LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snug As A Bug In A... Make That Sniper In A Diaper

dlsafrica

I think today (as in 10 minutes ago, about 5.50PM) is the best diapering experience for me ever (and we're talking 40 years on and off). I don't know what I got right but its dry bulk, just the way it should be. Anyway, hoping so much for magic to happen while I'm sleeping tonight. One can only hope.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

? sniper in a diaper ? your a gamer baby aren't you? Going to play a 1st person shooter until the room goes black, trust me I habe done it before but it wasn't a first person shooter it was Guns Of Glory ? a few of us alts have castles in the game so it was a 3month gameing binge that ended with a hard crash and our fellow teammates noticeing small diffrences and eventually telling us 1 by 1 to go to bed ? Not shure if they knew it was diffrent people because us alts in the game agreed on the story of all being Kpaxor, either way we had great teammates that knew when we should not be online and sleeping instead. We actually had a few freinds in other alliances that we had fun with and even other kingdoms and managed to figure out how to bypass the restriction of only being able to message in our own kingdom. However we haven't been on the game for a couple months now ? unfortunately after a certain point in the game it turns the in app purchases into the best options to advance in the game ?