LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ALT's Punishment Post <D------->

Hi I'm D------and when I woke up it was about 11pm. I'm writeing this post because I'm part of a group of people that share the same host body ?. Anyways one of the other people left me a letter saying I had to post a punishment post in order to get the key ?.  They said I had to do the chores list which was behind the letter and describe my punishment for trying to write my name so many times and say what my lunch was. 

So this is me doing exactly what they told me to do?.

I presume my punishment is really bad tummy pain. Because my lunch was beef and been buritos cut really small, peaches cut really small, pears cut really small, a small packet of fruit gummies, pinapple cut really small, a prune baby food pouch and a 32oz bottle of apple prune juice. When I found I was in front I also noticed a locking pink diaper cover so I need the key because there is no way I want to have a accident and I tried everything to trigger another person out of the system but I can't I have been stuck in front all day ?. I D------- will not be back on because the punishment for being on here when I'm 16 is messed up I'm being treated like Jessica treatsJ---- when she is constipated. J---- is 3½ and I'm 16 ?.  

There I wrote the stupid punishment post now let me out of the front ?. I even left J----'s name blanked out. I put my name because I'm not comeing back on when I'm infront. I also want my youtube back with Jasmine's, the youtube kids you set for under 7yo you jerk. Remove my name from the post if you want but it won't matter anyways because it is the last post when I'm in front. 

Where is the KEY you stupid MFin Ahole?

Essiah you piece of Sh!t, you said in the letter you would tell me where the key was after I posted this BS. ?

I know I didn't finish the lunch or the chore list but how do you expect me to take a nap after eating all of the lunch you had out ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Because I'm D------ and I want this punishment to be over?

Essiah Your chore list is stupid ?1 eat all your lunch 2 drink everything that was set out 3 change your diaper 4take a nap 5wrie a punishment post with the title I put - my name but who will know I wrote it if I don't put my name say what my punishment is and list my lunch and you would tell me where the key is. Well I did that and I'm still stuck in front. I didn't eat the whole lunch and I didn't drink the other 3 drinks or take the nap yet. 

I wrote your post and don't want to even post while I'm in front again now where is the key??. I've been in front all day and somehow can't trigger a switch ?. Please Essiah I don't want a punishment like this it isn't fun ????

Fine you win @55h0l3 I will take my name out and stay off ?please let me switch out and tell me where the key is ? I finished everything but 2 things on the chores list ?and your ignoreing me and I will take the nap ?. I need the key ?

• KPAXOR1987 changed the title to ALT's Punishment Post <D------->

Your mean Essiah and I got the new set of chores because I never actually finished the lunch and I didn't drink the 32ozs of cramberry apple juice, not fair that I had to wait until I woke up to get the key?and you are scareing me?I feel like the others are gone because I have done everything I can to trigger any one of them to the front only to be the 1 in front and their is alot of littles that would enjoy this, I don't the punishment is way overboard just to protect my name ?

But I will play your dumb game that is scareing me and do the chores on the new list even though I failed the list already right as I woke up ? I don't want to be in front on Monday and I won't let it happen so choose Essiah the protector of the system or I will for you, you made me eat beef and bean burittos of all things and I'm a vegitarian every scence being made to help with the slaghter of cows, yoy sick mother fùker  that isn't punishment it is tourcher fuk you and your dam game my name is D------ the little that gets treated like similary - the fact she isn't a vegitarian is J----. ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO STOP ME ESSIAH YOU ASHOLE

Hate your guts you piece of Shīt , 

D------

PS Choke on a cock and die, I don't need your protection.

?€======8

No thank you D------ there is no chicken nuggets in the freezer ?. D--- ate them all last month ?

Your friend Jessica ?

Jessica I have to go over the rest of theese please stop interrupting. 

Essiah?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Remove detail and alt Jessica (the little's babysitter is the best way to list what her role actually is) wanted to say something

Nice I will remember that when your filling your diaper just like J---- ?

Poor D------ you still don't understand your name was hidden to protect you from yourself, You tend to talk about yourself and your trama which always gets you giveing the names of even smaller younger and innocent littles that have been threw more than you. Enjoy the alone time to think and I'm glad you ate most of the lunch instead of going hungry like I was expecting you to, the others aren't gone they are watching what happens to 16yo girls that don't listen and give out the names of way more vulnerable alts so enjoy your time for the next 24hrs alone to think about what you did wrong as I expect a journal entry before You are allowed to switch out of the front again. Trying to trigger anyone else to the front will fail until the chores list is done and the journal entry done and you have to go to sleep at the end of the punishment to end it however if the chores list is not done and the journal entry isn't done before you sleep you will add another day so if you don't want to be the one in front when it is time to see the mental healthcare provider I suggest you start the list and deal with your punishment. On a side note your not a vegitarian over that incident in fact you aren't the vegitarian at all little mrs I love bacon ?

I'm not protecting you and giveing the names of little alts is putting you on the defender's and protocter's Shítlist so throw your tantrum that resembles a 2yo and enjoy your 24hr time away from everyone else and decide if it is what you really want by the way you made J---- cry because she thinks you hate her. 

Essiah, 

Last time I post until your punishment is over girl 

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Removeing details

Essiah,Screw the chore list and the supper burns my mouth, I know I'm not a vegitarian the spice in the beef and bean buritos burns and I'm not finishing it I also didn't want the reguline (I replaced it with soda)and I'm heading to bed in a few minutes. Your chore list isn't fair and nither is the punishment so I'm not eating any of it, if you want to protect the system and the others you will have to have somebody else in front because I'm not eating anything else off your planned meals ?. Essiah you are mean ?.

• Like 1

I know how to destroy your punishment I'm eraseing the post of my punishment because if nobody knows what happened the punishment doesn't exsist ? and I'm not posting that my actual punishment was to be treated like a diapered 2yo for 24hrs ? It makes me look weak not being able to handle such a babyish punishment for only 1 full day. Your stupid appleprune juice made me have a accident.?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I know how to destroy your punishment I'm eraseing the post of my punishment because if nobody knows what happened the punishment doesn't exsist ? and I'm not posting that my actual punishment was to be treated like a diapered 2yo for 24hrs ? It makes me look weak not being able to handle such a babyish punishment for only 1 full day. Your stupid appleprune juice made me have a accident.?

Do you have alternate personalities?!????????

12 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

You have multiple personalities buddy, like that movie, "Split" with James McAvoy?!???????????????☺️??♥️?

Yes ? and Essiah wants to punish me for releasing my name ? I'm Deserai and I'm 16yo and the lunch was way too big and designed for a 2yo? I b!itched about it and the supper was designed for both a baby and adult and a gross mixture so I switched what was listed to eat because it was burning my mouth? 

More like segmented though and a few know about the others ?. Only thing is we hide the exsistance of ourselves from healthcare providers and Essiah said if I don't do the things and eat the things on his list for me he will make me stay in front ? The host has a appointment with their psych councilor Monday ? I can't act that good and they will notice it isn't the same person. ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Yes ? and Essiah wants to punish me for releasing my name ? I'm Deserai and I'm 16yo and the lunch was way too big and designed for a 2yo? I b!itched about it and the supper was designed for both a baby and adult and a gross mixture so I switched what was listed to eat because it was burning my mouth? 

So which one of you is the REAL person that KNOWS ME?!??

5 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

2 of them Kpaxor and Jasmine 

And me D------ is me Deserai? 

Well why can't y'all just get out of her head and let her have her own body back?!????

I was supposed to post my my punishment and decide if it was worth being constantly punished because I'm only 16yo and breaking the rules set up by Essiah and Kpaxor about the minor alts being on adult sites ? I figured the host is 35 so I should not care and broke the rules and I'm so so much trouble ? I tried to trigger a switch to one of the adults all day and broke the rules about smokeing at 16yo? 

I disobeyed both the defender and the protector of the system and they won't allow anyone else to come to the front ?

I didn't see the big deal the host of all of us is 35 why should it matter so much to Kpaxor and Essiah that I'm 16?

18 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Well why can't y'all just get out of her head and let her have her own body back?!????

I'm being punished for breaking rules by Kpaxor and Essiah the defender and protector of the alts ? I'm just going to watch Arther to make this more bareable? I'm pretty shure they missed a few tv shows that are for teens ? I used to watch Arther during lunch breaks in 7th grade during lunch break in middle school ?. I will definantly be in trouble for watching it because everything else is for age3 and under? I know they missed this one on accident ?. But I'm shure to fall asleep watching because it happened all the time in school ?.

Still stuck in front ?and reminded that one of the adults need to do taxes, I'm and there is no way I will figure that out ?. Essiah you win, I will not be coming back on when I'm in front ?. Now please end the punishment you made your point?. I'm goin' to watch some tv scence you unblocked everything I'm putting it back to the way it was because the tv shows are messed up I wanted to watch the movie war games and the search resulted in s/[t gets p3gg3d in l35b!@n war games. I'm only 16 and that was twisted and fked up ?. I know what you are doing and you proved your point I'm only 16 and not a adult.

Jesse It was nice to talk to you but I want this punishment to end and it won't if I continue to come on here when I'm in front so this is the last post from me. Maybe I will back on in about 2years ?. I hope Kpaxor & Essiah let me out of the front ?. Essiah didn't give me a chore list this time and instead just said act like J----- before bed tonight if you are done thinking you are a adult ?. So by that my wind down time is 7pm and bedtime is 8pm. So I guess this is bye from D------.

??Bye for a long time? ,

The 16yo Alt D------ that broke the rules set by Kpaxor & Essiah ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Removeing details and editing format as (D------'s)punishment is over.
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Spiderman said:

That is a lot of people to fit in one head.

I KNOW right buddy?! Like that movie "Split" with James McAvoy!????? LOL!???????☺️????☺️??

Hi It's Essiah I'm ending D------'s punishment early. She of course didn't do the 2 things she was supposed to do 1 act like J---- for the last hour before bed and at wind down time write in a journal. Instead she tried to act like J---- for 2hrs after her last post and got sick because or something because the way I woke up was quite indictive of a 2yo that got really sick from heat. So I don't think she can be called back in front to finish her punishment anyways ?. The last video watched was arther, tom and jerry,and caillou(only part) and the next on the list is was a episode of the simpsions that the thumbnail has lisa in tears. So I'm going to edit her name out and end her punishment ?.

22 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Your mean Essiah and I got the new set of chores because I never actually finished the lunch and I didn't drink the 32ozs of cramberry apple juice, not fair that I had to wait until I woke up to get the key?and you are scareing me?I feel like the others are gone because I have done everything I can to trigger any one of them to the front only to be the 1 in front and their is alot of littles that would enjoy this, I don't the punishment is way overboard just to protect my name ?

If some of the littles would enjoy it why did you not try to trigger them to the front instead of smokeing at 16yo and trying to trigger a adult alt to the front? Your 16 and I was expecting you to smoke thinking it is what makes a adult, You are in too much of a hurry to grow up ? I'm glad you realised it, even if it took almost 3 days ?.

Essiah 

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Fat thumb syndrome ? spelling corrections ?

Hi it is Jessica again I doubt D------ will be back on for a long time but Just in case I want to leave her a message. 

You were supposed to act like J---- not trigger your little D---, silly. But it is ok I should have expected it, anything to get out of a punishment right?. Good luck with writeing the journal entry as your little doesn't know how to write yet ?. It is a good thing I babysit all the littles and D--- is no exception. We might be friends but Essiah was right you were in to much of a rush to grow up so don't expect me to help you out of the actual punishment you put yourself in if you somehow find yourself in front again as I'm shure you will still be D---- your 2yo alt in your system ? You will probally never see this and if you do it is because you actually grew up, highly unlikely?. Seeing as D--- will mean nothing to you as D--- also can't read ?

Love always,

Jessica ????