LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I had the coolest dream!

So I had the COOLEST dream last night everybody!??☺️? I dreamed I was in my room trying to fit into an baby diaper, when the devil showed up. He looked like Trigon from teen Titans. For people who don't know who that is, that's Raven's father. And he was wearing a tie with a sweater vest for some reason. LOL!???? Anyway, he saw that I was struggling and asked if I wanted anything. And I said, "could you transform me into a baby, but STILL allow me to keep my intelligence?!"?☺️ And he said, "Hmmm, I can but ONLY if you are ready." And I said, "Yes I am READY yes yes!!!!!"so his eyes begin to Glow blue, and I slowly started to fit more and more into the baby diaper and act more infantile, while STILL maintaining my intelligence. And I saw myself transform from an fully grown hairy adult, to an VERY CUTE and chubby 1 year old little boy! And I cooed with happiness, with a big smile on my face! And then I fully fit into the baby diaper and taped it up nice and tight. it was VERY comfortable and snug!?☺️?? And my room was transformed into a big baby nursery. It looked ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!???????♥️??☺️ And it had a rainbow in the room! I was SO HAPPY!!!!????♥️??????♥️??☺️?♥️??????

• Like 3
On 5/8/2022 at 6:20 PM, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

So I had the COOLEST dream last night everybody!??☺️? I dreamed I was in my room trying to fit into an baby diaper, when the devil showed up.

Are you shure it was the devil it doesn't sound like a nightmare to me ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Are you shure it was the devil it doesn't sound like a nightmare to me ?

No, it wasn't an nightmare buddy!?☺️?? It was a dream come true!???☺️??♥️?? Well, NOT REALLY.? But technically, I DID get what I wanted in the dream. I was SO SAD when I woke up. LOL! I was so cranky and I wanted to pout and whine.??????

But that's OKAY, because I KNOW I'll be an BABY one day in heaven.????☺️?♥️???♥️? And I'll get ALL the snuggles and Cuddles I want, and diapee pats!!!!!!!!???????? And I'll be Tommy's identical baby brother lover! All snuggled up next to him on his chest with my cute little jammies on, sucking on an big baby bottle as he rocks me back and forth to sleep.?????️ And then carries me to my crib and tucks me in and then gives me a kiss goodnight on the forehead!!!?????????????????