LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Automat Nursery (Micro-Fiction)

I shifted in my seat, the excitement so palpable I thought I might start to hover.

“Really, I can’t thank you enough,” I told my friends, sitting in the front seat. Arthur and Mal had pulled like twenty favors getting me signed up for this program early, and I’d never have been able to afford it on my own.

The Nursery. The world’s first and only fully automated ABDL luxury experience. Fully customizable, fully inclusive, and still only available to people who had a connection–it wouldn’t be open to the public for another six months.

“Of course,” Mal said from the passenger seat. “Happy birthday, Alex.”

Arthur pulled up the car to the curb. “Well, here we are,” he said. “We set up the whole package, so you should just need to go in and tell them your name.”

From the outside, The Nursery could be mistaken for a warehouse. I still stared out the window, my face pressed up against the glass like a kid staring into a candy shop. I knew the inside held kinky wonders beyond my imagination.

“Well?” Mal asked. “Best get going, baby boy.”

“Thank you!” I said one last time, throwing open the car door and rushing to The Nursery’s main entrance.

I tried to calm myself and only speed-walked to the front desk. A cute girl was waiting there, filing something on her desk, but she glanced up when I came in. “You must be Lexy,” she said.

“Alex,” I said.

“Yup! Got you right here.” She beamed. “Seven day, all inclusive. You’ve read the paperwork online?”

“Filled it out yesterday,” I confirmed, leaning in on the desk. “So…can I go in?”

“Just sign here,” she said, holding out a clipboard. “Looks like your safe word is…echidna, yes?”

“That’s right,” I confirmed, glancing at the entrance door. One hasty signature later, I passed the clipboard back. “So can I–”

“You can go in,” she said with a smirk. I guess my excitement came through pretty clearly.

Rushing through the entrance door, I followed lighted signs on the ceiling, directing me towards a changing room. I knew this part–I was to take off anything I wanted to keep, so that the robotic changing equipment wouldn’t have to cut off my clothes. Anything I still wore would be removed destructively.

I skipped stripping down completely, so I could get the full ‘forced into babyhood’ experience, and strolled right into the nursery, stepping through–

“Woah!” I yelped, falling immediately through a trap door. I was instantly caught inside a net, legs falling through holes so that the net mostly wrapped around my waist in a lower room. Already helpless, I grinned and giggled, letting the machinery carry me off to a changing pad.

Steel arms with rubber-coated fingers grabbed my wrists and ankles, lifting me onto a padded table, and another mechanical appendage went down my body, snipping away at the cheap T-shirt and sweatpants I’d brought along. A pre-recorded voice said, ‘Inappropriate apparel detected–correcting’.

I squirmed in delight, ready for the diaper that was to follow. I didn’t know the exact settings I’d been signed up for, a comment from Mal had implied that they’d fiddled with my paperwork a bit, but that only made it more exciting.

While I lay there, I felt something cold and slick touch between my legs, a wipe of lube that prepared my bottom for…What’s it going to be?

I was instantly hard, in anticipation of what might come next. I felt a plug press against me and did what I could to shift my weight down, accepting it, letting the plug fill my bottom.

Then, though, I felt something cold around front. Looking down, my eyes widened as I saw another mechanical arm working around my hard cock, blocking my vision. Cold water misted me down and my boner died, and a second later, even colder steel locked itself around me.

“H-hey!” I yelped. That hadn’t been in the plan! I was supposed to be in for a week of sexual bliss, not frustration!

But the arm pulled away, and I got a clear look at the shiny metal cage that trapped me, ensuring any erection would be smothered by lack of space.

(That’s it, I’m going to murder Mal,) I thought, recognizing the prank she and Arthur had pulled on me. This seemed like her doing more than his, but I could be wrong–it’d be safer just to get revenge on both of them.

While I pondered that, a pink, rustling diaper descended on me, wrapping me up with a thick layer of padding. I could see that a padlock was printed on the front, further indicated my helplessly frustrated state.

The arms pulled me upright, into a standing position, and a cloud of sweet perfume puffed in the air in front of me. I coughed and shut my eyes, and so I missed the descent of clothing that began wrapping me up in layer upon layer of fabric. I caught flashes of white and pink and black, but couldn’t see the outfit clearly, as another metal hand had taken my chin and held my face in place.

Brushes and powders puffed on my cheeks, and something pressed against my lips, slightly cool and slick. Finally, the arms spun me around, so that I could see myself in a full-body mirror inside the heavily mechanized changing room.

I’d been dressed in a black-and-white maid uniform, hyperfeminine, all designed to accentuate my curves. There was even a padded bra, giving me the appearance of a busty frame. Lipstick and makeup gave me an even more feminine look, and pink lace decorated everything, highlighting all the little details.

I felt myself straining inside the cage, my sudden arousal totally frustrated.

“Subject prepared,” the voice beeped. “Transferring to training.”

Another arm lifted me up, and I swallowed. This was going to be a hell of a week.

I wrote this as part of a stream celebrating hitting 200 subscribers on Patreon! And also I wrote a bunch of other shorts for my patrons, all as requests for subs.

If you'd like to support my writing, you can use either of these links! 

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • 5 weeks later...