LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From neighbor to baby (private with Bobby Drago)

jmg1217

"I know I have it in my other hand this one is my sprite but I just made my point. You were just instantly distracted like a toddler. what's going on bud?" He asks handing you the coke.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“What are you talking about!” Sam asked in a huff “that’s not true! Look I’m an adult, I’m way older than you and you’re being ridiculous! I don’t need anything other than to get home”

"Don't worry let's get you home and watch a fun movie together alright." James smiles at Sam condescendingly. 

"Now let's go!" James cheers as he puts the car into drive and starts towards home.

Sam stares out the window curling his socked toes as he thinks about the last hour. He looks up “you know I do t think I’m up for a movie I think I’ll just go home but I’ll call you later I promise we can try being friend like you said”

Trying to stay calm Sam says “look I k ow today was difficult but I am really looking forward to having the house to myself for the summer and I promise despite what you seem to think I’m a grownup who can handle anything that might come up. Today was a one off” just then his empty cup fell without thinking Sam unbuckled and squatted down to grab it 

Sam looked up in surprise “I dint want to get your car messy, besides I can decide what’s safe! It’s no big deal.” They pulled into the driveway “can I have my shoes back now please I want to go into my house”

Sam opens the door and reluctantly puts his socked feet on the ground “what do you mean by help I dont need your help I really don’t I need some time alone in my house” he wanted to get away but he wasn’t fast enough 

"Well first... you are getting some corner time naughty boy" James proclaims as he grabs you and sweeps you up into his arms. "Then you are going down for a nap as you seem extremely moody. Then you may have all the alone time you need today."

Sam struggles and flails against James superior strength “let me go I’m not a little kid, you can’t do this to me!” He pushed “I don’t want you in my house you’re crazy, this is nuts I’m not doing this anymore! LET ME GO!”

Sam went ridged an whimpered at the stinging swap “owww stop don’t hit ME! Let me GOO! Hr writhed and wiggled unable to break free. “Hey let me up” Sam felt his pants being pulled down 

Sam is kicking and screaming from the first and sobbing from spank 5 b “ow ouch sorry… sorrryyyyy owwwie st…stop I’ll listen I’ll be go…good owwwww” by the end he’s sobbing beyond words and sound like a real baby 

James simply collects Sam up and begins rocking back and forth. "it's OK your punishment is over. Good boy good boy." James cuddles Sam and rubs his back and plays with his hair to calm the absolutely crushed boy.

Sam can think of nothing but the pain at first but quickly he is overcome with anger and embarrassment.he realized his lost his pants during the spanking. He pushes himself away from James looking for his pant “stay away from me you can’t just hit me I’m a grownup now I want you out of here” 

In spite of himself he’s still crying