LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Very Special Weekend (Part 40) 3/10/2023)

• Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 23 8/14/2022)

Day 4 Part 23 The great horn.

As we were heading out of the campground, Jake was talking about the wonderful sights and sounds of what the enterprise has built over the years. He continued on with all of the areas that we would be going to. After a while I kind of tone out what he was saying, about the only thing that I heard was a dude ranch. Whatever that was?

While he kept on talking. I look down at the new onesie Na Na had made me, I hate to say it, but it did look very cute on me. As I move my eyes on to the nice-looking romper. The detail the Na Na put into making it was just so wonderful to look at, I wonder how much time she put into it. I am so happy that there wasn’t a duck on the front of it. Then I look lower to where the diaper was and ooh this is not good. The diaper is so big, there is no way that I could even think about hiding it from someone, not wearing this romper. As I continue to look to at what I was wearing, something caught my eye. Oh no that can’t be happening, after looking closer I saw that you could see the diaper showing out the leg holes with no problem. Great how am I going to hide that?

Turning back to listen to Jake about what we are going to do for the rest of day. As he was talking, I felt the need to pee. While peeing all what I heard was the hissing sound that us women make when we pee, to me it sounds like a jet engine, and I know Jake was able to hear it.

While Jake was still talking about what was going happen for the day. I was watching the scenery going by, it was some of the most beautiful mountains I have ever seen. As we came around a bend in the road, a large valley opens up in front of us. Off in the distance you could see some buildings, look like there was around 20 of them. As we got closer to them, I was able to tell that there was a house and a lot of barns, a few cabins and what I thought was maybe a few cabins.

I ask Jake what was that place and he said it was a dude ranch. I was sitting there wondering what a dude ranch was. Hmm it looks like I am going to find out what it is as Jake turns in on the long gravel road that must have been a mile long back to house. When we arrive at what Jake called the main house, he told me to stay in the jeep. Had no problem with that, I wasn’t about to show off what I was wearing to other people.

Jake came out about ten minutes later and ask me if I have ever been on a horse before and I told him nope. Well, you will be on one soon he said. I look at him and said that I not sure that I wanted to ride a horse. As we drove over to the barn where the horses are, and I took one look at them. There is no way in hell that I was getting on one of them, they had to be ten feet tall. I told Jake I am not getting on one those beasts by myself. He just laughed and told me that I will be riding with him. He then looks at me and said that if he let me ride a horse by myself, Na Na would have his hide.

As we pull up the barn, a young lady walks out of the barn with a horse already saddle. Jake told me to stay in the jeep, he would be back to get me in a bit. Watching him walk over to where the lady and horse was, I was sitting there worrying about how to hide my diaper. Thankfully Jake took the horse from her, and she walk away while Jake walks over with the horse. Jake tells me to get out and come over and hold the horse when he gets our stuff out of the jeep. First thing that I did was to look around to see if there was anyone else around that might see me. Jake looks at me and says he has asked everyone not to brothered us and that we well be left alone. After a couple of minutes of look around and not seeing anyone close, I got out and walk over to him and the horse. He hands me the rope for the horse, and I take my first good look at it. I am not sure that I want to ride this thing, it is so big and tall, I am kind of afraid of riding it.

As I am standing there trying figure out how to tell Jake that I don’t want to ride this beast. Next thing I know is being pick up and sat on the thing, I sure that I am at least ten feet from the ground. As Jake is getting on, he picks me up so he could sit and the saddle, after he gets comfortable, he sat be down between him and the saddle horn. I am here to tell you that my hands are on so tight around that horn, no one or anything is going get me to release them. Next thing that I know is we are moving. Jake must have known that I was afraid of riding the big thing, as he had the horse walking at a slow pace. It took about twenty minutes to get to a nice overlook with a view for miles. We stop, and Jake help me off and I walk off to a nice grass area to sit down and look at the view.

While I was looking at the view, Jake was getting something from a bag that he had tied on to the saddle before we left the barn. I went back looking at the view and a couple of minutes later Jake is sitting next to me, opening up the bag. As he pulls out whatever he had brought with him, he looks at me and tells not to tell your Na Na that I am giving you this or he would be in trouble with her. I was getting excited to see what he had brought with him. When I saw what he had in his hand, I had a big smile, it was payday candy bar, I love paydays. He also gives me a bottle of juice.

As I was sitting there sucking on my bottle and eating the payday. Jack was talking about all of the land that we were looking at and said most of it was owned by the enterprise. It was a whole lot of land, no idea how much that there was. Heard the horse make a noise and turn my head to look at it, this was the first time in my life that I have this close to a horse before. As I was watching him, his wilily started to move and grow and grow. I am looking at it stun, never knew that their wilily got that big and then all of a sudden, he started to pee and pee and pee. I am sure that he pees at least a gallon. Great now I need to pee, and jack is siting right by me, and I thinking well he already heard me pee in the jeep, and I just let go. I getting to the point that I love a warm and wet diaper.

About five minutes later Jake says that we need to head back, there is still more stuff to see. When we got back to the horse once again, he picks me up and puts me in the saddle with him sitting behind me.  What I notice this time, that with my now more of a wet diaper then before, because of being up against the horn I can feel the diaper rub against my sweet spot, and it felt kind of nice. Jake starts the horse at slow walk after a bit of time he tells me that we need to pick the speed up to get back to the jeep. All of a sudden, the horse was going at a galloping pace, and I was holding on to the horn for fear of falling off. After a bit of time, I felt that my sweet spot was trying to tell me something, between my wet diaper and the up and down rubbing from the horn it was starting to wake up. About that time Jake had the horse pick up some more speed. After another couple of minutes, I started going o no,  oo  no, ooo no, oooo no, ooooooo YEA. How I didn’t fall off, after my sweet spot was made happy, I have no idea.

As we get back to the barn, the same young lady was waiting for us. When Jake stops the horse she walks over to us, Jake then picks me up and hands me off to her, tell her that the ride took a bit out of me. (No, it was making of the sweet spot being happy, is what took it out me.) I was not prepared to be handed off to her, I warp my arms around her neck, and she grabs me around my bottom, and I then warp my legs around her. Well, if she didn’t know that I was wearing a diaper before she does now as she carries me over to the jeep and sits me in the seat. As she starts to turn around, she looks down at the bottom of my romper. The next thing I know, she is reaching down saying that some of the snaps are undone and she will snap them back up for me. Before I could tell her no, that I can do it, she was done and walks back over to Jake, Great now not only does she know for sure that I have a diaper on, but a very wet diaper at that.

Both her and Jake talks for a bit and about five minutes later, Jake walks over and hops into the jeep and says let’s go I have a lot more stuff that I want to show you. As we go out the driveway the lady is shaking her head as we go by. All what I could think of at the time, is who else going find out that I, at 22 years old, is still wearing a diaper

Edited by Ras57
Fix a spelling error
  • Like 4
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 24 8/21/2022)

Day 4 Part 24 The River

While we were driving down the road to what Jake wanted to show me. I was thinking about the dude ranch and what I learn about it. Come to find out a dude ranch is for city forks who wants to pretend to be cowboys and cowgirls. Jack doesn’t go there much because they are very rich folks that goes to them and most of them are a pain in the ass.

I also remember a time when in college, there was a girl that live on a farm before she came to college. She was my roommate for one year. One of the things that she always talked about was her horses, she had six of them. There was one horse that she always talking about on how she rode him bare back, after a bit of time I had to ask what bare back means. Come to find out it means riding without a saddle. I didn’t think about much until she got very drunk one night. We went to a party that we both had a great time, but she got so drunk that it was all I could do was get her home. When we got back to the dorm room, she needed to pee, I help her to the bathroom since she had a hard time standing up.

When we went into the bathroom, I walk her over to the toilet and she sat down. The only problem was the lid was still down and she didn’t pull her pants down before she started to pee. Great now I need to help clean her up. Walk out to the closet to grab some towels to mop up pee then on to her bedroom to get something for her to change into. Getting back to bathroom and I started to smell. You got to be kidding me, she also poop. I help her to stand up and tried to help her into the shower. As drunk as she was, there was no way that she would be able to clean herself up.

What a night that this is becoming. I sat her down in the bathtub to start getting her undress, found out that she had poop a lot and it was going to take a while cleaning her up. I was able to save her jeans, but I toss her panties. After a while I was just down to cleaning her sweet spot and this is where that night started to get interesting.

As I went about and started cleaning her sweet spot, as she was laying there, she made a bit of noise like she was enjoy it. Her eyes were close and there was a small smile on her face. I was about half done with getting sweet spot, I was toss for a loop with what she said next. She said something along the line off, the rag that I was using felt like the hair in her horse. Wait a minute how does she know what her horse’s hair feel like on her sweet spot? So, I had to ask her how did she know what horsehair feel like on her sweet spot?

In a very quiet whisper voice, she asks me not to tell anybody about she was about to me. I said sure it stays between us. It took her a couple of minutes to start, well she said that is how I use to get myself off, there was nothing better than going through the woods bouncing up and down and coming at the same time. Now just so you don’t think I am too strange I know of other girls that also their jollies on the back of a horse and I only rode in the nude when no one else was around. After remembering those memories, I guess getting my jollies off on a horse while a wet diaper isn’t any worst then how she made herself happy.

In the meantime, while thinking about the past, we had arrived at our next stop. It was very large sawmill, it least it was to me I have never seen a sawmill before. While we were sitting at the guard shack, I just couldn’t get out of my head that I orgasm while on the horse and in front of Jake. This trip just can’t get any weirder than that, I hope.

I feel the jeep start to move, as I am looking out of the front window. I could not believe how big all the equipment was. Jake told me that since there were no steel toe boots that would fit me at the guard shack, we will not be going into the sawmill itself. Well, that’s good, the last thing that I wanted was for other people seeing what I was wearing. While we were driving around the sawmill. We stop by where some of the logs were kept. Jake stopped and said let’s get out and look at the logs as he wants to show the different types of trees that mill uses. I look around to see if anyone was close by. There was no one, but still I wasn’t too keen on getting out of the jeep. Jake walks around to get me out of the jeep, since a was a bit muddy where the jeep was park. He puts me on his hip and carries, I hope no one was watching.

As Jake was setting me back on the ground, I was looking at the end of the tree, and wow were they big when you got up close. I found out that the end of the tree that I was looking at was called the butt end. What was amazing was how big the butt end was, it was bigger around then what I was tall. When we got back to the jeep, we headed to what Jake was calling the logging railroad. Just as we arrived a logging train was coming into the yard. It stops by an area where the logs were of loaded. I was surprised to see one side of the railroad car being lower and the logs siding down into the lake that was there. Next that happen was these little tugboats were moving them around. Jake told me, it was how the logs were separated to go to different band saws.

It was time for us to move on to our next stop, to what Jake was calling a logging camp. It was called camp 6. On the drive to the camp, we were driving next to this wonderful river. I said to Jake that I have never seen this clear of a river in my life. Next thing that I know, Jake is pulling over to the side of the road and walking around the jeep to help me out of the jeep. Great this is not going to fun with my diaper bottom out in the open for everyone to see, I just hope that there is nobody else around. With Jake holding my hand we were able to climb down the bank and over to the river. Jake shows me how to skip rocks across the river, I had never done that before. After a bit of time, I was getting good at skipping rocks and for about the next ten minutes I had forgotten about my diaper until I heard car doors shutting close coming from where the jeep was park. Standing there I was able to tell that it was a family, and they were coming our way.

Just great there is no place to hide. Jake said come on let's just get going back to the jeep, we need to get going to out next stop. He just grabs my hand and helps me back up the slope. When we got to the top, there was an SUV with the hatch open. The was a man with two young girls standing around the front of the SUV. The way the car was park we had to walk around the back to get to the jeep. There was a lady who I am sure was the mother leaning over and talking to someone in the back. As I walk by her, I could tell by her voice that she was not happy. Next thing I heard was, Susan I am getting tired of changing you out of wet or messy diapers, you are just about four years old you need to stop. I pick up my walking pace to get to the jeep so that she didn’t see me.

• Like 2
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 25 8/26/2022)

Day 4 Part 25 Logging Camp

While we diving to the logging camp, Jake got a bottle out and told me that I should rehydrate. As I enjoy drinking from my bottle, I started to think about what I just witnessed. I can still hear the mom talking to the little girl in my head. While talking to the girl her tone was changing to a sweet voice while she was changing her. Susan you are one week from you fourth birthday and here I am changing you out of a messy diaper. You should be out of diapers by now and into panties. Your twin sisters who are younger than you by fourteen months are out of diapers, as you know they are wearing panties during the day and pullups at night. I would be happy if you get to point of just needing pullups. I know that you don’t like a public diaper change, but unfortunately for you that is going to keep on happening because it is easier on me and everyone else. We don’t like being in the car when you poop yourself. So, until you stop pooping in your diaper, you will be change wherever it happens, when it happens.

The picture that I still see in my mind, is of Susan laying in the back of the SUV with her legs being held up in the air by her mom and poop being wipe off of her bottom. As I was there thinking about everything that I saw, I glad that I will never be change in the back of an SUV.

I was enjoying the drive to the logging camp, the views out the window were amazing. Jake would pull over to the side of road at times, so that I could look at the views along the way. As we drove higher into the mountains the views just got better.

After a bit of time, I could tell that we were coming to a small town. It was cute little town, it looks like time stop for this town, sometime in the fifty’s, I don’t think there has been a new building built in this town in sixty years. As I was look around try to see just what was in this town. Jake pulls in front of a store, that had a sign on it that said mercantile. I ask Jake is this own by your enterprise? Yes, it is one of many that we own he said with pride. Them he asks what kind of pop do I want? Told him that I would like to have a Dr Pepper. He pops out of the jeep and tells me just to stay in the jeep and will be right back out. Had no problem with that, I sure didn’t want to go in with what I am wearing.

While waiting for Jake to come back out, I was admiring designed of the building, I thought the stain glass windows were the best part of it. After a bit sitting there waiting for Jake to come back out, a big truck pulls up next to me and parks. A girl that I would say was close to my age got out. That was the only thing that we had in common. This girl had a body that I have aways wanted and could die for. Was around 5’8 and about 120 pounds, her legs went to her ass and her boobs point straight out. She had to be around 35 double D. As I look down at my boobs that are 32 A, Hell I would be happy with 32 B.

As I raise my head back up after looking down at myself, I saw her staring at me with a strange look. She was looking down at my waist, I look down and just about started crying. I was still holding the baby bottle in my hands. Looking back at her she just smiles at me, as she walks off to enter into the mercantile, she was shaking her head. I was hoping that Jake would come back out and we could leave before that girl came back out. No such luck about that as both him and the girl came out at the same time, and he was talking to her. Both of them walk over to my side of the jeep and Jake then introduce Cindy to me. I could feel my face turning red for as embarrass as I was. Cindy just said that it was nice to meet me, and that Jake had told her that we were on the way to the logging camp. She was telling me all the neat things that can be done and see at the camp. All what I was trying to do was keep my knees close, so she couldn’t see my diaper showing out of the leg holes.

After about ten minutes of those two talking, Cindy goes will I guess I need to let you both go, so that you can get to the logging camp. She then looks at me and said you will have a good time up there because there is so much to do, I have been going up there since I was in diapers. I just kind of look at her and told her thanks. I sure that the diaper comment was a dig about my diaper.

When we drive off, Jake talked some about how he has known Cindy family since when she was a baby and that most of her family works for the enterprise. It was quiet in the jeep for a bit until Jake started to talk about what he bought at the mercantile, but I had to promise him that I would not tell Na Na because he didn’t want to get yell at by her. Ok, so what did you get us? Nothing but junk food and a lot of it he said, I will show you when we get to the logging camp.

After a bit of time leaving the mercantile, Jake turns right on a dirt road. We went about a mile and there was a large sign over the road and it welcome to camp 9, where girl and boy scouts make memories for life. We drove about another two miles down the road with tall trees on each side of the road. It was like being in a tunnel. The road made a slight turn to the left and all a sudden most of the trees were gone in you were in a large open meadow with a lake at the far end of it. We stop at a gate across the road and Jake got out and walk over to a phone that was on a post. After he got off the phone he walks over and open the gate. As we drove past the gate, I ask him who he called. He just wanted to let the caretaker know that he was on the property.

Jake pulled up to a large log building that had a bunch of picnic tables out front of it. He helps me out of the jeep and told me to go over and find a nice table to sit at so that we could enjoy some of the snacks that he got. Found a table that had a nice view of the lake, while waiting for him to bring the food, I spotted a boat at the edge of the lake that we needed to look at. Jake came over with and sat down with me and started taking out the junk food that he bought. The one thing that I saw that I wanted now with the oreo cookies. I had to wait for Jake to fill my baby bottle with the Dr Pepper before he handed me any cookies.

After getting my fill of cookies, which I had way too much, Jake pick everything up and took it back to the jeep. He came back over and say let’s walk around the camp so that I can show you some of it. Ok, sounds good to me. Next thing I know is he’s holding my left hand (Man his hand is big) and in my right hand was my bottle, I was not leaving my Dr Pepper behind.

As we were walking to down to the swimming area, I needed to pee, so I stop walking and started to get my diaper wetter than what it was before. After bit Jake as if I was done, I look up at him and went yep with a smile and said come on let’s get going as I start to run down to the lake. When I got to the lake, I started to think about just what happened. How has it gotten to point that when I need to pee, it starts without me thinking about much now. Before it took a bit of time for it to start. Did I just run to the lake with a baby bottle without a care in the world of anyone seeing me. I think I am getting too use of this, and I don’t think it is a good thing as I put the baby bottle back in my mouth.

After Jake show off enterprise logging camp, we walk back to the jeep and headed out of the camp. I ask him where we are going next, well we are on our way to an old lookout he says. We rent it out to campers who like being alone out in the forest. Ok, sounds good to me.

• Like 4

after reading the last two chapters  I've come to realize that jake and na na are very rich and tha jake is giving every one in the county a look a baby Kristy and she isn't putting up much of a fuss. can wait to see what happens next 

• Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 25 8/31/2022)

Day 4 Part 26  The lookout.

While driving along the dirt road to get to the lookout, I was admiring the mountains out of the car window, trying to think of a way to live here and if I would like it. Was also wondering if Greg would like to live here, I mean it sounds like he is in love with the place. Maybe if I tell him that I would be his baby girl a couple times a month he would.

As I was dreaming about live here, Jack pointed to top of a mountain saying the little building is the lookout that we were going to. I look at him and went you got to be kidding me, that is so high up there. Is there a road going all the way up there. Yep, he said it will take us about twenty minutes to get to the top. He then goes on saying that it will get very rough in just a bit.

Rough hell, I have never been bounced around in car as I was on that dirt road in my life. I was very glad that there wasn’t a roof on the jeep, I don’t know how many times I would have hit my head if there was one.

We got to a point were a was a straight drop of on my side and I don’t that very well. In fact, I was getting so scared that I was keeping my eye closed and the wasn’t helping to much because I just knew we were going over the cliff. Jack looks over and said you are not enjoying this road are you. Ah no, where do you get the idea that this is a road? Well, there is nowhere for us to turn around until we get to the top.

I am holding on for dear life and then I remember that Na Na had put a pacifier in the front pocket of the romper. I got it out and put it in my mouth, after a short bit of time I could feel myself starting to relax. I open my eyes a couple of times to look outside. After a few times of opening and closing my eyes, I was able to relax enough to keep my eyes open and enjoy the view outside of the jeep. While we were going up this so call road, I was trying to figure out why sucking on a pacifier would relax me so much that I could open my eyes and enjoy the ride up to the top.

Next thing I know, we came around a corner and in front of us was the lookout. It was the first time that I have seen a lookout this close. After we can to a stop, Jake came around and left me out of the jeep. I felt Jake feeling my diaper to see how wet I was before he sat me down on the ground. Jake said that this lookout was bit fancier than most of the lookout that were built. This lookout had a small cabin and a garage with an outhouse at the base of the lookout. There was also a shed that was full of cut firewood. First thing that I notice was everything had been remodel. As I enter into the cabin, the craftmanship was over the top. You could tell that it was built with loving care. It was very big, but everything that you would need to stay for a while was in it. I was thinking that Greg and I needed to spend a couple of night up here. As we walk out of the cabin Jake flip a switch. I ask him what is that for and he told I will find out in a bit.

The next thing that we look at was the outhouse and what an outhouse it was. You had to walk around it to see the front of it. As was getting closer to see the front I could tell that it was sitting close to a cliff. When we made it around the corner of the outhouse, the was maybe four feet between the cliff and the outhouse. I am show glad that I was sucking on the pacifier, because when we walk over to the edge if the cliff and look down. I just about panic, it looks like it was over a three-thousand-foot drop to the bottom of the cliff. Jake was holding my hand as we stood there, and I was glad that he was. It was a long way down if you went over it.

When I turn around all what I could say was you got to be kidding me. It took a bit of time for me to gather into my mind with I am seeing. Along the top of the outhouse was a sign that said where bottom’s sit to see paradise. There was no door on the outhouse, from one side to the other it was wide open to the world outside. Not that it matters, since the other side of the canyon was a bit lower than the side that the outside was on, and you couldn’t see it.

Now let me describe the inside of the outhouse. First thing that catches your eye is that it is a two-seater, yes that’s right a two-seater. I want over and sat down on one of them and the first thing that I notice if there was someone else sitting next to you, you would be able to hold hands as you are using the outhouse. I then look out the front and wow what a view. You can see for miles upon miles of nothing but mountains to look at. Jake told me that the best time to use it is when there is a full moon and watching it raise over the mountains. Next thing that I notice was on each side wall there was a stained-glass window and they both look so pretty. While looking around a bit more I spotted two glass lights that all what you have to do was flip a switch and they would light themselves. Of course, there was reading material to read and the mandatory TP.

There was also a small hand washing sink. I went to get up from the seat and Jake told me to sit back down. So, I did, and he ask me if I feel anything, and I told him no just a seat. He said, well as thick as your diapers are you might not feel it. Put you hand on the seat and tell me what you find. So, I did and wow, the seat was warm. He just smiled and told me that is what the switch in the cabin is for. He then goes on and tells me that a lot of people skis into the lookout and thought the heated seats would work out great and everybody loves them. I was thinking that I would need to try it out the next time I am not wearing a diaper, which I will be out of them soon.

We start off to head back to the lookout and I took one last look at the view. When we made to the bottom of the stairs. I look up and got nervous again as I look at the four flights steps that we have to climb. I do not like heights. Jake said that we will be about forty-five feet high. Well, I gone this far, I just put in my pacifier started sucking hard on it and thought here goes nothing and start climbing.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 10:29 AM, Babytom948 said:

Are these new chapters you wrote?Don't remember so many before.

I found this again about four years ago. Yes there is new chapters that someone wrote.  All what I have been doing to them is clean the chapters up so that it is easily to read. 

• Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 26 9/13/2022)

Day 4 Part 26  Full Diaper

I was sucking on the pacifier hard, and I mean hard. I do not like heights, Jake was holding my left hand as we were climbing up the steps. The hold that I had with his hand, I am sure that I was cutting of the blood in it. LOL When we got to the first landing and stop for a bit, I look over the edge and didn’t want to go any higher. Told this to Jake and all what he did was to put me on his hip and the way we went up and up. As we were going higher and higher, I just had my eyes close and kept sucking on my wonderful pacifier.  

When we got to the top, Jake lowers me back down to the catwalk around the lookout. Jake told me that I could open my eyes now, I slowly open them and was amaze of the view that I saw. You could see for miles and miles. I was doing ok being up this high until I look over the edge of the railing. I made sure that I was holding on to Jake for dear life, as my wet diaper was getting even wetter.  It was a good thing that Na Na had put me into such a thick diaper for this trip or I would have been leaking by now.

Next thing that knew while I was still peeing, Jake had his hand on my bottom, I sure he was checking to see if the diaper was leaking yet. Boy does he have very large hands. He asks me if I was done and in very low voice I said yes. As he was heading to the door of the lookout, I look out over the edge one more time and I can tell you I won’t do that again.

When the door was open, I could not believe what I was looking at. The feeling of the place was like I was back in the late 1940’s. Jake started telling what everything was in the lookout. The first thing that you see is an Osborne fire finder. That is used to obtain the azimuth and distance to a suspected fire. From those measurements a smoke report could be turn in. He then pointed to stool that had glass feet on it and ask me why they were use. I started to tell him that I had no idea. Well, that didn’t work to well since I was still sucking on my pacifier. I am starting to get so use to it that I forgot that I was still sucking on it.  He walks over and removes the pacifier from my mouth, and I told him no I do not know why there are glass feet on the stool. Well, he said that you better be sitting on that stool if lightning was in the area as the glass feet will protect you if the lookout was struck by lightning. Next thing that we look at was a phone that I never have seen before, all what it had on it was a hand crank. Jake said that it depends on how many times you crank it on who you would connect with. It might have been to a dispatch office or one of many other lookouts in the area. Jake spent some time teaching me about everything that was in the lookout. It was all very interesting, and I learn a lot.

Jake told me that we need to head back home, so that we are there before Greg and Na Na gets back from town and have lunch waiting for them. As we were walking out the door, Jake stops and turns to be and said the everyone that comes here needs to sign the guest book. Ok, show me where the guest book is, and I will sign it. Jake brought the book over to me and sat it down on the only desk in the lookout. As I was looking at it I could not believe all of the people names and where they came from that was in the book. The earliest date in the book was from May 2, 1951. As I was thinking about what I wanted to put into it, my stomach was starting to give me a bad time. By the end of me filling out the guest book I knew that I was in trouble from eating all those sausage patties.

I needed to poop, and I needed to poop now. The last thing I wanted to do was to mess my diaper with Jack being around. (So much for me not messing in my diaper again) Jake lead us out back outside and stops to lock the door. As he was doing that, I took a look at all of the steps that we had to go down. As I was standing there, I had my butt cheeks squeeze together so not to poop that they were starting to hurt. I was not looking forward to walking down the steps with being able to see through the steps. While I was standing there Jake pick me up and put me on his hip to carry me down. I felt a lot safer being carrying down on his hip then me trying to walk down. Before we started down, he pulled out my pacifier and ask if I wanted it. I just open up my mouth and he put it in and I just happy started to suck on it. The relief that came with sucking on it was amazing. I still need to find out why in four days that I might be hook on a pacifier.

It is nice being held on Jake hip with my arms wrap around his neck and legs lock around his waist, I feel so safe now. But it is not helping with my other problem. Every step that he took, I bounce a bit on his hip, and it felt like the poop was going to come out on the next bounce. We made it halfway down the steps before it happens, all of a sudden, I could feel the poop coming out and into my diaper. All what I could think of was that pooping while Jake is holding me is worst then when I wet my diaper in Na Na arms.

By the time we got to the bottom of the steps Jake have to know that I had a messy diaper because of the smell that was coming from it. When Jake put me back down on the ground, I leaned forward and push more poop out and felt a warm spurt of pee coming out at the same time. After a bit of time Jake ask me if I was done and I could only shake my head no. After a couple of harder push’s, I was done and told Jake that with a very red face. Jake came up behind me and felt the back of the diaper and said I think it would be a good idea to get you home and into a clean and dry diaper. I heard him whisper to himself that it was going to take some time and work to clean up what was in my diaper.  I was pick up and carried over to the jeep. Once I was sat down in the jeep, the poop went both up the back and front in the diaper. I knew at that time my sweet spot wasn’t that sweet anymore.

As we were heading down the dirt road with all the bouncing going on, all that I could feel was the poop covering every piece of my skin inside my diaper. It’s a good thing there’s no top on the jeep. The smell would be so bad in a close car. Wait a minute Jake said something about getting me into a clean and dry diaper. I sure hope that Na Na is at home when we get back to take care of this messy diaper. I am not sure that I want Jake’s big hands wiping my bottom.

• Like 5
On 8/27/2022 at 10:42 AM, daddyni said:

after reading the last two chapters  I've come to realize that jake and na na are very rich and tha jake is giving every one in the county a look a baby Kristy and she isn't putting up much of a fuss. can wait to see what happens next 

daddyni, Maybe they are or Maybe not.

• Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 27 9/18/2022)

Day 4 Part 27 More Poop

While we were driving down the pave highway, I was glad that we were off that other road. Even with all of the bouncing around while on that road, I could still feel a lump of poop in my diaper. I must have dumped a big load to be able to still feel it, I thought it would be all smash down by now. Looking out the window, I still have a hard time believing what I am seeing. The longer I here the more I fall in love with it.

My mind had started to wonder on how I had gotten to this point in my life. I mean four days ago I would never imagine that I would be sitting in a jeep and in a stinky diaper. On top of that, just maybe in a short amount of time there’s going to be a man that I only met four days ago, that might be changing this messy diaper and seeing my sweet spot when I spread my legs to have the poop clean from it. If that happens, he will only the second man to see my grown-up sweet spot. How and the hell did I get to this point?

What I mean is, when I first came up with the idea of making it a weekend that Greg would never forget. It had nothing to do with wetting or pooping in a diaper. I was only going to wear it and take it off went I needed to go bathroom. Well, I haven’t used a bathroom since I left my house four days ago, my diaper has been my bathroom. I have learned to like a wet diaper. I like the warmth of the diaper after I have pee in it. I like it when Greg changes me, it seems like about sixty percent of the diaper changes he sends to the moon with the orgasm that he gives me during a diaper change. I also didn’t know how easy it would be for me to give myself an orgasm in a wet diaper. I kind of hate to say this, but even Na Na has given me a couple of orgasm. When that had happened, I was sucking my pacifier hard so I couldn’t make any noise. I would like to believe that Na Na didn’t know that she brought me to an orgasm, but I sure she knows. At least she never says anything about it. Now about having poop in my diaper, not sure what my feelings about having a messy diaper. It not disgusting, but it’s not something that I would want to do every day. I don’t know why I brought this up, since after this weekend I will be out of diapers for good.

I feel the car slow down, good we are back at the campground and Na Na can change me out of this messy diaper. When I look up to see where we are at, Jake was pulling into the mercantile. After we can to a stop, he told me to stay in the car and he would be right back out. Like I was going in with this nasty smelling diaper. While I was sitting waiting for Jake to come back, a lady walks by and gives me a funny look. I was wondering what her problem was and then I remember that the pacifier was still in my mouth. I took it out and put in my pocket, while I could feel my face turning red from the humiliation.

While I was waiting for Jake to come back, I look down at the front of the romper. If you couldn’t tell that I was wearing a diaper when we left this morning, you would have no problem telling now that I had one on. As wet and full of poop that was in this diaper it looks like double in size. I stuck my hand under both the romper and onesie and felt the front of my diaper and could feel poop at the top of the diaper. As I was feeling around the diaper to see how bad it was, I started to rub my sweet spot without thinking about it. I started to rub my nipples and boy were the highlights were on high. I was happy that no one was around to see it because I got to a point where if someone walk by the was no way I could stop what was happening. After I came down from the high of going to the moon and back. I started thinking about what I just did. How could I work myself to an orgasm in public where anybody could have walk by and how could I have gotten off in a poop fill diaper. But it was a nice orgasm, just wondering how far I push the poop into my sweet spot. I am sure that the cleanup is going to take a bit of time.

When Jake arrived back it the jeep he had couple of bags of groceries with him, saying he bought some steaks for dinner tonight. He did get out some juice out of one of the bags, he grabs one of my baby bottles and fill it with the juice. As he hands the bottle to me and said to drink some of it since it has been a while since you had anything to drink. As we were driving back to the campground, Jake was pointing out stuff and telling me everything about them. I was listening to him a bit, but to be honest I was more interested in drinking the juice from my bottle. After I was done with the bottle, I wish that I had more it was so good.

As we were pulling into the campground, my stomach was telling me that I needed to poop again. Yes, the sausages were great this morning for breakfast, but I am paying for it now. When we came to a stop, I had to wait for Jake to lift me out of the jeep as soon as my feet hit the ground I squatted while still holding Jake’s hand. Jake looks down at me wondering what the heck I was doing. As soon as he saw my face, he knew what was happening in my diaper. At least I was trying to make it happen, as much pushing that I was doing nothing was coming out. It was starting to hurt, and my face was so red with as much pushing I was doing to get it out. After a bit I could feel the log starting to slide out. I cannot remember the last time it has hurt this bad coming out and then it stops halfway out. I was still holding Jake hand though all of this, it was so embarrassing with him watching me filling my diaper ever more.

It seems like it took another 10 minutes of pushing before the last of the log came out and I can tell you my poop hole has never been this sore before. Jake asks if I was done, and I told him I think so. He helps me to stand back up and then feels the back of the diaper. I hear him whisper to himself that he couldn’t believe how much poop there was, and it was going to be take some time to clean it up.

Jake told me stand right there and he will be right back, he walks over to the jeep and picks up the two bags of groceries. As I was standing there waiting for him to come back, I could feel the weight of my diaper (which had to be a least 10 pounds pee and poop in it) pulling on my romper. I sure that the romper is the only reason that the diaper was still on me. I also sure that if I didn’t have it on, the diaper would be down at my feet and Jake would be looking at my poop cover bottom. So, I just had to find out what the back of the diaper felt l like, well it felt like a very full diaper, and I think that it stood out a foot from my bottom.

When Jake makes it back over to me, he takes my right hand and says let’s go to the house. I am looking around to see if I see Na Na truck was around hoping that she was here. So that it was her that it would be changing me. I was not able to see it anywhere, I was so hoping that she will be back soon. Jake had to slow down because of all the waddling that I am doing, I wasn’t moving very fast. I now understand when you see toddlers waddling with their legs spread when they poop.

As Jake was opening the door. The phone started to ring.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, diaperkid1989 said:

I am having that feeling in my gut again that this is going to be bad like something really bad happened that kind of bad. And great story so far can't wait for more.

a certain bear will nom all of her panties. :)

• Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 28 9/24/2022)

Day 4 Part 28 The Change

When we got inside, Jake asks me to go and stand by the changing table while he answers the phone. As I was walking over there, there was full length mirror on the way to the table. Stopping at it and looking at the little girl looking back me I had a hard time believing that it was me in the mirror. There was not a 22-year-old woman looking back at me. I look like a nine- or ten-year-old, with wearing the romper plus with the small boobs that I have it looks like I had no boobs in the mirror. I then look at the diaper showing in the mirror, and it looks like I have a large balloon in the romper. It looks twice as big from when Na Na put it on. It was halfway to my knees; I don’t know how the romper was keeping it up. After I had enough of looking at me in the mirror I went over and stood by the table waiting for Jake to come back.

Jake came back into the room after about ten minutes and says that call was about some work on one of the cabins. Next thing I know he’s patting my bottom and saying since Na NA and Greg is not back yet, and you cannot, and you do not want to stay in that poopie diaper any longer than you need to be. You do not want a diaper rash, from what I have seen when our kids had them it didn’t look fun. So, if you let me, I am going to change you into a clean and dry diaper. You well be a lot more comfy once you are out of that messy diaper. Are you ok with that?

Well, there it is. Do I or do I not feel comfortable with Jake changing me. One part of my mind is telling me no you don’t want Jake to change you, but the other part of my mind is telling me to let him change your messy diaper. As I was listening to both side of my mind, I didn’t know what to do. What made my mind up if I wanted to have Jake clean me up, as I was thinking about if I was ok with him changing me. I was moving my feet a bit and it feels like I might have a bit of diaper rash starting.

I look up at Jake and told him ok, He asked me one more time if I was ok with it. All what I could do was shake my head up and down. Ok he said let’s get this done and see how big of a present (what does he mean when he talks about a present) that you give me. Just to let you know I have changed many messy diapers before. You will be in clean diaper before you know it. Before I know what was going on, he picked me up underneath my arm pits and sits me down on changing table. Great, all what I feel as I was sat down was the poop that I dump in the diaper just a bit ago being spread around.

Jake started to take of my shoes and socks, as he was doing this he started to talk about when they had their first child that after about two months.  Na Na told him that if you want to have dinner made for you, you will start helping with the diaper changes. Well, you have had my wife’s food and you know how good it is. (I would be Happy if I was half as good as Na Na was at cooking). With us having enough girls to fill out a basketball team I know the ins and outs of changing a messy diaper on a girl. Great, I hope he knows this, but an adult sweet spot has a lot more area to cleanup when it comes to poop in it then what a baby has. With the last sock been taking off he lays me back on the table.

Well, it’s time to open the present to find out how big it is he said. Jack, can I ask you a question, sure he said. You keep on talking about a present and how big it is, I don’t understand what you are talking about. Well, he starts out with smile on his face. I will tell you what it means, when it is Christmas time and under the Christmas tree isn’t there a lot of different size of presents. Yes, there is I said. Well, what is the first thing that you do to how big is the present. Well, you unwrap the present I said. Then what do you have? Well, a lot the time you have to open a box. Right, same thing with your plastic pants it’s like the wrapping on a gift, once you have the plastic pants off what are you left with? A diaper I said. Right, back to the box, you have to open up the box to see what kind of present, am I right? Yes, you are. Ok, it’s the same thing with a diaper, you have to open it up to see how much poop the baby gives you. Oh, ok I said not sure about being put on the level of a baby, but my diaper does have a load of poop in it. He goes on to say that the saying about seeing how big the present was, has been around a long time.

He looks at me and ask if I was still ok with this. I told him yes because it is starting to itch in the diaper area. Ok then, let's start off with opening up your romper as I hear the snaps being undone. After he opens up the bottom of the romper. I hear him go Hmm this is not good; it looks like your diaper has leak a bit and got on the romper. I am going to need to remove it. After I was sat back up, Jake slowly removes the romper over by head and the next thing he is telling me is that the onesie has poop on it too and he needs to remove that too. Just great not only is he going to see my sweet spot he also going to see my boobs. Hell, I am going to naked in front of him. There better be poop in the onesie

Jake then slowly removes the onesie over my head and the first thing I did once the onesie was off of me was to cover my boobs. As he is laying me back down, I look over at the onesie and saw there was poop on it. Jake says well let’s get your plastic pants off now as he is taking them off, he tells me that he will need to get me a new set of pants. I cannot believe that the smell is not bothering him, because it sure is bothering me. He looks at me and says, well it’s time to see how big my present is. (He can stop talking about me giving him a present anytime now)

After taking out both of the diaper pins, he grabbed the front of the diaper. Just as he started to lower it, the phone started ringing. He let’s go of the diaper and tells me to stay on table and don’t move. He will be back after taking the phone call. Well, that phone call has given me a bit more time before he sees me naked. While Jake was gone, I was looking for a pacifier to suck on so that I could control anxiety somewhat. I was not able to find one on the table. The only place where I knew where one was is in the romper and I wasn’t about to get off the changing table to get it. Knowing my luck, some poop would fall off my butt and to the floor and Jake would not be happy with me getting off the table. What the heck am I going to do, I need my pacifier.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Day 4 Part 29

After giving up on finding a pacifier, I wanted to look at my sweet spot to see what it looks like. I got up on my elbows and pull down the front of the diaper. It didn’t look good, in fact you couldn’t even see my sweet spot because of all the poop that was covering it up. Great I thought, Jake is going have clean out the folds in my sweet spot and I don’t think that is a good thing. I laid the diaper back down to cover my sweet spot back up. As I lay back down, I need a pacifier even more now. While lying there without even thinking about it, my thumb made its way to my mouth. After a bit of sucking on it, I could tell that sucking on it was helping to relaxed me.

I was enjoying sucking my thumb, at times I think sucking on my thumb was better than using a pacifier. I like the feeling of my finger stroking my nose while sucking. I was listening to Jake talking to someone on the phone. I was only able to hear part of what he was telling the other person. A few of the things that I heard was, yes she poop in it twice, yes I can change a messy diaper, don’t forgot that I change many of messy diapers when our kids were babies, yes I know that her poops are a lot bigger than what babies are, Honey I can handle the job of cleaning her up. I hope that he was talking to Na Na. Finally, after ten more minutes Jake comes walking back in and tells that was Na Na on the phone. She called to us that she and Greg are running behind by about two hours and wants me to make you lunch.

As I was laying there, I tried to say ok, but with my thumb in my mouth it didn’t come out right. Jake asked me if my thumb was good, and I just move my head up and down with a smile on my face. He asks me if I wanted him to find a pacifier and I just shook my head back and forth. Jake just smiled and said ok then the thumb it is.

Jake then looks at my diaper and says, will I guess I better get going on this because your messy diaper isn’t going to change itself as he laughs at his bad joke. Let’s see just how big of a present you give me. (Man, if Greg and I have any baby’s, I am never ever going to use the word present with them) Next thing I know is the front of the diaper being move and Jake was saying that there was no clean area on the diaper to wipe some of the poop off. Yep, this is the biggest present I have ever seen in a diaper (Well that doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figured that out. I am 22 years old, and I know that my poops are bigger than a 2-year-old). He lays the front of the diaper down and tells me that he needs to get some more wipes from the bathroom to get the job done.

Just great, here I am laying on a changing table with my legs spread and my sweet spot is out in the open for anyone to see it. Oh, yea it’s cover with poop so I am ok, but I can also tell you that it was never in my mind when I bought all of the baby stuff a week or so ago, that I would be laying on a changing table and that my sweet spot would cover in poop. I just laid there waiting for Jake to come back, enjoying my thumb.

Jake comes walking back to the table with a stack of cloth wipes, saying that he hopes that he has enough. (Yeah, I hope so also, I would like to be clean up soon) He grabs my left ankle and crosses over my right one and the next thing I knew was my legs were up in the air and my butt was off the table. Wow Jake is strong, this even made me feel more like a baby. 

With Jake cleaning my bottom, I remove my thumb and ask him what did his grandkids call him? He stops for a minute and looks at me with a smile and said that they call him Pa Pa. He asks me why? I told him that if it was ok with him, I would also like to call him Pa Pa. He just smiled at me and said I would like that very much and he went back to cleaning my bottom and I went back to sucking my good old thumb.

Now I have a question for you as he carefully slid the wet and poopie diaper from underneath me. As much as I didn’t want to, I remove my thumb and ask what it was. With my legs still up in the air he asks if it was ok for him to call me baby K. Wow, I wasn’t ready for that and put my thumb back in and sucking hard trying to think, as he kept on cleaning my bottom.

He finally got done cleaning my bottom and sit it down while at the same time pushing my legs up against my boob so that he could start cleaning between the cheeks of my bottom. When he got to the area of my poop hole, I was getting a bit stimulated. It seems like he was spending a long time doing that, but each time he bought out a wipe to switch it out with a new one it still had poop on it. As he works on getting me clean up there. I remove my thumb and tell him that it would be ok to call me baby K and stuck the thumb right back in. He just looks a little happy with that and said thank you. Wow I can’t not believe that I told Pa Pa he could call me a baby, what is Greg going to think of that?

With him being done cleaning between my cheeks, he bends over a bit and grabs a new diaper. As the new diaper is slid under me, Pa Pa says that I only need one diaper and not what Na Na use since we are going to stay home for the rest of the day. After he puts down my legs and uncross my ankles he gives me a look, I know what he wants from me, but I just can’t. He wants me to spread my legs so he can clean up my sweet spot.

When he saw that I wasn’t going to spread my legs for him, he just grabs my knees and push them apart until my poop cover sweet spot open wide. As he started to clean from the top down (Where I use to have some public hair) to each side of my sweet spot. I could tell that his wiping was starting to get me excited again, even more then when he was wiping my poop hole. That cause me to suck my wonderful thumb even more.

As Pa Pa was cleaning up my left thigh next to my sweet spot, he tells me that I have a bit of diaper rash starting and he will put some cream on it when he’s done cleaning me up. Well he’s gotten to the point of cleaning of cleaning my sweet spot. Two things happen at that time, I got very anxious and even more excited when he made the first pass over it. Then he got to the point of every nook and cranny that he could find, as this was happen I could tell that I was close to coming because of this.  

With as much time that Pa Pa was spending in every nook and crannies that I have, it was even causing my nipples to get hard, very big and hard. Then he found it, the pearl of my sweet spot. All what I could do was keep sucking my thumb harder and keep on thinking not now, please not now!!!

• Like 6
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 29 9/30/2022)
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 40) 3/10/2023)