LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 hours ago, Cya said:

Yeah, when Washu says something is going to be "nice and enjoyable" I wouldn't pass out; I'd be worried. XD

Fair enough, and they're not out of the woods yet, but I will say most of the more torturous stuff is over, give or take a head banging here or there. ?

On 6/27/2022 at 6:20 AM, Donny28 said:

Fair enough, and they're not out of the woods yet, but I will say most of the more torturous stuff is over, give or take a head banging here or there. ?

Well, that only makes sense. I can only imagine that Washu wants them both as brain damaged as possible so she can film them being newborns and then, probably return them to normal to show them just how dangerous it is to leave babies unattended/in the care of the untrained. I think maybe having Washu mentally regress Kiyone and Mihoshi in the future to have "practice babies" for the spoiled princess and the petulant space pirate to babysit/use as training babies would be an interesting idea for a story. That said, I know you're working on the DBZ story so no need to divide up your energy on too many ideas.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Cya said:

Well, that only makes sense. I can only imagine that Washu wants them both as brain damaged as possible so she can film them being newborns and then, probably return them to normal to show them just how dangerous it is to leave babies unattended/in the care of the untrained. I think maybe having Washu mentally regress Kiyone and Mihoshi in the future to have "practice babies" for the spoiled princess and the petulant space pirate to babysit/use as training babies would be an interesting idea for a story. That said, I know you're working on the DBZ story so no need to divide up your energy on too many ideas.

Sounds like a great idea ?I may write that as a sequel, or a role play thing, if you'd be interested in being the other writer.

I sadly no longer RP since it is quite time consuming and can be rather mentally draining, but if you're ever on Discord I wouldn't mind sharing ideas and brainstorming a bit.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

I sadly no longer RP since it is quite time consuming and can be rather mentally draining, but if you're ever on Discord I wouldn't mind sharing ideas and brainstorming a bit.

Sounds good ?Thanks for being honest with me about it ?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part eleven of the story. Hope you like it.

??

As the Robot Butler carried Ryoko and Ayeka to whatever Washu's next "test" was, Ryoko was shocked to see Washu standing there.

"What do you need, ma'am?" The Butler asked.

"I just wanted some quality time with Ryoko." Washu explained.

She then transformed into her goddess state as the Butler handed Ryoko to her, and Washu held Ryoko expertly.

"You can take Ayeka to the nursery now." Washu said. "I'll catch up."

The Butler headed off with Ayeka. Washu then looked down and smiled at Ryoko, who frowned at her.

"I know you think I'm being mean," Washu began. "And you're right. But I think you can be the best mother ever, and I just need to be sure. Plus it's a second chance at what Kagato took from me and you. Okay?"

"Okay." Ryoko said.

"Good." Washu said. "Here's a little gift since we're here."

Washu poked Ryoko's nose, and she saw pink lights sparkle before Washu put a bottle of milk in Ryoko's mouth, and she drank, finding that she could taste it as she squealed and drank it down.

Washu smirked as she saw Ryoko's hourglass figure fade slightly.  Like the milk Ayeka had in the Lie Detector, this milk had the same drug that caused Ayeka to regain her baby fat. She'd undo it when everything was done, but she did like the idea of Ryoko and Ayeka looking the part of overgrown babies.

Washu then walked Ryoko over to the nursery.

To be continued...

That's actually surprisingly sweet that Washu just wanted to have her baby back for a little bit. You threw me a curveball there and I like it. My only complaint is that I wish the scene was longer. XD

Also, now Ryoko has a chubby tummy and legs like Ayeka. I wonder if tummy time is next or maybe cuddling with mommy Washu while Ayeka takes her nap?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Cya said:

That's actually surprisingly sweet that Washu just wanted to have her baby back for a little bit. You threw me a curveball there and I like it. My only complaint is that I wish the scene was longer. XD

Also, now Ryoko has a chubby tummy and legs like Ayeka. I wonder if tummy time is next or maybe cuddling with mommy Washu while Ayeka takes her nap?

That sounds good, and thanks for the honesty ?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part twelve of the story.

??

Washu arrived at the nursery with Ryoko as Ayeka was in a high chair as she was fed milk by a mechanical arm from the ceiling. It was silver and had a white glove at the end.

Washu smirked and sat down. Another arm brought her a bottle of "special" milk, and she took it. She then fed Ryoko as the drug that made the milk special got to work as within two bottles, Ryoko had the same physique as Ayeka.

"Maybe one more bottle." Washu mused.

"Want chocowate!" Ryoko called out.

"I don't know." Washu mused, wondering if the laxatives she spiked all the chocolate milk with would really be necessary.

"WANT CHOCOWATE!!!!" Ryoko shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, fine." Washu said before she was given a bottle of chocolate milk, and Ryoko drank it eagerly, unaware of the laxatives that would destroy the last of her bladder and bowel control.

"Now it's nap time." Washu said as the arms picked Ryoko and Ayeka up and put them in bassinets before they rocked them to sleep. Soft lullabies played, and Washu smiled at the two sleeping adult babies.

After a few hours, Ryoko woke up, yawning, and finding that she was sucking her thumb. She got up, and the arms picked her up.

"Rise and shine, baby!" The nursery cooed.

Ryoko was then tossed up into the air and landed in the arms.

"Whoopsie-daisy!" The nursery cooed. "Whoops!"

Ryoko was tossed up again and hit her head on the lab's ceiling, making her cry, both from the blow and the electric shock that followed. She was caught by the arms, and she immediately began crying.

"Mama!" Ryoko called out.

Washu then picked Ryoko up and kissed her forehead, which managed to calm her down. Ayeka had just woken up from the noise and began crying until the nursery began tickling her as she giggled.

Suddenly, Ryoko and Ayeka began crying as Washu noticed a yellow patch on her diaper. The arms then picked the two up and carried them to changing tables.

They were set down and had the diapers removed before their butts were oiled and powdered. Cloth diapers were then wrapped around their waists and secured by safety pins on each side.

Washu then picked the two up and cooed at them.

The two giggled before sucking on their thumbs.

"So the lesson here is that you should always keep an eye on people." Washu explained.

"Yeah!" Ryoko said before going back to sucking her thumb, she heard what Washu said, but it was hard for her to think.

To be continued...

Short but sweet. I'm definitely wandering what's going to happen next. It's obvious Washu is going to enjoy the time with her daughter, but there can't be too many lessons for her to learn left. Unless, Washu is going to teach her the most important lesson of all; how to bond with your child.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

Short but sweet. I'm definitely wandering what's going to happen next. It's obvious Washu is going to enjoy the time with her daughter, but there can't be too many lessons for her to learn left. Unless, Washu is going to teach her the most important lesson of all; how to bond with your child.

You're right there. Only a few chapters left.

Here's part thirteen of the story. Hope you like it.

??

Washu then carried Ryoko and Ayeka to a conveyor belt before setting Ryoko down first, then Ayeka.

"And this is to teach you to treat your babies as individuals." Washu explained. "Those girls are going to grow up together, so you should know this."

Washu then pulled a lever as the belt rolled into a dull blue box. The two looked a little nervous, and Ryoko tried to crawl away while Ayeka swung her arms and legs feebly. The two were carried into a dark chamber as mechanical arms like the ones in the nursery took off their diapers, bonnets, booties, and mittens. They then continued on, both girls fretting.

"Mama?" Ryoko asked meekly.

Just then, they came out of the box completely naked again, and they were sent to the next station, where a clamp appeared around Ryoko's waist, and a gloved mechanical hand spanked her a few times before she was sent forward, crying. Ayeka was spanked next as she practically wailed, thanks in no small part to the spankings she received from the Robot Butler.

As Ryoko approached the next station, a soapy brush was scrubbed all over her back before she was turned over by more mechanical arms, and her front was then scrubbed. Ryoko calmed down after the cleaning, enjoying how it felt. Ayeka, on the other hand, was not so happy. The scrubbing of her backside just made her cry harder thanks to her sore butt. Once she was turned over, and her front was scrubbed, she did manage to calm down, though she was still fearful of the machine, whimpering as the belt moved forward.

At the next station, Ryoko approached a mechanical arm that tickled her stomach as she giggled before moving forward again. Ayeka came over next, and giggled at the tickling before continuing forward.

At the next station, Ryoko's stomach and crotch are patted by a powder puff with baby powder on it before a mechanical arm with a spatula came up and put the spatula under Ryoko and flipped her onto her stomach as she continued giggling. The powder puff then patted Ryoko's butt, and she was sent forward. Ayeka came up next, sneezing slightly as her stomach and crotch were powdered, and she shrieked as the spatula flipped her onto her stomach. The powder puff then patted Ayeka's butt while she fretted before continuing on.

Ryoko arrived at the next station where she hit a mild bump that flipped her onto a cloth diaper as mechanical arms folded it and pinned it in place with one large safety pin. Ayeka arrived next, crying when she was flipped onto her diaper, and she continued while the arms were folding the diaper around Ayeka's waist and pinning it on. As Ayeka continued to cry, the arms shoved a pacifier into her mouth, and she began sucking on it.

Ryoko was then taken to the next station where a hand held a hose with a rubber nipple on the end. The hose was connected to a gallon of milk. The hand lowered the nipple towards Ryoko, and she drank it down, getting even pudgier. As she was moved forward, Ayeka came forward, and another hand pulled her pacifier out and put the nipple in. Ayeka drank it down, getting as pudgy as Ryoko, and she was moved forward.

The belt then carried Ryoko to a mannequin without arms and wearing a pink dress. As she arrived, yellow arms sprung out of it and picked Ryoko up and gently patted her lower back until she burped. The mannequin then put Ryoko back on the belt and did the same thing to Ayeka when she passed the mannequin. When Ayeka was burped, she spit up on the mannequin before it set Ayeka back down and used a wet cloth to clean her face. She then continued down the belt.

At the end of the belt, Ryoko had a new, pink bonnet put on her head along with matching mittens and booties. Washu then picked Ryoko up, and Ryoko giggled at seeing her. Ayeka then came to the end of the belt and got the same color bonnet, mittens, and booties as Ryoko. Ayeka was then picked up by Washu, and she just stared at her nervously.

"So," Washu said. "I hope you realize that treating babies as individuals has perks, but to drive the lesson home, I've got a treat for you two."

To be continued...

• Like 1

Huh, I honestly don't know what to expect next. Washu really is mysterious at times, isn't she? I was kind of expecting her to treat Ryoko and Ayeka as twins to show them why individuality is important, but we shall she what she's got planned for the two oversized adult infants. XD

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Cya said:

Huh, I honestly don't know what to expect next. Washu really is mysterious at times, isn't she? I was kind of expecting her to treat Ryoko and Ayeka as twins to show them why individuality is important, but we shall she what she's got planned for the two oversized adult infants. XD

Yup. Not gonna lie, I'm really excited to write the next chapter.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part fourteen of the story. Hope you like it.

??

Washu took the two to a separate part of the lab with various themed rooms.

"This is a little something that I started working on once I heard you were pregnant." Washu explained. "To help show how you should encourage differences, you two can hang out in one of these rooms for an hour. Plus, once this whole thing is done, we can use these for the girls."

Washu then set the two down, and Ryoko crawled to a moonscape with a damaged rocket as the entrance. She crawled through the entrance and heard extremely loud, crashing noises that made Ryoko cover her ears. When she emerged, she found herself in a room that looked like a baren planet.

"Thank goodness, you're alright, sweetheart." A female voice said. "It looks like the accident turned Mommy invisible, but she's still here."

A mechanical hand covered in reflective material came down and tickled Ryoko's stomach, making her laugh.

Ayeka, meanwhile, had crawled into a castle setting and ended up in a very fancy nursery. A robotic maid came and picked Ayeka up.

"Well, you're up early." The maid said as she rocked Ayeka back and forth as she giggled. "Such a good girl."

Back with Ryoko, she was giggling and sucking her toes, when she leaned back too far and hit her head on the ship, making her shriek and cry while Washu winced as she watched from a one-way mirror. She'd have to move that back before Ryoko and Ayeka brought the girls over.

As Ryoko wailed, the arms picked her up, and she began calming down.

"Don't worry, baby." Mommy cooed. "Mommy's here."

Ayeka, meanwhile, was getting put in a sky blue baby dress, and the maid picked her up.

"Time to see Mommy." The maid said, and Ayeka shrieked with delight.

Back with Ryoko, a mechanical arm with a pair of lips at the end came down and kissed Ryoko on her forehead and cheeks as she began giggling again.

"There, see?" Mommy said. "Mommy's kisses make everything better."

As this was going on, Ayeka was being kissed all over by a robotic version of her mother. The maid smiled and walked forward.

"Alright, Princess." The maid said. "Mommy's gotta get back to work."

Ayeka pouted before Robo-Misaki gave Ayeka one more peck on the cheek, and she giggled.

In the space area, Ryoko was being carried by the arms.

"It's time for a sanitation bath, sweetie." Mommy said while Ryoko pouted.

"Come on." Mommy cooed. "Let Mommy undress you."

Ryoko groaned as the arms took off her bonnet, booties, mittens, and diaper before carrying the naked Ryoko off.

In the princess area, the maid took Ayeka to the bathroom.

"Time for your bath, princess." The maid cooed as she stripped Ayeka naked.

Back at the space area, Ryoko was carried by the arms to a plastic tub and set down as she was thoroughly cleaned with soap and water, much to her agitation. Throughout the process, Ryoko moodily sat there, grumbling in baby talk, having completely forgotten how to speak by this point. Eventually, as the arms went to work on Ryoko's single lock of hair, an extra arm handed Ryoko a stuffed animal that looked like Ryo-Ohki. Ryoko squeeled with delight and grabbed it while the arms finished bathing her.

Meanwhile, back at the princess area, Ayeka was put in an ornate bath as she giggled at the soap and water rubbing her skin. Eventually, her singular lock of hair was getting cleaned, and some water got into her eyes, making her close them and cry. Thinking quickly, the maid took a cloth and gently dried her face. Ayeka calmed down at this while the maid finished drying her.

Over at the space area, the arms dried Ryoko off and set her down on top of a new cloth diaper. Ryoko's legs were then lifted up, and her butt was sprinkled with baby powder. The arms then folded the diaper around Ryoko's pelvis and pinned it in place with a safety pin. Afterwards, the arms shoved a baby bottle full of milk into her mouth, and she began drinking while a new bonnet was put on Ryoko's head.

Meanwhile, Ayeka was set down on a changing table, and the maid lifted her legs up and put a cloth diaper down while she powdered Ayeka's butt. She sneezed at the powder while the diaper was folded around her waist, and the maid shoved a bottle of milk into Ayeka's mouth. Ayeka quickly began drinking the milk down.

Back with Ryoko, the arms picked up Ryoko's stuffed Ryo-Ohki and gently batted her face with it before Ryoko laughed and slapped it away.

With Ayeka, the maid waved a rattle in front of Ayeka's face, and she giggled and batted at it.

As Ryoko finally began to get bored, the arms held her in place as another arm shaved off her last lock of hair. Aghast, Ryoko began crying as the arms brought her back out to Washu, who held Ryoko and patted her back.

"Don't worry, baby." Washu cooed. "Mommy's gonna fix it and you. Just give her a week."

Ayeka, meanwhile, was being held by the maid when, without warning, Ayeka was set down in a high chair.

"Time for a haircut." The maid said, shaving off the last of her hair, and Ayeka cried before the maid handed her to Washu.

"Don't worry." Washu said. "It's almost over."

Washu then headed off as Ryoko held onto her plushie, and Ayeka yawned and went to sleep.

To be continued...

That was a cute chapter, but something tells me that both moms becoming bald is an important development. I'm pretty sure Washu has something planned for the next week since her technology could literally undue everything she has done to Ryoko and Ayeka in a few minutes, not days. I can't wait to see what's next!

• Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, Cya said:

That was a cute chapter, but something tells me that both moms becoming bald is an important development. I'm pretty sure Washu has something planned for the next week since her technology could literally undue everything she has done to Ryoko and Ayeka in a few minutes, not days. I can't wait to see what's next!

Yup. Washu's gonna get some Mommy time in when this is over.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part fifteen. Hope you like it.

??

As Ayeka slept, Washu brought her and Ryoko to a podium with a green cloth on it. She then set them down on it as Ayeka woke up.

"This is just for me." Washu said with a smirk. "And blackmail."

Washu then took pictures while Ayeka pouted, and Ryoko hugged her stuffed Ryo-Ohki and batted Ayeka's face with it. Apparently unhappy with what was happening, Ayeka flung herself on the ground and had a full blown tantrum.

"Now, now Ayeka." Washu explained. "There's still two more lessons left. You'll have plenty of time to throw a hissy fit then."

Ayeka scowled as Ryoko giggled, which made Washu smile. Teaching the two about motherhood by turning them into babies was the best idea she'd ever had, and the real lessons hadn't even started yet.

To be continued...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's part sixteen of the story. Hope you like it.

??

"Alright!" Washu declared once she finished taking pictures. "Now for the next lesson. Being tender and loving to the children. For that, I've brought in the Robot Nanny!"

A slim, blue robot with a smiling face, a blonde wig, and silver mechanical arms came up. Remembering the Robot Butler, Ayeka backed up before the Nanny scooped Ayeka and Ryoko into her arms. She then looked at the two for a moment.

"Time for dinner!" The Nanny cooed as an extra pair of arms came out of her back. They grabbed some baby bottles filled with formula and put them in the girls' mouths.

They drank it down quickly and quietly as Washu smiled before the Nanny put both girls over her shoulders and patted their backs until they both burped.

"Ooh." The Nanny cooed. "That was a big one."

As the Nanny continued to care for Ryoko and Ayeka, she carried the two to a small bathtub.

"Bath time!" The Nanny declared.

The Nanny then stripped Ayeka and Ryoko naked before putting them in the soapy water. She then scrubbed them clean, being sure to be as gentle as possible.

After their bath, the Nanny put new bonnets, booties, and mittens on them, in the same style as before. The Nanny then powdered Ryoko and Ayeka's butts with baby powder before wrapping a new cloth diaper around their respective groins.

"There we go." The Nanny cooed. "All clean."

The Nanny then carried Ryoko and Ayeka to a pair of bassinets and set them down in them.

"Nap time." The Nanny said before turning on a mobile that played sweet music, and Ryoko and Ayeka fell asleep.

After an hour, both Ayeka and Ryoko woke up, crying at the top of their lungs when the Nanny came up, her scans picking up a pair of messy diapers.

"Aw..." The Nanny cooed. "Babies had an accident?"

The Nanny then picked the girls up, undid their diapers and dropped them in a diaper pail, and cleaned them with precision and care. After that, she powdered Ryoko and Ayeka's butts again and wrapped two cloth diapers around each of their pelvises before pinning them together on the sides.

"There we go." The Nanny cooed. "Some extra padding to help keep things nice."

The Nanny then gave the two pacifiers and handed them both over to Washu. Washu smirked at them. Only one more lesson to go, and then she'd have fun with the real lessons.

To be continued...

• 4 weeks later...

Here's part seventeen. I hope you like it.

??

As Washu walked forward, she set Ryoko and Ayeka in a pair of bassinets and strapped them in. She then put the bassinets on a turnstile and pushed some buttons on a panel.

"Now for your final lesson." Washu said ominously. "Being cared for by an actual mother."

Washu then flipped a switch as the turnstile began to turn towards a dark opening.

"Enjoy your second infancy!" Washu shouted out.

The turnstile began spinning around as technicolor swirls flashed along the walls.

"You are a baby." The computer said to Ryoko and Ayeka through their bonnets. "A helpless, little baby."

Finally, the turnstile stopped, and Washu bent down smirking at Ryoko and Ayeka, who gurgled behind their respective pacifiers, completely acting like babies, right down to the two of them using their diapers.

"Ooh, that was a big one." Washu cooed as she unstrapped the two from their bassinets and picked them up. Washu then walked over to a changing table.

As Washu changed Ayeka and Ryoko's diapers, Ayeka groaned from her desk. She and Ryoko had been forced to study the videos Washu had made following their infantilization again and again since Washu had returned them to normal last week, after another week of being overgrown babies that Washu tended to. Thankfully, the only lingering effects were that Ayeka and Ryoko still needed diapers, wearing them underneath their dresses.

"So," Washu said, back in her normal form and dressed like a professor. "To review, keep yourself steady with the girls, be calm, and be careful. Now, I've taken the luxury of giving each of you a copy of this video for reference. And one for me to relive the good times."

"And for blackmail." Ryoko muttered to herself.

"Careful." Washu said with a smirk. "It's very easy to give you a refresher course Little Ryoko."

Ryoko nearly rushed at Washu when Ayeka stopped her.

"We understand, Washu." Ayeka said politely. "And thank you for your help."

Ayeka then whispered something to Ryoko as she smirked. As they headed for the exit of Washu's lab, Ryoko turned to her.

"You know," Ryoko said smiling. "We had such a fun time in there, that we want you to share it."

"Huh?" Washu said as a double of Ryoko pushed a button on Washu's computer and disappeared while Ryoko and Ayeka left the lab.

Just then, Washu was grabbed by mechanical arms and carried off.

"Well," Washu sighed. "Could be worse."

Ayeka and Ryoko then watched Washu's "gift" on TV and recording it, much preferring to study Washu than themselves.

The end?

• Like 1