LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Documenting A Weekend

dlsafrica

I'm trying to document and itemise my 24/7 stress relief to hold myself accountable. We'll see how it goes, but...

Bath done. Last vestige of adulthood (ie pubic hair since the last cut) gone - because babies should feel like a Formula One car's tyres in Belgium - full wet)

Went potty before the bath to maximise time before the first diaper is officially considered used.

Diaper one: powdered and diapered at 18.56 (6.56PM) on Thursday. Pullup applied to hold everything where its meant to be and most important - keep baby wet.

Baby wipes and vaseline at the ready for when they are needed.

Right now, I'm almost ready for sleep so... 

• Like 1

7.15PM   I was too tired so I went to bed. Couldn't sleep.

00.15AM    needed to wet but lying down on one's back does not make that easy. So mommy (technically me but the parenting part) decided it was time to push gently on the bladder and force wet. But she knew (well I 'told' her and she obliged) that there was more. So she made sure I was empty.

3.00AM    need to wet again. But mommy's 24/7 rule for a permanently wet little baby boy is to get a fresh diaper on before that happens. Two wipes with baby wipes (aloe vera) only.   It is now 3.12AM and time for baby to sleep.

• Like 1