LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wondering if it is actually classified as little space for me

Technically I believe my doctors have missed a crucial dignosis and misdignosed it.
As I hide it so well ..

I know DD says not to use real names in the user name but um' technically it isn't my legal name so not my real name ?

Hopefully my Mental healthcare worker never finds this. Because it would make them realise how wrong about everything they really are.

Defender of my system: Kpaxor
1.5 yo of my system: P----
Teen 1 of my system: Jasmine
Teen 2 of my system: D------
Teen 3 of my system:
Trouble maker of my system:
The guardian of my system: Yashua
The little guardian of my system: Jessica 
The 5yo of my system: D-----
The 3yo of my system: J----
The 4yo of my system: J-----

The 19yo of my system: (withheld by DD guidlines on useing part of a descernable name )

The vessel of my system (---Not allowed by DD rules---)

The dominantly showing of my system : withheld (supervised by Kpaxor) as big me 

J---- (supervised by Jessica) as little me happy

J----- as little me when I'm sick 

D------(supervised by Jessica ) little me tired

*Note System is mostly co-aware

• Like 1

<kind of the reason nobody ever finds too many posts that have really little style to them from me is it is against my little's rules and when my littles are out> (My deffinition little space) most of the time big me's electronics aren't messed with.

Has anyone else ever had to restore eletronics after being in littlespace ?

Better question should be has anyone else had to make multiple accounts on their devices to keep it from needing to happen?

I will be back on later as currently, it is D‐‐‐‐‐‐,J----,jessica,kpaxor and (witheld per DD guidlines). So under the little's rules and DD's rules, I'm not supposed to be online right now ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Punction correction
  • Like 1

Well intresting night to say the least, I remember paw patrol, the simpsons and then waking up unable to even sit up to get out of bed. 1 of my alts had either a bad night or a fun night, I presume a bad night because I would have been able to to get my morning coffee earlier than now if the keys to the segufix locks were next to me when I woke up (they weren't and I fell back asleep after a few hours of trying to break the items holding me in bed) the 2nd time I woke up the keys were next to me ? only reason I can think of is one of my alts had a bad night and one of the guardians stepped in, just read the alts that were in front last night and D------ probally had a bad night, while Jessica had a fun night while protecting D------ . I'm not even going to try to figure this mess. 

Currently: Kpaxor

• Like 1

OK seems 3 alts had a bad night and 1 left me a message after stepping in because of a guardian's careless actions and ended up punishing the guardian while keeping D------safe.  Still not too happy about the way I woke up though but at least it had a reason. 

Currently: Kpaxor

(Pretty shure I should have put this as a blog as it has turned into more or less my alts communicateing) 

(Deleted the post I made about why I won't share much about myself that isn't related to littlespace as it triggered one of my more sensitive alts last night.) 

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Adding update info

Sucks to be *big You then doesn't it ?

You already know big you is ony part of about 50 seprate people so Suck it up buttercup. 

Love always, 

D------ <- ?

An d------ gaves me powderade clwar las nIt wit medisin 

J----    <-you are only 3½years old and just lost dora the explorer for the night little girl. 

I'm editing your names out and posting you little brats

Last night's trip to the store was quite Fked up. Got the big food and a bunch of fruit cups was about to head home but ended up in the baby section and at the cash register with gerber yogurt bites ? The only thing I had which is fine by me so the cashier who knows basically what I get and how random the items are scans them in and the price is wrong ? He offers to change the price becayse the price on the shelf was the price I was expecting about $5 not about $7 .One of my littles just wanted the gerber yogut bites and fk the price man because one of my bigs just wanted out of the store ? I go to swipe my card and the fking machine crashes? Both the cashiers noticed something off and start to try to get it back up in a mad dash ? Holy fk man the system comes back online and the pin pad crashes as it's booting. It was bad man the little that wanted those gerber yogurt bites was tearing up the big was trying to hied the exsistance of the little and the cashier trying to help me get it paid for was getting so P!553d off at he machine for crashing at the worse time. Without anything being said he walks ouver to the pin pad and literally ripped it off the counter to see if the cord came loose, I mean fk the screws man you could hear plastic just snapping and breaking as he did it and ripped the metal screw on top out with his bare hands. My little was smileing and the big just couldn't stop it. It got bad man the machine didn't work. The people behind me were teens and got really fking scared and walked away as fast as they could ? The PD showed up about 5mins after as I was on my way out and caught the tail end of me jokeing with the cashier and letting him know  it wasn't his falt the POS crashed and he should take a hammer to the screen and ship it back to the tech with a work order in pieces..?

The town cop gave me a look like he thought I just did something ? and stopped to talk with me on his way out after I left the store and had a smoke made. We had a short conversation about the weather ?

I wonder if the store cashier saw the impending temper tantrum both of them just saw the look in my little's eyes. The big's control over the situation was very limited ?until the end of it and both of the cashier's big brother roles jumped into play without them even realiseing it ??

I honestly feel like I'm on the trueman show with how many times stuff like that happens. 

Ever find out that you had a older sister that would have been born before you and her name was also chosen for you if you were a girl and that name was Jasmin Ray <redacted>.  I'm the oldest child in siblings on my mom's side. So imagine how my mom felt when 1 day my alt Jasmine was up front and my mom who never mentioned the child she lost named Jasmin heard from her son that he wasn't (redacted) he was Jasmine. 

Tramatic on both both sides to say the least. 

OK, not good showing up to the store with a little in front ? my intention was also to get milk, ended up with all mild flavored stuff ? and only 2 small bottles of soda?. Well that sucks for the alts above 2yo ?

10 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

OK, not good showing up to the store with a little in front ? my intention was also to get milk, ended up with all mild flavored stuff ? and only 2 small bottles of soda?. Well that sucks for the alts above 2yo ?

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?☺️??? Cuz so far, all it is is you just journaling or something. LOL!?????????

Are you kidding me ? never go to a store before supper is the best advice ? gerber yogurt melts strawberry and mixed berry, gerber strawberry apple puffs,gogo squeez pouches strawberry applle and apple cinnamon, propel mixed berryx2,pringles chedder and sour cream x2, froot loops,honey nut cherrios,starburst airs gummies, bit o honey taffy, and 2 bottles of cherry coke ?

Good thing I already had pizza made ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Spelling error
4 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Are you kidding me ? never go to a store before supper is the best advice ? gerbert yogurt melts strawberry and mixed berry, gerber strawberry apple puffs,gogo squeez pouches strawberry applle and apple cinnamon, propel mixed berryx2,pringles chedder and sour cream x2, froot loops,honey nut cherrios,starburst airs gummies, bit o honey taffy, and 2 bottles of cherry coke ?

Are you going to answer my question??

Which 1 man ?

Ok, I saw it, yea it kind of is the purpouse ??

Big me kind of missed the question, Was a bit preoccupied with a little that got stuk up front in the middle of the store ?

7 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Which 1 man ?

Ok, I saw it, yea it kind of is the purpouse ??

But why NOT just post all that stuff on your wall?!? That's what I do! LOL!??????

Not that I know of ? I would classify my system as nonbinary as there is just as many male alts as female alts ?

3 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

What does that EVEN mean? How do you NOT notice?!????

That is in refrence to the wall ?

3 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Not that I know of ? I would classify my system as nonbinary as there is just as many male alts as female alts ?

What IS non-binary anyway? Is that where you identify as NEITHER a man or woman? or BOTH a man and a woman at the SAME TIME?????????

7 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Oh, Okay that makes more sense now! LOL!??????♥️???♥️??☺️??❤️?

My defination of nonbinary is in reguards to my system. It means both male and female and can switch I'm pretty shure I have the real defination wrong, and someone will come on and say the word your looking for is gender fluid or something, however for me I'm saying non-binary because my situation is far from standard and it doesn't fit in any classification so non - binary in the breakdown of the words non =not and binary = a system that follows a standard set of rules that never changes 

So non-binary fits quite well for me 

Each alt has their own personality and own Identity and identified gender .

However the system as a whole has about 20 sub Identies or more Only some end up in front way more often than others .

To explain the reason I classify my system as non-binary it is because each Identity in my system has their own system and sub set of alts. Trust me it isn't worth trying to understand man ?. Already had a psychologist quit seeing me refering to the host of the system over it ?

It was actually Jasmine up front that got the psychologist to refuse to see me ?

I had no reason to stop it as I thought it was funny and wanted to see the response from the psychologist who reads the medical chart that says male and sees the walk in with pink painted nails, a black dog collar and Pigtails ? 

I don't think it was only Jasmine that made the Psychologist refuse to see me though ?

It might have been a few of the others that are way more awesome ? awesome is the only word to describe them. They mess up any vital signs taken by nurses and make it very close to undestinguishable from dead ? or make them so tacked out it looks like the next heartbeat is the last ?

Trust me it can get to be quite funny at times when a nurse takes your pulse and it is 58 they start to wonder what is going on then they call someone else to verify and there is no easyly found pulse ?

That was messed up Jasmine put down her system and the 3½ girl put hers. 

I just erased it all because I wasn't going to post it 

?

Instead I will post that some of my alts have alts that are:

puppies 

Vampires 

Spirits 

Pure energy

Aliens 

quantum beings

Demons

Angels

and some that they can't describe with a role

I couldn't say what my alts actual alts are because that is outside my system and is a system of theirs 

Maybe you can see why I don't try to explain too much further than Non-binary ?