LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Director to Diapers (privat with CallmeAva)

Anastasiya_diapee

Anastasia Kashkirova was 35 years old. She a tall 5'6 blonde with beautiful green eyes and good D-breasts.

Anastasia have been working for 5 years in a large organization called CompTech, which has been supplying all major companies with components for computers.

She applied for the post of deputy general director of the company. But more recently, the young 22-year-old Ava Macrone was hired.

And she shows herself on the good side. But she goes literally over the heads. She substitutes people and now she already occupies the same position as Anastasia. And what’s even worse for her is that it’s more like Ava's leadership.

Anastasia thought for a long time what to do with her. "Just destroy it... You could end up in jail." And at that moment, she accidentally got to a site dedicated to the ADBL topic. Anastasia asked for a few stories and came up with a great idea... "Turn Ava into a babygirl. That's good. I'll become a mommy and I won't have to spoil my body with pregnancy."

"Poor miss Macrone... Soon you will not even know how to hold the pen correctly. But first you need to lure the bird into the cage. There is an idea" - Anastasia thought with smile.

She got up from her office and walked over to Ava's desk and sat down on the edge of the table. "Listen. I was just thinking. We need to bury the hatchet wars and become good friends. I decided to give up the vacancy in your favor. Come to me tonight and we will celebrate your appointment. What do you say?" Anastasia said and smiled the power with a sweet, but false smile, showing a mask of benevolence behind which hatred was hidden.

• Like 1

"I figured your survival instincts would kick in sooner or later" Ava said smugly as she typed away on her computer not even allowing her eyes off the screen to look at Anastasia, it was siple mind games of course she wasn't typing anything and only pretending that her greatest rival to her progression was not at her desk for an unexpected surrender. Maybe Ava should have accepted this with more grace and dignity but being a good winner was never one of her strong suits.

"So steping down to save yourself the humilation of defeat or fearing for your job when I become your boss?" Ava laughed a little as she adjusted her designer glasses, she did not need the glasses but felt it made her appear older and more mature which was important when you were a career woman and only stood 5ft even with green eyes and brunette hair.

"But your right, I could do with the celebration and getting some face time with an underling will help me seem more aproachable to the staff" Ava answered

• Like 1

"You don't have to bring anything. Just come and that's it. I'll cook dinner. I will be waiting for you at my home at 8 p.m. You will not regret your decision. I will be waiting very much. And call me Nastya." said Anastasia with a smile. 

"Fuh. I had to go to the actresses. The fish swallowed the bait." think Anastasia in herself head.

Anastasia work calmly and ask for a little earlier to prepare everything for the evening.

She going to her home. On the way home, she went to the pharmacy where her best friend worked and she gave her a good medicine that paralyzes all muscles for several hours.

In home Anastasia, cooking a duck with apples, white wine and candles.

Anastasia had already bought a room.  Nursery for her future babygirl's... And of course baby's clothes, baby's accessories and furniture for the first time

Anastasia wear a red evening dress and do not specifically wear a bra and finally wait until Janet arrives.

"The trap is open. The smallest detail remains" - Anastasia think with a smile. - "I'll be mommy soon."

• Like 1