LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Victory's Secret

I was in one of the most humiliating, let’s say, “predicaments,” Vee had put me since we’d started our little tryst. She’d introduced this one to me slowly, and I’d not really been on board at first, but the payoff at the end had really been worth it, so I’d swallowed what little pride I still had and submitted to her again.

I squirmed in my latest bondage. Certainly by no means even closest to the strictest ties Lady Victory had put me in; I was in a simple spread eagle, with enough slack to really struggle. No, this time my bonds were not what made me feel truly helpless.

It was my attire.

Both my lack of, and what I was currently forced to wear by my mistress.

Thick, stiff pink leather mittens kept my hands helpless despite the slack in the straps binding my arms to the top corners of my… bed, cage, current confinement… and though my toes were certainly not any match for the locking straps, similar pink fuzzy pink booties adorned my feet.

A matching pink bib around my neck that failed to cover my exposed nipples caught the drool that came from my less effective than ordinary but certainly one of the more humiliating gags I’d been forced to wear. The oversized bulb of a baby’s pacifier kept my mouth open and forced me to drool uncontrollably, the pink plastic butterfly-shaped shield pressed tight over my lips. Thick leather straps kept the infantile silencer in my mouth, and made my attempts to keep the oversized bulb from pressing into my throat make me look like I was merely sucking on my pacifier. Like a baby.

Which of course, brings me to the last item of clothing Vee had dressed me in and forced to me to wear. And expected me to use.

She’d taped me into a thick, crinkly, baby diaper, perfectly my size.

And yes, I was expected to use it.

For both of its intended purposes.

It was, of course, a punishment for acting bratty and childish. An infraction that the usual schoolgirl outfit and spanking with a ruler didn’t cover.

I’d been begging for a punishment, and despite her warning, I’d kept going, and for the second time in my adult life I’d found myself in diapers. The first time had been at her insistence, and while I was apprehensive, she had certainly made this particular punishment worth it when she’d finally taken me out of diapers. Perhaps that’s why I’d continued to act like a brat despite her warnings, hoping for that eventual reward despite the current punishment. 

And she enjoyed it. I was a sucker for that.

So I’d pushed and pushed until I found myself strapped down the adult sized changing table she somehow had, and once again forced into diapers. 

Again, the promised payoff made it potentially worth it, but I certainly struggled more than usual as she, uh, dressed me. Not that it mattered, her super strength more than a match for my pathetic attempts to fight my babyfication at her strong hands. She enjoyed when I struggled, and ultimately it only prolonged the process of her getting me stripped and forced into diapers and the rest of my babyish attire.

Lastly she’d strapped me down in a an adult size crib, something that again hadn’t been in my last experience wearing diapers, but it seemed she was either stockpiling these things in some lair I wasn’t aware of, or she was just super good at building devices meant specifically for my torture and humiliation. Knowing her, probably the latter.

I strengthened my struggles, knowing it was useless, feeling the growing urge in both my bladder and bowels. 

Like I said, my diapers weren’t for show. 

Losing control was part of it. She’d stripped me of so many forms of control in the past, my mobility, my freedom, my speech, but my ability to control my bladder and bowels was a primal level of control that I held onto until I completely lost it, as opposed to surrendering control. No matter how hard or long I fought, my body ultimately gave in to her control. 

And would again.

She probably drugged me with laxatives and diuretics.

Or not. Why weaken my control when time would do it on its own?

And so I struggled. There was almost assuredly a hidden camera somewhere in the room. She liked to watch me struggle while she was out superheroining about. 

And here I’d wait until she got back, for her to release me from my punishment. 

I struggled, feeling my discomfort grow. As long as I could hold out, I would; submitting to being Lady Victory’s pet in clean diapers seeming far preferable to being her play thing in dirty diapers.

I knew it was futile. But still a part of me held out as long as I could. I’m an adult. A grown woman. I’ve been potty trained as long as I can remember. 

I heard a door open, somewhere in the house.

She was home.

It was earlier than I expected. Or maybe it wasn’t. It was hard to keep track of time in these predicaments. 

A surge of triumphant pride washed over me. She was back, and I’d kept my diapers clean. I’d won. I’d triumphed over her.

It hit me again.

I’d triumphed over her.

The ramifications of that dawned on me. I didn’t know if I wanted that.

My body ignored my previous attempts to listen to my will, and obeyed her will over mine on its own. The thick padding of my diaper grew warm as I helplessly wet myself. Followed shortly by, well, the other intended use.

I’d held out as long as I could but at the end of the day, I submitted to her will. And as the shame and disgust of what I’d just done washed over me, I still felt a bit of happiness, knowing she’d be pleased with me.

I planted my feet in the corners of my crib and rested my weight on my shoulders, pushing my butt up off of the thin mattress of my crib, trying to minimize contact with the mess I’d made as I waited for her to come find me.

She was taking her time, making me stew in it, literally, and my legs ached holding myself up. I shifted my weight to my elbows, pulling my arms in as far as my short tethers would allow. 

My eyes ran down my helpless body, my nipples pointing straight up atop my pert breasts, standing proud just beyond the pink bib. My flat stomach quivered, a stark contrast to the puffy and yellowed diaper, a new blue line down the middle of it, something I hadn’t noticed before but I quickly realized was a wetness indicator, adding to my shame. My knees shook from the strain, but I held myself up, until the door opening distracted me for a moment and I fell on my diaper with a squelch. 

I looked at the door, moaning into my pacifier in shame…

And then I froze.

It wasn’t Lady Victory staring at me, helpless in the crib, bound gagged and diapered just as she left me.

“Well, what do we have here?”

It had to be a trick. Vee was playing a cruel joke on me.

The speaker was wearing a costume I myself had donned several times for Vee, pretending to be her arch nemesis, Madam Arania. But this wasn’t the spider themed costume I’d made myself for kinky roleplays. No, the black silky leotard looked to be made of some material, well, much finer than silk.

The intruder leaned over my crib, a big Cheshire Cat grin spreading across her face. My eyes widened as it sank in that Vee wasn’t playing a prank on me. The actual super villainess Madam Arania had broken into Lady Victory’s mansion, and had stumbled upon me, in what might have been the most compromising position possible.

I made a futile struggle against my bonds, but her predatory grin just widened as she quickly deduced that I lacked the capacity to do anything to free myself from my current bonds.

“This is certainly quite the surprise,” she said.

I moaned, not even trying to say anything in particular behind my gag. The pacifier was not impossible to communicate behind, but what was I going to say? ‘Get out?’ ‘Leave me alone, I’m all tied up for Vee, not for you?’ 

So I just moaned in a pathetic attempt to voice my displeasure as her intrusion.

“Hugo,” she called through the door of the playroom. I looked in that direction, realizing I could still hear another person rummaging around the mansion.

“Yes, mistress?” a deep voice answered.

“Forget what you’re doing. I’ve found something…” she paused reaching down to me, her long, thin fingers finding one of my nipples and squeezing, eliciting another moan from me. “… much more valuable,” she finished, grinning down at me.

I squirmed under her predatory gaze. The things Vee made me do tested my limits, and just letting her put me in these situations for her eyes only was about all I could handle. Imagining anyone else seeing me like this was enough to make me feel like I’d die of embarrassment. But to actually be found, by not just anyone but one of Victory’s mortal enemies, that was too much.

She stared down at me, and I couldn’t meet her gaze after a moment. I looked down, a humiliating reminder of how I was dressed, unable to not keep from reading despite it being upside down to me, my bib displaying ‘Naughty Brat’ in big pink letters. Footsteps drew my attention away before my eyes could drift further down to the thick diaper I was wearing, that I’d used only moments earlier, assuming that it was Vee home to check on me, and not Madam Arania.

A man in a black, shiny plated kind of suit with spiders emblazoned on it walked into the playroom. He was a henchmen of hers, clearly, but even knowing that didn’t spare me the shame of being found like this by yet another person.

“What do we have here, Mistress?” he asked, his use of the title not failing to remind me of my own mistress, who’d left me like this.

“It seems Lady Victory has some extracurricular… hobbies,” she said in a sultry tone.

“She likes playing naughty mommy,” he said. He was simple, but his rather obvious explanation was nearly as bad as her coyly toying with me.

“Yes she does. And who are you?” she asked me.

I moaned, as if to remind her of the pacifier gagging me, but she seemed to prefer to speculate, circling my crib like a shark. 

“Some criminal or villain she’s thought to reform through some progressive regression therapy?” she asked, stopping above my head and leaning over, staring into my wide eyes. “No, you’re no villain.”

Her tone was contemptuous, and despite myself I felt offended. But of course, how could she see me as someone with any villainous aspirations, innocent as a newborn as I currently was.

“Are you a pro?” This question seemed more genuine, and I moaned questioningly back, unsure for a second what she meant.

“No, you have far too much shame,” she stated. Logically, that should have made me feel better as I clued in to what she meant by ‘pro’, a sex worker, but her pointing out my shame merely made me feel more ashamed. As if a sex worker would be alright being found tied spread eagle in a crib in a soiled diaper by a super villain…

“Well then, ‘brat’,” she said, laying it on thick, “how much do you think your mommy would care if you went missing?”

The implications were clear, but I managed to keep completely silent behind my gag, refusing to give her the satisfaction of answering, though in my heart I was hoping it was ‘very much’, although in reality I felt it was only ‘a bit’.”

She reached in and found my nipple again, pinching it harder. “MMMPH!” I cried out behind my pacifier, an answer enough for her apparently.

“Yes, she might be upset to come home to find you absent,” she said.

I tried to glare at her, but my eyes were watering, and I was afraid I’d burst into tears. She patted my head, patronizingly, and I gulped built up saliva in my mouth.

“I know, I know,” she said, her tone abruptly shifted to friendly and comforting. “You were hoping she’d change you before company showed up.” She pulled at the waistband of my diaper and took a dramatic sniff, her brow furrowing as she smelled the mess I’d made. My cheeks burned. She let it close and patted my crotch. “But that’s alright, Madam Arania will take care of you.” 

Her henchman watched with gleeful amusement as the villainess went through Vee’s supplies. The last thing I wanted was for this woman to change my diaper, but I tried to console myself with logic. The fact that there were much, much worse things she could do to me, and while I didn’t want to be in any diapers, a clean one was much better than a messy one, these facts did little to take away from the humiliation of what was about to happen. I really wasn’t much more than a dependent baby like this, tied down and helpless in a crib, muted by a pacifier and wearing a diaper that needed to be changed. I was just a pawn in the game between super powered individuals, and compared to them, as a regular woman, it was understandable that they’d see me as just a baby.

She found Vee’s stash of diapers for me, great big thick things, and held up one in each hand as she sauntered back over to my crib. She set one down on my bare stomach, rubbing the crinkly, smooth plastic over my helpless body before she began unfolding the other one in front of me. “Lady Victory certainly has some interesting tastes,” she cooed. “I’ll have to take a very thorough look around. Who knew ‘Miss Wholesome Heroine’ was such a kinky girl.”

I was so selfish, focused only on my own humiliation at being found like this, I hadn’t even considered what this would do to Vee. If any of this got out, Lady Victory would be ruined. I struggled. I don’t know what I thought I could accomplish; regardless of the super villain preparing to diaper me, I was never able to escape Vee’s bondage.

“My my, someone is a naughty brat,” she smiled as I strained against my restraints and squirmed in the crib, trying to ignore the feel of my messy diaper squishing against me. I shouted and protested into my pacifier. Maybe I could slow her down, or distract her until Vee got back, and then she could kick her ass and rescue me.

“Oh, does someone not want her diaper changed?” she cooed. I glared at her and shook my head, my pigtails slapping against the mattress. I was trying to be brave, but really I was just letting my fear control me as I tried to curse at her from behind my gag. “Phmmmkk muuuu!”

Her smile only widened at my act of defiance. “Have it your way.” 

I allowed myself to think I’d accomplished something, but it only left me confused as she took the open diaper and laid it between my legs. I craned my neck to look down at what she as doing. She grabbed my hips and lifted me up. Realizing what she was doing, I tried to keep my butt down on the mattress, but I should have known that the super villainess, like Vee, would have no problems physically overpowering me. 

“You can stay in your messy diaper, but I’m going to make sure you don’t leak. Who knows when your mommy will be able to change you next?” she taunted as she slid another diaper under my butt and taped it on over my current one. 

The implications of her not so subtle threat hit me hard, and I could only blubber pleadingly into my pacifier as she unfolded the other diaper and put it on me as well, leaving me still trapped in my mess and feeling even smaller and more helpless in my triple thick diapers. She patted my crotch and leaned over the side and gave me a kiss on the forehead. “Much better.” 

I looked up into her eyes, trying to see if I could figure out what her plans for me were. She looked back, smiling her devious smile. “You stay put; I’m not done looking around.” She smirked and booped my nose, and then she and her henchman left the edge of my crib. I looked around and craned my neck, trying to watch them as they searched the playroom. She picked up and examined all the devices and toys Vee used on me. Madam Arania looked over at me, holding a flogger; one Vee hadn’t yet managed to persuade me to let her use on me. She licked her lips as she cracked it through the air. I did my best to shrink as deep as possible into the crib, hoping to disappear.

“Mistress, I found a camera.” I looked up again to see the henchman holding Vee’s digital camera. My heart stopped in my chest for a moment as I realized what the most recent video we’d taken was. 

“Let me see.” She took the camera from him and looked at it. I couldn’t see the screen from my helpless position, but I could see her expression. 

“Well well well,” she beamed.

“What is it, Mistress?” the henchman asked, practically jumping to see.

“Is this you?” she asked, taking slow steps back over to me, her henchman hopping after her while he tried to watch the screen on the camera. Her eyes were locked on me though. She’d seen enough. “It seems Victory’s little baby girl here likes playing dress up.” Her henchman started giggling, his laughter rising until he was practically cackling. She leaned over the side of my crib, letting the camera dangle loosely from her hand. I tore my eyes away from hers to look at the screen. It was exactly what I feared. The screen was small, but there was no mistaking me, bent over Lady Victory’s knee, her in full costume, me getting a very severe spanking. I remembered it well. It had been my idea. Vee had been frustrated after failing to stop Madam Arania, and in an effort to cheer her up, I’d made that costume. Both of us were in costume, Vee in her classic purple and black leotard, and me, in my home made Madam Arania costume. I was drooling and crying behind a fat red ball gag that Vee had plugged my mouth with while she took out her frustrations with the real villain on her very kinky sex pet.

My face felt like it was on fire I was blushing so hard. I couldn’t watch the scene play out on the screen, and I certainly couldn’t bring myself to look back up at Madam Arania. I just stared down my body, my eyes focused on the bulk of my triple diaper. 

“To think, I was worried that Lady Victory wanted to throw me in jail. If I had known this is what she really wanted to do with me if she caught me, I might not have played so hard to get.”

I moaned weakly, staring fixedly at my diaper, the ultimate symbol of my complete and utter helplessness in this situation.

“Of course, if I caught her, the positions would be switched,” she mused, angling the screen back up so she could watch again.

I slowly looked back up at her, and she beamed down at me. “Do you like that idea?” She reached down into the crib and she began twirling her finger around my nipples again. “Do you like the idea of mommy being all helpless, caught, captive, dominated, punished?”

That idea had never occurred to me before. Vee was so strong, so powerful. I’d only ever seen her as a dominant top. But as she posed the idea to me, the image of her bound and bent over Madam Arania’s lap came to my mind, unbidden, but very enjoyable. I shook my head, as if I could physically shake the idea out of my head. She just laughed and grabbed the ring on my pacifier, holding my head still and forcing me to look up at her. “We just might get the great Lady Victory in such a position. It all depends…” she mused, putting a finger to the corner of her mouth. There were spider webs painted on her long, perfectly manicured fingernails. “On how much she cares about you.”

I started screaming. I cried out for Vee for help at the top of my lungs, my pacifier gag garbling my words but doing nothing to curb the volume of my panicked shrieks.

“Hugo, grab that bag. We’re taking Lady Victory’s little baby girl here.” I struggled frantically against my restraints, knowing it was futile, but I had to try. I couldn’t let the woman kidnap me. But without intending to, Vee had served me up on a silver platter, helpless to prevent her nemesis from coming in and taking me. Even after she unlocked my wrists, my hands were still uselessly trapped in my mittens. I batted at her hands as she reached in my crib, but I didn’t even slow her down. “You’re getting awfully feisty,” she said mockingly as she flipped me over onto my stomach and wrenched my arms behind my back. My mittens had d-rings on them, ready for her to early clip my wrists together. She pulled my legs back and within seconds she had me hogtied. I struggled but I was just as helpless I had been when Vee had left me.

“A little something to keep baby occupied during the trip.” I looked up as she rolled me back over onto my side. She was holding a pair of nipple clamps. Slowly, she tightened their grip, and I knew from experience that Vee already had them tightened down to the point of nearly being unbearable. I squirmed, still screaming my head off into my gag, but she just grabbed my right boob in her hand, her fingernails digging in to my sensitive flesh as she held me still for her to snap the clamp into place. My screams rose in pitch and volume as it felt like my nipple was caught in a vice. “One more,” she said, grabbing my other boob in her painful grasp and easily clamping my other nipple. 

“That’s much better,” she cooed, eliciting another scream from me as she flicked my aching nipples and straightened my bib. “And I suppose since you like your diapers so much, one more toy to put in them.” She held up a bullet vibrator, turning it on to high power. I shook my head. Vee had given me quite a work over after she’d ended my punishment and taken me out of diapers, but never during. That didn’t stop Madam Arania from sliding the vibrator down into my outermost diaper, the thick padding muffling the hum of the toy. Instantly I could feel the vibrations through my dirty diapers. It was excruciatingly humiliating, a keen reminder of what I was wearing, what I had done in them, and that I was unlikely to get out of them any time soon. Worst of all, it was extremely enjoyable.

Madam Arania reached behind my head and unclasped my pacifier gag. I gasped as she pulled it free. “Please—” I started, but she put a finger to my lips, shushing me. Despite my frantic attempts to scream for help only moments earlier, I obeyed, keeping silent for her. 

“Your pacifier is very cute, but I need you to be quiet, baby girl.” I could only watch as she reached up under her black skirt, and started pulling her panties down. I knew what they were for, where she intended to put them, and how she planned to keep me quiet. Vee had gagged me many a time with her panties, and they were incredibly effective, not jut at shutting me up but at establishing her dominance over me. I got a glimpse of her pussy, her labia smooth and pale, before she let her skirt fall back down as she tugged her lacy black panties down her legs. I’d given myself to Vee, but I had a new owner now. Someone who had come and taken me against my will. As she stuffed her panties into my mouth, forcing me to taste her musky flavor, I belonged to her. She pushed my pacifier back into my mouth, forcing her panties deeper into my throat, and she strapped my gag securely back in place behind my head.

“Mmmmph,” I told her. I don’t know what I was trying to say, but all I ended up communicating was that she had me. I wouldn’t escape. I couldn’t escape. I could only hope that Vee would save me. And I hoped that in her trying to do so I wouldn’t fuck her life and reputation up.

“Hold the bag open for me, Hugo,” she commanded her henchman. She lifted my helpless body out of my crib like I was an actual baby, and stuffed me into the waiting dufflebag the gleeful little man was holding open for her. I could feel her breath on the back of my neck as she leaned in close behind me. “I really hope she cares enough to come and get you. I feel like the three of us could have a great time together,” she whispered. 

I shivered. I wanted to scream that Vee wouldn’t fall for whatever trap she was planning, that she wouldn’t come for me, but I desperately wanted my mistress, my true mistress, to come and save me.

• Like 2

I have no idea how long I spent hogtied in a bag in the trunk of a car, being kidnapped and taken to presumably some secret super villain lair, but I was glad of the triple diapers Madam Arania had put me in before kidnapping me. To be fair, my mistress and hopeful rescuer had left me in one, when I’d been kidnapped from our playroom where I’d been left tied up and gagged in a crib. We had an odd thing, but I guess there aren’t any normal expectations in a sexual relationship with a super heroine. Except, I guess, getting kidnapped by her nemesis and used as bait.

I just had to hope that she’d find a way to rescue me. And that this whole situation wouldn’t compromise her image and persona. If the world found out that role model and pristine icon of purity and goodness had a live-in, kinky, lesbian sex pet, one that got kidnapped by the spider loving villainess Madam Arania while she was being punished by being dressed up and treated like a helpless little baby, well, that would be very bad. And as I lay helpless, struggling in my own waste, choking on my kidnapper’s panties, I wondered if she would risk it. Given the sheer amount of legal documents and NDAs I’d had to sign when we started our little tryst, I couldn’t be sure. Would she even jeopardize her reputation for me?

I struggled, not because I thought I could actually escape my bonds. I was locked in mittens and cuffs that I couldn’t escape before I’d even been kidnapped that I had no way of breaking free of. I just needed a way to express my frustration in my limited capacity. What had I done to deserve to be kidnapped by a super villain? Well, I suppose the things I did with Vee, and the wonderful things she did to me. If it were her that had kidnapped me and was spiriting me away, I’d be quite enjoying myself, and I might even find a way to hump the vibrator in my diapers and have the humiliating orgasm that I really wanted, in spite of my current situation. The thing was driving me nuts, and I knew from experience that the battery would last for hours. Not to mention my little struggling fit had just irritated the brutally tight clamps on my nipples. 

I sighed and tried to work the soaked panties out of the back of my throat so I could relax and breath easier. If I pretended that it was Vee that had kidnapped me, that this as just an elaborate role play, and after she tortured me some more, she would give me the most mind blowing orgasms, and then she’d release me and engage in the most wonderful aftercare in the world. Maybe that’s what this actually was. An elaborate scenario orchestrated by Vee. She had never sprung something even a fraction of this level on me without consulting me first, but maybe the magnitude of this little endeavor is why she had kept it a surprise. And I wouldn’t put it past her to bring in others to our games; her maid acted like it as the most normal thing in the world to find me bound and gagged in her mansion. 

The more I thought about it, the more concrete that possibility became. The chances that I’d actually been kidnapped by a super villainess were much more far fetched than a staged, kinky kidnapping by Vee. Everything was just too convenient, Madam Arania just showing up while I was in one of my most compromising punishments, finding that video of me roleplaying as her so Lady Victory could punish her nemesis. I surprised Vee with that little number; she in turn surprised me with this kidnapping. It was a little over the top, but the realism made it actually very terrifying. And Vee knows me well enough to know that a little real terror was also very exciting.

I found myself thrusting my pelvis forward, trying to eek out more pleasure from the vibrator buzzing away in my diapers. This is what Vee wanted from me. What she wanted for me. She knew exactly how to press my buttons, and I was very, very turned on. It was painful, and oh so humiliating, but if I rocked and thrust just right, I thought I could put enough weight on my crotch to feel the vibration enough through my thick diapers to get off. It was already so hot and stuffy in the bag; I struggled to breath as I got more and more worked up. I was kidnapped, hogtied in a bag, wearing nothing but three thick diapers and a bib that boldly proclaimed me as a ‘Naughty Brat,’ humping a vibrator tucked away in my soiled diapers while I struggled to breath through my kidnapper’s panties held in by a pacifier gag. I was the ultimate damsel in distress, waiting to be rescued by Lady Victory, the badass super heroine who would come and save me from this. And when she saved me, she was going to take me and—

The vibrator in my diaper died.

A guttural scream of pure frustration emanated from my panty and pacifier gag. I was so close! I humped my diapers in a frenzy, trying to get there on my own, but it wasn’t enough. I finally went limp in my bonds, sobbing in frustration. I had been so close.

I’m not sure how long I was lying there after the vibrator died. For a little bit I considered that this had been part of it, that Vee had somehow shut off my vibrator when I was right on the edge, she’d have been monitoring me somehow, but the longer I laid there, the more I realized I had been kidding myself. Vee hadn’t arranged my kidnapping. The real Madam Arania had broken into Vee’s mansion and kidnapped me from my crib like the Lindbergh baby. I’d managed to fool myself for a few minutes because I’m depraved and I wanted to feel all right about cumming in spite of my situation. And I hadn’t even managed to do that, defeated by a dead battery.

The vehicle I was in came to a stop finally while I was feeling sorry for myself. I could only wait in my bonds for the trunk to be open, and then I heard my kidnapper’s voice again, low and sultry. “Are you still alive in there?”

I moaned into my gag and struggled a little to show that yes, I hadn’t choked on her panties. She unzipped the bag, and I felt cool and fresh air on my hot, sweaty body for the first time in hours.

“Phew, you stink,” she commented. I’d wet my diapers three more times, and I had to be pretty ripe. I squinted as I turned my head and looked up at her. She smiled down at me while she dramatically waved her hand in front of her face. “Good thing I put you in those extra diapers. Oh!” she noted, pressing the crotch of my bulging padding. “Did someone’s toy die?” I glared at her. “Well I hope you had some fun while it lasted.” She gave me a knowing smirk, and I wondered if she had been monitoring me somehow, and had witnessed my failed attempt to climax.

She released me from my hogtie, but left my wrists and ankles bound. “Hugo, grab our guest,” she commanded. The little man grabbed me bodily and threw me over his shoulder. 

“She does stink, Mistress,” he said, patting my diapered butt. I groaned. It’s not like it was my fault. 

“Well, someone didn’t want me to change her diaper,” the villain said. I guess it was a little my fault. I just hung my head and stared at Hugo’s back as he carried me inside. The spiderweb patterns on the carpet just solidified my suspicion that this was real, and I had actually been kidnapped and taken to Madam Arania’s hideout. Hugo set me down on a chair, and I looked around. I was in some sort of library or study, with shelves of books and glass terrariums filled with all manner of spiders all over the room. Madam Arania was already sitting on an old fabric couch across from me.

“Welcome to my home. Very few have that pleasure,” she said.

I just stared at her. She snapped her fingers at her minion. “Hugo, remove her gag.”

He hustled back over to me and unfastened my pacifier gag. I tried my best to work the panties out of my mouth, but before I could he put his gross, stubby fingers in my mouth and pulled them out for me. I coughed and worked my jaw while Hugo deposited her sodden panties and the pacifier gag in Madam Arania’s hand. She twirled the gag around in the air by the strap, watching me.

“Thank you,” I said in a raspy voice when I got used to not having my mouth stuffed.

“I assume from that little video when you were dressed as me that you already know who I am, but my name is Madam Arania,” she said.

I nodded, unsure of what to say.

“And this is where you introduce yourself to me.”

I gulped.

“Has your mommy not taught you any manners?”

I wanted to say something snarky, something about Stranger Danger, but nothing good was coming to me. She scared me. “She’s not…” I trailed off.

“What was that?” she asked. “Speak up when speaking to an adult.”

“She’s not—” I started again, but she cleared her throat, and I found myself speaking up. “She’s not my mommy. Not my mom…”

“Oh?” She leaned forward, her elbow on her knee, cupping her chin in her pale hand. “You mean that Lady Victory is not the actual mother of a little twenty something adult baby?”

I blushed. “No…”

“Obviously. I admit, I am fascinated by, all of, this,” she gestured up and down at my attire. “But we’ll get to that. But first, your name.”

I kept my mouth shut, my jaw set. I wasn’t going to give her anything.

“Would you prefer I call you ‘Naughty Brat’?”

I opened my mouth but closed it again.

Her tone shifted suddenly, much, much sterner. “Or would you prefer that I put the Naughty Brat over my knee and give you a spanking that will make the one that Lady Victory gave you seem like a massage?”

“Molly. My name is Molly,” I blurted.

“Good girl.” I hated how easily she had me cowed. “Now then, Molly. It seems you have a very, special, relationship with Lady Victory. It’s not surprising. The bastion of purity and virtue would of course need an outlet for some of those darker… urges.”

I hung my head. It’s not like it was my fault for Vee’s secret getting out, but I still couldn’t help but feel responsible. I was living evidence of her kinky lesbian sex life, tied up and diapered on display for this bitch to use against her.

“Now the question is,” she paused, leaning in closer. “How much does she care about her ‘Naughty Brat’?”

My eyes snapped up to her. 

“Tell me, Molly. What would Lady Victory do to save you?”

Anger boiled up within me. I couldn’t feel responsible for this. She had kidnapped me! And what Vee and I did in private was none of hers or anyone else’s business.

“We’ve had our tussles in the past, and I’ve never managed to best her, but to be fair, she’s never managed to catch me either. But perhaps with the right morsel positioned in my web—”

“You bitch!” I said with as much confidence I could muster. “You think using me is going to help you beat her?”

“Oh, does she not care enough about her helpless widdle baby to come rescue you?” she mocked.

“You got lucky, finding me like that!” I don’t know what I was doing. I was mad, and the words were just flowing out of me. “If you’d showed up and I wasn’t already tied up, well,” I was starting to fumble. Even in my fury I couldn’t try to argue that things might have been different if I wasn’t in such a compromising position when she showed up. “Well you got lucky, but your luck is gonna run out!”

We stared at each other for a long, tense moment. And then she burst out laughing. “Stop that!” I tried, but she just waved her hand at me, still laughing.

“I’m sorry, it’s just, phew. You’re right, Molly. I did get extremely lucky. I mean, even if Lady Victory hadn’t been distracted today by the bank robberies I may or may not have had a hand in, it was very fortunate for me that I’d tracked down the company that installed the security system at her mansion, and got both her address and a way to bypass the security. Lucky me.”

I glowered at her. She was still chuckling a little as she spoke, mocking me.

“But you’re absolutely right. I couldn’t have, in my wildest dreams, imagined I’d find a treasure trove like her little sex dungeon. Or that I’d find such a precious thing like you, all tied up in your crib, just begging through your pacifier for me to take you.”

The links on my cuffs clinked as I tried to pull my arms forward, forgetting just how helpless I still was. 

“Perhaps you do have some fight in you after all,” she chuckled. “Maybe if Lady Victory didn’t already have you all tied up, I might not have been able to snatch you up so easily. Perhaps it really was all luck.”

I wanted to confirm that, but I just kept my mouth shut, trying to keep my gaze focused on her.

“Are you a fierce fighter, under those cute little mittens and bib and pacifier?”

I committed to silence. I was absolutely not that, but I feel like I would have stood a better chance of defending myself if I was wearing more than a soiled diaper.

“You know what, that’s fair.”

I almost broke my silence to ask an incredulous “What?” but I kept my mouth shut.

“Fine. Hugo, grab our guest a change of clothes.” He bowed and left the room. “Molly, I’ll let you shower, get cleaned up, put on some real clothes. Perhaps there’s more to you what meets the eye.”

I nodded, still afraid to speak and ruin whatever little opportunity I’d somehow gotten for myself.

“I look forward to seeing what the girl who caught Lady Victory’s fancy is capable of.” She got up and sauntered over to me. I stiffened, but she knelt before me and undid the cuffs on my ankles. She helped me up and then removed my wrist cuffs and mittens. “I’ll let you deal with this,” she patted my diapers, “yourself.”

I managed to get out a “Thank you,” without my voice betraying me, and then she showed me to a quite lavish bathroom. A massive bathtub dominated the center of the room, with a separate shower in the corner and a long sink and mirror taking up one wall, with a toilet behind a door in the other corner. And in the toilet room I couldn’t help but notice there was a window!

“Get cleaned up, Molly. I’ll see you shortly.” She smiled, and left me alone, shutting the door behind her. There was a lock on the door and I immediately turned it. I waddled across the room to the toilet, pausing to glance at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My hair was all sweaty and stringy. The restraints had left deep impression on my wrists and ankles, and they’d been on so long I’d forgotten about the nipple clamps on my nipples. I gritted my teeth, knowing the pain I was in for. Searing agony exploded across my tender buds as blood rushed back into them, and I let out a tiny shriek.

I wanted to just cradle my boobs for a moment, but I had to hurry. I had no idea how long they’d give me. I ripped off my bib and waddled into the toilet room to examine the window. It was small, it would be a tight squeeze, but I could probably fit through it. I opened it and looked out. There as about a ten foot drop into the yard, and it extended maybe a couple hundred feet until the edge of the woods. I had no idea where I was, but it had to be better than in Madam Arania’s house.

I ducked back into the main bathroom. There were clothes and fresh towels laid out on the counter for me. A black dress that looked to be straight out of Madam Arania’s wardrobe. No underwear. Of course. I turned on the shower, letting it run. As much as I would have loved to just soak in the shower for like, forever, but I was in a hurry. I took off my diapers and stepped in the shower, letting the hot water wash all the filth and sweat from my body. It felt heavenly, but I couldn’t allow myself to relax now. With one last longing look at her extensive collection of soaps and shampoos, I ran out of the shower, leaving the water running, and went straight for the window. I immediately regretted not taking the time to at least dry off as I nearly slipped on the toilet trying to climb up into the window, but I was committed. I managed to get my legs out, and wiggled further and further out. My hips almost got wedged in, but I flailed my legs until they slid through. The next challenge was getting my boobs through, and the pain as my tortured nipples were dragged across the windowsill was excruciating.

“Come on Molly,” I told myself. “Better naked and free than tied up and diapered.” I dropped to the ground. I couldn’t stick the landing and I fell, rolling a few feet before I got control. I stumbled to my feet, naked, soaking wet and dirty, but I was free. I threw my arms up in the air in a silent cheer and started to run for the woods.

“This is certainly interesting.”

I spun around to see Madam Arania standing by the house. Somehow I must have missed her when I was slipping out the window. Of course she had seen this coming, and was ready for it.

She clapped her hands. “I was afraid you were going to get stuck in the window like Winnie the Pooh. Admittedly, the view wasn’t bad.”

I spun back around and started to run again, sprinting for the tree line. It was the only chance I had.

Something sticky hit me in the back, and suddenly I was yanked back. My feet flew out from under me, and I crashed down onto my butt.

“Come back into my web,” she purred. I looked back over my shoulder, and my eyes widened. She had four black metal appendages curled forward from her back. A thick white strand extended from one, all the way to my back. Her spider suit.

“Let me go!” I screamed, reaching back for the web stuck to my back. In a flash, she fired another strand of web, catching me in the back of the hand. “No!” I cried as they started to reel me in. I tried to dig in and hold my ground, but they dragged me across the grass.

“You think I got LUCKY finding you like that?” Two more webs shot out from the remaining limbs, sticking to my left leg and right hip. I tried to rip them off, but my hands just got stuck to the gooey but strong webbing. “As if I couldn’t have captured a pathetic little thing like you if Lady Victory hadn’t left you all gift wrapped for me?” Her voice was rising, her tone getting indignant.

I was crying, unable to form words as she dragged me in. As I struggled, I just got more and more tangled in the webbing. She pulled me across the yard to her, lifting me off the ground in front of her, and then the limbs snapped forward, grabbing me in their strong grasp. She held me up until we were eye to eye.

“You better hope she cares about you enough to come for you. Because you’re mine now. And I don’t give up my toys as easily as she does.” She started to spin me, wrapping the webs around me. Her cackle filled my ears as she mummified me. My screams fell silent as the sticky webbing covered my lips. The spider had me. But I wasn’t the real prize. I was just bait.

• Like 2

“Wake up.”

The words cut through the fog in my brain, and I opened my eyes. I must have passed out when she’d mummified me. I opened my eyes, glancing around. I was in a large room, dimly lit by lanterns set in sconces on the walls.

“Mmmph,” I moaned. My lips were still sealed, and as I glanced down, I could see I was still wrapped in the thick, white webs, all the way from under my nose down to my toes, which were floating about a foot off the ground. I tried to turn my head, and I could barely move, but I could make out in the edges of my vision that I was in the center of a big web strung between two massive stone pillars.

Madam Arania came into my vision from behind the web. “There you are.”

I struggled, and I just jiggled in the web. She smiled patronizingly and patted me on the head, setting me to bouncing again. “You’re just in time. It seems that Lady Victory cares about her precious little girl.”

My eyes widened, and I struggled and fumed into my gag again.

“Good call, keep doing that. Just ramp up that helpless damsel in distress thing you have going for you. Really sell that you need her to do ANYTHING to save you.”

I tried to calm down. A door opened somewhere out of sight, and I tried to look around, inadvertently making myself jiggle in the web again. “There she is,” Madam Arania whispered in my ear. “Come on in!” she shouted.

I could hear footsteps coming down stairs. I would know those footsteps anywhere. The click of her purple four inch heels, an accessory I always thought impractical before I met her, and learned both that she loved wearing heels, and she had no problem kicking ass in them.

In spite of myself, I couldn’t help but call out for her the moment she stepped into view. “MMMMMEEEE!”

She didn’t even look at me. Her gaze lasered in on Madam Arania as she stood confidently in the door in full costume. 

“Welcome, Lady Victory, to my humble abode. It’s not quite as luxurious as your place, but I’m sure you’d find my dungeon comparable.” One of her mechanical spider legs reached over and plucked a strand of web holding me, shaking me in my cocoon.

“What do you want?” Vee asked. She wouldn’t play into this bitch’s games. She’d just get right to business and rescue me.

“Oh, so much,” she responded. “Seeing some of your tastes has raised so, so many questions, and I would love to do so, so, so many things with you.”

Vee pointed a finger at me, still not looking at me. “What do you want for her?”

“Oh, her? This helpless little thing right here? Molly, I believe her name is?”

I studied Vee’s face, looking for anything, but her face was an emotionless mask. I could have been anyone in peril that she’d showed up to rescue because that was her job. “Yes, her.”

“Well, I’m more curious what you would do to save her.” The spider arm slowly started wrapping around my neck. “I mean, perhaps you don’t care that much about her. After all, you didn’t even leave your little girl with a babysitter when I found her.”

I know she probably had a strategy, but I really needed something for her as the metal arm tightened a little bit around my neck. Any sign that she cared about me.

“It doesn’t matter who she is, you know I’m not going to let you hurt an innocent civilian. Just tell me what you want.” That stung. I’d been trying to tell myself she had a plan, but I’d like to think I was more than just an innocent civilian to her.

“Ouch,” Madam Arania, said, the arm around my neck turning me head to her. “You poor thing. Well, it’s nice that she showed up at least.”

“Cut the crap,” Vee said, taking a step forward.

“Not so fast!” Madam Arania said, a mechanical arm swinging up in front of Vee while the one around my neck jerked tighter, forcing a muffled shriek from me. Vee froze in place. “You’re quick, but the second you touch me, this arm will constrict and pop her little head right off.”

Vee slowly held her hand up, palms out. “I’m not going to try anything.”

“See,” Madam Arania whispered, leaning in close to me. “She really does care about you, brat.”

I moaned, tears blurring my vision.

“Now you. Put these on.” Madam Arania tossed a heavy pair of metal cuffs to Vee. “Don’t worry, they’ll hold even a big strong girl like you.”

Vee didn’t take her eyes off her nemesis as she clasped the big hunks of metal around her wrists. “Now what?”

“These too, on your ankles.” They repeated the process with similar cuffs around Vee’s ankles. “Much better. Now, arms behind your back.” Vee obeyed, standing there expectantly waiting for Madam Arania. The villainess took out a little remote and pressed a button. A loud whirr filled the air and then a heavy clank as the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs slammed together.

Thrown off balance by her legs crashing together, Vee toppled forward. The whirr got louder as she tried to bring her arms forward to catch her fall, but the cuffs held, and she fell flat on her face. She was quick to roll over and throw herself back up to her knees, but as she popped up, she revealed the look of surprise on her face. 

“I know you like to keep just how strong you are a secret, but I made sure those are well past your ability to break free. The harder you pull, the stronger they get.”

Vee glared up at her, and the she managed to nimbly hop back to her feet. “Now what?” she asked.

“So defiant.” Madam Arania let go of my neck and sidled over to Vee. “I’m going to really enjoy—”

Vee crouched and sprung, moving like a human missile straight at Madam Arania, head first. 

I didn’t even have time to silently cheer behind my gag before Madam Arania moved, her mechanical spider legs shooting out and springing to action with the same incredible speed Vee moved with. She fell back and the legs caught her, skittering out of the way before grabbing her and pulling her out of the air and right over Madam Arania’s lap. “This is a very familiar position. I much prefer to be on this side though,” she hissed.

The cuffs whirred louder and Vee strained; I could see her muscles popping out from exertion, but the cuffs held her, and the villainess maintained her position, the mechanical legs supporting them both and holding Vee in place. “Is this how you like to punish naughty girls?” Madam Arania asked, running her hands up the back of Vee’s smooth, powerful legs.

“Enjoy your moment,” Vee spat.

“Oh, I will.” Madam Arania brought her hand up and then back down with a loud smack as she spanked Lady Victory’s upturned butt. Vee kept silent, but I couldn’t help but utter a little shriek. The villainess looked over at me and smiled. “Don’t worry, her super butt can take a lot more than yours.” She leaned in by Vee’s ear and whispered, “and I saw how hard you spanked her. She can take some punishment.”

“Do your worst, bitch.” Vee said.

“Be careful what you wish for,” Madam Arania said. One of the hands reached over to a shelf and came back holding a thick wooden paddle.

I wanted to look away, but I was stuck staring right at it. I could have closed my eyes, but every time I tried, what I imagined happening every time I heard the paddle connect was so much worse, and I opened them again. 

Vee stared at the floor in front of her, silent, stoic. Her quiet resilience only seemed to spur the villainess to strike harder, the paddle a blur. “I see your pain tolerance is as strong as you are,” she finally said. She was visibly winded from her exertions, and as she leaned back, I could see that the backs of Vee’s thighs were beet red from the beating she’d received, but she hadn’t made a sound, hadn’t flinched once.

“Like I said, do your worst.”

“I’m just getting warmed up,” she replied, dumping the super heroine on the floor as she stood up.

“I can take whatever you can dish out.”

“Oh hush.” One of the spider arms reached down and fired webbing directly into Vee’s mouth. 

“Mmmmph!” she cried out in surprise, trying to roll away, but the other arms grabbed her as the first arm finished filling her mouth with the sticky stuff and then wrapping more tightly around her head a few times until, like me, she was sufficiently gagged.

“No one likes that self righteous heroine bullshit.”

Vee glared up at her, but she kept silent.

“Is this doing anything for you?” I mumbled quietly into my own gag as she stepped back over to me. “Seeing your mistress just as helpless as you?”

I tried to shake my head, but the webbing wouldn’t let me. She chuckled, the spider legs grabbing my chin and tilting my face towards hers. “If I pulled away the webbing, what would I find?” Her actual hands traced the synthetic cocoon around my pelvis. “Are you getting wet, watching your mommy get a spanking just like she gave you?”

I couldn’t take my eyes off of hers. I was terrified, but I’d be lying if I wasn’t a little excited.

“Mmmm hmmph!” A sudden burst of struggling and gag talk from Vee drew the villainess’s attention away from me.

“I know,” she said, moving back to Vee and stooping over her. “No-one likes it when their sub starts getting dominant thoughts. Is that why you keep her in diapers and treat her like a little baby? To make sure she stays in her place?”

Vee squirmed and struggled again.

“Perhaps we’ll see how you like it. Does your supernatural tolerance extend to humiliation?” She turned to me. “What do you think? Do you want to see mommy here back in diapers too?”

Again I tried to shake my head, to no avail. 

“It would serve her right.” Madam Arania was right back at my side, whispering in my ear. “After all, if she hadn’t left you like that, I never would have captured you, and none of us would be in this situation, now would we?” She kissed me on the cheek right above the webbing plastered to my face. “We’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

She laughed at her own joke as she turned back to Vee, her spider legs scooping up the helpless heroine and throwing my failed rescuer over her shoulder. “I found all sorts of fun things at your place,” she explained to her newest captive as she carried her off.

I knew what she was trying to do, attempting to turn me against Vee, to shatter my faith in her. But Vee hadn’t done herself any favors. She hadn’t even looked at me once. Declaring me no better than any innocent civilian she’d deign to save from a devious, kinky super villainess. And it was her fault I had been captured. Madam Arania had proved that she would have had no trouble capturing me had Vee not left me all tied up for her, but at least if I’d been free, I could have maybe hid. I could have called Vee and told her that her house had been broken into by a super villain, and then she could have showed up and turned the tables on her! But no, Vee had to regress and punish me, and now she was going to pay the price.

A vindictive part of me was actually excited when I heard Madam Arania’s footsteps coming back. I immediately felt guilty. I should have been hoping for Vee’s confident footsteps, coming back to rescue me after she’d broken free and beaten that spider loving bitch. Instead I was treated to that spider loving bitch coming back, pushing in front of her an oversized stroller. I’m sure Madam Arania looked incredibly smug, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of Vee. Madam Arania had stripped her of her costume, all except for her boots and her cape. Her hair had been done up into pigtails. My own pacifier gag was strapped in her mouth, and spilling out from beneath the plastic guard were what I presumed was Vee’s costume bottoms; I recognized the purple and white latex material. She also had my bib, with the minor addition of ‘super’ written in marker above the ‘naughty brat’. Her full, perfect breasts were bared, her dark nipples were engorged, each bound and tied off with a tight pink bow. And then there were the diapers. I had thought that my triple diapering that Madam Arania had subjected me to was thick, but she was taped into at least twice that, her thighs spread wide by puffy, bulky padding. Her ankles were still restrained by the metal super cuffs, and I assumed her arms still were likewise bound behind her back. And she kept her gaze straight ahead, still not even looking at me.

“How does she look?”

Even if I could speak, I’d have been speechless. It was hard to picture her as the confident super heroine who had shown up at to rescue me, in her sexy, empowering costume, all strong and bold. I couldn’t tell if the pink tinge in her cheeks was from actual embarrassment or if Madam Arania had done her makeup, but it was cute. I could almost understand her appeal in seeing me like that. She just looked so small and helpless and dependent.

“She put up a bit of a fuss, but once I got that well spanked tush back in diapers, she settled right down,” she cooed.

“Grrrmmm hmm mmph,” Vee complained into her gag, and the whole stroller rocked as she struggled, but her restraints held.

“Awww, don’t be like that. They were all your things.” I hadn’t even seen the stroller before, but it was not surprising that Vee had it. Again I wondered how many girls like me Vee had had before she met me. Did any of them find themselves in situations like mine? Did Vee care about them when she showed up to rescue them, or were they more innocent civilians to her?

Madam Arania parked her stroller right in front of me, and then her spider like appendages popped back out. I cringed, but she merely set about plucking my helpless, cocooned form from the web. She held me aloft, bringing me right up in front of her face.

“I guess I can’t call you ‘Naughty Brat’ anymore. It suits her more than you anyways. Well then, Molly,” she smiled, two of the appendages reaching up and pealing the webbing back from over my mouth. “What do you think?”

“I, I’m sorry Vee,” I said. She spun me, tilting me so I looked directly down at her. Vee kept he eyes fixated on the wall in front of her, refusing to acknowledge any of her current situation. 

“Are you?” she whispered in my ear. “She’s certainly not. She looks pretty upset. Resentful even. All dressed up in the things she meant for you. But it’s not your fault,” she cooed. “She brought this on herself, not that the proud Lady Victory would ever admit it.”

I shook my head. “It’s not true. You did this.”

“Yes, but you, see, I’m the bad guy. This is what I do. I will always sow chaos. It’s her job to stop people like me, and protect people like you. And look at her now.” I did. There was nothing heroic about the big baby in the stroller under me. Her efforts to look stoic just came off as the look of a pouty, grumpy little girl who wasn’t getting her way. “She failed.” I could feel her lips on my ear as she leaned closer, whispering quietly, “And she blames you.”

“No! No she dommph!” Madam arania cut me off with a hand pressed tightly over my mouth.

“Shhhhh. Shh shh shh,” she shushed me as I raved into her palm. When I settled down, she removed her hand, but before I could say anything one of the spider legs plastered a fresh layer of sticky goo over my lips, gagging me again. The legs spun me back around so I was facing her, and one of the legs pointed at my throat. I whimpered, freezing as a pair of little scissor-like blades popped out from the tip. “Relax,” she told me. “Don’t struggle.” I fought to hold myself still as it began to cut down through the webbing surrounding me. More limbs started grabbing the edges of the now split cocoon and peeling it back, unwrapping me from my sticky, hot prison. It clung to my flesh, pulling off like some of the strongest duct tape Vee had bound me with. I cried out into my gag in pain as it felt like my boobs were going to be yanked off with it. I was very grateful Vee had gotten me laser hair removal though. 

“My my. Someone was getting all kinds of hot under there.” I tried to shy away as she reached between my legs. I tried to look over my shoulder down at Vee, to see if my molestation at the hands of our captor had gotten any sort of reaction out of her, but Madam Arania grabbed my chin, keeping my gaze locked on hers. “Don’t worry about her. Unless of course, you were enjoying the view?” She raised an eyebrow. It was a trap; she would take me looking at Vee as an admission that I liked what I saw, that I enjoyed seeing my mistress all tied up and helpless and infantilized. Maybe I did, a little bit. Regardless, when she let my chin go, I couldn’t help myself, and I turned to look.

Vee’s eyes were still fixed straight ahead. Madam Arania ripped the last of the sticky cocoon from my naked body, and she spun me back around so I was suspended in her grasp over Vee. Her actual arms wrapped around my body, grabbing my breasts. I moaned as she rolled my sensitive nipples between her fingers. “Does she ever let you domme her?” she asked in my ear. “All those toys she has, does she ever let you use them on her?” I stared down at Vee, my mistress. No, she’d never let me domme her. I’d never even considered it. She was always in control, and I thought I was a natural submissive, but now, as I looked down at her, all cute and helpless, I considered for the first time having her under MY control. Me tying her up. Her over my knee. Me taping her in diapers and leaving her to lose control and soil herself like a baby for acting like a brat. 

“It’s not fair, for her to always be in the driver’s seat. Look how much better she’s suited to be seated in her little stroller,” she whispered in my ear. Her hands dropped from my breasts, moving down between my legs. “Would you like to play with her?” Her fingers played along my slit, opening my moist folds, finding my button. “Would you like to punish her?”

I nodded as I moaned into my gag. Still Vee refused to look up at me. She couldn’t even acknowledge that me, her little sex pet of the month, was on board with her kidnapper’s plans to humiliate and torture her. She infuriated me, and I really, really wanted to punish her for it.

Madam Arania set me down, holding me steady as I got used to standing on my own too legs again. As she released my hands, they were drawn like magnets to my needy pussy, but she grabbed my wrists, holding my hands back. “Ah ah ah. You’ll have to earn that.” To ensure I behaved, a spider leg encased my crotch in a layer of webbing. I wanted to whine and complain into my gag, but I remembered that I wasn’t the one who was a bratty little girl. No, that title was reserved for Vee at the moment. I looked up at Madam Arania expectantly. 

“Would you like to give Baby Victory a spanking?” 

My eyes widened. I hadn’t expected to be given the opportunity to actually do something to Vee. I wasn’t sure I could actually do that, even if part of me kind of wanted to. What would Vee do to me if I did spank her, assuming we ever got free? Maybe she’d just ditch me as soon as she got free and rescued me. Maybe she wouldn’t even rescue me, just leave me here in Madam Arania’s clutches. 

“You know you want to,” she whispered seductively. 

I nodded, moaning affirmatively. Madam Arania had already proved she couldn’t hurt her. And I was just as much a captive as Vee, I was just humoring our captor.

“I thought so.” Her spider limbs reached down and picked up Vee out of her stroller. Vee put up a brief struggle, but Madam Arania quickly had her bent over, her thickly diapered butt up in the air and ready to be spanked. Her thighs were still pink from her previous spanking. “Go ahead. She’s been naughty. Punish her.”

I stood over her, my mistress, my hand held high. I’d struggled before when we’d played. She liked it when I fought back sometimes, and I’d taken a swing at her, but she’d always managed to easily subdue and restrain me at my wildest. I’d never actually struck her before. And now here she was, helpless before me. Madam Arania shook her captive, making Vee’s wiggling, diapered rump a more appealing target.

I brought my hand down. It smacked lightly against her thick diapers.

“You can do better than that. She probably couldn’t even feel that through all that padding.”

I brought my hand back and struck her again, harder, my palm sinking into the pillowy diapers.

“Come on, she’s been so naughty. Punish her!”

I furrowed my brow and struck harder. 

“Doesn’t that feel good?”

It did feel good. I was smiling beneath the webbing over my mouth, and I spanked her again and again. I struck lower, hitting the unprotected backs of her thighs. The sound of my palm against her flesh was deeply satisfying.

Madam Arania crouched in front of Vee’s face, and leaned in close. She was whispering in her ear. I couldn’t make it out, but I could imagine, her seductive voice, telling Vee that she deserved this, that this was for her own good, that she was a naughty brat, and she needed to be spanked and kept in diapers!

Stinging pain in my hand finally forced me to stop. I held my throbbing palm in my other hand, the gravity of what I’d done sinking in. I’d just spanked Vee. And I’d loved it. I’d lost control, and spanked her ass until I thought my hand would fall off. I reminded myself that I hadn’t actually hurt her. 

Madam Arania pulled Vee up into an upright kneeling position and turned her around to face me. For a brief second our eyes met before she looked down, and I saw in her eyes that I had hurt her. Her cheeks were flushed with shame. I hadn’t physically hurt her, but I had betrayed her. I’d sided with our captor to humiliate and abuse her.

“Awwww, is Baby Victory sorry? Did you learn your lesson?” our captor asked, grabbing Vee’s chin and forcing her to look up at us. It was my turn to be unable to meet her gaze.

Madam Arania grabbed my hands, examining red, throbbing spanking hand. “You really went to town. It felt good, didn’t it?”

I shook my head, looking down at the ground. “You can’t lie to me. I know you enjoyed it.” As bad as I felt then, she wasn’t wrong. “I think you’re ready for an upgrade.”

I looked up at her, raising an eyebrow. She went over to a shelf and came back with the wooden paddle. She dangled it in front of Vee’s face, rubbing the edge along her cheek before she held it out for me. Vee kept her eyes glued to floor, but I could feel her watching me out of the corner of her eye. Watching and waiting to see if I would take the paddle and spank her again.

“You know you want to.”

I held out my hands, taking the handle. It was heavier than I expected. It was heavier than anything Vee had ever used on me, that’s for sure. I knew she could take it physically, but the heavy paddle seemed like a manifestation of my heavy guilt. And I was about to bring it to bear again.

Madam Arania turned away from me and knelt back in front of Vee. “I’m still just getting started with you.”

I looked from Vee, to the paddle, to the back of Madam Arania’s unprotected head.

I swung. I raised the paddle above my head and brought it down with all my might. I closed my eyes, unable to watch as I tried to brain our captor with a spanking paddle.

The paddle connected, but it didn’t feel right. I tentatively opened one eye.

“Bold move,” Madam Arania said. Her mechanical spider limbs were holding the paddle back, inches from the back of her head. She slowly turned around as her limbs plucked the paddle from my grasp. “I empower you a little, and you think you’re ready to try and take me on. I’m proud. But you’re not there yet.” She grabbed me, and forced me down to me knees in front of Vee. Her spider limbs grabbed my arms and pulled the behind my back and webbed them up. She took the paddle in her hands, swinging it around. It whooshed as it soared right in front of my face. I shrieked into my gag, and there was a whir from Vee’s special cuffs as she strained against them, lunging forward.

“Oh, so you do care about her,” Madam Arania grinned, her limbs grabbing Vee and holding her back while they webbed her legs down to the ground. She forced us both down on our faces on the ground, our butts up in the air. “Maybe you’ll feel this then.” She spanked me with the paddle. I screamed so hard the sticky webbing started coming undone from my lips. Vee looked at me, screaming into her own gag as she fought her bonds. There was hurt in her eyes, but there was pity and anger there too. I wanted to do something, to somehow communicate to her that I was sorry, sorry I’d gotten her into this, sorry I had spanked her, sorry she had to watch me get spanked by this monster. But my ass exploded in pain again and I could only scream. I can take a spanking, but the paddle she was wielding was a weapon, and she was holding nothing back. I had no diapers to protect my poor butt, and I could only scream and cry while she laid into me.

“How does it feel, Baby Victory? Watching while I dominate and punish your little fuck toy, and you’re just as helpless as her, tied up and diapered?” Madam Arania cackled while she wailed on my bare ass, over and over, harder and harder. Vee struggled and thrashed in front of me, drool coming down from under her gag. My face was stuck to the floor from my gooey webbing gag, keeping me glued in place while I screamed my lungs out.

I was given a brief reprieve while she went back to spanking Vee, forcing me to watch. She still took it without flinching, and it gave me a small breather, but then our captor was right back to focusing her attention on me, and somehow it seemed I had forgotten in those short seconds just how much that paddle hurt. She punished us both, taunting and mocking us the entire time, but I couldn’t even understand what she was saying, so engrossed I was in my own pain. At some point, I blacked out. 

I know Vee wasn’t so lucky.

• Like 1

Everything hurt. A throbbing, persistent ache is what pulled me back to consciousness. Everything from my lower back to my knees felt like it was on fire. I opened my eyes; my vision swam, everything out of focus. I could hear something, but it sounded like the adults in Peanuts.

My vision honed in on a clicking noise as a shape loomed into focus in front of me.

“Welcome back.”

I groaned, squinting up at Madam Arania. She’d changed from her traditional costume, and she was now wearing a tight leather corset, her pale breasts hanging out of the top, and fishnet stockings. No panties, I noted as I found myself eye level with her hairless pussy. At first I thought it was real, but as my vision came into more focus, I could tell that it was a tattoo of a spider just above her hood.

“You recover pretty quick. She must have you well trained.”

I looked around for Vee as she reminded me of my mistress. My whole body protested as I tried to move. I was lying on my stomach, and I tried to get my arms under me and push myself up, but she put her hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down. 

“Wha— where’s Vee?” I asked.

Madam Arania stepped to the side, gesturing behind her. Vee was on the other side of the room, suspended spread eagle by her special cuffs. She was still dressed in the bib and diapers and her costume boots, though Madam Arania must have taken her cape.

“Don’t worry, she’s right there. You woke up just in time. The stubborn little girl doesn’t want to use her diapers.” Vee had just ordered me to soil myself when she’d put me in diapers the first time. It had been a difficult mental hurdle to clear, but I’d obeyed. I imagined Madam Arania had something more sinister in mind to humiliate the helpless heroine.

“Why are you doing this?” She didn’t try to stop me this time from pushing myself up, letting me realize for myself what a bad idea it was when I tried to roll over to sit up. I wouldn’t be able to sit down without excoriating pain for awhile.

“The same reason she likes to dominate and humiliate you,” she replied, giving a girlish giggle. “It’s fun.” I rolled back onto my front and buried my face in the cushion. I don’t know why I thought I could reason with her.

“Aren’t we having a good time?” Madam Arania asked Vee. Vee growled at her through her stifling gag. “Yes we are! Yes we are!” she cooed in baby talk, grabbing Vee’s breasts and playing with them.

I looked back over at Vee. “I’m sorry,” I apologized again. I wished I could do something else. I was completely unrestrained, but I might as well have been. Even if I could muster the strength to get up, what could I do? Even without those spider arms on her back, I couldn’t overpower her. I’d just end up getting punished again, and Vee would have to watch again. 

“What does she have to be sorry for?” Madam Arania asked Vee. “We’re having such a good time together.” She stuck her hand down Vee’s diapers. Vee groaned and looked away. “Still clean. Do you need help? Does Baby Victory need help using her diapers?”

“Mmm mmmph,” Vee moaned, shaking her head.

“Of course I’ll help you. Baby’s probably just blocked up.” She pulled her hand out and patted her butt, and then walked over to me and ran her hand over my face. I could smell Vee on her fingers. “You just rest there. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you,” she said as she walked past me, and came back with a big rubber bag hanging from a metal stand on wheels. The bag had a clear plastic tube hanging from the bottom of it, wrapped up and hanging on the metal frame. Vee squirmed in her bonds as our captor pushed it right behind her. “Since I don’t have to worry about damaging you, I won’t waste your time with lube,” she said as she started unwrapping the hose. On the end was a massive black plug with a hand pump attached. She held the plug in front of Vee’s face and started squeezing the pump, forcing her to watch the plug grow and grow. “This will make sure everything stays in place.” 

I’d never seen it before, but I wondered if this was one of the toys she had stolen from Vee. I wouldn’t have been surprised if Madam Arania had her own extensive collection of devious devices. Either way, I couldn’t imagine something that big in my ass, and super high pain threshold or not, this was not going to be fun for the super heroine.

“Soon, you’ll be begging me to let you shit in your diapers,” Madam Arania told her, twirling the fully pumped plug in the air. It was the size of a grapefruit. Vee grunted indignantly as Madam Arania deflated it again, and the worked it down the back of Vee’s diapers. Vee’s brows furrowed and she shook slightly in her bonds. “You’re putting up quite a fight. I’d almost think that you didn’t want anything up there, but that can’t be true; you’ve always got that self righteous stick up your ass.

Vee’s eyes widened and she made an uncharacteristic squeak into her gag, and I could tell she’d lost the battle. “Good girl,” Madam Arania said, pulling her hand out and patting her on the head. Vee fumed, physically shaking as she fought, the metal cuffs whirring as they powered up to hold her super strength. Madam Arania started pumping, slow, deliberate squeezes. I could imagine from similar but much less extreme circumstances at Vee’s own hands just how much discomfort and pain she must be in. “Seems your insides are a little more vulnerable,” Madam Arania stated, caressing the struggling super heroine.

“There we go. That’s not going anywhere.” To demonstrate, she pulled on the hose, giving it a good yank. Vee snorted through her nose, her breathing rapid. The villainess reached up to the bag and turned the valve. Clear liquid started rushing through the tube, straight into Vee. Vee jerked as whatever it was flowed into her butt.  “Does it sting?” she asked. Vee didn’t acknowledge her question, but I could tell from the strain on her face that it did. 

“That’s the pepper oil.” She grabbed the bag and squeezed. Vee groaned and shook. Her forehead was starting to break out in a sheen of sweat. Her stomach, with her flat, washboard abs, was already bloated and distended as her guts were filled with irritating water. “That’s right. Take it all. You’re a dirty girl, and you need a good cleaning.”

Vee glared at her as Madam Arania played with her rapidly filling belly. She reached up and squeezed the enema bag again, until the last of the fluid had drained and was in her captive. Poor Vee. She looked like she as pregnant, and she was dripping with sweat. Madam Arania removed her pacifier gag and plucked her costume bottoms from her mouth.

“Well, Baby Victory? Is there something you wanted to say to me?”

“If you think I’m going to beg you for anything, you’ve got another thing coming.” Still defiant, her voice was strained. But even this couldn’t break her.

Madam Arania chuckled. “Still so proud. Good. I’d have been disappointed if you had caved so easily.”

“Please!” I shouted. I crawled off of the couch onto my hands and knees on the ground. Vee was too stubborn to beg, so I would do it for her. “Please, just stop!”

“Molly, donmmmph—” Vee tried to tell me, but Madam Arania stuffed her costume bottoms right back in her mouth and in strapped the pacifier gag in place to hold them in, swiftly gagging her again. 

“That’s not how it works,” she told me, leaving the now furiously struggling Vee again to come over to me. She knelt down, grabbing my chin in her hands. “She has to learn. But don’t worry, I have something special prepared for you too.”

“No,” I moaned, shaking my head.

“Yes,” she corrected, forcing me to nod. “And the sooner you learn your lesson, the sooner Baby Vicky there will get another opportunity to beg me to let her fill her diapers.” She grabbed me under the arms and picked me up. Even without mechanical assistance, she easily had the strength to pick me right up. She laid me back down on the couch, on my back this time. I grimaced but I managed to keep from crying out as my weight came to rest on my tender backside. She turned away, and when she returned, she was holding another diaper. “Maybe she just needs a role model. Would you like to show her how it’s done?” she asked me.

What choice did I have? I nodded, sniffling. 

“There’s a good girl.” I winced in pain as she taped me into a fresh diaper. Then she surprised me by scooping me up in my arms and cradling me like an actual baby. She carried me over to Vee, bouncing me in her arms, patting my sore, diapered butt. “Would you like to show Baby Vicky how to use her diaper?” I looked apologetically at Vee. Sweat and drool dripped from her red face. Madam Arania hadn’t gotten as much of her bottoms in her mouth this time, and they spilled out around the pacifier which was acting more like a cleave gag between her teeth, and she looked like she was about to clench down hard enough to bite clean through it. She was so focused on the enema trapped inside her that she didn’t seem to even notice my current predicament.

“Go on,” Madam Arania told me. “I’d hate to think you were being naughty too. And so soon after your last punishment.” She pointedly patted the backs of my freshly spanked thighs.

I gulped and closed my eyes, concentrating. I tried to imagine I was just sitting on a toilet, not being cradled in the arms of a super villain, trying to wet a diaper.

“Tell her what you’re doing,” she ordered.

“I’m wetting—”

“Louder.”

“I’m wetting my diaper.” And as I said it, I started. 

She held me up, lifting me in her strong arms until my crotch was right by Vee’s ear. “Do you hear that? Your precious little diapered pet is being a good girl.”

Vee was still lost in her own struggle, but I was dying of humiliation. It was the same thing Vee herself had made me do, but submitting to this pyscho, while Vee was in her own predicament, was some new level of shame. And as Madam Arania grabbed my crotch, rubbing the wet diaper against me, I realized it was incredibly arousing. And that knowledge made me all the more ashamed. And that turned me on more. I was stuck in a horny shame cycle, and no amount of trying to rationalize how wrong it was given my current situation was getting me out of it.

Madam Arania cradled me to her chest again, rocking me, playing with my pussy through my diaper. “You’re not done,” she told me.

I looked up at her, shaking my head. “No,” I said softly.

She shushed me. “Yes. You want to be a good example for your sister, don’t you?”

I nodded, closing my eyes again. I tried, focusing and pushing, but I didn’t have to poop. I’m not sure how long it had been since I’d eaten last. Hours, days maybe. I had no idea how long I was in the trunk, or the two times I had passed out. I opened my eyes. “I can’t,” I said quietly. 

“Oh, that’s okay. You just need a little help too.”

I gulped and nodded. 

“Show your sister how it’s done.”

I looked at Vee. She was drenched in sweat, all her muscles popping out as she was in a constant state of straining. I couldn’t resist like she did. I just wasn’t strong enough, not just physically but mentally and emotionally too. At least if I did what she wanted of me, she might go easier on me.

“Please. Please help me mess my diaper,” I whispered. 

“What was that?”

“Please, Mistress. Please make me fill my diaper,” I begged. I started crying as I pleaded with her. “Give me an enema, please. I’m a dirty girl and I need to be cleaned out.”

She beamed, rocking me gleefully in her arms. “Good girl. See, that ain’t so hard. I don’t know why Baby Vicky is having so much trouble.”

I wanted to apologize to Vee, but I couldn’t form the words. Madam Arania set me on the floor between Vee’s spread legs. “Stay put, I’ll be right back.” I wasn’t tied up or restrained at all. I could have gotten up and tried to free her. At the very least I could have deflated the massive plug up her ass and let her expel the infernal enema racking her core. But I didn’t. I just sat on the floor, staring up at her. I couldn’t even move so I could see her face around the massive diapers I was directly under. I just waited for Madam Arania to return with my own enema, so I could show my former mistress how to mess a diaper.

Madam Arania praised me for being a good girl when she returned. She made me lay down on my back beneath Vee, and she lifted my legs and opened my diaper. I cooperated as she penetrated my rosebud with a bulb enema, and squirted hot water up my ass. I was fortunate to not have pepper oil; based on Vee’s reaction, it might have killed me, even in a much smaller enema. Even still, the sensation was very uncomfortable. The cramps set in almost immediately, and a desperate need to void my bowels. “You better hold it,” she warned me as she pulled the tip from my ass. I clenched, trying to focus and remember that Vee was a lot worse off than me. I was expecting her to tape my diaper back up, but instead she produced a big, pink silicone butt plug.

“What are you doing?”

She smiled down at me before shoving the butt plug in my mouth. It was clean, and I didn’t waste the opportunity to try and lube it up as much as possible, sucking on it and running my tongue up and down its length. “You don’t get to release until she does.” She yanked it from my mouth, and without any further preparation, she shoved it up inside me. It was bigger than anything I was used to up there, but compared to what Vee had to contend with, I still had to consider myself lucky. Thoroughly plugged, she pulled my wet diaper back up between my legs and taped it back into place. She produced a matching pink ball gag, and forced it in my mouth.

“Mmmmph,” I complained, mostly out of habit. Vee liked it when I moaned when she gagged me. I looked up at her; from where I lay, my view still mostly limited to just her diapers. I might never be able to look at her without picturing them again. She might never be the same, sexy, powerful, confident, in control bastion of strong femininity again.

Madam Arania picked me up, cradling me again in her arms. “Do you want to use your diapers?” she cooed at me. She pressed on my swollen belly, intensifying the cramps. I nodded rapidly, whining into my gag. She bounced me and looked up at Vee. “How about widdle baby Vicky? Are you weady to beg Madam Arania to make a big mess in your diapers?”

Vee stared at her, sweat dripping down her red face. If I hadn’t been gagged I would have been begging her to beg, not just for me but for her. She slowly nodded, moaning into her own gag.

Madam Arania cradled me in one arm while she reached up and removed Vee’s pacifier. She spit out her sodden costume bottoms, thick lines of drool trailing from her red lips. “Please, take this stupid plug out of my ass and let me shit myself,” she snarled.

Damnit Vee, why couldn’t she just swallow her pride for once and do what our captor wanted of her.

“Oh, baby still has a lot of attitude that needs to be adjusted.”

“You’re going to find a way to try and torture me no matter what I do.”

“Oh, is it that you’re enjoying this? Big, strong super heroine secretly wants to be beaten, to be controlled and dominated.”

“How I feel doesn’t change what’s going to happen when I get free. These cuffs are strong, but I’ve gotten free from worse.”

“I have no doubt that you will. I’ve no intention of killing you; you’re much too fun. That’s why I’ve made a failsafe.”

I looked around, confused. Vee might have the stamina to have these kinds of conversations while holding in an enema, but I did not.

“If something happens to me, the tape of this will get released on the internet. Everyone will see their precious champion of liberty and justice just like this. So when you get free, you’re going to let me go.”

“Please, there’s porn of people pretending to be me in far worse situations than this. No one will believe it’s real.” It was true. I’d watched a little Lady Victory porn. 

“Maybe, maybe not. But I know from your own home videos that you’d far rather put me over your knee than lock me up in some prison. If that’s the punishment I’ve earned for being a bad girl, than so be it. I was just giving you an out so you don’t have to admit it to yourself why you really choose to let me go with just a ‘warning’.” She winked at Vee. Vee scowled.

“I think I’m really going to like our new dynamic,” she continued, bouncing me harder in her arms, the enema sloshing around inside me. “Be sure so bring this one more often; I like her.” She smiled down at me. “You should make her your sidekick! Dress her in something skimpy, take her out on the streets with you. Imagine, ‘Lady Victory and Victory Lass!’ No! Victory Girl. Kid Victory!”

“Mmmmph!” I cried, not just in my displeasure at her name choices for me. My cramps were starting to become unbearable, and I clutched at my stomach, hoping either of them would remember the actual plight I was currently in.

“I don’t think you’ll be allowed to run around fighting crime in a diaper,” she told me.

“Leave her alone,” Vee said. Madam Arania looked up at her, momentarily pausing her bouncing of me. “Please, I’m begging you. Please let me use my diaper.”

“What happened to the stoic heroine who refused to beg for something so beneath her as permission to mess her diapers?”

“Please! I’m just a helpless baby, and I need to poop! Please let me mess my diapers!”

She probably could have held that toxic enema in forever. But here she was, begging for the ability to shit herself like a baby, just for me. I was incredibly attracted to her in that moment, in spite of the context.

“Please!!!” She kept begging. It could have just been more sweat dripping down her face from the strain, but I could swear she was crying.

I stole a glance up at our captor; she was beaming. “I might be able to help you mess your diapers, but I’m going to need something more from you.”

“But you said beg! Please, I’m begging you! I’d be on my knees in front of you if I could! Please let me mess my diapers!”

“I know what I said, but you decided to be stubborn. Though on your knees has a certain appeal to it.” She set me back on the couch, and walked back over to Vee, who was still blubbering out desperate pleas. “Shhhh.” She put a finger to Vee’s lips. “If I put you on your knees, will you be a good girl and show me how much you want to use your diapers?”

I could tell what she wanted of Vee, but I couldn’t focus on her plight. I had my own issues I needed to take care of, and my fear of what Madam Arania would do to me was outweighed by my own biological needs. Besides, it was on her for leaving me unrestrained. 

I rolled onto my side and reached my hand into the back of my diaper, feeling around until I got two fingers around the plug. I stole a glance at Vee and our captor; Madam Arania had lowered the frame Vee was retrained in to the ground and was pushing the captured heroine to her knees. The villainess’s focus was fixated on her more powerful prisoner, and I took my opportunity.

Too late I realized that there was no quiet way to do what I needed to do. I bit down against the fat silicone ball in my mouth and pulled the plug. My ass was reluctant to release the intruder at first, but the pressure behind it built and once it was started, it popped out of me like a cork. 

It was loud. It was humiliating. It was uncomfortable. But the relief was immense. I curled into a ball, grunting into my gag as I evacuated my bowels into my diaper.

“And just what do you think you’re doing?” I looked up to see Madam Arania turned to face me, her hands on her hips.

I could only groan as another wave hit me and I noisily pushed out more filthy water into my loaded diaper. 

“Looks like I’m going to have to—”

She was cut off by a loud crack and Madam Arania went flying forward. Vee swung behind her, still hanging from her restrained arms, and her legs now locked together. She continued her forward momentum into a flip, bracing her feet on the top of the frame she was fastened to, the enema tube still sticking out of the back of her diapers, swinging around like some alien tail. Upside down, she pushed off the frame with her feet. The bracers whirred in protest as they powered up to hold her.

“Oh no you don’t!” Madam Arania hissed, pushing herself up off of the ground. Her hands were feeling around at the edges of her corset. She was looking for her little remote thingy that controlled the cuffs.

Vee let out a primal roar. The sound of creaking metal overpowered the mechanical whir. Sparks flew from one of the shackles.

“Where is it? Where is it? Shit shit shit!” Madam Arania stopped frantically searching her person and ran over to a shelf and began rummaging around, tossing restraints, gags, vibrators and all manner of toys and torture devices all about.

I tried to get up, to do something, anything to help, but my gut wasn’t finished. Vee was trying to break free and save both of us while I was lying there shitting myself. I’d never felt more useless.

“Gotcha!” Madam Arania screamed triumphantly, holding up the remote. She was furiously mashing a button on it.

Vee roared again, and with an explosive crack, she ripped one of her arms free. She spun back to her feet and grabbed the shackle still connected and began to pull with both arms.

“Damn your strength!” Madam Arania cursed, hurling the remote at Vee. “Hugo!” She screamed for her henchman. As Vee tore her other arm free, she turned to run, stopping for a second to look at me. Our eyes met, and I could see that she was considering if she had time to grab me and escape before Vee ripped the cuffs off of her legs and could give chase. I shook my head, moaning into my gag to leave me.

“Remember what I said!” she called to Vee before fleeing. 

Vee stopped trying to rip her legs apart and took a couple hops after her before she toppled to the ground. “Run away, bitch!” she called after her, and then she sighed. She started to reach for her leg cuffs again, but then she reached back and found the pump for her butt plug. The look of relief on her face was immediate as she released the valve keeping the monster inflated. She grimaced for a moment as she tugged on the pump, and then with a huge sigh she pulled the plug out of her diaper.

“Just another minute, Molly.”

I nodded, realizing I had just been lying there watching her. She leaned forward and started trying to rip the manacles on her legs apart. The sound of the whirring almost covered up the sound of her filling her diapers, and her groans could have been just from exerting herself trying to break the cuffs. All things considered, she remained pretty dignified given the circumstances.

With one last roar, she broke the cuffs binding her legs together. She climbed back to her feet, and for the first time I’d ever seen, she wobbled unsteadily on her heels, probably in large part due to the now very swollen diapers forcing her to waddle. Still, she made it over to me and picked me up, throwing me over her shoulder, and then managed to break into a jog down the hall.

I bounced uncomfortably on her shoulder, feeling her hot, sweaty, sticky body underneath me. I tried to hold on to her, but as I struggled to find somewhere to hold, I realized my hands were free, and finally went to remove my ball gag. I got my fingers under the strap and pulled the ball from my mouth, letting it hang around my neck.

“Vee, what about her?” I asked.

“She’ll have to wait. I’ve put you in enough danger.”

I thought about what Madam Arania had said to her, about releasing a video of everything if she was caught, and of what she’d said about Vee secretly wanting to continue this fucked up, kinky game. No, I wanted to believe she was putting my safety and well being first.

“Vee. I’m sorry.”

“You don’t need to apologize.” She threw open a door and carried me outside. Her grip tightened around my thighs and on my butt as she took a running jump off of a balcony.

“I do. You got captured, and she did all of those things to you, and—”

“Molly! It’s fine. We’ll talk about it later, when I’m not trying to escape.” She was running now, dashing through trees.

“Alright.” I shut my mouth, bouncing around on her shoulder as she ran, watching the ground fly by under her toned legs. “Thank you. For rescuing me. I don’t know what I would have done—”

She suddenly pulled me back into her arms, cradling me. “Oh good.” She grabbed the ballgag still dangling around my neck and popped it back into my mouth. “I said we’ll talk about it later.”

I pouted, mumbling another muffled apology into my gag. 

She looked down at me and sighed. She pulled the ballgag back out of my mouth, and then took it all the way off for me. She tossed it aside and leaned against a tree.

“Sorry,” she said, looking up through the branches at the sky.

“I’ll be quiet, if you want.”

“It’s okay. I highly doubt she’s followed us. We can relax a bit.”

I nodded. Now allowed to speak, I didn’t know what to say.

“Can you stand?” 

Honestly, I wasn’t sure if I could, but I nodded. “I think so.”

She gently set me on my feet, and she kept her hand on my arm to steady me as I got my bearings.

“Are you okay?”

Was I okay? I had been kidnapped from my super heroine mistress’s mansion and held hostage by a super villain, manipulated to both doubt and blame Vee for everything, sexually tortured and forced to watch the person I cared most about also tortured as well. Okay was such a mundane word for anything in my life at that moment.

She stared at me, her eyes full of concern.

“I am now.” I smiled at her.

She hugged me. It startled me; she’d never hugged me before. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her back.

“I’m glad,” she said, letting me go, too soon for me. 

“What now?”

She tipped her head on down the woods. “My car is hidden off the road. It’s a couple miles.”

I just looked at her.

“I’ll carry you.”

“Thank you.”

“Of course. Are you ready?”

“Yes. I am so ready to get home and just live in your big fancy bathtub.”

She scooped me back up into her strong arms. “I’ve got you.”

I really felt like she did. I wrapped my arms around her neck and held on tight, resting my cheek on her shoulder. I felt safe.

She carried me back to her car and took me back to her mansion. I soaked for hours in a hot bath, and she joined me after she made sure her security was fixed. She wanted me to feel like I would be safe in her home.

“But she knows where you live now.” The thought occurred to me after the bath. I was lying on her bed while she rubbed soothing lotion onto my very bruised backside.

“She won’t be back. And even if she tries, this place is a fortress. And even if she did somehow break in, it will alert me AND all the other heroes.”

I looked back at her. “I don’t think I could handle it if any of them found me like that.”

She chuckled and climbed up the bed, lying next to me. “You are all mine to save.”

“What if she like, tells other people where you live?”

“Like the paparazzi? Then we’ll just move. Wouldn’t be the first time?”

“We?” I asked. Not the first time was something I’d circle back to later.

“Yeah, I’d take you with me. If you wanted to come. I’ve gotten used to having you around.”

“I, uh, I like being around too.” 

She kissed my cheek. Before I could try to reciprocate, or even figure out what I should do or how I should take it, she got up and grabbed my hips, lifting me up.

“Oh.” She moved my knees so I was on all fours. “Oh!” I realized her intent. I leaned forward, gripping the sheets tightly in my fists as she took care of me. She took great care of me.

• Like 4