LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Max to Mally. Private with Nappy_Queen

Downstairs at the table we're in fact two guest.  A tall brawny man in a sheriff's uniform sat at the table across from an older woman in a white button up blouse and black knee length pencil skirt. Her gray hair pulled up in a bun. Scarlett smiled.  "There she is my newest ward little Max. Be a good girl and say hello to the sheriff and your principal Mrs. Strinssen."

As she spoke Scarlett ruled both guest coffee who were eyeing Max head to toe. Mrs. Strinssen spoke first. "You have you work cut out for you Scarlett.  Did she even look in the mirror when brushing her hair? A stubborn one I'm sure but you'll teach her to toe the line in time."

When Max saw the brawny man in a sheriff he went to him and said, "please sir you have got to help me, this crazy bitch thinks I am a girl, look what she has made me wear." Despite the humiliation Max was happy to see a male authority figure hoping that he was so excited he didn't really hear what his caretaker or the older woman next to the sheriff said.

The sheriff frowned at the course language Max used he looked to Scarlett who nodded and he pulled Max over his lap and began delivering fast hard spanks to his panty covered bottom. He held Max firmly in place as he gave a good 30 swats.

"You do best to mind your manners and be grateful Scarlett saw fit to take you in. When I let you up I expect and apology and a thank you do I make myself clear little missy?" He held Max over his lap until he got a response before letting him up.

Max thought he was saved from this madness, but then the older man took him over his lap like a disobeyed child and then started to spank him, "no s-stop what fuck owww stop ow." Max kick his legs and started to tear up like a child after the 15th snack he started to cry like a baby in front of everyone in the living room.

• Like 1