LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cultural Differences in a World of Nighttime Incontinence

CDNI: Ch 1

I awoke to sun streaming through windows that weren't my own, in a bed that wasn't my own, in fact the only thing that was my own that I could see was my tank top and soaked night diaper. After a brief moment of internal panic my memories of the previous day reasserted themselves, I'm surprised it only took them that long, jetlag from an 11 hour flight is a bitch, worse than that time last summer I snuck one of aunt martha's jello shots. Note to self 1, I am a foreign exchange student, this will be my room for the year. I had been offered use of the older daughter's room, she still had 3 years of university left and was living on campus, but I had been sharing a room since I was 4 and would probably have more trouble adjusting if I also had to adjust to being alone in a room, so I am imposing on the hospitality of the younger daughter. Not a bad deal for me, she is super cute in a nerdy, tech girl way I like, not that I can say much on that front. While I like to think of myself as Lara Croft-ish, I know I look more like a young, female, Daniel Jackson. Early seasons Danny, not later on when his adventures had turned him into the hunkyist archeologist since Dr. Jones. Anyway, note to self 2, must aquire hydration. Long flights can make you thirsty as hell, and though I had drank a ton last night as evidenced by how soaked I am, I still needed a drink STAT, it's probably even the reason I woke up.

Though usually back home I would get out of my wet nighttime garment and right into the shower, I desperately needed that water. Also I only vaguely remembered the house layout from last night's tour and there was no connected bath to this room. Alice was obviously awake as the bed across the room was empty, hopefully she wouldn't mind me walking around in my wet diaper too much for the short time it would take for me to chug a glass, and could then point me in the direction of the shower.

Ok, standing, woah that's a headrush and a half. I am not looking forward to this again on the way home already. The door is slightly ajar, so my first choice: left or right. Squinting left I see two sets of stairs, kitchen is probably downstairs and that is my best bet for water, but where would Alice be? Well, if she was downstairs it would be easy, if not I could look for her or a shower after that life giving liquid. I turn the corner on the stairs and my poor bi heart goes into overdrive. Nerdy tech girl is jacked. Alice is gaming with some friends on her laptop in the living room at the bottom, flannel shirt open to a sports bra showing off her amazing abs, with an absolutely adorable set of cat ear headphones. She is, surprisingly, still wearing her diaper, a disposable I notice in contrast to my own cloth. She isn't one of the seven percent of people who have daytime incontinence so I am surprised she didn't change when she got up. My mother would pitch a fit if I was lounging around in my diaper like that. She looks up at my footsteps, "oi, this is my last match ya reprobates. Exchange sister is up and I'm showing her around before classes start." She smiles at me, making my damn traitor of a heart flutter again. "Give me five, ya? Coffee and kettle are still running, and mum made waffles before they left for work." she points to the kitchen I can now see on the other side of the stairs. No mention of my still diapered state, maybe that's just more normal here?

Coffee and waffles are just what I needed, and I return to the living room feeling human again only for Alice to once again shock me. As she leads me to the shower she casually, obviously, wets her diaper. It hit's me like a truck. She had been waiting for me to wake up. Waiting for me before doing anything she would normally do, so that she can assist me in this strange, new home. "You can go first!" I stammer out, and she turns and looks at me quizzically. "I mean, you really didn't need to wait for me to get up, I could have waited a bit while you were in the shower so you could change, I've thrown off your whole schedule..." She stops me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, it's no worries. You didn't throw me off much at all. If I wanted to I could use the upstairs shower while you're down here, but I figured I would relax, do a poo while you shower and then shower and change myself. Then we can go out and I can show you 'round town."

"Do a... In your diaper... While awake?" I was shocked, to say the least. I had never even considered using my diaper to wet when awake besides on long car trips.

"Yah, that's probably a difference in cloth and disposable though, yah? Cloth that would be a right pain to clean off, reduce the lifespan of the diaper. Disposable though, you only get one use, and their pretty cheap but not free, best to get a full use out of them, least that's what Ma says. Shit, we didn't really think of that. That going to be uncomfortable for you?" Her reasoning, on thinking about it, was perfectly sound, and I told her it was fine. I figured I would quickly get used to it, it wasn't like I didn't have a few Sevens in my friend groups who would do the same and barely notice. She breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm probably more casual about it than most due to Melina and Leah, but it is pretty common among folks I know."

"If you don't mind me asking, Melina and Leah?"

"Oh, yah. Mel is my sister, in Uni to be a doctor, so 'bout seven years ago when she decided medicine was the field for her we all went full time with her for a year, didn't help I was barely fully trained at the time, had to train for a bit again after." This made sense, doctors never know when an emergency could leave them busy for hours at a time, so many of them stay in diapers full time. And with that timing Alice would have been fully trained only a year or two before that, I was an oddball at seven, most people aren't fully trained until ten-ish. "Leah is a Seven, my best friend for ages. For a lot of my life two of the most important people to me are diapered full time, so using them just isn't that weird to me." She shrugs, "anyway, shower's yours, holler if you need anything."

• Like 3