LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 40 (Jul 30 2022) Finished

Chapter 28

Trisha cleaned up the kitchen and highchairs before coming into the living room to find all the babies sitting in one spot. She listened. It was Zoey, telling her sisters the rules and she was doing an excellent job. If the twins were listening was another matter.

Trisha walked in, “What's Mommy's number one rule?”

Zoey smiled and pushed Lana to answer, “Never touch a diaper or anything covered by a diaper. Only an adult or a, uh, Mommy, can change a diaper.”

“Lana gets a gold star,” said Trisha, “What's the rule about speaking?”

Lana looked at the other two babies, “Do not speak unless spoken to and don't use big words.”

“Excellent,” said Trisha, “May babies use the toilet or ask to be changed?”

Brandi, unable to say much, shook her head and attempted, “NAW!”

“And what do babies think of diapers?” asked Trisha.

Zoey answered, “Babies don't kay about diapies, day use 'em foe eberyting.”

Trisha smiled, “Very good babies. Play nice while Mommy does some grownup stuff.”

When Trisha had gone to her office to do whatever a robotic scientist does with that, Lana, Brandi and Zoe played in the living room. Lana was angling for information from Zoey. She'd been here the longest and clearly had succumbed to Stockholm Syndrome when she helped capture them, especially after seeing how she was treated once the deception was no longer needed.

Lana asked Zoey, “How long have you lived with Mommy?”

Zoey continued to play with the blocks, “Me 'n Mommy hab been togefer fibe yeas.”

Lana asked and nudged Brandi to listen, “What happened to your teeth?”

Zoey smiled, showing all of her front teeth missing, “I wud ina axadent. Befoe me 'n Mommy.”

“How is she making our legs weak? Did she inject us with something,” asked Lana.

“No, itz magic!” said Zoey, “She fixed me.”

“Why did she take us?” asked Lana, “Why are we being treated like this?”

Zoey smiled, “Mommy wants me to hab sistahs.”

After that, Zoey refused to answer any more questions. She wanted to play with blocks and dollies. Lana turned to Brandi. She still thought of him as Brent but Zoey and Trisha had addressed him as a girl since the beginning.

She said to Brandi/Brent, “Did you get all of that? What do you make of it?”

Brandi tried to say something but it was unintelligible. Instead, in frustration, she agreed and shrugged her shoulders. Lana told her to keep an eye for any opportunity to escape. They needed a plan, not blind action so it might take time.

Lana begged Brandi to go along with whatever Trisha said or did. He should answer to Brandi, if that's what it took. Maybe Trisha would let her guard down. They weren't escaping without thinking this through.

It had been at least an hour since Trisha had gone to her office. She stepped back in to check on the babies. The first thing she did was lift Zoey's bottom and squeeze it. She repeated it on Lana, who let it happen. Lana stared at Brandi, who relented and let Trisha check her diaper without putting up a fight.

Lana didn’t know about Zoey’s diaper but she knew her own was dry. She suspected Brandi was a well. While her bladder wasn’t aching yet, it was only a matter of time before she would need to relieve herself.

Trisha asked, “Do babies want to watch some TV? Only an hour as too much TV is bad for babies.”

Zoey cheered and the twins nodded their heads. Unfortunately, Trisha turned it to Baby Time Colors and Numbers. Zoey watched it intently but Lana couldn't stand it. Brandi waited for Trisha to leave. Once alone again, they kicked around ideas on how to escape. Zoey was oblivious to them now.

Lana looked at her twin, “Does that thing they put on YOUR thing hurt?”

Brandi shrugged and made a squeezing motion with his hand. She assumed it was there and that was uncomfortable. Then Lana asked her to move specific fingers. When Brandi tried, it was jerky and unsteady. If Brandi's hands wouldn't work, they would not have much luck.

When the TV show went off, Zoey went back to playing with dollies. Trisha came in and gave all the babies another diaper check. Neither Lana nor Brandi had wet yet but that would not last forever. Zoey was always wet but when Trisha checked, she was messy as well.

“It looks like Baby Zoey made a stinky and needs a change,” said Trisha.

She took Zoey to the changing mat in Zoey's bathroom. She pulled her pretty panties off and unlocked the cover. While she was cleaning and re-diapering her baby, she hummed.

“Sugar, the twins haven't messed today. I'm thinking I need to turn their bladder and bowel control down about three percent.”

Zoey answered, “Too swo, Mommy. Dat will take a momth. Do 10 a night. Dey be wike me in 10 days.”

“Zoey, you are right,” said Trisha, “At 10% a night they will wet and mess in a few days and it will still seem like they have given up control. They will wake up less capable every day.”

• BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 28 (Jul 12 2022)

Chapter 29

Trisha did not return Zoey to the living room. Instead, she picked Brandi and Lana up and took them to the kitchen where Zoey was already strapped into her seat with a bib. She likewise locked Brandi and Lana into their highchairs with colorful, cartoon print bibs.

For Zoey, lunch was a bowl of mac and cheese. For Brandi and Lana, it was a jar of yellow goo. Brandi and Lana were both facing Trisha and she was spooning huge amounts into their mouths. Some of it got on their chins and on their cheeks. It was a messy way to eat.

Whatever it was, wasn't bad but the texture forewarned that it was likely going to make them use their diapers. It tasted a little like banana yogurt but it was thicker. Lana bet she had mixed it with a fiber supplement or a laxative. She could already feel this morning's bottle demanding to be let out of her bladder. It had enough solids to make something happen on the other end, too.

Lana squirmed in her seat. It was uncomfortable to be so full, to need to pee and still be fed when you weren't hungry. Despite the pressure, she held off a bit longer. When Trisha finally stopped forcing goo into their mouths, she cleaned them up and put all the babies down for a nap in the adult-sized playpen in the living room.

Zoey was the model child and fell asleep in less than a minute. Lana and Brandi put their heads down. They closed their eyes but neither was sleepy. With nothing to do and no other options, Brandi was soon asleep, softly snoring. Lana closed her eyes and drifted off, too.

Lana dreamed she was at home, still in university. She had left class and desperately needed to visit the bathroom between classes. She barely made it into a stall and sat on the toilet to relieve herself. It was a great relief to make it in time.

In a blow to her maturity, when she was awakened by Trisha for a diaper check, it was indeed wet. It was a dream but she really was wet. She was angry with herself. You never use the bathroom in a dream. It always turns out badly.

Brandi was awake now. Trisha was pleased that all of her babies had wet their diapers. That meant Brandi had used the diaper too. None were about to be changed though. That would have been too easy. Of course, Zoey was wet. She was always wet. Was that what Trisha intended for us?

Lana asked Brandi, “Did you have to pee?”

Brandi shook her head yes. They were locked into thick, thirsty diapers and the woman was going to make them use them for everything. It was insanity to force a fully capable adult to wear and use a diaper.

Nothing else to do, Brandi, Lana and Zoey played with dollies and blocks. The twins didn't want to but there was no other resource available. Lana mumbled a stream of consciousness. Things we know: babies, diapers, mommies, wetting, messing, loss of bodily control. What am I not seeing?

Mind numb from boredom, Lana napped off and on. Zoey was doing likewise. Brandi simply stared at the ceiling. Eyes were open but she disengaged her mind. She was looking forward to dinner so they could least have interaction.

Mercifully, Trisha came to bring the babies to the kitchen table. For Zoey, Trisha had prepared spaghetti and meatballs. The twins only received more of the two-liter bottles of diaper juice. Brandi had a hard time holding hers. Trisha noticed.

“Brandi, if you promise to be a good girl, Mommy will give you back your hands and voice,” said Trisha, “Can you be as good as your sisters?”

Brandi shook her head to confirm she would behave. Trisha opened her phone and set Brandi's nanobots to normal again. Immediately, her arms firmed up and her jaw repositioned. Brandi smiled at Mommy.

“Your welcome, Honey,” said Trisha.

Brandi picked up the bottle and started sucking the contents down. What she wouldn't give for another slice of that pizza from yesterday. On second thought, if it required another suppository, no thanks. She was feeling a bit gassy. She tried to ease a fart out but it trumpeted her actions.

Trisha said, “Oh, is Brandi having a bit of colic? It's OK, Sweety, babies can't help what comes out of them. Let Mommy burp you.”

Trisha released Brandi from the highchair and sat the baby on her lap. Trisha bounced the baby and patted her back. Brandi found it comforting but the pressure in her stomach was still uncomfortable. As another gas pocket felt ready to escape, Brandi burped and more.

It wasn't simply gas that Brandi expelled. She messed her diaper uncontrollably. Her eyes showed the shock she felt as it spread across her bottom. Things happened so easily and so fast that she wasn't prepared for it. It wasn't like last night when she fought it and eventually lost. It happened without her knowing. Trisha patted the baby's bottom, confirming a large bowel movement was now filling the baby girl's diaper.

Trisha praised her, “That's a good girl. Get all that bad tummy feeling out of your bottom.”

Lana was sure she was nearing the same nasty end of a struggle she couldn't win. Zoey giggled and pointed at the baby in Trisha's lap. The thing that Brandi discovered was that she not only had her arms and voice back but her legs felt 100% normal again. This was an accident she thought. Mommy went too far when she returned things to normal. Brandi would not let on.

• BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 29 (Jul 13 2022)

Chapter 30

When dinner was done, Trisha put the babies in the playpen while she cleaned up the kitchen. She showed no intentions of changing dirty baby Brandi. Lana looked worse. Mommy burped her but she still had gurgling in her tummy.

Brandi asked her, “Are you OK?”

“I'm afraid I'm going to be like you,” Lana said, “I need the pressure to move.”

When Trisha took Zoey for her bath, Brandi confided, “I have my legs back. While she is gone with Zoey, we can make a break for it.”

Lana shook her head, “No, my legs are still limp noodles. I can't go. If you think you can get away, run for it. Send help when you reach someone.”

Brandi hugged Lana and promised to send help. She jumped over the rail of the playpen. She wasn't pleased to have to escape in such a babyish outfit and a locked dirty diaper in addition but the opportunity was now or never.

Brandi slipped to the front door and unlocked it. Slowly, she opened the door and saw the long driveway back to the main road. She left the house and silently closed the door behind her. Running down the sidewalk, she kept going down the lane. It is very hard to run in a thick, messy diaper but she did her best.

She hadn't gotten halfway down the lane when a cramp hit her and she nearly doubled over. Brandi paused for a moment and she deposited another mess in her diaper. She mumbled under her breath and started running again.

When she reached the main road, she tried to flag down a car. It slowed and pulled up to her. What luck! It was a patrol car from the sheriff's office. The officer stopped the car and rolled down the window to see what was going on.

“Can I help y'all?” said the officer with a puzzled look as he stared at the bald being.

Out of breath, she said, “Please, help me. I escaped! There is a crazy lady down this lane that has a friend of mine kidnapped. She is treating us like babies.”

The deputy had a stern look on his face, “Well, that sounds serious. Who are you then?”

“I'm from the refugee camp. My name is Brent but she's trying to make me a girl,” said Brandi.

The deputy opened the door and said, “OK. Get in here. I'm going down there to check it out. You stay in the car and let me do the talking.”

Brandi climbed in and the officer did a double take. Sitting in the messy diaper caused a grimace to wash over his face. The officer rolled down all the windows to air out the patrol vehicle. Then, he slowly turned down the lane and drove up to the house.

When he parked the car, he grabbed his hat and flashlight. He exited the car and walked up to the front door. When the door opened, it was Trisha with Lana resting on her hip. There was a conversation and Brent could see Lana's look of surprise. The officer came back to the car.

“OK, I need you to come with me,” said the deputy, “Was that your friend with the lady?”

“Yes, she was kidnapped,” said Brandi, “She abducted both of us from the refugee camp.”

The officer knocked on the door again, his other hand on Brandi's shoulder. Trisha opened the door, this time without Lana.

The officer started, “Dang it, Trisha, this one got all the way to the main road. You're lucky I found it first.”

“I'm sorry, Jimmy. It won't happen again,” she said, “Will it, Brandi? You've been a naughty girl and Mommy is going to have to correct you.”

It surprised Brandi that the officer was aware of Trisha's activities and had returned her to her captor. What kind of sick, corrupted system was this. Brandi tried to break free but the deputy was bigger and stronger.

Trisha picked up Brandi and said, “We are going to have to do something about you. Thanks, officer.”

The deputy tipped his hat and left. Brandi wasted the best opportunity for escape only to wind up back here and in more trouble. She put Brandi in her crib and locked her in. Instead of putting her in pajamas or anything else, she simply shut down all of her muscles. She could breathe and feel everything but nothing moved below her neck.

Trisha didn't give Brandi a bath or change her diaper that night. She was miserable all night and the next morning. With very little sleep and an overloaded diaper, there was nothing to do but ponder what she would do for this latest transgression.

• BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 30 (Jul 17 2022)

Chapter 31

Brandi didn't know what punishment she would receive but she knew there would be something. Trisha called it correction but it was torture, no matter what she called it. To Brandi's surprise, she said nothing of the escape attempt the next morning. Her diaper was in terrible shape. It had reached capacity and diaper rash had set in upon baby Brandi's bottom.

Trisha sweetly apologized to Brandi, “Mommy is sorry but you were a bad baby yesterday. You'll get changed now but you have to be on your best behavior for Mommy.”

Brandi tried to apologize, “I'm sorry, Mommy, I really am. It will never happen again.”

“Well, Baby, you should be,” said Trisha, “You will get a correction later when I can think of an appropriate one for what you have done.”

Other than the clean diaper and a bottle hung with the feeding gag, Brandi remained in the crib, completely immobilized, all morning to think about what she had done. Being left with your own thoughts can be a dangerous thing. It can make you doubt yourself.

Brandi finished the bottle and had wet herself more than a few times by the time Trisha came to take her to lunch. The feeling of uncontrollable wetting surprised her each time it happened. She was still paralyzed though. Trisha left her that way the whole day, propped up in her highchair and fed the bottle from the feeding gag.

After lunch, she cleaned the babies up with diaper changes and allowed to watch TV or play with the toys. Brandi couldn't do anything but watch TV. Lana and Zoey showed Brandi things and put blocks in her hands. Mostly Lana was sorry to see Brandi that way and to know the escape attempt failed.

Lana talked to Brandi, “I'm glad you are alive. I'm sorry you had to wind up like this. She didn't even panic when she found out you were gone. I was afraid she was going to get rid of you. Then, I'd be all alone with addled Zoey.”

Trisha had another surprise for the new twins. She fitted them with mouthpieces that fit over their teeth. They appeared to be toothless. Brandi couldn't feel hers but Lana touched her finger to her own and it felt firm but not solid. She bared her teeth toward Brandi and Brandi returned the gesture. They looked like Zoey, toothless!

It took three full days of Brandi being completely paralyzed, doing nothing but eating, sleeping, peeing and pooping before Trisha allowed her to crawl again. Trisha left Brandi’s bowels and bladder at 50% after that. She could feel everything and had only enough control to slow it down but no hope of stopping herself from filling her diapers once the dreaded feeling started.

True to Trisha's plan, she had turned Lana's bowel and bladder control down 10% every night. To her horror, after only two days she was waking in a wet diaper, never remembering wetting herself.

After a week she was having a bowel movement shortly after her bottle at each meal. Three times a day she messed herself, knowing it was going to happen and completely unable to stop it. The dread of it coming was the worst part.

After a week she was having a bowel movement shortly after her bottle at each meal. Three times a day she messed herself, knowing it was going to happen and completely unable to stop it.

Once Lana lowered to 50% control, Trisha again lowered the twins together 10% each night until, finally, they were at 0% bowel and bladder control. All three of her babies were incontinent and totally dependent on diapers. Brandi had been paralyzed and once allowed to crawl again, made no outward complaints about messing herself. She accepted it without question or complaint. She had no choice.

Lana, on the other hand, was horrified at the thought of fouling her diaper uncontrollably. She wasn't aware her control had gradually been removed. She genuinely thought she had lost her ability because of being in diapers. This was what Trisha wanted. It made her babies more malleable. She could raise them up to be the babies she and Zoey had wanted to add to their family.

By the middle of the second week, the twins were well established in their routine. Mornings were diaper changes, bottles, naps and playtime. Evenings were more bottles, baths and locked in cribs until morning when they started it all over again.

• BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 31 (Jul 20 2022)
On 7/20/2022 at 8:35 PM, Babypants said:

The chastity device seems a very odd feature of this story.  Surely Trisha would use her nanobots to induce erectile dysfunction.

She's breaking them. She wants them helpless, no hope of escape from the cage, a reminder that she controls all.

Chapter 32

Lana:

In less than a week of being Trisha's unwilling baby girl, I had wet the bed. I had no recollection of the events but each morning I woke up with my diaper soaked. It was worse than when I was younger and a bed-wetter. I had grown out of that.

With Trisha forcing us to wear and use these diapers combined with all the liquids she pushed into us, I peed a lot more than usual. Even during the day, I was constantly wetting. I had almost no control over my bladder. I would feel an urge and squeeze all I could but would still wet myself soon after.

As bad as a wet diaper was, that I couldn't use the toilet for bowel movements was even worse. I had figured out the changing routine after one day and held my bowels until after dinner when we were cleaned and bathed before bedtime.

That worked for only a few days. Trisha must have caught on and upped the dose of laxative or something in what she was feeding us. After four days I couldn't hold it that long. The pressure was too great and I lost control soon after lunch when she put us down for our naps.

After 10 days, I helplessly messed myself right after breakfast. I could feel the full feeling in my gut but the sudden eruption of muck in my diaper surprised me. Often I would have a disgusting second bowel movement between lunch and supper.

In talking with Brent, he confirmed that he also had uncontrollably wet and messed himself since his escape attempt. When Trisha unparalyzed him, his bladder and bowel control didn't return to normal. Maybe she was doing it? I wasn't sure.

The worst part was Trisha would acknowledge my stinking diaper but would wait to change me. Sometimes she went as long as an hour before she cleaned me up. It was revolting the first few times. I won't say I grew used to it but I realized the routine and resigned myself to suffer in silence until she was ready to deal with my nasty condition.

As for the fake gums, she removed those awful dental devices long enough to brush my teeth and then they went right back in. She wanted us to look like babies as much as act like them. I wasn't sure if I could take much more of this treatment and remain sane.

• Like 1
  • BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 32 (Jul 22 2022)

The chastity device is tangible, and therefore psychologically counterproductive because it gives him something to focus on defeating.  It's the nanobots that make resistance futile because they are inside the body.  How do you overcome them?  I doubt if Trisha is sharing that particular piece of information with her victims!

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Babypants said:

The chastity device is tangible, and therefore psychologically counterproductive because it gives him something to focus on defeating.  It's the nanobots that make resistance futile because they are inside the body.  How do you overcome them?  I doubt if Trisha is sharing that particular piece of information with her victims!

They don't have any idea what is going on with the nanobots, only that Trisha has some sort of magic at her disposal.

5 hours ago, BoTox said:

They don't have any idea what is going on with the nanobots, only that Trisha has some sort of magic at her disposal.

In chapters 12 and 13, both see Trisha fiddling with her phone, so both know that it isn't magic they are up against.  It's programming, and absent direct injection, it has to be something ingested into their bodies that responds to the phone's input.  To fight back, a prisoner does not need to know the specific agent, just the delivery mechanism.   

13 hours ago, Babypants said:

In chapters 12 and 13, both see Trisha fiddling with her phone, so both know that it isn't magic they are up against.  It's programming, and absent direct injection, it has to be something ingested into their bodies that responds to the phone's input.  To fight back, a prisoner does not need to know the specific agent, just the delivery mechanism.   

Brent/Brandi wasn't a technical person though Lana might eventually figure it out. She knows it is controlled by the Trisha's phone but it isn't something she understands yet.

Chapter 33

Brent/Brandi:

After the escape attempt, that bitch left me paralyzed from the neck down for three damned days! She forced bottle after bottle of that nasty stuff down my throat. All I could do was piss and shit myself like a damned overgrown baby.

She stuffed dentures with no teeth in my mouth. It made it hard to talk but she probably intended that to happen. I would have spit them out if I could be she locked them in somehow. At least she removed them and still cleaned my teeth every evening. I don't think she planned to actually remove my teeth, which was a small blessing in this twisted scenario I lived.

After three days, she gave me some of my body back but just enough to let me crawl around. I still had little control over my bladder and my bowels were not any better. If I tried really hard, I could hold my bladder for a little while but not long. The mush that came out of my ass was impossible to hold. When I felt pressure, it was going to happen in less than a minute.

None of it seemed to bother her in the least. She praised each of us for using our diapers. She was clearly off her meds or she had a screw loose in her head. How could one adult force others to live like this? It was a nightmare!

I lost track of how long we had been her prisoners but I'd guess it was about the second week when I realized I could no longer hold my bladder or my bowels at all. I'd been feeling the urges and had some hope of holding it back for a little while but she made sure we ate and drank enough to keep using our diapers.

Lana was in the same situation. Neither of us liked it but they say you can get used to almost anything. I knew I was going to be wet most of the day. At the same time, I looked forward to a change to give me some short-lived reprieve from the soggy bottom.

Trisha fed us three times a day and I shit myself less than an hour after each meal. I say meal but they were those huge bottles of something that made us piss and poop all the time. The bottle after lunch put me to sleep every time and I woke up stinking like clockwork. I'm sure it was part of her vindictive nature to always changed me last.

• Like 1
  • BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 33 (Jul 23 2022)

Chapter 34

Mommy:

There is no doubt the twins still harbored thoughts of escape and return to their old lives. Lana has eyed my phone more than a few times but my fail-safe would stop any attempts. Still, I decided a demonstration was in order. I loaded all the babies into the car, including Zoey and backed out of the garage for a brief trip up the driveway to teach them there was no escape.

“You see, babies,” said Trisha, “Mommy has installed a GPS safe zone around the house and the immediate yard. If you get more than 100 yards away from the house, this will happen.”

I slowly drove down the driveway toward the road. Zoey spoke out first but the other two girls felt it as well. It was a burning sensation in each one of their bottoms. It wasn't terribly strong but it became more intense as I slowly rolled down the driveway. I had enabled it for myself so I would know when it was happening and not go too far.

“See, if babies try to leave without Mommy turning off the safety, your bottom will feel like you have been spanked,” I said, “If I were to take you to the road, the pain would be so intense you wouldn't stop crying for a week. Now, should I turn around?”

Zoey answered, “Yeth, Mommy, PWEASE!”

I shifted the car into reverse and rolled backward until I could feel the pain subside. Then, we turned the car around and started back to the house. The babies burning sensation subsided. I was sure they learned a valuable lesson and there would be no more escape attempts. If there were, my fail-safe was in place that would be the nuclear option but I hoped we'd never have to use that one.

• BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 34 (Jul 24 2022)

Thank you for taking the time to write a chapter that addresses some of my comments attached to recent chapters.  For future reference, you should know that Trisha made a serious mistake early on.  What she should have done, and should still be doing at periodic intervals, is giving her victims injections (saline solution is the norm) as a form of misdirection.  You want your victims to pursue a red herring while you are wearing down their ability to resist.  Tactically, in this chapter it would have been a more effective lesson if she had left the doors unlocked and her victims unsupervised.  They would have wasted time planning an escape that was doomed to fail from the outset.  Confrontation, because it is inherently challenging in the "I dare you" sense, inspires resistance rather than undermining it.

It is unclear to me whether Trisha could be making more effective use of Zoey.  "Good cop, bad cop" is par for the course in these situations, but Zoey's regression may be too advanced, or her intellect and cleverness too shallow, for Trisha to make good use of her.

In closing, let me ask whether or not the house is equipped with an automated sprinkler system. 

On 7/24/2022 at 8:25 AM, Babypants said:

Thank you for taking the time to write a chapter that addresses some of my comments attached to recent chapters.  For future reference, you should know that Trisha made a serious mistake early on.  What she should have done, and should still be doing at periodic intervals, is giving her victims injections (saline solution is the norm) as a form of misdirection.  You want your victims to pursue a red herring while you are wearing down their ability to resist.  Tactically, in this chapter it would have been a more effective lesson if she had left the doors unlocked and her victims unsupervised.  They would have wasted time planning an escape that was doomed to fail from the outset.  Confrontation, because it is inherently challenging in the "I dare you" sense, inspires resistance rather than undermining it.

It is unclear to me whether Trisha could be making more effective use of Zoey.  "Good cop, bad cop" is par for the course in these situations, but Zoey's regression may be too advanced, or her intellect and cleverness too shallow, for Trisha to make good use of her.

In closing, let me ask whether or not the house is equipped with an automated sprinkler system. 

This was a hastily thought out (or not thought out) story that I wrote over the course of several days. All I'm doing now is editing and cleaning up parts of it as I post them and I'm possibly leaving things out to get it all in by the contest deadline as I want a complete story to be judged. So, no sprinkler system is mentioned. It is left to the reader to imagine (or not) that in a residential house that also has a nanobot lab on-site.

I do appreciate the feedback. It gives me things to think about should I revise it at some future date.

Chapter 35

Zoey kept telling the twins about release day but she did a poor job of selling it. She was too excited to explain it while she was being a baby. All Lana or Brandi got out of it was that it was great. Whatever that meant. At least Lana's fine blond hair was growing back. Brandi's coarse hair grew slower. She only had brown stubble on her head.

Three days before release day, Trisha took Lana to another room for her midday diaper change. It was a very clinical place, almost sterile. Was this Mommy's lab? It could be. There was certainly enough equipment and counter space.

Trisha spoke to Lana, “OK, today Mommy is going to remove all the nasty hair from your diapey area so you will be forever smooth down there. Over the next few weeks Mommy will remove all the hair from your legs, underarms and any place there is hair we don't want.”

She put Lana in the procedure chair and locked her arms in before she unlocked the diaper. Lana was always wet now with no bladder control. She was accepting it as well as could be expected and that pleased Trisha. She folded the front of the diaper down and placed Lana's legs in the stirrups.

“Sweety, I'm going to turn off all sensation below your belly button. Mommy is going to laser your hair and it will never come back,” said Trisha, “I'll give you a paci you can suck on.”

Trisha put special laser-safe glasses on and placed a pair over Lana's eyes. She took the laser wand and started burning the hair out at the root. Lana could smell the burnt hair but she felt nothing. She heard the laser cycle. It took Mommy 30 minutes to finish. It was strange for the babies when Mommy disabled a part of their body but both of the new girls accepted it as a fact of life.

“There Baby Lana will not have any hair in her diaper area anymore. We won't have to shave you there ever again,” said Trisha.

Trisha rubbed some antiseptic cream on the area to protect it while it healed. She would also leave Lana blocked below the waist for the rest of the day. Lana wouldn't able to crawl but she also wouldn't feel any residual pain from the procedure.

Trisha took Lana back to the playpen and it was Brandi's turn to visit the same room. Trisha explained she was going to remove all of Brandi’s nasty hair and the cage would come off until it was done. Then she blocked Brandi below the belly button.

Brandi couldn't feel anything with or without the cage. She sucked on the paci as Mommy burned the dark stubble off of her sack and crotch. She even lifted the stirrups higher and removed a lot of hair from the baby's stubbly bottom.

She lovingly applied cream to the entire area to protect it before putting the cage back on. She diapered Brandi and left her blocked below the navel as well. Once back in the playpen, Trisha had them take a nap. Brandi didn't resist naps now. Lana laid down but rarely slept. It was simply not her thing.

Over the next two weeks, Trisha removed all of Lana's body hair. The only place she grew hair was on her head. Brandi had much coarser hair everywhere and Trisha removed it all but Brandi had longer sessions. Her face was the hardest because there wasn't a good way to turn off Brandi's facial nerves.

Instead, Trisha used numbing cream and did it in sections. First the mustache area and then the sideburns. She did a little on Brandi's chest and then finished up her chin and neck. It was tiring work but would yield a smooth baby. She gave Brandi some painkillers in her next bottle because the face would hurt after the cream wore off.

It was a lot of hard work on Trisha's part but all of her babies were hairless and much easier to clean. Brandi no longer had a scruffy little beard and mustache to deal with every day at bath time. Those cute, smooth little baby bottoms were so adorable.

The day before release day was hard for Zoey. She was too excited and a little fussy. Lana and Brandi didn't understand. Zoey made even less sense than she normally did. They would have to wait and find out for themselves.

• BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 36 (Jul 26 2022)

Chapter 36

When release day finally arrived for the babies, only Zoey knew what was going to happen. Trisha wanted the twins to see and feel that there was pleasure in many forms despite what they thought so far. It would be an experience none of them would soon forget.

Trisha picked Zoey up and strapped her to the table in the playroom. Her hands were secured in padded cuffs and her legs were lifted and strapped into stirrups. Her locked and diapered rear hung in mid-air. Trisha placed a stuffed toy on Zoey's chest, giving her something to focus on. Zoey wrapped her arms around it.

Brandi and Lana were sitting quietly in the playpen a few feet away, intently watching. Trisha released the lock on Zoey's diaper cover. She unsnapped it and set it aside. Zoey's diaper was soaked. The nanobots made sure her bladder was never full. All the while she felt every bit of it. Lana and Brandi were the same way. They knew they were wet and yet helpless to do anything about it.

Trisha opened Zoey's diaper and that's when Brandi and Lana first learned baby girl Zoey was born a boy like Brandi! For the last four years of the Mommy-Zoey relationship, she had been living as Mommy's caged baby girl. Trisha smiled at Zoey. Zoey nodded to continue.

Trisha had a machine console rolled up beside Zoey. She squirted a lot of lube on a wand with a round metal sphere the size of a ping-pong ball on the end and a silver ring farther down. To Brandi's surprise, Mommy slipped it into Zoey's bottom and pushed it into the hilt. Next, she put a hollow pacifier gag into Zoey's mouth.

“Sweety, are you ready,” asked Trisha.

Zoey shook her head and Trisha turned the machine on. Zoey's legs shook as Trisha turned it up with a higher-pitched hum. The hum stabilized and Trisha hit a switch. The hum suddenly dropped and slowly rose to the peak. As it did this Zoey arched her back and moaned into her pacifier. Zoey's cage pulsed with the hum, rising and falling.

Trisha set a timer for five minutes and whispered into Zoey's ear. After a minute, beads of sweat were clear on Zoey's forehead. Trisha wiped them away. At four minutes, Zoey's legs were quivering with the hum and her breathing was labored through her nose.

When the timer went off, Trisha dialed the hum back slowly as Zoey collapsed onto the table. Trisha kissed her forehead and removed the probe from her anus. Trisha lovingly cleaned her up before putting a fresh diaper and locking cover on her best baby. As she removed the pacifier gag, Zoey smiled.

“Did little Zoey like her release?” asked Trisha.

Zoey fluttered her eyes and through her missing teeth, “Yeth, Mommy.”

Trisha helped Zoey from the table and into a chair. She fastened her diaper cover lock in the back. With a click, she was again secured for another month. Trisha looked at Brandi and Lana. They looked at each other in disbelief.

“Who wants to go next?” she asked for a moment before adding, “Am I going to have to pick one?”

Zoey spoke up, “You pick, Mommy!”

“I think I'll pick Lana,” she said, “Come here, Sweetheart.”

Lana didn't want to move but she knew that resisting would only bring something worse. She stood and walked to the table. Trisha helped her assume the diaper check position to unlock the diaper cover. Then she helped her onto the table.

Trisha whispered in her ear that she should not be afraid. She would enjoy this part. Lana's hands were secured in mittens and her feet were gently placed in the stirrups. Trisha much preferred to be nice than strict with her babies. She placed a stuffed toy within reach of Lana, who took it in her arms.

Mommy opened the soggy diaper but left it under her. Lana had also made a small mess. Maybe seeing Zoey's release had scared her. Babies can be frightened so easily. Trisha cleaned her up and tossed the used diaper but was pleased to know Lana was messing without complaint.

Trisha placed a clean diaper under Lana for any leaks. She was a baby after all. Next, she took a fresh probe from the package and lubricated it thoroughly. Lana was a bit anxious but tried to relax for the woman she was supposed to call Mommy.

“Here goes the first one, baby girl. Nice and easy,” said Trisha as she sent it deep into the girl's bottom.

She opened another package with a different style probe. She lubed it well and showed it to Lana. Instead of a single metal ball at the end, this one looked like a small baseball bat with metal rings around it. There was only one place for that one to go.

“Now for the second one, Baby,” said Trisha as she spread the girl's lower lips and slipped it inside.

She fastened a strap to that one to hold it. She had actually used this machine herself with Zoey's help. It made her moist remembering the last time she had used it. No man or woman had ever given her as much pleasure as this machine could.

“Now, I'm going to turn it up slowly. When you feel like it feels the best, shake your head yes. If I go too high, shake your head no,” said Trisha as she fitted a hollow pacifier gag to the girl.

The hum started and increased. Lana tried to lift off the chair and shook her head no profusely. Trisha turned it down until she shook her head yes. She set another knob that didn't seem to make a difference and smiled at Lana when she flipped the switch.

The machine immediately went into a slowly rising and falling humming pattern. Lana's breath seemed to follow the hum. Trisha set the timer to five minutes and stroked Lana's head. After less than one minute Lana moaned into her gag and her legs went limp.

Brandi lost count of how many times Lana must have climaxed. She now was eagerly looking forward to her turn with this machine. When the timer went off, Trisha dialed back Lana's ride until she shut it off. Lana was unresponsive to external stimuli at first.

Trisha removed the probes and taped up the baby girl in a fresh diaper and locking cover. She picked her up and sat her in the playpen to recover. Brandi was excited to take her turn on the machine that seemed capable of endless orgasms. Trisha had deprived her of any kind of stimulation since she'd been transformed into a baby girl with a lock on her cock.

Brandi hopped up instantly when Trisha motioned her over. She turned to let Trisha undo her locked diaper cover. Once on the table, she held her hands up to be strapped in and cooperated with putting her legs in the stirrups. She opened wide for the pacifier gag with a smile. She was finally going to have a release of her own. Zoey enjoyed it so much. Surely this was an experience not to be missed.

Trisha lowered the last baby's diaper to find it soaked but otherwise clean. She lubed up a fresh wand for the baby's bottom. The baby was eager and it easily slipped in. She felt it touch something that felt nice. The prostate, most likely. Trisha explained how to show when it felt best and how to get her to lower it.

She turned it on and increased the knob slowly as the tingle in Brandi's nethers built. She reached a point where she nodded she liked it but Zoey spoke up and said he tried to escape and it should be higher. Trisha had a wicked grin and turned it higher than Zoey had been set at. Brandi clenched her eyes and was shaking her head no as hard as she could.

Still, Trisha turned it higher. The hum was almost to the limit of human hearing. Brandi was biting into the pacifier. She arched her back off the table hard and her butt cheeks clenched uncontrollably. Trisha hit the switch and it immediately dropped but started cycling back to the highest pitch.

Brandi had unbelievable pleasure and then indescribable pain. Trisha set her timer for 10 minutes then stood back and watched the baby's emotions swing from highs to lows. She would not make the mistake of trying to escape again.

After two minutes, Brandi was a throbbing lump of flesh. She would have passed out if she could but the impulses kept firing the muscles even though she was exhausted. She had gone numb when the timer sounded and didn't notice the pleasure and pain had stopped.

Trisha removed the probe from her rectum, put her in a fresh diaper and locking cover then released her hands and legs. She could not move from the waist down. There was no feeling in her diaper area, only a tingle all over below the waist. She didn't have the same kind of release that Zoey and Lana had.

“Baby Brandi will be good for Mommy from now on, won't she?” asked Trisha as she removed the gag.

Brandi was breathless, “Yes, Mommy.”

“Now, catch your breath and Mommy will put you back in the playpen,” said Trisha.

• Like 1

Chapter 37

There was one detail the twins failed to figure out that would have saved them a lot of grief. Zoey was a neurosurgeon in another life. The accident that paralyzed her also gave her so much. Her background in the spine led to crossing paths with Trisha, the brilliant robotics genius with a submissive streak and a strong desire to nurture.

When they met, Trisha was trying to get funding for a pilot project. Zoey used her own money to fund Trisha's ambitious project. They collaborated well and Zoey finally convinced Trisha to inject the nanobots into her crippled body to attempt a repair her severed spine. Zoey was close to ending it all if she couldn't convince Trisha to perform the procedure.

The first-generation nanobots weren't very efficient but after a day, Zoey could feel her toes. After three days, Zoey could move her toes. In three weeks she could stand and soon was walking. Her bladder and bowel control were the last to return as they were farther down the spinal column.

Zoey wore diapers after her accident and for two additional months before her bladder control returned. During that time she became used to diapers and enjoyed the freedom from a toilet. She could feel everything during those two months. The sensation of wetting her diaper comforted her and Trisha loved to show Zoey how much she cared by changing her. They both grew to enjoy the interaction and thrived on it. Each had found their perfect partner. They were soulmates.

Trisha wanted to make Zoey happy and normal again but Zoey didn't want her bladder control back. In fact, she wanted to be babied, forced to wear and use her diapers. The nanobots could enforce that wish. Trisha's natural instinct to nurture found a target with Zoey. They formed a bond that lasted.

Despite what they displayed to the outside world, Baby Zoey was very much in charge of the relationship. Trisha's need to please made it easy for her to adopt the mommy role for Zoey. When Trisha would question Zoey about some aspect, Zoey was giving Trisha the information she needed to steer the conversation where Zoey want it to go.

In that way, Trisha was pleased by being able to nurture and care for Zoey and now the twins. Zoey was happy to live her life as the little girl she always felt she was. The diapers required because of her injury only solidified her desire to be treated as a baby girl.

• Like 1
  • BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 37 (Jul 27 2022)

Back in chapter 30, the officer says to Trisha that "this one got all the way to the main road."  This would seem to imply that there have been others caught in Trisha's web.  I'm surprised that Brent, who heard this, hasn't probed Zoey.. Are they being prepped for future sale?

• Like 1

Chapter 38

Mommy:

After three months and three more non-punishment release days, Brandi seemed to accept and enjoy her new life. She ate all of her food and seemed to no longer notice the state of her diaper. I hadn't had to turn her limbs off or even pacify her for her potty mouth since the escape attempt. I firmly believe the first release day and the realization that I was solely in charge made all the difference.

Lana, on the other hand, still was very inquisitive. I caught her questioning Zoey about events and items. She seemed harmless enough with the safeguards I had in place but I remained aware of her still passive-aggressive actions. She played along but wasn't broken yet.

I caught Lana looking at and touching Brandi's diaper lock. After five hard whacks on her naked bottom, that put an end to her curiosity about how the diaper locks worked. I hated to make her cry but the good books says, spare the rod and spoil the child.

Then, there is my dearest Zoey. After three months with the twins, she was still ecstatic. She was the big sister to the two cutest baby girl twins. She couldn't wait until their hair was long enough to put in braids and pigtails like hers.

The household was in a good place, a toddler and two babies to take care of was a full-time job. Things were running smooth and I was living my best life, fulfilled as a mother to my darlings.

At the six-month mark, Zoey and I decided to let the twins also become toddlers. We started them on more solid food and they really seemed to enjoy being able to chew again. I fixed their dental guards to show the two front upper and lower teeth. They were so cute! I took a picture of all the babies and placed them over the living room couch.

I gave them high-fiber crackers to gum between meals for snacks. Both babies had put on a few pounds, rounding them out nicely. They still got a bottle for each meal but also a bowl of baby cereal with it. Between more solid food and the high fiber crackers, their bowel movements were larger and firmer. They were beyond caring by then. Babies use diapers and that's all there was to it.

• BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 38 (Jul 28 2022)
19 hours ago, Babypants said:

Back in chapter 30, the officer says to Trisha that "this one got all the way to the main road."  This would seem to imply that there have been others caught in Trisha's web.  I'm surprised that Brent, who heard this, hasn't probed Zoey.. Are they being prepped for future sale?

Sorry, but that won't be addressed in this story. Perhaps in another in the series it could be explored? Maybe Trisha was a student of Mistress Ingrid's? What if she had kinky subjects before she met Zoey? What if the deputy was one of her masters or slaves before she found her true calling?

Chapter 39

Lana:

I woke to terrible pain in my side. It felt like I needed a bowel movement but I had been having them normally in my diaper. My diaper was soaked as usual. I would have cried to get Mommy's attention if not pacified. The pain came in waves but always remained a dull ache.

Mommy finally came to check on me and I pointed to the place it hurt as she noticed the tears in my eyes. She touched my belly and I winced. It hurt worse than before. She pulled out her phone and looked at it for a moment.

“Oh, dear, Baby Lana,” she said, “I think your appendix is inflamed. You need to go to the hospital!”

She touched something else on her phone and the pain subsided along with the use of my body below the rib cage. She brought Zoey in and explained what she had found and Zoey agreed, that I needed to get to the hospital immediately.

When I woke up, I was in a hospital and being examined by Zoey and a nurse. She dressed me in juvenile clothes but not babyish like I had on before. Zoey had her teeth in and was speaking professionally. Another doctor came in and they stepped out of the room.

When they returned, Trisha was with them, pushing Brandi in a wheelchair. I didn't hear all they said but I could see Brandi slumped over but we locked eyes. I raised a hand but my fingers were all curled up and my wrist bent over. My legs were bent at the knees I couldn't straighten them on my own.

I overheard the doctor speaking with Trisha and Zoey, “We will get her into emergency surgery as soon as I can get scrubbed in.”

“Thank you, Doctor,” Trisha said, “It was lucky I noticed her being fussy this morning when I went to change her. I adopted her and her sister from that awful orphanage. Most of the staff abandoned them when the war broke out.”

The doctor patted her hand, “They are very lucky you found them.”

“Yes, they have the minds of two-year-olds but they are such a joy to have,” said Trisha.

I tried to speak up but it came out as a guttural moan that the doctor didn't even acknowledge. Here I was, in a public hospital, all of us, and Trisha had them convinced we were special needs adoptees from the war. The nurse returned and fitted an IV in my hand.

The nurse smiled at me and checked my diaper. She pulled a cart over to my bed and changed my diaper in full view of anyone. I was mentally deficient to her and not worthy of basic human dignity. Next, she hung a bag of liquid and injected something into it and my world faded to black.

I awoke in a confused state. For a few moments, I thought I was waking up in my bed at home, my parents in the next room. I soon came to my senses when my hands wouldn't wipe my eyes properly and an IV still connected to my hand. That hand was taped to a board and fastened to the railing. I suppose they were afraid I would pull it out.

The nurse came in to check my dressings. I watched as she pulled up my gown and exposed my small bandages. There were three of them, navel, lower right and one slightly higher. The nurse talked to me like I was an infant. I tried to respond but it came out more unintelligible noise. She smiled at me and changed my diaper.

The rest of the day was boring with nothing but diaper changes and being spoon-fed by a nurse. I felt as helpless as Trisha wanted me to be. Trisha visited me that morning after breakfast with Brandi pushed in a babyish wheelchair by Zoey in adult feminine attire.

I heard Zoey and Trisha discussing with the doctor when he made his rounds. He said I hadn't had a bowel movement since surgery and I couldn't be discharged until I did. Zoey suggested ordering a suppository if I hadn't fouled my diaper by dinner time. I dreaded that but there was little I could do.

The clock on the wall said 4:40PM when Trisha, Zoey and Brandi returned to visit me. I could see in Brandi's eyes that she was concerned for me. I winked to show I was my usual self. She winked back and we knew the other was still OK.

The nurse returned before Trisha took the family home. She changed my wet diaper and noted nothing else. Zoey signed off on the order in her medical capacity to have a suppository administered. The nurse left to go to the pharmacy.

Trisha smiled at me, “Oh, Lana, once you can go poopies again, Mommy can take you home.”

I nodded my head as best I could. The nurse returned and untaped the side of my diaper. She rolled me over and pushed a cool suppository into my rear. Then, the nurse rolled me back and she fastened the diaper in place. She left and Trisha kissed me before leaving.

Nothing happened for several minutes and the nurse brought my dinner. It was a large portion of mushy food, mostly pureed corn and lima beans. I could feel the churning in my guts as the suppository did its job. I messed myself during dinner. The nurse made a sniff but didn't stop feeding me.

“Oh, that's a good girl, Lana,” she said.

I was more embarrassed about crapping my diaper in the nurse's presence than I was about the mess coming out my rear. I'd long since lost the ability to keep my diaper clean but the humiliation of the nurse being present was new.

I thought she would change me after dinner but she took the tray away and finished feeding the other patients. I was no stranger to being in a dirty diaper. At least she changed me into a clean diaper and turned the TV on to keep me company. Some silly children's show with a big dinosaur. It put me to sleep quickly.

Mommy came and picked me up the next morning when the hospital discharged me. I could have walked if allowed but Trisha's machine had my body twisted. The nurse and an orderly transferred me to a wheelchair. Trisha had the car around and they put me in my booster seat for the ride home.

Author's Note:

I just noticed I failed to post Chapter 14. I've inserted it as part of the Chapter 13 post. Sorry for the mixup.

Here is the link back to that chapter. 

• BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 39 (Jul 29 2022)

Chapter 40

Brandi:

My sister was sick. Mommy explained I had to pretend to be a baby girl so we could take her to the hospital. My big sister Zoey even pretended to be a doctor. Mommy helped me pretend by scrambling my motor skills. I don't know what that means but my hands and feet don't work so good right now.

The nice doctor and nurse are going to make Lana all better. They were going to take out her nasty old appendix and fix her. I was sad when they took her away but Zoey and Mommy promised me I could see her when she was out of surgery.

She was gone for about two hours before we could go to her room. She smiled when she saw me but she was still groggy. If all went well, Mommy said she could go home tomorrow. I waved my crumpled arm at her as Mommy rolled me out to the car. We would see her in the morning.

Apparently, the surgery was through small holes the cut into Lana so the recovery would be much quicker. As long as Lana could poop her diaper, they would send her home. Well, we all know that was easy for me and Lana. Only, this time she couldn't so they were going to make her with a suppository.

We arrived at the hospital the morning after Lana had made a messy diaper. Mommy rolled Lana to the car and strapped her into the back seat. I reached over and held her hand. She smiled at me. Zoey drove us home and Mommy fixed us so we didn't have to pretend to be little babies anymore.

She told me all about her stay in the hospital and how terrible the diapers were. How embarrassed she was to have to poop in her diaper with the nurse feeding her dinner. She couldn't wait to get home and get a proper diaper on her bottom. I smiled at her and patted her hand. Mommy heard her and told her she would change her into a much better diaper as soon as we got home. Mommy loved us so much that she would do anything for us.

Epilogue

Trisha and Zoey had successfully regressed two completely normal and unrelated young adults into twin babies. It had taken a year to fully transition them to the role Zoey had envisioned for them but they now embraced the diapered life of toddlers.

Brandi had been a model baby girl much quicker than Lana. Brandi's intellect wasn't as sharp as Lana's and easily came under Trisha's control. Lana's change was slower and more subtle. The turning point seemed to happen right around her hospital stay. Mommy didn't waste any time getting her professional care at the hospital. Mommy really did love and care for her babies.

The whole world treating Lana as if she had the mental capacity of a toddler, combined with the anesthesia side effects left her in a suggestive state that helped her accept her role as a baby sister to Zoey, twin to Brandi.

Mommy tested Lana and Brandi from time to time. She once gave them full bladder and bowel control for a day but both of them wet and messed as usual. They were so used to using the diaper that it never entered their minds to even attempt to hold it.

Brandi and Lana had the pretties hair. Both of them sported shoulder length hair, often in pigtails, thanks to Zoey. A few times a year, Mommy would dress them alike and take them shopping with her and Zoey. After the first time, Mommy stopped disabling their bodies. They didn't talk and played their parts perfectly.

Mommy never had to rely on her fail-safe. If anyone tried to access her phone without the proper verification sequence, the twins would have been paralyzed from the neck down and it turn Zoey up to 200% ability to deal with any threat. That she never needed it pleased Trisha.

And they lived happily ever diapered.

• BoTox changed the title to An Unrelated Incident - 2nd kasarberang non-contest entry - Chapter 40 (Jul 30 2022) Finished
  • 2 weeks later...