LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ryoko was fuming as she walked to Washu's lab. Nine months of carrying Tenchi's baby girl, Rika, and Washu had the nerve to send her and Tenchi to Jurai, allegedly to meet Funaho, and ask her to come have a "class" on child reering.

To make matters worse, Ryoko was doing this with Ayeka, who had also had a baby with Tenchi, Achika, but at least Misaki will have a ball playing with the babies.

She saw Ayeka and groaned.

"Look," Ryoko said as Ayeka glared at her. "We just have to stomach whatever Washu's planned for us and go back to normal once Tenchi comes back with the kids."

"All right." Ayeka sighed. "For Tenchi and the girls."

"For Tenchi and the girls." Ryoko agreed.

Ryoko opened the door, and they headed into Washu's lab.

As they entered the garden, they saw Washu at her computer as usual before she stood up, smiling.

"Now then ladies," Washu said enthusiastically. "What we're going to do is teach you two about raising children by example."

"So what?" Ryoko asked. "You're gonna have us care for dolls?"

"No." Washu said with a familiar smirk. "I'm going to show you what being a helpless little infant is like."

"Well," Ayeka said smugly. "Ryoko surely needs such extreme measures, but I don't!"

"Ha!" Washu shouted. "Yeah, right."

Washu pushed a button on her computer, and the two were grabbed by various mechanical arms.

The arms brought the two to Washu's proper lab and hovered over a dark cube.

"This will teach you how easy it is for a baby to be shaken up." Washu explained.

Ryoko was then dropped into the cube as it lit up for Ayeka to see a gaggle of mechanical arms.

Ryoko groaned as she felt herself moving backwards before she looked behind her to see a buzzsaw. She ran for dear life but didn't get any further as she realized that she was on a conveyor belt. She saw Washu on a screen and smirked and pulled a lever as a boxing glove hit Ryoko in the gut and knocking her into the saw.

Ryoko screamed and leapt up as Ayeka was dropped down.

Ryoko slammed her head into a winch that shoved her into a high chair with a hole in the bottom that left her butt sticking out. The tray then snapped into place, trapping Ryoko in the chair.

A pair of clippers then came up and shaved Ryoko bald.

"You bitch!!" Ryoko shrieked, not caring that she could regrow her hair once she gets a minute.

A rack of rolling pins then come up and hit Ryoko in the head to the tune of "Pioneer".

The chair then pulled Ryoko over to a rack of boots that kick her in the butt to the same tune.

Eventually, the tray released just as the last boot kicked Ryoko away.

While all of this was happening to Ryoko, Ayeka was crawling on the belt to avoid a paddle wheel that had replaced the buzzsaw, thankfully.

Again, Washu pulled the lever, but this time, two mechanical arms held Ayeka down as the paddles continually spanks her until Ryoko was kicked out of the high chair, and the arms tossed Ayeka upwards.

After Ryoko was flung out of the chair, she landed head first into a hole as her neck was clamped in place while a pair of boxing gloves began punching her in the face and the back of her head.

While Ryoko was being punched, Ayeka slammed into the winch which pushed her into the chair before Ayeka was clamped in place by the tray and shaved bald.

"I beg your pardon!" Ayeka shouted. "Just what is the meaning of this, Washu?"

"To have less cushioning." Washu explained.

"For what?!" Ayeka asked.

The rack of rolling pins then came down and hit Ayeka in the head until she began drooling from all the head trauma.

Ayeka was then moved to the boots and kicked in the butt, making her start crying.

"MAMA!!!" Ayeka shrieked.

After Ryoko's second beating, the clamp was released, and a pair of arms came down and picked Ryoko up and lifted her to a barrel of yellow liquid.

Ryoko was then stripped naked and dunked into the barrel several times before she was lifted out. She suddenly realized that she felt much weaker. She wiggled her legs and was relieved that she could still move, though she was still not liking losing her strength.

Once Ryoko was lifted out of the hole, Ayeka was kicked into it. She was then clamped in place, and the boxing gloves began punching her in the face and the back of the head.

After Ryoko was dipped in the liquid, the arms brought her to a table that had folded out, and she was placed on it with the arms holding her firmly in place.

Another pair of arms came up and lifted her legs up before setting a cloth diaper down. She tried to struggle, but in her weakened state, the arms didn't budge.

She then got her butt liberally sprinkled with baby powder, and the diaper was folded around her crotch before it was held in place with a safety pin.

Ayeka, meanwhile, was crying worse than ever as she was picked up by the arms, stripped naked, and dunked into the barrel of yellow liquid, with her swallowing a good deal of it. The liquid rendered Ayeka barely able to move as she finally began calming down.

Ryoko was finally brought to a crib and set into it as she got a blue baby bonnet with pink frills tied onto her head.

Ayeka was being powered and diapered as this was going on, with Ryoko watching as she grew her hair back. However, it did nothing to loosen the bonnet.

Ayeka was placed in a crib next to Ryoko and given a purple baby bonnet with blue frills as she grabbed the rails of her crib and pulled herself up to stand unsteadily next to her.

The cribs began to rise out of the cube, and Ayeka shrieked, grabbing Ryoko's hair and making her call out, making Ayeka giggle before Ryoko slapped her diapered butt, making Ayeka whimper before they were brought to Washu's screen.

"Well let's see what we've learned." Washu said as she snapped her fingers, and Ayeka's brain trauma was fixed.

"Big deal." Ryoko groaned. "Babies are sensitive! We knew that."

"And I didn't appweciate being hit on the head so much!" Ayeka shouted before gasping. "My voice!"

"That'll be the numbing agent to make sure neither of you break anything." Washu explained. "As for the head hitting, think how bad it'd be if one of you lost your temper and hit one of the girls."

The two groaned, knowing she was right.

"Now," Washu said. "The rest of the lessons are hidden throughout this part of the lab."

The arms deposited Ryoko and Ayeka on the floor.

"Look around and have fun." Washu said with a smirk. "They aren't all torturous."

To be continued...

• Like 1

Here's the next part. Hope people like this story.

??

Ryoko and Ayeka walked through the lab as Ayeka was trailing behind.

"You're holding us up!" Ryoko said angrily. "I want out of this outfit as soon as possible."

"Well I'm sowwy!" Ayeka shouted. "But I can barely walk!"

"Then crawl." Ryoko groaned.

"I'm a mother!" Ayeka shouted. "I will not degwade myself by acting like an infant!"

Ryoko slapped her face, and the two continue on, slowly.

"Hello, madams." A booming voice called out, making Ayeka pee in her diaper.

"Who are you?" Ryoko asked.

Ayeka turned and saw a large bronze robot with silver arms and metal plates for feet that were attached to two metal rods.

"I'm the Robot Butler, madam." The Butler said as he bowed down.

"Oh yeah?" Ryoko asked. "So what?"

"I'm here to make sure that you two stay within the designated test area." The Butler explained.

"And what if we try to leave?" Ryoko asked.

During this time, Ayeka was trying to sneak away to get out of her soggy diaper without Ryoko realizing she'd wet herself. After her little tirade a few moments ago, Ryoko would never let her live it down.

Suddenly, the Robot Butler's arm stretched out and grabbed Ayeka before his chest opened into a table as mechanical arms held Ayeka in place while the Butler spanked her for several minutes, making Ayeka cry and scream.

After that, Ayeka was released, still crying as the Butler bowed again.

"Have a good day, ladies." The Butler said.

The two then headed forward with Ayeka now crawling, partly to keep her butt from getting any sorer and partly to get away from the Butler as quickly as possible.

To be continued...

I'm very interested in this story; the concept is very good and I'm enjoying it. However, I have no clue what's next. Something tells me Ayeka will be the "youngest" baby soon. Keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Donny28 said:

That's kind of where I'm going with Ayeka since I was thinking she'd be the one the Butler ends up picking on.

It only makes sense in the contect of the anime because Ayeka is the most immature person in that house. Seriously, there were episodes where Sasami behaved more maturely than her older sister which brings up another point... how old are these babies Ryoko and Ayeka have? Shouldn't Ayeka be treated the same age as her new daughter so she can experience what it's like being that young? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

It only makes sense in the contect of the anime because Ayeka is the most immature person in that house. Seriously, there were episodes where Sasami behaved more maturely than her older sister which brings up another point... how old are these babies Ryoko and Ayeka have? Shouldn't Ayeka be treated the same age as her new daughter so she can experience what it's like being that young? 

I'd say they're newborn, so by the end neither will be able to do much of anything, and good point for Ayeka, and I agree about her maturity. I got ideas for how she goes from now to the end, so it's getting there.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's part three of the story. Hope you like it.

??

Ryoko and Ayeka continued to explore the area, Ayeka still sulking from her spanking.

"Oh grow up!" Ryoko said in exasperation. "We're in it deep at this point."

"No!" Ayeka whined. "I'm a good girl! Mother never spanked me when I was weally a baby!"

"Well it isn't your mommy running this little boot camp." Ryoko said as she sniffed. "What's that smell?"

"Nothing." Ayeka said nervously.

They then came to a small cube.

"What's this?" Ryoko asked.

"The Baby Burper." Washu explained. "It's to teach you how to burp your babies."

Ryoko shrugged as she laid on her back and began crying, which Ayeka saw as highly undignified.

A robot popped up. It's torso was a green cylinder as well as its head with two happy-looking eyes. It had orange mechanical arms and springs for legs.

The burper picked Ryoko up and patted her lower back as she let out a loud belch.

Ayeka tried to get away again to get out of her soggy diaper without Ryoko realizing where the smell was coming from.

She was suddenly grabbed by the Robot Butler again and put onto the table.

"Let me go you damned machine!" Ayeka shouted.

Suddenly another mechanical arm shoved a bar of yellow soap into Ayeka's mouth and the arms from before spanked Ayeka again.

Ayeka cried as she was spanked and her mouth was washed out.

Ayeka was then placed back at the Baby Burper, still crying.

As Ryoko was set down, the Burper picked Ayeka up and patted her lower back until she burped and spat up a little.

Ayeka was set down as Ryoko noticed her diaper's yellow tint.

"Oh my God, you used your diaper!" Ryoko called out, laughing.

"Shut up!" Ayeka shrieked. "You'we just a big mean wady!"

Ayeka gasped at how much worse her speech was. The soap must have been laced with the liquid from the first device.

"Well let's find something to change you." Ryoko said with a smirk.

To be continued...

• Like 1

Here's part four of the story. Hope you like it.

??

As the two continued on, Ayeka was mortified at her accident as she crawled a little ways away from Ryoko.

"Hey Ayeka!" Ryoko called out with a smile. "I found just what you need."

Ayeka came forward as Ryoko continued to laugh at her.

"Waugh it up, Wyoko!" Ayeka shouted. "But you'we gonna need you'we diaper changed too at some point!"

"Yeah, but I didn't make a big stink about it." Ryoko countered.

By that time, Ayeka crawled to the device Ryoko had stopped at. It was a gray, metal table with a green top and an orange slide on the side.

"What's this?" Ayeka asked.

"That's the Automatic Changing Table." Washu explained from another screen. "It's to show you how to be gentle during changes."

"So," Ryoko said with a smirk. "Let's get you changed."

Ryoko pulled a lever as the machine rumbled to life as Ayeka came up curiously in spite of everything that had happened.

Just then, a pair of orange mechanical arms came out and grabbed Ayeka as she shrieked.

Despite Ayeka's struggling, the arms shoved her through a little doorway that had opened up.

Ayeka was in a dark room as she felt her diaper being pulled off and her nether regions being washed by a wet cloth, making her yelp with shock.

Just then, a pedestal Ayeka was laying on jolted upwards, and Ayeka found herself on the table's top.

She tried to leave, but the arms returned and forced her onto her back before pulling out a white cloth and covering Ayeka's butt and crotch with baby powder. The arms then wrapped the cloth around Ayeka's waist and pinned it on the sides of her new diaper.

Ayeka was then set on the slide as she zoomed down. Ayeka quickly backed away from the table before she bumped into the Robot Butler again.

"Oh cwap." Ayeka groaned as she, correctly assumed she'd inched out of the test area.

The Butler picked Ayeka up and spanked her as well as washing her mouth out again.

Ryoko watched all of this and laughed until she suddenly wet herself.

Seeing this from her screen, Washu pulled another lever as Ryoko was grabbed by the arms and shoved through the door.

Ayeka could hear Ryoko's crying over her own as her spanking continued to make her butt sore, and the soap was leaving her mouth incredibly numb.

Ayeka was finally set down in front of the table as Ryoko popped out on the pedestal, still crying.

Like Ayeka, she tried to run off, but the arms grabbed her. She kicked and bit at them before they held her down with her butt in the air and spanked Ryoko as her crying got worse.

Eventually she relented, and the arms sprinkled Ryoko's butt and crotch with baby powder before wrapping a new cloth diaper around Ryoko's waist and pinning it on the sides.

Ryoko was then sent down the slide as she slammed into Ayeka, making her cry too.

"Wiar!" Ayeka shrieked. "You no wike diapie too!"

"That's not it!" Ryoko shrieked back. "It was dark and scary in there like the cave!"

Ayeka's eyes widened as she hugged Ryoko, and she began to calm down.

"Aw." Washu said from the screen. "That's nice. Now remember, the babies will be sensitive, and everything will seem as scary as that little room. So be kind and comforting."

"Okay." Ryoko said before standing back up. "Ready to head off?"

Ayeka held her arms up.

"Cawwy me!" Ayeka said, not wanting any more spankings.

"Okay." Ryoko said as she lifted Ayeka up, and they continued on.

To be continued...

• 3 weeks later...

Here's part five of the story. Hope you like it.

?

Eventually, Ryoko came up to a pair of baby buggies with small motors attached to them.

"What's this?" Ryoko asked.

"These are the Robot Nurse Maids." Washu explained through a screen. "They're to teach you to be careful about who, and what, you leave your baby with."

"I tiwed." Ayeka moaned.

"Well then," Ryoko said with a smile. "This should be right up our alley."

Ryoko set Ayeka in one buggy while she climbed into another as the motors started up.

The buggies began rocking back and forth when the top popped open, and a speaker came up singing "Rock-a-bye Baby".

Ayeka went to sleep almost immediately while Ryoko snickered and began cooing and suckling on her toes before finishing the song.

"And down will come baby, cradle and all!" Ryoko sang out at the same time as the Nurse Maid.

Just then, a circular hatch in the front opened up, and a mechanical arm came out with a toy bee with red wings. The arm shook the bee in Ryoko's face as she smirked and blew raspberries at the bee until the arm pulled the toy back. Ryoko sat back down, smiling with satisfaction.

The arm then came out and tickled under Ryoko's chin before tickling her stomach as she giggled.

The arm then grabbed Ryoko's foot as another arm came out and began wiggling her big toe.

"This little piggy went to market." The Nurse Maid said before moving to the next toe. "This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef. This little piggy had none. This little piggy went..."

The arms then tickled Ryoko's feet, making her squeal with laughter.

"All the way home." Ryoko said along with the Nurse Maid.

Ryoko then laughed loudly and looked at Ayeka, who was still sound asleep and was now sucking her thumb.

Ryoko smirked and turned towards the front of the buggy.

"Mama!" Ryoko called out. "Baby hungwy!"

Ryoko then began crying.

"Aw..." The Nurse Maid cooed. "Baby hungwy?"

The arms then brought out a baby bottle as Ryoko smiled widely.

"There." The Nurse Maid said as the arms shoved the bottle into Ryoko's mouth as she had no choice but to drink, finding it hard to breathe, even if she didn't need to.

The bottle was pulled out, and Ryoko gasped as she stood up and tried to walk out when a clamp came up behind Ryoko and pulled her back in.

"Uh-uh." The Nurse Maid cooed. "Baby fall."

"Hey, come on!" Ryoko shouted. "I can fly!"

"Let me go!" Ryoko shrieked as she tried to force the clamp open. "LET ME GO!!!"

The Nurse Maid brought the bee out again as Ryoko swung at it, but the arm moved the bee out of the way and used it to hit Ryoko in the face as she began crying.

"Aw..." The Nurse Maid cooed. "Baby wants more?"

"Uh-uh!" Ryoko insisted as the arms brought the bottle back out.

"No, no!" Ryoko shrieked as the bottle came closer. "I'm saying no, you stupid-"

The bottle was shoved into Ryoko's mouth again, and she was forced to gulp it down.

Finally, the bottle was removed, and Ryoko realized that all the milk the buggy forced down her throat had caused her to wet herself again.

At this, Ryoko fell onto her back and had a full blown tantrum until the arms arrived with a new white cloth.

"There, there." The Nurse Maid cooed as she lifted up Ryoko's legs. "Mama fix. She's Mama's little lamby."

The arms put the cloth down and began powdering Ryoko's butt and crotch as she was constantly trying to break free of the arms' grip.

"No, no." The Nurse Maid warned. "Hold still."

Eventually, the arms folded the diaper around Ryoko's waist and brought up a large pin.

"There, there, darling." The Nurse Maid cooed as it pinned the diaper together, making Ryoko gasp at the cold metal brushing up against her skin. "Mama kiss and make it better."

Suddenly, there was a ding, and the arms lifted Ryoko up and set her down on the ground.

"Oh." The Nurse Maid said sadly. "Time's up. Come back again, sweetie."

Ryoko sat there and chuckled.

"Okay," Ryoko said. "I get it, Washu. It's what you told me when we were watching Taro. Give the baby room to breathe."

"Right." Washu agreed.

Just then, Ryoko heard Ayeka cry as her buggy changed Ayeka and set her down next to Ryoko.

"Ready to head off." Ryoko asked.

"Yes." Ayeka agreed as Ryoko stood up unsteadily and picked up Ayeka.

"Oh boy." Ryoko groaned. "I don't know what was in that milk, but my legs are giving me trouble."

Ryoko stumbled back as she hit something and turned around to find the Robot Butler.

"Cwap." Ayeka whimpered.

The Butler then grabbed the two and spanked them both until they cried, and Ayeka got her mouth washed out again.

By the time they were set down, both girls were in tears.

"Wanna crawl to the next thing?" Ryoko asked.

"Yes." Ayeka agreed, and they both crawled off.

To be continued...

• 3 weeks later...

Slowly but surely these ladies are learning what babies have to deal with. Then again, I don't think that most babies have to deal with robotic butlers, but it's been a long time since I was a baby for real. LOL

You've got a nice pace going here. I love how gradual and slow it is.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Cya said:

Slowly but surely these ladies are learning what babies have to deal with. Then again, I don't think that most babies have to deal with robotic butlers, but it's been a long time since I was a baby for real. LOL

You've got a nice pace going here. I love how gradual and slow it is.

Thanks, and there's plenty more chapters to go.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2022 at 2:08 PM, Donny28 said:

Thanks, and there's plenty more chapters to go.

That's good to hear. I cannot wait to read what you've been writing!

• Like 1

Here's part six of the story. Hope you like it.

??

The two then crawled to a pair of high chairs, instinctively backing up.

"Robot High Chairs!" Washu declared. "These will teach you to be patient with babies."

"What if we don't wanna try it?" Ryoko asked.

Out of the corner of her eye, Ayeka saw the Robot Butler and crawled into the high chair before Ryoko joined her, planning to blow the Butler up once she got her strength back.

Once the two were in their respective chairs, trays slid into place, pinning their arms to the side.

"Dinner time, babies!" The chairs said, in a voice reminiscent of the Nurse Maid.

From behind, where Ryoko assumed all the electronics were, a mechanical arm came up with a jar of baby food while another arm came up with a spoon and scooped some of the mush up and held it to Ryoko's face.

The same happened to Ayeka, and, being hungry, she accepted the spoon.

Ryoko, meanwhile, kept her mouth closed, turning this way and that to avoid eating the mush.

"Oh dear." Ryoko's chair said. "Baby must be backed up."

"No." Ryoko said, careful not to open her mouth too wide. "I'm just full."

However, the chair didn't seem to hear her as the tray was released, and the arms picked Ryoko up and set her back down, upside down.

"Don't worry, baby." The chair cooed as the tray was put back in place. "Mama's gonna make you all better."

The arms then put a suppository in her butt.

At the foot of the chair, Ryoko let out a shout as another pair of arms held up a spoon and a bottle full of castor oil, poured some into the spoon and shoved it into her mouth.

Ryoko gagged and began crying as the bottle was emptied, with the first set of hands massaging Ryoko's butt as she felt the suppository dissolving.

Finally, the arms set Ryoko right side up and patted her head, Ryoko groaning from the castor oil reeking havoc with her digestion.

"There we go." The chair said comfortingly. "Baby's gonna be all better in no time."

At this point, Ayeka was being fed a bottle of milk, and Ryoko's chair offered her the same as she reluctantly took it.

As the feeding ended, Ryoko felt the now familiar pressure in her bowls and messed her diaper, crying loudly as she heard Ayeka do the same, and according to the smell, she'd used her diaper too.

Suddenly, the trays were moved and put under their legs while the back reclined down, and the new leg rest rose up.

The arms returned and removed Ryoko's diaper before cleaning her privates with baby wipes.

The arms then seized Ryoko's legs and brought out a bottle of baby powder, sprinkling it around her groin before wrapping a cloth diaper around Ryoko's waist and pinning it together on the sides.

Ayeka had gone through the same thing as the two had their backs patted until they burped, and they were set back on the ground.

"That's it!" Ryoko shouted. "I'm done! We leawned enough lessons, and we shouldn't have to go thwough this towtuwe!"

Ryoko groaned inwardly about her mouth being mildly numb, but she held her ground.

"No mowe!" Ayeka agreed.

"Oh," Washu said with a smirk. "I'm not taking any chances."

The Robot Butler suddenly picked the two up and held them tight.

"Take them to their next lesson." Washu said darkly.

To be continued...

• Like 1

Here's part seven of the story. Hope you like it.

??

The Robot Butler carried the two girls to a square cube marked "Youth Machine".

"Oh no!" Ryoko called out. "I'm not letting all the millennia I spent on this body be wasted."

"Don't worry." Washu said from her screen. "It's metaphorical. This is to teach the importance of being gentle with babies. Plus, I need to keep you two docile considering your bad behavior."

"NO!" Ayeka shrieked. "No, no, no!"

"Let us out wight now!" Ryoko yelled.

However, the top of the cube opened, and the two were dumped inside as a motor started whirling.

Inside the cube, Ryoko woke up to find herself in a small room with holes on each side of her.

In front of her was a glass wall where she saw Ayeka come to as well.

The two each looked at the holes to their respective rights when a boxing glove came out and punched both in the face.

Shocked, Ryoko and Ayeka stared at the hole before the back of their heads were punched too until boxing gloves from both sides started punching Ryoko and Ayeka until they were dead center, and both of them were very disoriented.

Just then, a huge weight slammed down on their heads as they fell to their knees, with Ryoko seeing that Ayeka had been knocked out, and Ryoko gasped as she realized her legs didn't seem to be doing more than moving her into a kneeling position.

As Ryoko rested her butt on her feet, she felt something come up between her feet, spinning around her diapered butt-cheeks, making her shriek as she was lifted into the air and heard Ayeka shriek too.

Looking at the window, she just had time to see an egg-beater spinning against Ayeka's butt before they both fell on their butts, groaning.

Just then, a hand came towards Ryoko and pulled her nose until it let go, causing her to slam into a chair that had popped out of the ground. Looking at the window, very groggy from all the physical abuse, she saw that Ayeka was in the same kind of chair and just as groggy.

While Ryoko groaned, the chair put clamps around her wrists and neck while electric clippers shaved Ryoko bald again. This time, however, a hand came up with a frosting bag and squeezed a dollop of blue goo onto her head as she felt it fuse into her scalp and become a singular lock of hair.

On Ayeka's side, having already been shaved bald, she got a lock of purple hair returned to her.

Soon after that, a machine was lowered over Ryoko's head as she saw a similar machine lowered over Ayeka's head.

Once the machine completely covered Ryoko's head, a pair of earmuffs came from the side, and a tube was shoved into Ryoko's mouth.

Suddenly, a bright flash occurred, forcing Ryoko to close her eyes while some kind of liquid came out of the tube and into her mouth, forcing her to swallow as she felt her mouth going numb.

During all of this, nursery rhymes blared through the earmuffs so loudly, Ryoko could hardly think.

When the machine was lifted up, Ryoko looked down and saw that she had wet herself. Seeing Ayeka on the other side experiencing the same thing, she began to cry.

The chairs then unclamped the two and slid them onto podiums on their respective sides of the machine.

Afterwards, their diapers are removed, and their private places are cleaned.

The two continued to cry throughout this while baby powder was sprinkled on their butts, and mechanical arms came down with clean white cloths, using them to flip the two onto their backs.

This alarmed them even more as they continued to cry while the diapers were folded around their respective waists and secured by staple guns coming down and catching the sides of their respective diapers and stapling them together and repeating the process on the other side.

As the two began to lift themselves up, a baby bottle was brought to both of them.

Already at her breaking point, Ayeka accepted the milk and began drinking while Ryoko held her arms up and kept turning her head until the bottle was forced into her mouth. Having no other choice, Ryoko drank the milk.

Once both bottles were empty, the top of the Youth Machine opened, and the Robot Butler extended his arms down to lift the two out. They then saw Washu on the screen.

"Pwease stop!" Ryoko cried. "We wearned our wessons!"

Ayeka simply cried and blurted out baby babble. Apparently all those numbing agents left her little better than a baby.

"Oh," Washu said. "But I worked on this for so long. Do you really want Mommy's time to be wasted?"

"Yes." Ryoko said plainly.

"Well tough." Washu said just as plainly. "You're in there until Tenchi and the kids are on their way home."

Hearing this, the two girls began to bawl like the babies they were becoming while the Butler took them to their next "lesson".

To be continued...

I like how you incorporated the youth machine into this. You didn't age regress them (which would have been impossible with a few boxing gloves), but you definitely knocked Ayeka down a few notches mentally. She literally can only babble and cry like the youngest of babies! LOL

Speaking of making them look and act younger, the bald heads and little tuft of hair is a nice touch which is rarely done. The only suggestion I have would've been to spray shaving cream on their heads and take off the stubble with an old fashioned straight razor, but I'll just assume that their bald with a little strand of hair growing on the top of their forehead. 

I guess all that I have left to say is where does it go from here?

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Cya said:

I like how you incorporated the youth machine into this. You didn't age regress them (which would have been impossible with a few boxing gloves), but you definitely knocked Ayeka down a few notches mentally. She literally can only babble and cry like the youngest of babies! LOL

Speaking of making them look and act younger, the bald heads and little tuft of hair is a nice touch which is rarely done. The only suggestion I have would've been to spray shaving cream on their heads and take off the stubble with an old fashioned straight razor, but I'll just assume that their bald with a little strand of hair growing on the top of their forehead. 

I guess all that I have left to say is where does it go from here?

A few more machines that will baby them, punish them, and clean them, and at this point, Ryoko's the one getting the brunt of the mental toll since at this point, Ayeka's all but checked out.

Here's part eight of the story.

??

The Robot Butler carried the two to a pair of wooden chairs before putting each of them in one.

Clamps then appeared at their necks and wrists, securing them in place.

"What is this?" Ryoko asked definitely.

"My discipline chairs." Washu answered. "These are to show why it's better to spare the child and spoil the rod."

"Huh?" Ryoko asked.

"Allow me." Washu continued. "Are you a baby?"

"NO!" Ryoko yelled angrily.

Just then, she heard a siren wail as a bucket of water came up. A mechanical arm with a brush on the end was lowered, and the brush was dunked in the water again and again.

Then a bar of yellow soap came up and was rubbed against the brush, creating a soapy foam.

The brush then went up to Ryoko and roughly rubbed against her mouth as she screamed, spitting out the remaining suds.

"Ayeka," Washu asked. "Are you a baby?"

Ayeka could only babble sadly as a baby bottle full of milk was shoved into her mouth, and she began drinking.

"Now," Washu said with a smirk. "Let's try this again, Ryoko. Are you a baby?"

"No!" Ryoko shrieked. "Wet me out!"

Another siren blared, and Ryoko's chair spun around as the seat popped out, and a hook came and pulled her diaper down while a paddle was brought up.

It flew down hard, and Ryoko began to scream and cry as she was spanked until she once again bawled.

Once the spanking stopped, Ryoko's chair was returned to normal, with Ryoko still crying.

Ayeka, meanwhile finished her bottle and was burped. Just then, another bottle came up, but Ayeka tried to turn away. Unfortunately, hands came from the side and held her head in place, and the bottle was forced into her mouth. With no other choice, Ayeka drank down the milk while she began to get bloated.

"So," Washu said. "Are you a baby, Ryoko?"

"NO!!!" Ryoko screamed, and the alarm blared once more.

The chair returned to the spanking position as Ryoko was spanked again, and the soapy brush came back, washing Ryoko's mouth out. With the spanking Ryoko was enduring, she was forced to swallow down the soapy water, which didn't do her stomach any favors.

Ayeka, meanwhile, was burped and forced to drink down another bottle of milk, continuing to bloat.

Once Ryoko's chair was returned to its normal position, Ryoko was both crying and spitting out suds.

"Now," Washu asked firmly. "Are you a baby?"

"No, you cwazy wady!" Ryoko shouted. "I'm an aduwt and a mommy! Now wet me and Ayeka go, you stupid bitch!"

Ayeka gasped between chugs of milk.

"Alright." Washu said darkly. "Believe it or not, I was going easy on you, Ryoko, but it seems I need to do something about that language of yours."

The siren blared louder than ever, and Ryoko's chair spun back to the spanking position, and her mouth was washed out again while her spanking resumed.

While Ryoko bawled at the top of her lungs, the chair suddenly flipped around, and her butt was being washed while the paddle hit her head, slowly making Ryoko forget certain words.

While Ryoko was being spun back and forth, sometimes being spanked, others being hit on the head, Ayeka was fed her fourth bottle, leaving her dazed.

Meanwhile, Ryoko was being hit in the head as she cried.

"I be good!" Ryoko cried, barely remembering how to make sentences. "I be good, Mommy! Pwease stop!"

The chair returned to its normal position as Ryoko was still crying.

"Are you a baby?" Washu asked.

"Yes." Ryoko said. "Me big baby."

The two were released from the chairs, and the Robot Butler picked them up. Ryoko saw that Ayeka was so bloated by milk that she looked like an overgrown baby.

"Now onto the next lesson." Washu said as Ryoko bawled while Ayeka sucked her thumb.

To be continued...

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Cya said:

I gotta ask... what was in those bottles? XD

Effectively, a drug Washu made that encourages the growth of fat cells. By accepting her role as a baby, Ayeka now completely looks and sounds the part.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Donny28 said:

Effectively, a drug Washu made that encourages the growth of fat cells. By accepting her role as a baby, Ayeka now completely looks and sounds the part.

Now that's ingenious. I normally don't say this often but I hope you don't spare any details in the next few chapters. I was a bit confused at first and a bit of extra details or just a sentence or two explaining what was happening to Ayeka would have been perfect. I can't wait to see what you're going to put these lovely ladies through next.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Cya said:

Now that's ingenious. I normally don't say this often but I hope you don't spare any details in the next few chapters. I was a bit confused at first and a bit of extra details or just a sentence or two explaining what was happening to Ayeka would have been perfect. I can't wait to see what you're going to put these lovely ladies through next.

Thanks. Since Ayeka can't really ask the questions, I'll have Ryoko ask about it next chapter and thanks for the tip.

Here's part nine of the story. Hope you like it.

??

As the Robot Butler carried Ryoko and Ayeka off, Ryoko turned towards Ayeka, still looking like an overgrown baby.

"Why Ayeka fat?" Ryoko asked.

"Oh, the milk Ayeka drank down was laced with a chemical that creates fat cells." Washu explained. "Sorry for not saying so before. Now then, onto your next lesson!"

The Robot Butler brought the two to a bathtub with plastic, mechanical arms all around it. Ryoko also saw a little table on the side.

"The mechanical bathtub!" Washu declared. "It's to teach you to always pay attention to your babies, especially in the bath."

The Butler then stripped Ayeka and Ryoko  naked and dropped the two into the tub as a whistle blared, and both girls were grabbed by the arms of the bathtub. Then two more arms, with brushes at the ends, scrubbed Ayeka and Ryoko's heads, making Ayeka cry while Ryoko screamed angrily. Next, with their mouths opened, the brushes scrubbed their mouths clean next. Once that was finished, the two spit out the bubbles.

Once that was done, the arms shoved the two down and held their legs up, scrubbing their butts before lifting the two back up as they spit out water and began crying. However, once the brushes got to work cleaning their feet, they began laughing instead. Once that was done, the shower head drenched them in water before the arms lifted them up and carried them to the side.

A drying board was then extended out as the arms dropped Ryoko down. She tried to crawl away, but the arms grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her onto her back before taking a towel and drying her with it.

"Wet me out!!" Ryoko shrieked. "Hewp!!!"

The arms then flipped Ryoko onto her stomach as another pair of arms moved her legs forward. Exposing her butt and allowing it to be powdered once more before she was flipped back onto her back, and her legs were lifted up to set a cloth diaper down. After her legs were released, the diaper was wrapped around her pelvis, and pinned on the sides.

The arms then brought Ryoko back to the Robot Butler as he held her. Ryoko then saw Ayeka get placed on the board as she was set on her back and patiently layed there as she was dried. Then the arms gently turned Ayeka over and sprinkled powder on her butt before setting her back on her back and wrapping a new cloth diaper around her waist and pinning it on the sides.

Ayeka was then carried over to the Butler as he held her.

"No faiw!" Ryoko shrieked. "Me good giwl!"

"If you were good, you wouldn't have tried to run off." Washu said with a smirk.

Ryoko then began crying while Ayeka giggled before suckling her thumb.

"On to the next lesson!" Washu declared as the Butler walked off with the girls.

To be continued...

Here's part ten of the story. Hope you like it.

??

The Robot Butler carried Ryoko and Ayeka to a chute with a plaque over it reading, Pampering Spa.

"What this?" Ryoko asked, hopeful that it wasn't more mechanical manhandling.

"Oh," Washu said. "This is to show you how stressful being a baby can be."

"NO!!!" Ryoko shrieked before the Butler dropped them into the chute.

The two landed on a conveyor belt, and Ryoko tried to climb out while Ayeka just kept sucking her thumb.

Unfortunately, thanks to all the numbing agents and physical trauma she'd endured, she couldn't hope to climb up fast enough, and all too soon, she heard Ayeka cry with fright before she fell off the belt too.

The two landed softly on a cushioned pad. Ryoko looked behind her and saw giant brushes. Alarmed, she tried to crawl away before a metal plate gently shoved her and Ayeka into it.

The two were scrubbed hard by the brushes, losing their diapers in the process. As the scrubbing continued, they were pulled up to the top, exposing their heads. Ryoko groaned, dazed and confused, before a metal pole slammed down on her head just as another pole slammed down on Ayeka's head.

The process began again, this time with Ayeka and Ryoko's butts poking out before the poles shoved them back down.

This went on for five minutes, sometimes with their butts getting slammed, and just as often, their heads. Eventually, as their heads poked out of the brushes again, they both cried.

Just then, mechanical arms picked the two up and carried them to a tub of mud. After dunking them in a few times, they were taken to a tub of water and dunked them in several times, holding them down longer than normal near the end as both girls ended up gulping down the water. Finally pulling the girls out as they coughed and sputtered.

Following this, they were dropped onto a merry-go-round as it automatically spun around until the two got dizzy. After that, the wheel slid them onto another conveyor belt.

On the belt, loud explosions were heard over speakers before a giant hose sprayed them into a bassinet that rocked them back and forth before the two were sprayed again by a shower head.

The bassinet then lowered down a large structure with holes in the side like the Youth Machine. First, mechanical arms covered the girls in moisturizer. After that, the arms tied a pink bow around Ryoko's lock of hair and a blue bow around Ayeka's lock. Ryoko then got her blue baby bonnet with pink frills back as Ayeka got her purple baby bonnet with blue frills along with matching mittens and booties.

Next, the two were powdered and put in new cloth diapers. Following that, the two were each given a bowl of oatmeal to eat before washing it down with milk. Finally, the bassinet reached a conveyor belt that carried them off of the bassinet and past two robots that burped them.

Exhausted and surprisingly relaxed at this point, the two let the belt carry them to another bassinet that lifted them up to the main floor where the Robot Butler picked them up.

"We done, Mommy?" Ryoko asked meekly.

"Not yet." Washu said sympathetically. "But the next thing should be nice and enjoyable."

"Okay." Ryoko said before she fell asleep, sucking her thumb like Ayeka was.

To be continued...