LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheterization starter-kit and tips?

Hi :)

I’ve been wanting to try foley catheters with diapers for a long time, and since i have a week off of school this easter i thought it might be a good time to try it out. My questions are; what will i need in addition to the catheter? What safety precautions should i take to avoid an infection? What size catheter? There are many questions as you might imagine, it would be fantastic to get some advice from people who have done this stuff before. I was thinking of ordering from saveexpress. I have read some threads on the topic here, and it seems like this forum has the most expertise on this stuff out of all the abdl-forums :)

Thanks in advance!

Im not a medical professional, however, I have been playing with caths for 5-6 years now without infections etc. 

You will need a cath (ch 12 is for beginner), sterile lube, sterile water for the bulb, sterile gloves and preferable some alcohol for disinfection. 

Make sure that your hands and your dick is perfectly free from bacterias. 

2 hours ago, roxor said:

Im not a medical professional, however, I have been playing with caths for 5-6 years now without infections etc. 

You will need a cath (ch 12 is for beginner), sterile lube, sterile water for the bulb, sterile gloves and preferable some alcohol for disinfection. 

Make sure that your hands and your dick is perfectly free from bacterias. 

Ok thanks, doesn’t seem too complicated. Regular hand disinfectant alcohol is fine on the head of the D? It should be i guess. Have you had it draining into a diaper most of the time?

First and last time I was catheterized, the nurse that did it.

I hope I never have to go through that again, I'm hopefully done with catheters.

Be careful and be sure everything you use is sterile, there are kits you can buy everything you need to be successful, then don't reuse it when you are done.

• Like 1