LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Supersoft Support Contacts

Dear Mr and Mrs Gemmins,

I am writing to you today in accordance with 15 USC 6501 which requires me to inform you regarding an online website registration made by a child in your care.

The registration was made on 4th June 2003 and at the time the age of the registrant was provided as 22. We have sadly discovered since that at the time the account was created it was in fact in the control of somebody aged 14 and a half.

Although the account owner is now over 30, married and has a child of their own we are nonetheless obliged to inform you of this registration and provide you with key information regarding the account and the site, and seek your permission to gather, retain and use data associated with the account.

Our site is http://SupersoftFluffiesForLife.com and is a commercial website promoting our fantastically popular products Supersoft Fluffies and Supersoft Sleepwells, and providing a community to the carers and wearers of these essential garments.

Although the account holder has made no purchases their posting history indicates a clear interest and potential need for our products, although out of respect for privacy and personal circumstances we have not provided a free sample pack as no direct request has been made. We are obviously happy to provide you with such a sample pack if you feel these products may be of use to your ward.

Please accept our assurances that incontinence and the need for secure protection are common in teenagers and adults, and we regret that we were unable at the time to help you appropriately care for the child in question.

Should you have further questions or desire a free sample pack then do please get in touch. We have of course already disabled and deleted the account in question but will do our utmost to rectify any harm caused by our ignorance.

Yours sincerely,
-- SuperSoft Web Admin

----

Dear Admin,

My thanks for your thoughtful letter to Mr & Mrs Gemmins, who passed it to me. I am the wife and mother to the child of the account holder and it has been an interesting and revealing few days. A cursory examination of your website led me to futher investigate the computer and browsing habits of my husband, an educational experience that has addressed several of my concerns with our relationship.

Although you may not have realised, I have availed myself of your free sample pack and darling hubby is now just as protected as our delightful baby. Due to the remarkable Supersoft Sleepwells he's actually sleeping better than our child, although during the day he does need changing just as often.

I had expected complaints and grumbling about this treatment but as my investigations (and your email) suggested, he was long overdue such caring support. My great and many thanks to you for bringing this to our attention, and I trust you will continue to provide exemplary protection products to meet his needs through the coming years.

Yours faithfully,
-- Samantha

----

Dear Samantha,

It is always a happy moment to receive such heartfelt praise of our products and support for our needful customers. We are delighted that you have been able to so thoroughly address his underlying issues and find a shared happiness together.

Please accept with our blessing a lifetime discount on direct orders from our site, and although we don't offer products targeting children or young teens, once your child reaches her late teens do not hesitate to apply that discount to any purchases on her behalf.

Many thanks,
-- Supersoft Customer Support

• Like 2