LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colorado Recipients

Bird406

Hello all,

I'm new to the whole online chat rooms, as well as openly speaking about my diaper interests. I am a MALE looking to find people within my local area, aka glenwood, who I can speak and share with. I've had my aversions about speaking on or even mentioning my diaper interests in common place conversations. I'm usually reserved when it comes to it, but I'd like to start speaking with and even getting to know those with my same aversion, so to speak. I wear mainly for the point of comfort, not really for much else, every once and a while for the purpose they are intended for but not as often as I wear them. I am open to conversation with anyone, I'm 27 so it's about time I start.

• 1 month later...

Hi Bird. I also have aversions to talking about my interest in diapers, and like you I want to speak up and reach out more. I travel for work and though I'm not in Glenwood I might be working around the north eastern side of Colorado for a little bit coming up soon.

I like to wear diapers because they're comfortable, and it feels taboo to use them for their intended purpose considering I know I'm too old to be wearing them, and I don't need to.

• 2 weeks later...