LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB vs Public Humiliation

dlsafrica

Thinking about this this morning, and while respecting a little's dignity, what are ways to remind your little of their place in the world? Some thoughts...

1) lift their arms to take off their T shirt

2) hold their hand crossing ths road

3) discuss very publicly and obviously in the diaper aisle, which product is best for them

4) (not necessarily in public) walking around in only a diaper and T shirt, ESPECIALLY (I say this because its a big part of feeling like a baby) if the diaper is soaked and discoloured

5) and (this one from personal experience; not from having done it, but knowing from dropping sauces in the restaurant)...  being fed in a high chair (since it is seemingly impossible to do it on one's own)

6) baby talk

7) crib

And (I've actually done this but because I was scared of falling off), ? mandatory... have a nurse lift the baby rails on the sides of a hospital bed. (She actually said to me "are you a baby?", which I treated as a rhetorical question. Of course, then one would need to ask for it to be raised to go to the bathroom, unless one uses the diaper which has so thoughtfully been placed on the hospital bed.

Archived