LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Virtual Master- The Mommy Solution/The Mistress Mommy solution

LilKevin

I just wanted to see if anyone else out there has tried this program?

For those of you unfamiliar, Virtual Master is a program to create a routine/ reporting system for a submissive. And the Mommy Solution/ Mistress Mommy solution are a custom script for that program that have a HEAVY Sissy and ABDL tilt to them (Mistress Mommy is for those with a partner and Mommy solution for those without)

I have been working with it for the past 6 weeks and I have been very impressed.  It does a great job setting things like bedtime, assignments to be completed what you wear, when you get to touch yourself.  Things of that nature.

I have been most impressed with the way it regulates what underwear you wear, what your potty schedule is and your fluid intake schedule.  It has made me really feel like I am struggling to maintain my manhood and keep myself out of diapers.

Obviously it is no better than your own willingness to be honest and follow the instructions, but even there I find it "encourages" obedience. 

I just wanted to know if anyone else has tried it and what their experience is or if folks wanted to share their tips and tricks in making the most out of the program.

I'd also be happy to share more of my experience if people would like to know more.

Stay Dry everybody!

• Like 1