LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A2DaQ Dat no 1 wants to ask

Answer to the 1 question nobody wants to actually ask .. 

Question: Just how F---ed up are you?

ANSWER: I'm well beyond F---ed up ???? (note I couldn't find a emoji to fit )

Yes officer I saw the crazy person they went dat way?‍♂️ no they went dat way?‍♀️OK fine we surrender ?‍♂️?‍♀️. ?whisling as walking away.....

• Confused 1

To be honest neither do I, It was basically a attempt by me to try thinking like a person that is neurotypical ? Because sooner or later with enough time that would be the question they would want to ask so I decided to be pre-emptive and answer the question before anyone asked it ?

3 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

To be honest neither do I, It was basically a attempt by me to try thinking like a person that is neurotypical ? Because sooner or later with enough time that would be the question they would want to ask so I decided to be pre-emptive and answer the question before anyone asked it ?

And the funny part of it is, I DON'T think you EVEN answered your OWN question!??? LOL!???????♥️??♥️?♥️?☺️?♥️??

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

And the funny part of it is, I DON'T think you EVEN answered your OWN question!??? LOL!???????♥️??♥️?♥️?☺️?♥️??

????????

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I am very fucked up 

We're all messed up buddy! But the important thing to remember is that we're all in this together and we'll make it through this together!!!

And then when we make it to heaven we'll be cute little tiny babies together. And we can snuggle with each other and have sleepovers together! And be taken care of by our Daddies/Mommies!!!!!!???????☺️?☺️♥️?????♥️??♥️?☺️??

• Like 1