LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Sign?

dlsafrica

So in the past couple of weeks I have developed a habit while taking a T-shirt off, that causes them to rip under the shoulders.. 4 shirts in 2 weeks. Maybe I need someone to put a pacifier in my mouth and tell me to lift my arms so they can dress me.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

So in the past couple of weeks I have developed a habit while taking a T-shirt off, that causes them to rip under the shoulders.. 4 shirts in 2 weeks. Maybe I need someone to put a pacifier in my mouth and tell me to lift my arms so they can dress me.

Yeah, it's obvious that baby needs a little help getting his clothes on in the morning. That's why you should always leave it to Mommy or daddy to dress you. You're not a big boy yet!??????♥️??☺️♥️??

Baby just tried to diaper and tore the fasteners :( - i wish I had someone to make sure the diaper goes on properly.  I guess that's one ouf of 10 wasted.

No. The mommy in me says the protective pants go over the diaper as always, and if I leak then I feel the same way a little baby who doesn't know how to put his diaper on, feels. 

After all, little baby needs to take responsibility for his actions... and if that means lying wet for 6 hours then fine. And if it means feeling the discomfort of leaking for not having the coordination to put on a diaper properly, then so be it. At least there's always the added protection over the diaper that should catch any leaks.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

Baby just tried to diaper and tore the fasteners :( - i wish I had someone to make sure the diaper goes on properly.  I guess that's one ouf of 10 wasted.

No. The mommy in me says the protective pants go over the diaper as always, and if I leak then I feel the same way a little baby who doesn't know how to put his diaper on, feels. 

Awwwww! Poor baby!???? I wish I could diaper you, and make you feel special. Give you BIG Huggies and hold you tight in my arms!??????????♥️???☺️? Little one!!!!!!!?♥️??????

• Like 1