him, but even though Paul stood a little over 4 feet and was on the skinnier side, he was quite the sprinter. Before he knew it he could hear police sirens going off. An just like that he was running from the cops while wearing nothing at all. He was doing a good job of hiding with each passing cop car, but he was loosing energy fast.

The alcohol and constant sprinting was really fatiguing him. He somehow made his way into town, unfamiliar with the surrounding area as he moved here to go to community college and he barely went to class. He was fading in and out, he was about to pass out. He tried to find an open door or window somewhere, again and again everything was locked. But finally he found an open window, no idea where he was getting into he fell on the floor and closed the window behind him.

Catching his breathe he in a drunken state was trying to take in everything. He saw stuffed animals, what looked like to be a rocking chair. "Where am I?" Looking up he saw more nursery printed decor and realized he was in some kind of daycare. Laughing knowing he was in the clear, he took the room in. He had always snuck pampers growing up as they always fit him. Seeing a bigger and thick diaper he thought, why the hell not. Paul then sat on the diaper and then taped up the sides. The diaper against his cock and balls felt incredible, even to the point where he was rubbing and touching himself. He then noticed a onesie, it looked small but as he started to put it on it fit a little snug but just right on him. Feeling himself slowly starting to pass out he noticed a bunch of stuffed animals and laid into them, somewhat hiding him as he passed out. Unknowingly wetting the diaper as he slept, thinking he got away with the perfect crime

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Connor was enjoying the crisp night air when he saw what he could only describe as a nude child drunkenly sprint past him diving through an open window of a daycare. Not even a minute later a cop car charges past and another one stops next to him and begins asking about the streaking college frat kid. Connor was floored how could someone that short be a college kid? Rather than expose what he just saw a plan began to form. With only the tiniest bit of guilt he informed the officer that the man started charging across private properties in the wrong direction.

After the police left to begin searching for the drunk Connor left for the supermarket to begin his plan.

Paul had never drank that much before and he was in a deep sleep. Around 7 am the daycare opened and no one spotted him at first. The most you could see was a small foot sticking out but nothing noticeable. Paul pay no mind as the staff entered and their first few kids arrived. One of the kids removed one of the stuff animals and Paul was now visible with a wet diaper and thumb in his mouth.

One of the staff eventually found Paul, checked the diaper and picked him up to change him. Paul awoke a little bit but with groggy eyes, not aware of his surroundings. Then as he was gentle placed, he thought he could make out someone in front of him.

James the staff member said, "my does someone have a wet diaper? yes they do, yes they do." James then made quick work of the wet and soggy diaper as it was replaced with a new and fresh diaper. Paul, with a bad hangover couldn't make out words but he felt the cold air hit his privates and then felt the diaper be placed on him. James then carried Paul back to the play area and said, "Now play nicely."

Paul landed on his puffy butt, was then starting to open his eyes more. "where...where am I?" He said as he looked at the nursery area with kids running all around him. "Oh shit!" he said in a low voice. He really did spend the night in here. An to his horror he looked down to see the diaper and childish looking shirt with a bear on it. "I need to get the hell out of here." He thought to himself. Trying to stand up, his legs wobbled a bit as he was still too hungover. crawling back to the toys he laid up against them, we wondered ho he was going to get out and what his next move would be.

A short time later an attendant comes over and hoists you up onto their hip. "Hey there little guy, good news. Daddy's here! That's right daddy has come early for you!" He coos to you in an excitable manner while carrying you to the front desk.

"Thank you ever so much for looking after my dear Caleb." The unknown man says ti the attendant as you are handed over. This man immediately shoves a pacifier into Paul's mouth. "Now I understand there was a problem with some missing paperwork... what do you need from me?"

Everything is fuzzy and loud for Paul and he hated being picked up. "My what? No I don't have a da...daddy?" He said as he was rubbing his head. Paul isn't even thinking about what this guy is saying.

Paul then looked up as he saw some strange man and was even more shocked as he was being handed off to him. "Wha" is all he could get out as a pacifier was shoved into his mouth.

James smiled and said, "Yes! Every child that gets checked in, needs to be signed out." As he was going through the paperwork he couldn't see a Caleb. Trying to stall a bit James said, "Sorry just a second. Just to let you know, little Caleb had a nice little nap and we had to change the little fella's diaper. It was soaked." Turning to the other employee they had a quick chat, they had no record of this kid. They freaked out, they must have forgotten about this kid. The even crazy possibility was that someone this kid got in on his own, which was crazy. Standing to face Connor in a bit of a panic, "Um well sir, we um..seem to have misplaced Calebs paperwork." he awkwardly laughed. Pulling a fresh sign out sheet he said, "If you just want to fill this out real quick you can be on your way. Just need the name and what time he was dropped off."

"what is happening?" Paul said to himself. Being slow and hungover was not great right now. But at the same time he couldn't just take out the pacifier and say he goes to college down the street. Looking at the strange man, maybe this was his way out. Paul decided to stay quiet until they left. 

James then said, "well looks like we are all set. You bring baby Caleb back anytime you want."

Paul was taken aback by that question. Taking the pacifier out, "how did you..." Then his eyes got wide, "oh shit. you saw me climb in didn't you? no wonder you claimed to be my "daddy" look dude, just take me up the road to my place so I can get out of this diaper."

The diaper pressed up against him indicated he did, but would never tell this stranger. "Game? what kind of game? who are?!" Paul asked. But as he was being carried like a baby down the road, with his diaper ok full display, his tone changed a bit as he tried to hide a little. "what game do you want to play?" he asked a bit more seriously

"You are going to be living with me. Not that you have a choice since the frat kicked you out to avoid problems with the police college too for that matter." He says and gives it a bit to sink in.

Paul started to freak out. His frat kicked him out? it was the only thing he had going for him and even if he went back, the cops would be called. But the alternative of not going to jail was to go home with this guy? this stranger? "why me? like I...like this? Diaper and all?"

"Best answer your cute. Spend the length of the Warrent with me as my baby and after you can leave no questions asked if you enjoy life as my child stay as long as you wish." Connor states plainly

That cute comment went to Paul's head as he smiled a little. But this was his second chance! The Warrent couldn't be for that long, he assumed. Besides there was no way he would enjoy being a child...right? Looking back at Connor he said, "fine you have a deal. but do you really think people are going to think of me as a baby?" 

Getting a little flustered, Paul said,",really?..I mean I don't think so" being in denial. "But like, do I or like you want me to use the diaper? I can take it off when we get to your place?"

"Oh no sweetie you chose diapers so you have no potty training at all for now" Connor teases lightly patting your back comfortingly. "Besides Caleb its best to separate you from that naughty naughty Paul whos wanted by the police, and they know your small but really who would try to hide as an infant even if they could pull it off"

"I was drunk when I got into this freaking thing, I didn't actually want too. Besides I wouldn't knowingly wet this diaper." Paul replied. Though Connor made a point about hiding like an infant. But he figured this would last, like one or two days top. "You could still call me Paul, not like they will ask a baby named Paul."

"Sorry sweetie as long as your with me Caleb is your new name." Connor smiles at you and gives you a kiss on the cheek. As we walk we pass by a couple people who all gush about your cuteness.

"Fine Caleb, whatever." Paul replied. He hadn't been carried like this in years and somehow found his bare legs wrapped around Connor's waist. But then as the people walked by, Paul hid his face in Connor's chest to try and hide. "Can..can we get out of here? This is embarassing to say the least."

"Just squeeze daddy real tight." Paul said sarcastically in his head. But as the minutes passed he seemed to lean towards more on the strange man. Seeing people walk by, his diaper in view for people. "Are we almost there? My head is killing me and I could use some water." Paul said