LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picky Eaters

Broccoli, Cauliflower and Brussel Sprouts are my NO WAYS!!!!  Nuh uh.. Not eating it! Once upon a time Liver and Onions would be on that list until I actually had some my friends dad had made which was delicious, but my mom's was always like shoe leather, yuck.

On a side note, there is apparently a chemical found in all 3 that don't agree with my stomach, but even if that wasn't the case I wouldn't eat them... Didn't like the taste, nor the smell of them cooked.

I would also add Sauerkraut and Sausage... But its been hinted at that that might just be that what passes for kraut here in the US doesn't do the real thing justice, so I'm still reserving my opinion on that on as its not bad, but I have yet to have sauerkraut that I like, and I do want to like it... as I'm part German on my moms side of the family (Though I don't look it as I inherited my dads genes and look Japanese'ish)

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Broccoli, Cauliflower and Brussel Sprouts are my NO WAYS!!!! 

Oddly --- I love the first 2, especially if you add some cheese sauce on top (not that nasty cheez wiz - that stuff AINT CHEESE!).  I make my own.