LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Road Trip (Micro-Fiction)

Melissa squirmed, fighting the urge to whine. Whining would only get her in trouble, and Mommy had threatened to turn this car around if she made too much of a fuss.

Still…it’d been a long ride, and the medicine mommy had given her was making her tummy grumble.

Her carseat held her snugly in the back seat. In addition to the five-point harness that pulled her chest into the padded seat and ran over her thick diaper, Mommy had added two wrist straps that held her hands down. The straps only had mild magnets, and if she tried hard enough she could lift her hands up and move them around freely, but that would be fussing–and fussing was unacceptable.

Even so, she mumbled over her pacifier. “Mmmm…mommy, I gotta use the potty.”

She wasn’t allowed to say ‘Toilet’, not while she was little.

Mommy just laughed. “That’s what your diaper is for! If we pulled over every time you needed to go, we’d never get there.”

Squirming even more, Melissa said, “N-no, not like that though!”

“Just use your diaper,” Mommy said.

Melissa shook her head, resolving to fight it, even if the cramps were getting uncomfortable.

Mommy looked in the rear-view mirror, making eye contact with Melissa. “That wasn’t a request. Use your diaper, now.”

Recognizing that she no longer had a choice, Melissa screwed up her face and let go, pushing out all the discomfort.

Warm muck spilled out into her diaper, held close to her body by the harness belt between her legs, mushing the mess up and down. Once she’d started, she couldn’t help herself, couldn’t stem the tide, and her diaper ballooned beneath her weight with all the warm, smelly mess.

Grunting softly, she stopped supporting her weight, sinking back into the carseat, into her mess, feeling it squelch between her legs. The smell was inescapable, and she couldn’t even reach up to lower the window and let some fresh air in. She had to sit in it, smelling herself, feeling her immensely full diaper move and shift with every bump in the road.

Mommy smiled and snickered, reaching down for something in her cupholder. “Good girl.”

Melissa was going to ask what she’d reached for, but her question was cut off by a new sensation, a sudden buzz pressed against the front of her diaper. Her eyes widened, and she rocked forward, pressing herself into the vibrator.

Thoughts of humiliation and discomfort vanished, replaced by a need to feel the pleasure offered by the vibrator. She hadn’t even known it was there, strapped to the inside of the seatbelt, but now she didn’t care–she just needed the burning pleasure.

She didn’t last long before a knee-buckling orgasm tore through her, but Mommy left the vibrator running. Melissa couldn’t pull away if she wanted to, and so another orgasm tore through her, and another, and–

“Mommy!” Melissa mewled, shaking her head.

“What is it, dear?” Mommy asked.

“S-too much!” Melissa pleaded.

Mommy hesitated, but Melissa hadn’t said her safe words, so she left the vibrator running. “Next rest stop is in ten minutes,” she said. “Can you hold it until then, and then we’ll get your stinky bottom changed into a clean diaper?”

Biting her lip, Melissa nodded, riding the vibrator as the pleasure turned to orgasmic torture. Her whole body was on fire, all her senses on edge. The smell of her mess was acute and sharp in her nostrils, humiliation burning with a deep, mind-numbing pleasure.

She lost count of seconds, of minutes. The orgasms bled together so much that she couldn’t tell when one ended and another began, and she’d squirted into her diaper so much that she feared it’d start to leak. Her hands dug into the armrests, squeezing tightly, riding out the burning arousal until–

Mommy took an exit, pulling up to the nearest rest stop. The vibration stopped, and Melissa relaxed, a puddle of helpless, submissive goo in her carseat.

Pulling to the back parking lot, where nobody else had their cars, Mommy parked and got out, pressing the button to open the SUV’s hatchback. She walked around, opened Melissa’s door, and slipped her hands out of the cuffs. “Good girl,” she praised, reaching down and squeezing the front of the totally devastated diaper. Just her touch made Melissa shudder with phantom sensation. “Now, let’s get you changed.”

She undid the five-point harness and helped Melissa up. She was in such a post-coital haze that she didn’t care that her T-shirt and diaper was all she wore, that any onlookers would see her diaper drooping heavily between her knees. She waddled with mommy to the back and laid down, while Mommy got out the changing supplies.

Melissa crossed her hands over her chest while Mommy untapped her and went to work with wipes. It took a while–the diaper was utterly full, and Mommy insisted on getting her perfectly clean. Cleaned up in every nook and cranny, Mommy got out the powder, applied a light dusting, and finally slid a fresh diaper beneath Melissa’s waist.

As she taped it up, she leaned in to give Melissa a kiss. “You did so well,” she said. “I’m proud of you.”

“Thanks, Mommy,” Melissa mumbled around her pacifier. “I love you.”

“I love you too, sweetie.”

Do you like my writing, and would you like to contribute to me making more stories like this?

If so, I'd be incredibly grateful if you'd consider subscribing over on Patreon or SubscribeStar! It's about the cost of a Starbuck, you get access to all sorts of kinky writing - some of which I don't post anywhere else! - and it helps keep a roof over my head. :)

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 9