LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What other sources do you use besides DD?

What other sources do you use besides DD?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What other sources do you use besides DD?

• Facebook
    • Instagram
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • The whole Internet
    • Diaper-Suppliers
    • Other
    • Books

I just wonder, what other sources you use to find diaper-related information.
I got pretty lazy over the last years, and mainly search DD and sometimes Twitter. 
And if you search, what are you looking for?

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
The whole Internet
Diaper-Suppliers
Other

The question is improper as there is no "for what?" to which to relate "sources".  I wear special diapers  that are not available.  Ebay enables me to get the materials to make them. That question could be applied to rubber panties, pins or the like. It could also be applied to cultureal aspects of diapered life, For that,  DPFDD is the DPF of the 21st century and DPF put out THE comprehensive guide to such things in the 1980's. DD does have a guide but it is HUGE and a bit unwieldy. There have been attempts to streamline matters. One such was Zander's THE BIG LIST of disposable diapers, which is gone. I had an early one tow, for rubber panties. That got mangled in the cyber attack on this site. Now I have RUBBER PANTIES'R'US which, while it focuses on rubber panties, it also lightly convers other things and has links to more complete coverage of such things and has some historical references as well as how to select and care for rubber panties. What few persons know or appreciate is that it is particapatory and has a few goodies to take home with you. You are just not going to find as good covverage of things diaper anywhere else. Look at ALL the forums we have here, and clubs

DD lets us down in only one area. GirlTalk To has or had "LG weekend Camp" in both the UK and North America at places like Rainbow Resorts, that are lifestyle friendly, I tried to have a list of such that would be diaper-friendly but was told to leave it to Fetlife, which makes qero snece to me since Fetlife is primarily BDSM with ABDL being only a side interest and why we should let anyone be better at one of our main interests when a small amount of effort would maintain DD as the Gold Standard is a mystery to me. Why NOT have it all?!! Let the others have the leavings. Elites get enshrined; the lazy get leaked on

• Like 1