LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to deal with unknown causes?

Hi there,

My name is Rory, I’m 25, almost 26, and have cerebral palsy. I have a question about coping with uncertainty around the causes of my urinary incontinence.

A little background, I am in recovery because of some events I went through growing up. I stopped drinking five months ago and that helped me go from wetting the bed to just having several tiny daytime accidents during the day.

I went down to pads but they are really difficult to put in underwear so I’m back to pull-ups. 

I still drink coffee but I drank a large coffee every morning in undergrad from Dunkin Donuts and I never had this problem. 

I think I’m still somewhat in denial about the possibility I might be going through premature aging. I’m hoping that it’s just temporary but I don’t have a lot of hope about that. My urologist doesn’t seem to be that interested in helping me so I have an appointment in August (I know) with a better doctor that specializes in cerebral palsy.

I also am gay so I would probably have to meet a guy into water sports or someone who is tolerant. I also worry about sex and what that will look like.

If anyone has any tips in the meantime to cope with this unknown, that would be great.

Thanks!

Rory