LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wondering if it is actually classified as little space for me

2 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

What does that EVEN mean? How do you NOT notice?!????

I will reply to this 1 ? this is D------ and I will be useing J---- as  example she likes to play puppy but puppies aren't house broken and puppies that are in diapers wouldn't be able to see it and even if they did it means nothing to them ?

Or maybe J---- who acts like she is 8months old she could tell you anything about herself and she shure doesn't know she is a girl ?

OK done yet D------ ?  

THIS IS Essiah I wasn't listed but my job in the system is to be the protector and D------your done stop releaseing your name, it is protected for a reason.

Edited by Kpaxor

D------- Jasmine will be changeing the password the shared account you both own because you will now be useing youtube kids until the end of the month if Jasmine doesn't change the password she can join you on youtube kids. 

2 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

My defination of nonbinary is in reguards to my system. It means both male and female and can switch I'm pretty shure I have the real defination wrong, and someone will come on and say the word your looking for is gender fluid or something, however for me I'm saying non-binary because my situation is far from standard and it doesn't fit in any classification so non - binary in the breakdown of the words non =not and binary = a system that follows a standard set of rules that never changes 

So non-binary fits quite well for me 

Each alt has their own personality and own Identity and identified gender .

However the system as a whole has about 20 sub Identies or more Only some end up in front way more often than others .

Then wouldn't it be MORE ACCURATE to say, that you're gender fluid instead of non-binary???? Just an thought!???????

6 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Then wouldn't it be MORE ACCURATE to say, that you're gender fluid instead of non-binary???? Just an thought!???????

?possibally but then the question of how to define as a example:

system 1 host (me) gender fluid

Sub system 1

System 1 host(1 of my alts) non- binary

Subsystem 2

System 3 host (another one of my alts) girl

System 4 host (another 1 of my alts) boy

System 5 host (another 1 of my alts) tom boy

System 6host (another 1 of my alts) feminine boy 

System 7 host another alt (girly girl)

System 8 host another alt (overcompensating mocho man) 

Trying to even try to explain my reason behind non- binary instead of gender fluid  would be a 2000page breakdown ?

The main reason is the host <me>

Has alts that have systems of their own and some have alts that don't follow any gender in the any classification range .

Scence those alts are part of my system their system is a sub system and also part of my system that doesn't follow my systems rules because they are part of the alts own system. 

No man I think it is just best to leave it as Non-binary ? ?

Last night was intresting to say the least for the walk home, alts kept coming to the front, and about ⅓ the way a alt's alt was triggered .. 

<Currently ( I'm not putting my name as it is too complex for anyone to understand and none of the symoblic letters on the keyboard match)< job in the system observer> gender =ominpresent energy or in human terms spirit  

Oh Sh!t that is a alt I didn't have listed because I didn't know about it .. 

Currently <Kpaxor& host (me)>

Ooo Ooo R we twipein ? dis is J------ but I'm Jasmine's little alt ???? ??

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Hide a name

I'm getting offline before this gets any worse catch ya all l8ter, my system doesn't have a rapid defender and glad Kpaxor caught that well I hope he did. Peace and love everybody.

Jasmine ?

OK I'm going offline for a while because I didn't catch that and the name of Jasmine's little was visable for a few seconds. (Kpaxor)

Well Dammit this isn't going to end any tome soon andn it is makeinnme dizzy STOP 

new topic page has to be made 

ALT conv 

Read the rules before starting ?

Page was erased due to a alt not following the rules <Essiah> 

Hash it out somewhere where nobody will see your names ?

I'm in front for a while ?and I don't like being in front ?

?going to exit the fourm and triggering the unlisted 4½yo alt in the host system ?

Sorry to all the host system's alts except D------- who broke the rules, enjoy your punishment of babysitting as the both of you will be in front ?

Kpaxor I'm switching the way about this as clearly D------- can't even handle being in front with a 4yo and triggered a adult by smoking when she is only 16. So I will set a plan up to cascade her alts later so don't be supprised how you wake up tommarow ?

<Essiah>

But for now triggering  the 7yo you never listed because you don't know about him yet.

<Essiah>

15 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

This entire conversation has confused me.

I ACTUALLY asked her about that. She says this thread's kind of like a journal for her. So there's no one that she's specifically talking to, it's more just like rambling random thoughts together as she types. LOL!????????

3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, believe me I was VERY confused too. I EVEN asked her why she didn't post on that stuff on her wall like I did. LOL!???

R------L--- your comment was removed by me as this is not the place write it in the red journal I also moved the warning to the already going thread and not in the status updates. On a side note comments like that is how you P!553d off the mormans at a friends home ?

Kpaxor 

Well Sh!t someone definantly P!553d me off. Unfortunately I'm the alt that enjoys being right, however I have quite the 1 sidedness when someone P!553s me off. I'm also one of the Bigs and defender or protector kind of works to classify me but not quite as I <removed by kpaxor>. I'm not putting my name down because trying to call me out in front is a bad Idea according to most in the system and I can only presume that Kpaxor didn't want me accidently triggered to the front kind of thing.

When you say "Is that what happened if your story actually really did happen."

You frankly Pi55 me off a memory is not a story and your question is in all essence calling me a lier. For me as a big alt the memory and the experience was pure h377. 

I'm not going to to put you threw the whole sequence of events from wake up to return home because you would feel like Sh!t even if you weren't the person that posted:

Is that what happened if your story actually really did happen.

If I was writeing a story why bother with Prednisone and the antihistimine? The muscle relaxers and antibiotics with increased fluids would end In a messy diaper also?

Maybe you should think before questioning a day of pure h377 for me.

Your comment has 100% ------ me off. 

<Removed by Kpaxor>

<Removed by Kpaxor>

<Kpaxor>

Thank you for letting me know who actually did that ? You wouldn't believe how much we got yelled at because you decided to attack facebook over a troll ?. You need not to come in front for a long time man I saw what you wrote. Remember the rest of don't like scareing people and some people are more sensitive than others, Please word the responses more carefully if you respond. 

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Edited by Kpaxor for the alt that needs to chill out ?also leaveing a message?

Currently Mary Anne,Kpaxor, Swìtch (shorting it because I have been brought to the front too many times this week and I'm suppised to be in the background to do my job properly?) ,D----- (the alt that gets very 1 sided when questioned about facts that happened from memories) , Jessica, (I don't know why I was put in front),Essiah, J----, (because theese guys are definantly not going to be very easy going and I need to be able to get them to chill out after), D------ (now you know why you are here Jessica), D------ (sorry Jessica but D------ was wrong you are here for me and ----) D‐‐‐‐, Jasmine, J---, J------<-Jessica pease no time outs ?, s------ <- you spelled your name wrong z------)

OK now I only want the alts involved in the doctors' appt from the memory to speak first if you weren't involved don't say anything ?

Jasmine here and I found it very miserible and accidently triggered my own little because being that sick isn't fun.

D------- here and I found it embarassing having accidents in a diaper at 16yo. 

D------here and Being 25 found it very annoying and disgracefull.

J--- hwear me feewlt sitk (here I felt sick)<-<put in by Jessica and Jasmine because nobody else on tne system could figure it out.>

S------(Z------) ti edam leef ekil I saw gninieb dehsinup rof gnittew eth deb (it made me feel like I was being punished for wetting the bed) <-<written in by J----  >

This is Mary Anne , Swìtch kick the all out of the front now I don't want to be here all month I work in the brackground also

S

K

D

E

Kpaxor here lost my thought process for a second no clue what the whatever im putting it up because I really don't know what the fk just happened and still need time to process it. 

Sorry all I can't allow the destablization of the system I called myself to the front after being in the background. Swìtch I'm further into the system than you and none of you will ever notice I'm here, don't do that again ?. Unless none of you want to be in front and want to appear brain dead, that is your only warning. Max 4 alts but try to keep it to 2 at a time because the littles need to be supervised.  I'm not going to give any information about me but be carefull about what you do ?. Back to my job then. 

Bye and I'll be watching you ?

Holy man trying to stay up front with the alts sucks as a observer I don't think I'm going to try it again because it made almost 0 sense and seemed like a wacked out dream, A alt that I didn't know about, questions about stuff I don't know about and the only thing that seemed real in the whole part of what I can only consider as a dream now is Kpaxor the defender getting bent out of shape about a question about the host's [me] name. I don't think I would cross that line in the rules again as the last time I did when I got back in front 3 weeks had passed and the situation I found myself in was quite messed up. Not that it hurt or anything but being strapped to a bed with a posey net and multiple restraint cuffs is quite messed up and a awkward situation to be in. Espicially when you have no clue what happened other than breaking a rule on a list that you had no clue where it came from. So yea after that the alts kind of started opening up to me a bit about their jobs in the system and what rules if I break will end in punishment. They are way over protective of me ?. For me it is like being a Teen with overproctive parents and rules designed for a 9yo with punishments that are equivelent to keep a 2yo safe from themselves from impulsive actions (like a toddler scratching themselves because of chicken pox ) <- only example I could think of scence I had chicken pox like 3x and only know because I was told by my mom and my medical records a long time ago showed it, I say a long time ago but I mean 24years ago, I only remember my age by doing math? and the way I figured out the amount of times I had chicken pox was my mom never mentioned the 1 time I remembered but not so well anymore (stop trying to remember it you were only observeing and shouldn't think about it and I haven't been called to the front in over 23¾ years, Kpaxor will consider it a break of the rules.) <Yes I will now change what you are talking about now please> OK ? anyways I guess I should go watch some videos or something before I get overprotected again ? they don't like me doing anything but observeing anywa ( Jessica and  J---- takeing front for a second ) D------ switching front with Jessica and J----/<D---- switching with D------> N---- P-------- Swapping front with D---- (Kpaxor taking over from N---- P-------- )  Fk  I will leave it but only for a reminder for him not to do that again ?

Guys what the fk just happened? This only happened like 5x before and always when the host tried breaking the rules and brought out a rapid response from the (gatekeeper)

Well that is what just happened so I takeing over and going to lay down  <Jasmine>

Later everybody, 

Jasmine ??

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Alt mispelled a word <D------ > and added parenthesies around the name we call the one who will royally fk up someone's day to protect at the fastest speed possible

Swìtch man I'm sorry the other alts wern't listening to you (Kpaxor)

Don't worry about it when we are in front remember our alts see and hear everything and are looking for triggers that we can't process fast enough because we are bound by the processing speed of being in front we should probally consider that our alts because it happened so fast I almost puked man ? I'm retreating back into the background so that doesn't happen again ? take care Kpaxor and try not be too hard on the host & alts with the punishments peace out man ?

What do yo<interrupting sorry host but you are being punished by all of us Big alts and I might be 18yo but you are currently being punished as a 4yo so shhh and watch and listen <Jessica your new babysitter for a while ?>

Are you kid<interupting again sorry host but it is time for your time out I'm bringing J----- up front and you are going to take a nap as you seem cranky ?

Nighty night sweet dreams say night night to J------ J---- ?

Nit nit J‐‐‐‐‐‐ (name hidden by Jessica) 

Jessica the little alts are not allowed on this website what are you thinking (Kpaxor)

Kpaxor J---- is being supervised by me and never left this page and was helping me send J----- of to bed for a nap as he needs it and also needs to think about his actions of breaking the rules and not listening. I bent the rule with a purpose so relax and stop for a second and realise it was done with a higher purpose in mind. (Jessica)

3 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Jessica the little alts are not allowed on this website what are you thinking (Kpaxor)

Kpaxor J---- is being supervised by me and never left this page and was helping me send J----- of to bed for a nap as he needs it and also needs to think about his actions of breaking the rules and not listening. I bent the rule with a purpose so relax and stop for a second and realise it was done with a higher purpose in mind. (Jessica)

I had to re-read it Jessica, I'm allowing it (Kpaxor) 

28 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Swìtch man I'm sorry the other alts wern't listening to you (Kpaxor)

Don't worry about it when we are in front remember our alts see and hear everything and are looking for triggers that we can't process fast enough because we are bound by the processing speed of being in front we should probally consider that our alts because it happened so fast I almost puked man ? I'm retreating back into the background so that doesn't happen again ? take care Kpaxor and try not be too hard on the host & alts with the punishments peace out man ?

What do yo<interrupting sorry host but you are being punished by all of us Big alts and I might be 18yo but you are currently being punished as a 4yo so shhh and watch and listen <Jessica your new babysitter for a while ?>

Are you kid<interupting again sorry host but it is time for your time out I'm bringing J----- up front and you are going to take a nap as you seem cranky ?

Nighty night sweet dreams say night night to J------ J---- ?

Nit nit J‐‐‐‐‐‐ (name hidden by Jessica) 

He interupted a talk between adults and refused to just observe you seem to have decided his punishment and Keeping with S-----'s concern about me being too hard on the punishments I think you are all set to go a head with whatever you are doing Jessica, it isn't my role in the system to stop you unless you take it to far and Essiah wasn't called to the front by your actions so have at it. ? 

J----will get bored on this page though so go have her watch cartoons now or bring another little in front and watch cartoons you both will enjoy ?

Kpaxor

// I put your name in for you because I'm responding to you ?. I'm bringing the 14yo up front then as they are still young enough to need a babysitter and close enough in my age to enjoy the same shows while keeping our little J----- which is the host being punished from being in front . 

Jessica ?

Later if anyone reads this I will be babysitting a 14yo alt for a bit. 

Thank you Jessica this is J------- but I take care of my little brother ?

Well J------ if you are takeing care of your little brother I'm still takeing care of the both of you because your little brother is 14yo makeing you a 15yo and 3years younger then me, now let's go watch some cartoons and get off this page before I get in trouble for not watching you 2 closer ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Sorry to interrupt but sence J------ got her alt triggered I removed the name because her alt is under 18 Please pay more attention Jessica /removeing a detail not called the same by other alts

Ugh where is the cartoons ?

Give me a second to check what is going on and we will go back to the cartoons ?

2 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Give me a second to check what is going on and we will go back to the cartoons ?

Heading back to the cartoons

Jessica ?

1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Heading back to the cartoons

Jessica ?

Jessica this is Kpaxor & Essiah  WTF did you do and why did I get called in front by a panic brought on by a 2½yo ? who had 0 clue what was going on ? Weren't you watching the 14yo brother and 15yo sister?

It was a accident I swear the cartoons were annoying so I tried to relax a bit and get in the same age range because they picked the stupidest episode of the simpsons ever and used the tincture in the cabinet but also knew about the teens constipation issues and added some of the oils to the food to help with it and forgot about J-------'s tendency to care alot about her brother and the fact she was seeing everything also and it ended up with 2 littles in front it wasn't them who called you up front it was me as something happened and I was stuck in the safe space with the zipper locked and no keys anywhere to be seen but the 1 I knew about because of the last time and made shure it didn't happen again but I accidently dropped the key while unlocking the zipper?

Jasmine this is Kpaxor be more carefull in what you do as you basically just told me you made the teens and yourself trigger to the front your alts and cascaded backwards and forwards. I Should have left you in the bed as a punishment but needed to find out what happened and there was no way to do that as it seems to me by what you said you triggered your younger alt and the teens younger alts also and somehow J------took front from you and put her sleepy little brother to bed in a safe place but didn't think about the key or zipper as she was more concerned about the safety of her little brother ?. Cute in a way but not good at the same time as you weren't the only alt who dropped the key that was hidden from the others ?.

Essiah here guys sorry for interrupting but the reason for so many hidden keys is the alts that are just trying to get out are not thinking about anything but that and eventually drop the key before getting the zipper unlocked and only the littles trying to protect another little ever locks the zipper as it is easier just to slide the zipper out of reach and accomplishes the same thing. Now seeing what happened it could have waited as everyone was safe where they were and couldn't have gotten injured to badly and I was called in front because of a temper tantrum and the safe space being next to a wall. I will fix that later to the alt who was in a temper tantrum you kicking the wall brought me to the front and it also made me aware of a safety concern I have to address later. Jessica go back to the cartoons and be bored out of your skull as the teens that ended up triggering each other's little alts with the help of you are sleeping and not in front. Plus you said you were bored so tried to trigger your younger alt so you obviously suceeded and the sheer panic of the mistake trigger you back in front. Sorry about this J------ go watch the cartoon and get ready for your supper as it is late and you had a hard day and will need extra help to relax. ? Mary Anne is comeing to baby sit you. 

Wait please no I'm sorry I don't want to be punished ?. Mary Annie and you called my younger alts name what are you 

Hi J------ it's Mary Anne I was called in front to babysit you because you had a hard day ?. It's ok sweetie we are going to have so much fun ? and I have a special supper planned for you. Just don't tell your older alt because they will be jealous ?

Otay but iz don wanna wach cartons Iz wanna wotch

<interrupting here for a second Kpaxor> 

Mary Anne  I thought we were only useing the punishment of down by 6years makeing her a 12yo. 

Mary Anne here , you don't call me in for a 12yo and I don't punish anyone so sorry no she is the age of the alt that gets triggered to the front period.  

OK Kpaxor here , Yikes sorry please don't be too mad at me? I'm getting out of the front like right now, later guys ?

Mary Anne this is Essiah please watch your temper when in the presence of a little alt as she sees what you are typeing. 

Essiah look at the typeing by her and tell me she knows how to read and write ?

I just looked, fine you made your point I'm heading out of the front after editing some info have a fun time you 2?

? Just responding to a question broight the thought up of my last appointment which even though I went in as a big alt I had 0 hopes in h377 that a little alt wouldn't kick the big alt out of being in front so went diapered just in case it didn't actually matter as the store I went to after had a little alt come out and I ended up going home in a wet diaper . It was probally a bad idea to let all the not too young alts do their thing during the appointment as my primary mental healthcare provider actually ended up crying a bit ? probally why she ended the appointment a bit early ?