LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From neighbor to baby (private with Bobby Drago)

jmg1217

James pulls Sam infront of himself and gives Sam a firm swat to his rump. "Do you want a spanking right in front of the store!" He loudly proclaims, as he crouches down in front of you. "Those are your options be good and get in the back of the car so we can talk or I spank you like a naughty little boy infront of the pizza place."

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James sighs and starts muttering as he drags you over to a bench and sits on it "Now James he's been in college so he may not acknowledge you as an authority over him so you may have to assert yourself. I can't belive your parents were this right about your maturity." 

He pulls you over his lap and grabs the top of your pants "last chance say sorry and mean it and we can just get in the car and talk."

Sam does his best to resist but it’s no good. He starts to panic as he’s dragged to the bench. He convulses “no, no you can’t he starts hyperventilating “find, I’m sorry okay I’m sorry for… everything please don’t do this’

He releases his grip on your pants "ten over your pants then, your lucky I don't give you the barebottom public spanking you deserve" James says  as he raises his hand and brings it down with a muffled smack.

Knowing he is truly powerless Sam braces himself. He’s embarrassed by the fact that James hand covers his whole bum. there are tears in His eyes from the first swat due to embarrassment but by the time his over he’s full out crying from the pain “stop please, stop I’ll… I’ll be good” he wiggles and kicks 

After the ten half power spanks James feels pretty sorry for the boy bawling in his lap. He gathers Sam up into his arms being careful to situate him so his butt is not fully being sat on. "Let it out buddy, let it out. It's OK. It's over." James comforts the bawling boy cuddling him and rocking him slightly. 

James reflects on Sam's behavior and was surprised to find him with toddler mannerisms including stomping his foot and having a tantrum. He also notes with concern that Sam has no tolerance for pain that spanking was ment as a wake up call not to harshly punish.

Sam is shocked and confused to find himself being cuddled. His first feeling is embarrassment but if he admits it to himself, it feels really nice. Instinctively he leans into the affection. He sighs feeling like a little boy with his daddy then catch’s himself “ah ummm I’m good now, can I get up he asks trying to sound very grown up”

"No your voice is still warbling you need this a little longer and that is fine" James states continuing to cuddle you and humming a little as well.

"In a minute or two we can get up. Then we will get in the car and talk just a bit before getting you some lunch" James explains hoping you can be calm. 

Feeling small an helpless San just nods and without thinking lays his head on James shoulder oddly connoted by the humming and rocking. He blinks the final tears always as he waits for James to move

After five minutes of relaxing and cuddling James asks "You want me to carry you or do you want to walk Sam?" James Is honestly fine with either and just resumes humming and cuddling you if you don't respond Jane's just assumes you need more time and waits till you do.

"Your ok. It's OK just look around real quick there Is no need to be embarrassed if you need more love than others that's fine and to be honest I'm willing to give it. Also I asked if you wanted me to carry you not if you could walk" James trys to calm you before releasing his arms completely letting you choose to get up or cling to him.

James offers you his hand as he walks you to his car. James walks in silence but he saw the longing in your eyes at this moment James vows that he's going to give you all the love you can handle.

Sam takes James hand without struggle and allowed himself to be led to the car. He got into the back sighing sadly he he felt exhausted and couldn’t wait to get away from James and all of these weird feelings 

"They stepped up enforcement of that law bud, your parents actually bought this one." James said shaking his head and living his hands in the universal what can you do gesture. "Come on up you hop."

Jane's gives you a genuine smile and hugs you "Thank you" he says as he straps you in before getting in himself. "Now I am about to let you in on how that could have gone differently where you and I would have gotten free lunch instead of you getting a park bench spanking."

"If you had just said sorry to the guy... I could have laid into that asshole if he only took one look at your license he would have known you were telling the truth." James states with a surprising amount of venom in his voice. "So sometimes when it seems I'm being completely over the top humiliating I am probably building up for something."

"That's kind of reaction is only going to get more common you are unfortunately blessed with a short stature and the dreaded baby face." James states as he starts to drive to a different pizza place across town.