LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Max to Mally. Private with Nappy_Queen

• 3 weeks later...

Scarlett made quick work of tidying the kitchen. Seeing it had been 45 minutes she went and unlocked the guest bathroom Max had used earlier in the day and began rubbing a bubble bath for her young charge.  5 minutes to the one hour mark she came to the office. "I hope you've been working diligently.  Now let me see what you've done. " Scarlett held out her hand for the pages filled with Max's messy but legible writing. "Hmmm I see we'll need to add Penmanship to your daily lessons. Never the less good job writing your lines.  Now it's time for all good girls to take their bags and prepare for bed. Follow me." She did not look back to see if Max world flew as she led him to the bathroom. 

Max was bored as he wrote his lines, this was a stupid punishment he was almost a grown man, but he was made to write lines like he was 10 years old and dressed like an 8-year-old and wearing pull-ups like a 3-year-old which made writing uncomfortable, especially the lock on his penis which distracted him a bit.

But he figured if he did this Not only would he be out of pull-ups but his penis would be free so we focused on writing his lines, by the time miss Scarlett came in Max thought he was done and give his work to her. When Max hared that penmanship had been added to his curriculum he couldn't help but pout about that, true his handwriting wasn't the best but was legible.

Max followed Miss Scarlet upstairs and then into the bathroom when he stepped in he smelled the sweet scent of perfume and bubble bath, "please let me wash myself miss 
Scarlett." Max said, he didn't know if she was actually going to bathe him or not but that thought made him squirm and if it wasn't for the cage and his own desperation he would have gotten hard.

Ms. Scarlett ignored Mac as she undressed him down. Naked Dave for the chastity device she pointed to the toilet. " show me you can be a big girl and go use the potty before bath time." When Max sat on the potty Scarlett unlocked the device from his dolly. "This is only off for bath time you've already shown you can't handle having your dolly free in your panties. "

Max squirmed and fussed as he was ignored and undressed but he was relieved when the cage was off his dick, but he frowned when he was told that it was only coming off when it was bath time. "That was not my fault wearing girl's patties made me hard." Max wined before extensively covering himself trying to have some modesty. "B-But can you go from the room I can't go with someone watching me.

Scarlett shook her head. "Privacy is a privilege you must earn. Now if you don't need to go potty you can just hop into the tub. We're already behind schedule today with someone being a fussy little girl so let's get you washed up and into bed." What Max would notice is that there were no clocks displayed for him to keep time after all little sissy girls didn't need to know the time they just needed to do as they are told when they are told. In fact the only clock in the house was a pocket watch Scarlett kept securely on her at all times. "Come now chop chop it's well past your bedtime. "

• Like 1

Max did have to go to the bathroom, but it was hard with someone in the room. So he tried to be honest. "Look miss Scarlett I do need to go to the bathroom, but I can't go with someone watching me please just step out of the room for a second and just let me have some privacy if I don't go now, I-I will wet myself in my sleep please just let me have some privacy." 

Max said with a look of desperation on his face as the feeling of needing to pee had hit him hard just now, he did not want to pee in the bathtub or in his sleep, so he hoped that miss Scarlett would show him some mercy and leave the room just for a second.

(Hay was thinking when we get to page 8 we witch over to Business man to baby sissy and do that for a bit that way we won't be bored.)

• Like 1

Scarlett was getting quite tired of all Max whining. She hadn't had such a bratty little sissy in awhile most understood their situation after the first "talk" with Mr.Red. "Privacy is a luxury you cannot afford. Overtime you might earn it but so far nothing you've done warrants this privacy you want so badly. Be happy that's its only me and not a prison with any number of inmates around to see you do your business. Now you can either use the potty or get yourself into the tub I will not repeat myself little missy. For someone who wants to earn her big girl panties back your doing a lot of whining." 

Scarlett set about getting a clean yellow wash cloth and fluffy yellow bath towel setting both on the counter."You have 20 seconds to either go potty or get in the bath."

Max was about to cry he just wanted to have 10 Seconds alone to do his business, worse he felt the need to pee increased he just needed  10 seconds of privacy he then looked at Miss scarlet and bagged. "Please I know I fu um messed up, but I really need to go in private if I don't I will wet the bed or go in the tub, please sob just 10 seconds mommy." Max sobbed out he did not mean to go the older woman mommy, but after everything that happened it just slipped out.

Scarlett looked at the crying sissy before her. It was obvious she'd been to lenient. Letting Max changing her schedule allowing to much leniency.  Now she had a fussy little girl who wouldn't even go potty. Rather than discuss this further Scarlett took the pacifier from earlier from her bra putting it into the crying sissy boys mouth as she picked him up depositing him indy the warm bubble bath. "Hush now take your paci. Maybe you will use the potty in the morning now let's get you washed up it's past your bedtime." Scarlett hummed as she began washing Max with a sweet vanilla scented body wash. 

Max was shocked when the pacifier was put in his mouth, but what was worse was after being picked up and put in the tub the warm water and the feeling of being scrubbed by Miss Scarlett forced him to let go of his bladder and pee like he said he would, a feeling of relief and humiliation washing over him as his bladder emptied into the warm water of the tub.

Scarlett noticed the yellowing of the bath water. "Goodness you couldn't go in the potty but pee your bath what a naughty little girl. I eclectic this off baby girls not little or big girls. " She stood Max up in the tub draining the water. Scarlett turned on the shower and began rinsing Max off. Satisfied he was clean she lifted him out the tub and set him down wrapping the soft warm yellow towel around his body. "Now then go to your room so we can get you ready for bed." Following behind the little sissy to her bedroom Scarlett thought over how she should handle her young charge. "Dry your body off then lay back on your bed so I can put the cage back on your dolly." Scarlett stood waiting to see if Max would indeed follow instructions.

Max sobbed when he was scolded for peeing in the tub, but all he could say was, "I told you I had to go." The tub was drained and he was soon rinsed off he wasn't even soaked up just rinsed off and taken out of the tub and given a soft towel, after that he followed Miss Scarlett into his room and did what he was told, he dried off and then laid on the bed he just wanted to get this over with and get to sleep.

Scarlett nodded her head"yes and I gave you the opportunity to go potty" taking hold of the sissy little dolly she had gotten a smaller fitting cage to ensure no erections would be possible.  Fastening it in place Scarlett took out a pair of pink padded training panties. "Put your panties on and if you complain we can go right back to pull ups." While Max got the panties on Scarlett took out a purple cotton nightgown with puppies on it.  "When your dressed sit down at the vanity so I can brush your pretty hair before bed."

Max hated this, he hated all of this he hated how he was treated like he was some little girl instead of a grown man, he hated how embarrassed he was and weak he felt and he certainly hated Miss Scarlet and how she was not listening to him as he said he couldn't go with someone watching him. But he held this tongue especially when his penis was put into an even smaller cage which was definitely uncomfortable.

After getting dressed he went over to the vanity mirror and sat down he just wanted to go to bed and hope that tomorrow she would at least be more calm and reasonable.

Scarlett picked up the pink brush on the vanity and began brushing Max's soft blonde hair. Braiding the cranky sissy hair she smiled. "Alright now your ready for bed. Get a good night's sleep and I don't want to hear you out of bed until the morning little missy." Scarlett planted a soft kiss on Max's forehead as he got into bed.  She gently tucked him in turning off the light.  Max would hear the click of the door locking closed behind her. 

With a sigh Scarlett shook her head.  The first days were usually the most difficult,  hopefully tomorrow little Max would show some improvement now that she understood the rules. Scarlett went to her private suite on the 3rd floor. In her office she poured a glass of wine as she reviewed Max's file amd made her notes. She reviewed her planned schedule making a few revisions. Scarlett emailed the judge over Max's case just confirming his arrival and a short summary of his progress promising to follow-up in a months time. 

Work done for they day Scarlett washed her body in the shower before sinking into a hot relaxing bath. After an hour Scarlett followed her beauty ritual before putting on a movie and getting some sleep.

Meanwhile Max got out of bed and slowly tiptoed around his room looking for a way out, he tried the door but to his dismay it was locked he then went to the window and tried opening it although it was also locked. He figured he could probably pick something up and smash it open but it was on the second floor and he would need something to land on or else he could break his leg.

Max let out the sigh and pulled up his pajama skirt, pulled down his training pants and looked at the cage that was on his dick. Max fiddled with it as it felt uncomfortable, plus he wanted to rub one out just to feel like a man again. When he couldn't take it off he adjusted it then pulled his training pants back up and went back to bed before falling asleep hoping things would be better tomorrow.

Scarlett rose at 5Am she did her morning hygiene routine before getting dressed in a red and black corset layering a blast over it with matching slacks and red heels.  She pulled her hair into a tight bun and made her way to her young charge room.  Opening the door at exactly 6am she turned on the light. "Time for all little girls to wake up and start their day."

She pulled the covers off Max as she checked his underwear pleased to see he was in fact dry. "Good I worried you might have an accident. Now up and atom little lady you need to brush your teeth and wash your face." She led Max to the bathroom unlocking the door she took out a sparkly pink tooth brush putting Toothpaste on it she set it up by the sink and also got him a wash cloth to wash his face. 

When Max was woken up he grown loudly he felt like it was way too early to wake up, he tried to reach for the covers only to be pulled up by Ms Scarlett. Soon groggly and reluctantly he followed Miss Scarlet to the bathroom, after being given a pink toothbrush and he started brushing his teeth he then washed his face with the warm washcloth and then looked in the mirror he looked like death warmed over, he just wanted to go back to bed.

Scarlett nodded in approval then pointed to the toilet. "Go try and potty so you don't have another accident then we can get you dressed for the day. Today is a busy day and I'll have no shenanigans to my schedule.  I already informed the judge you arrived and if your unacceptable attitude and behavior.  If there's no progress within the month you'll be returning to prison with your friends who I'm sure have a lot to say about your testimony. Now go be a good girl and sit on the potty." Scarlett pulled down Max training pants and stood by the door waiting.

After his teeth was brushing and face was clean Max cringed at the word potty like he was a two year old that needed to constantly be told what the toilet was, he was also shocked to hear that Scarlett had already talked to the judge she even formed him that if it's added to didn't improve by a month he'd go to prison, "But but."

Max said but then miss Scarlett pulled down his training pants and stood by the door waiting just before Max could beg for her to look away, so he could pee the phone rang and Miss Scarlet turned her head, Max seeing the opportunity forced himself to go as someone was not looking at him witch was a bit easy without having someone's eyes on him.

Scarlett heard the phone ring. "Stay here" She went to the hall and answered the phone.  While taking the call Max would realize he had some space and freedom. This may be his one chance to make s run for it while Scarlett handled the phone call. Max would here Scarlett mention his name as she continue her conversation.

But Max did not run sure he thought about it, but he was in a new town he did not know were anything was and how far to the to the nearest bus stop was, plus he was dressed like a little girl even if he could get away you'd be picked up and carted off the jail in the heartbeat for running around like this. 

Right now the smartest thing Max could think of was to just play it out see the town as best he could and come up with a good escape plan, but for now he would just have to wait and try to behave himself with Miss Scarlet until an opportunity presents itself.

Scarlett fished the call in about 5 minutes and returned. She saw Max was standing awkwardly in front of the toilet. Without a word she pulled up his training panties and went back to his bedroom. Scarlett took out a yellow shirt and a pink shirt laying them both on the bed with some knee high white socks. 

"Starting tomorrow you will pick out your own clothes and get dressed and meet me at the dining room after your morning bathroom trip. Now then get dressed and brush your hair I expect you to look presentable." What Scarlett didn't mention is that they had a guest this morning which would be much to Max's surprise. She left the sissies bedroom going downstairs to the dining room to speak to her guest and continue preparing breakfast. 

Max was happy that he didn't get in trouble as Miss Scarlett returned into the bathroom and pulled up his training panties, after being taken to his bedroom two girly dresses were laid before him he was told to pick one and get dressed, he was then told that he could get dressed himself starting tomorrow.

When Miss Scarlett left the room Danny thought about going through the closet trying to pick out something less girly. But realize that these two dresses were his only option and so Max then decide to pick the yellow one as it looked at the slightly less girly than the pink one, after getting dressed he brushed his hair as he avoided looking in the mirror as best he could after that he got his pink slippers on and then walked downstairs.