LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From neighbor to baby (private with Bobby Drago)

jmg1217

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah I was pumping that guy up by laying it on thick on you. Then I would go full Karen on him after you apologized with the whole how dare you treat customers like this speal, end result free pizza." James says

Sams hums excitedly fidgeting in his booster seat the fact that his feet now can’t touch the floor is odd. in his anxious excited state he starts fidgeting with his shoes sliding them on and off his dangling feet a slamming car door makes him jump and loose a shoe “crap” he thinks trying to decide if he has time to unbuckle 

A moment later the door opens and I bring in a hot plate with your prices of pizza over to you. "What's going on here? You seem to have lost a shoe bud." James remarks as he hands you your plate.

"Note to self pick up some car toys, and some better footwear." He says before handing you a plate. "Wait really your shoes are risers well looks like you need some reassurance about height too hmm." 

"Nope your not going to be wearing shoes for a few days call it confidence training" James remarked as he pulled off the other shoe with ease. "Also these should be replaced I do believe." 

Sam nods and makes it through a whole peice of pizza”I’m full can I save this for later please” he asks holding out the second slice “I mean  gonna save this” he shook himself unsure why he was asking permission 

"You have been acting Like a little kid this whole trip." James flatly states, at your continued glare he sighs " Hey buddy you almost forgot your sprite need a drunk" he cheerfully presents you with your soda as a distraction.