LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tea was walking around Times Square in New York City. She had just finished her dance training and was ready to head back home and see her friends again before looking for a job.

She smiled at a deck box attached to her belt. She doubted her skills were at Joey or Yugi's level, but she was excited to show the two what she had picked up over the past two years.

She had decided to cut through an alleyway when she saw someone come up.

Tea moved to run until the figure pulled out a rag and held it to Tea's face.

She could smell the chloroform as she began to feel weak.

"Oh," Tea said weakly. "Not again."

Tea then lost consciousness.

When Tea came to, she was sitting on some kind of conveyor belt. She tried to leave, but a thin but powerful cord pulled her back onto it.

"Welcome to the last day of your old life." A woman said.

Tea looked and saw the figure who kidnapped her. She was also attached to another conveyor belt, and Tea saw a life point counter in front of her that read 4000.

"What's this about?!" Tea asked. "Who are you?!"

"I'm a relic hunter." The woman said. "However, work's been rather slow since Marik started working with his sister, so I've begun moonlighting as a human-trafficer for childless couples."

"What's that got to do with me?!" Tea asked angrily.

"Easy." The hunter said. "Kidnapping children is despicable. Kidnapping adults who can fight back, though, there's a challenge."

"So we're going to Duel?" Tea asked.

"Exactly." The hunter said. "As our life points drop, the belt will carry us down, making us more and more like babies. Once one of our life points hit 0, that person will be sent off to my clients via a fully automated system. Got it?"

"Got it." Tea said, nervous but determined. "Let's Duel!"

The two drew their cards from a stand directly opposite from them as Tea looked at her hand. It was a Dark Magician, a Dian the Cure Master, and a few other Magic Cards, all useless for the moment. Everything counted on the first card she drew.

She drew the card and found Lemmon Magician Girl, and after a brief moment, a plan formed in her head.

"I summon Lemmon Magician Girl!" Tea called out as she put the card on the reader connected to her stand, and a dark-skinned girl of about eight appeared with blonde hair and dressed in yellow armor.

(Atk: 800/Def: 600)

"Next, I'll play Dian the Cure Master to raise my life points by 1000." Tea called out.

(Tea's life points: 5000)

"And I'll end my turn." Tea finished with a smile not unlike the Pharaoh's.

"Hmph." The hunter grumbled. "If you're not even going to try, this will be over quickly."

She drew and smirked.

"I play Cost Down to allow me to immediately summon monsters with five or six stars."

Her smile widened.

"Next I summon the Goddess of Maternity!" The hunter called out as a white haired woman appeared.

(Atk: 2000/Def: 1900)

"Next, I'll set a card face down." The hunter explained.

"Now attack the Lemmon Magician Girl!" The hunter called out as the Goddess pointed at the Magician Girl.

"Not so fast!" Tea called out. "When my Lemmon Magician Girl is attacked, I can summon a spellcaster from my hand, and I choose the Dark Magician!"

The violent robes and purple armor of the Dark Magician appeared as he glared at the Goddess with his blue eyes.

(Atk: 2500/Def: 2100)

"Once that's done, your Goddess' attack is redirected at him, and her strength is cut in half." Tea finished.

(Atk: 1000)

The Dark Magician repelled the attack at the Goddess, and she was destroyed.

(Hunter's life points: 2500)

"Oh no!" The hunter called out as the belt rumbled to life.

She was moved into a box as Tea saw all of the hunter's clothes tossed out as she came out completely naked.

At another station, a hand came out of a green cube next to the hunter's conveyor belt and held her down as another hand spanked her, and she called out.

She was then moved to another station where she got a soapy brush shoved into her mouth before the rest of her was washed, and her skin glowed like a newborns.

She was then moved to another station where her stomach and crotch were powdered, and a spatula flipped the hunter onto her back as her butt was then powdered.

"You wiww pay fow dis!" The hunter called out, and Tea gulped at how effective and efficient the belt was. She had to win... or else she'll never see her friends again!

To be continued...

• Like 1

Okay, I can tell that you're having a lot of fun writing this. I know I did. There's just something about Yu-Gi-Oh duels that fit so well in diaper stories. My only suggestion would be to go into a lot of detail when it's Tea's turn to be diapered. ;)

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Cya said:

Okay, I can tell that you're having a lot of fun writing this. I know I did. There's just something about Yu-Gi-Oh duels that fit so well in diaper stories. My only suggestion would be to go into a lot of detail when it's Tea's turn to be diapered. ;)

Sounds good. Since I was telling this from Tea's point of view I was keeping some cards in my hand, pun intended.

• Haha 1
On 2/13/2022 at 3:38 PM, Donny28 said:

Sounds good. Since I was telling this from Tea's point of view I was keeping some cards in my hand, pun intended.

I look forward to seeing what's going to happen next. :)

• Thanks 1

Here's part two of the story. Hope you like it.

?

Tea drew a card and saw that it was a Magic Card called Thousand Knives.

She then looked at the field. Her novice instincts told her to attack as that would end the Duel, but she had seen too many of Yugi and Joey's Duels to dismiss the hunter's face down card.

"I end my turn." Tea said, hoping she hadn't fallen for a bluff.

The hunter's smirk told Tea that she had.

"Fiwst," the hunter said after drawing. "I'll pway Monster Weborn to wevive my Goddess of Matewnity!"

(Atk: 2000)

The Goddess reappeared, looking very stern.

"Next," the hunter continued. "I'ww pway anoder Cost Down to summon Wobo Nanny!"

(Atk: 2350)

A mechanical woman suddenly appeared.

"Next," the hunter went on. "I'ww pway my face down card, Infantile Armor!"

The Trap Card revealed itself. Suddenly, Tea's monsters changed. The Dark Magician now wore a purple onesie while the Lemmon Magician Girl's hat became a yellow baby bonnet with her armor becoming a matching bib. Tea also saw that the Lemmon Magician Girl was now wearing a diaper.

"This Twap Cawd tuwns aww of youw monsters inta babies, and that gives my monsters mowe power!"

Tea looked and saw that the Goddess' attack was now at 3000, and the Robo Nanny was at 2950.

"Now Goddess," the hunter called out. "Attack Wemmon Magician Giwl!"

The Goddess grabbed the Lemmon Magician Girl and spanked her until she disappeared.

(Tea's life points: 2800)

"Next, I'ww have my Wobo Nanny attack the Dark Magician!"

The Nanny extended her arms and grabbed the Dark Magician before she pulled him into herself, and he disappeared.

(Tea's life points: 2650)

"Finawwy," the hunter declared. "I'ww use Himotama to take away another 300 life points!"

(Tea's life points: 2350)

With the turn ended, Tea's belt moved as she entered the box. A series of mechanical arms descended down and took off all of Tea's clothes, underwear and jewelry and dropped them down a chute.

She was then moved to another station as she was held down and spanked until she began crying.

Next, she was scrubbed clean by a brush and soap until her body felt as tender as a baby's. Next, the brush was moved to her mouth and began scrubbing again.

As Tea was moved to the next station, she felt how numb her mouth now was, explaining the hunter's altered voice.

She then had her stomach and crotch patted by a powder puff, making her sneeze, before a spatula was put under Tea and used to flip her over. Then her butt was patted.

She then came towards a pin as she hit it and flipped onto a cloth diaper that was folded around her waist and pinned on the sides.

"I won't give up!" Tea called out, feeling less confident in herself as she sat on the conveyor belt in nothing but a diaper.

To be continued...

• Like 1

Here's part three. Hope you like it.

?

Tea drew her next card. It was a Trap Card that had a picture of a stone slab with the Dark Magician etched onto it.

It was called Eternal Soul. After reading through it, Tea's confidence returned.

"I'ww set a cawd face down and end my tuwn." Tea said simply.

The hunter smirked.

"If that's the best you can do," the hunter said. "You'we five minutes away fwom a second babyhood."

The hunter drew a card and smirked.

"I pway the Field Magic Cawd, Daycare Services!" The hunter called out.

The room suddenly became an adult-sized nursery.

"It makes suwe all of your monsters are babies. Now, Wobo Nanny, attack Tea directly!"

"Activate Twap!" Tea called out as the Nanny came up with a paddle replacing its hand.

Suddenly, Eternal Soul lifted up, and the Dark Magician appeared on the field.

"What?!" The hunter cried out. "But my Nanny destwoyed him!"

"But my Twap Cawd, Eternal Soul, allows me to immediately summon the Dark Magician fwom either my hand or gwaveyard!"

"Well he's still gonna be a baby monster!" The hunter insisted.

"That'd be twue, if my Twap didn't have another abiwity!" Tea countered. "It makes him immune to all cawd effects!"

"No!" The hunter called out.

"Yes!" Tea said. "You'we attacking Dark Magician with a weaker monster!"

The Robo Nanny was destroyed.

(Hunter's life points: 2350)

"I'ww set a monster face down in defense mode." The hunter said moodily as she was rolled to a pin and flipped over onto a cloth diaper of her own. The arms then came up and wrapped the diaper around the hunter's waist and pinned it in place on the sides.

"You may have outsmarted me," the hunter shouted. "But the Duel's not over yet!"

To be continued...

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the final part. Thanks for all of your feedback.

?

Tea drew her card and found the Dark Magician Girl.

"Fiwst," Tea called out. "I'ww use Cost Down to awwow me to immediately summon the Dark Magician Girl!"

The Dark Magician Girl appeared as her usual sky blue hat and breastplate became a bonnet and bib while her pink skirt became a pink diaper.

"Next," Tea continued. "I'ww use Thousand Knives to destwoy your face down monster!"

The card was destroyed.

"No!" The hunter screamed. "My Playpen Enclosure was going to turn this Duel awound!"

"Sowwy," Tea said earnestly. "But this Duel's over. I activate Dark Magic Attack! This Magic Card destwoys all of yours."

The Dark Magician blasted the field as the hunter's Infantile Armor and Daycare Services were destroyed, and Dark Magician Girl returned to her usual state.

"Now Dark Magician, attack the Goddess of Matewnity!"

The Dark Magician blasted the Goddess to pieces.

"Then I'ww attack diwectly with Dark Magician Girl!"

The Dark Magician Girl smacked the hunter on the butt with her staff as her Life Points hit 0.

The hunter's belt went forward as she struggled to get off, but the cord easily kept her on the belt.

She stopped at the next station, a hand holding a hose that was connected to a gallon of milk.

"No!" The hunter begged. "Pwease!"

The hand shoved the hose into the hunter's mouth as she was forced to drink the whole gallon, and Tea saw the hunter's body get pudgier and pudgier until she looked like an overgrown baby.

Next, she was brought to a mannequin without arms and wearing a pink dress. Just then, yellow arms sprung out of it and put the hunter over its shoulder before patting her lower back until she burped.

The hunter was then set down, now crying.

"Wet me go!" The hunter cried. "I'ww find someone else!"

Next, the hunter was strapped into a barber chair as a pair of electric clippers were brought out.

The hunter screamed and hollered, but all too soon, she was completely bald.

At this, the hunter broke down and began crying as the chair now traveled down the belt.

At what looked like the final station, a machine was lowered onto the hunter's head as she began screaming and kicking her feet.

The machine was then lifted as the hunter continued to wail.

She was set back on the belt as Tea saw from her wide open mouth that she no longer had any teeth.

Mechanical arms then tied a navy blue baby bonnet onto her head and tied a matching bib around her neck, with the symbol of the Millennium Items on it.

The hunter began sucking her thumb as the belt moved to the end where she was dropped into a crib.

A ceiling was put onto it as the crib was rolled off to a mechanical stork.

Once it was attached, the stork flew off, the hunter rattling the bars with her free hand.

Eventually, Tea was released as she sighed at the hunter's fate.

"I should wet Kaiba know about this pwace when I get home." Tea mused before she remembered that she was still only wearing a diaper. "But fiwst I  gotta find my cwothes!"

Tea looked behind the conveyor belt, searching for her clothes.

The end?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

It was a bit quick, but I suppose that's just pacing of the story. Still, I enjoyed it. Was a very short but sweet little story. :)

Thanks for the honesty, and I appreciate the feedback. Also, a little tidbit, I add question marks at the end of my official endings in case I wanna springboard off ideas, like I already got one for Tea, but I wanna finish my Tenchi story first, as well as a Dragonball story with Bulma and Chi-Chi.