LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Max to Mally. Private with Nappy_Queen

"No I'm treating you as someone who has been deemed by society to have unacceptable behavior. If you don't like my rules you have the option to return to prison. I assure you their rules are strict and the environment much harsher. Which reminds me if you break the rules three times the judge will be called and you will be taken back to prison."

"Your not to touch yourself because you should be focusing that energy on bettering yourself.  When you have proven yourself you may earn the privilege of self gratification. If you find yourself stiff and are unable to redirect your attention you may come to me and I will take care of your distraction. Understand just because your not in prison does not mean your not a criminal with multiple charges. Being here is your second and only chance to be redeemed. It's for you to decide if you'll accept this chance or not." She stood up. "Now of that's all I will show you to your room you can rest for a bit."

Max listened to what miss Scarlett was saying, and he thought she was completely nuts and the rules were ridiculous, but the most ridiculous and unbelievable thing of all was when Miss Scarlett said that if Max couldn't focus due to being horny she would actually take care of it, was she actually suggesting she would act jerk him off?

When Max couldn't believe his ears and when he was told he was going to be showing his room he got up and started to walk but with what he just heard and coupled with the Silk Panties rubbing the tip of the penis he couldn't stop it, he soon came right in that dining room letting out a moan of pleasure as he jaculated in his pants and in the silky fabric of the panties.

Scarlett watched as Max lost control and ejaculated in his panties the wet spot showing through the shorts. " Honestly I had no idea you had such little control over your little stiff. Well you have to nap like that and think about how you can best grow and learn here." Scarlett led Max upstairs and down the hall. She used a key hanging around her neck to open the door. "This will be your bedroom going forward." 

Max would see the room was a little girls dream. Teddy bears and dolls lined the walls.  Their was a wooden dollhouse in the corner.  The walls were white with pink trim and a ballerina teddy bear on one wall.  The bed had Deval pillows and stuffed animals with pink bedding.  There was even a small vanity with a stool beside the white and pink dresser.

"Make yourself comfortable and I will come get you at three for your first answer management session. "

Max sobbed as he felt absolutely shame in what he did, he was then told to follow when he was soon his new room, Max felt like his heart was going to stop as he saw the most girliest room he had ever seen in his entire life, with Teddy bears and dolls lined the walls. Their was a wooden dollhouse in the corner.  The walls were white with pink trim and a ballerina teddy bear on one wall.  The bed had Deval pillows and stuffed animals with pink bedding. There was even a small vanity with a stool beside the white and pink dresser. "B-But miss Scarlett I-I'm a boy," He wined out sounding like a little kid instead of an adult.

Scarlett looked at Max. " If you don't want your room I can take it away until your ready for it.  Criminals who don't have anything should be grateful to be provided such a nice room.  You can lose the privilege of having this nice room just as you almost lost your panty privileges earlier.  Now we'll you get into bed and take a rest or do I need to change your sleeping arrangements? "

Scarlett nodded her head and watched him get into the bed. She pulled the warm covers over him. "I'll come get you after quiet time is up." 

Scarlett closed the door behind her she had a mind to lock the door but decided she had to give James the chance to prove he could behave. Instead Scarlett called the local hair dresser she had noticed Max's hair didn't match his pubic hair. She decided she ended Max to go back to blonde. Once the all was over the hair dresser set to arrive in the next 2 hours Scarlett ate her own lunch. 

After Max was covered and the door was closed he cried into the pink pillow till he fell asleep. Down the in living room there was a lot to be done with Max, taking him into the hairdressers to get his hair back to its natural blonde color showing him and picking out all the pretty dresses and frocks he would going to wear, there was his first answer management session and regression session, there was also making sure to emasculate him. So many lesson plans and things that need to be done and new rules to make when Max eventually did something naughty, but Scarlett was the one to do it like she had done it many times before and so had other women in this town like her friend and her sissy baby.

The hair salon was too busy to take an aloneness so it was fortunate she had a small salon room that her friend could use this evening. Scarlett went to the room she designated for etiquette lessons and decided today they would start with working on table manners. She set the table accordingly as well as set out reading material.  When that was set she went to the room she used for a variety of therapy sessions.

Today would be Max first session so she expected there'd be some crying and yelling.  She set up a comfy pink chair with a large teddy bear Max could hold a well as a mirror so Max would be able to reflect on himself. The first days were always so busy as this was when the baseline was set and Scarlett would build a proper program from there.

It was time to wale Max from his nap before she knew it. Going to her office Scarlett selected the device that would begin the first steps of his emasculation. Device in hand Scarlett walked into Max's room and gently patted his bottom. "Time to wake up, you have a busy afternoon. Much to do before dinner." Scarlett pulled back the covers and waited for Max to get out of bed.

Max slept pretty well the bed was extremely comfortable to despite its childish and girly looks. When Max was woken up he felt his bottom which was still sore was lightly hit witch made him squirm a bit he opened his eyes and saw Miss Scarlet looking at him saying it was time for his first lesson. "Please Miss Scarlet can't I just sleep for today I don't feel so good." It wasn't a complete lie, but honestly he just didn't want to do anything that this crazy woman had planned wanting to save at least a little bit of his dignity for today.

Scarlett shook her head. "I'm afraid we can't put things off.  If you do well today though we will end your lessons 30 minutes before dinner okay. Now then before your lessons begin let's get you to the bathroom." Scarlett led Max back to the bathroom unlocking the door.  She walked inside and pointed to the toilet.  "Why don't you sit down and try to go potty. And before you ask in this house we sit on the toilet I don't want any dribbles on my floors from messy little boys." Scarlett waited for Max to follow her directive.

When Miss Scarlett refused to give him a brake, Max groggily got up rubbed his eyes and followed her, their first stop was to the bathroom were Max was slightly hoping to change clothes and get out of the cum stained panties, but he was disappointed when he was told he had to use the bathroom. Not just use it, Scarlett made it sound like he was barely potty-trained. Max fidgeted uncomfortably but did as he was told taking off the pants and panties and sitting on the toilet next to the training potty he still wondered about that. Max then looked at Miss Scarlett and said, "Um Miss Scarlett can you go I can't go to the bathroom when someone's watching me."

Scarlett shook her head.  "Privacy is a privilege you must earn. If you can't go we can try again before dinner." It was then Scarlett pulled out the device. It was a pink chastity device for Max's little soldier. "Since it seems you don't have much control over your little soldier I am adding an accessory to your attire." Not giving him a chance to stop her while he sat in the toilet Scarlettade quick work of putting on the chastity device. He would hear the click of the lock before she stepped back. Giving it a quick tug Scarlett was satisfied it fit and he wouldn't slide out of it. Scarlett washed her hands and went looked at him. "Come along pull up your panties and shorts. After you wash your hands it's time to get to your first lesson."

image.png.fafa5e8e9d6ebc03083ce003736a8fad.png

When Miss Scarlett took something pink out, Max did not know what it was. But before he could ask what that was she immediately went to work putting the strange device on his dick. "What hay." Max yelled before he knew what was going on the device was on his dick. Max was horrified his penis had been locked up in a strange cage of some kind when miss Scarlett said it was time for his lessons Max got up angrily in yelled. "No fuck you I want this thing off my me now you crazy bitch."

Scarlett was not bothered by Max's cursing instead she simply grabbed his arm and spanked to his bottom. "I *spank* told *spank*  you *spank* there *spank* is*spank* no *spank* cursing  *spank*  in *spank*  this *spank*  house *spank*"

Scarlett let him go standing tall over the small boy.  "Now will you pull up your panties and shorts or have you decided to lose the privilege of them as well.  This is putting your lessons behind at this rate you won't have any free time today. "

After Max was taken over miss Scarlett lap he yowled in pain as his bottom was spanked, "Stop owww y-you oww can do this owwww this is no fair owwww stop please waaaaaaaaaaaaaa." After the spanking was over, Max was told to pull his panties and shorts back up or he would be back into pull ups. Max wanted to scream want to be yell obscenities and wanted to attack this crazy woman, but all he could do was obey her command. At least for now, but the moment he has a chance he would run out of here.

Scarlett nodded her head in approval as he pulled his panties and shorts back on. She led Max up to the third floor where her bedroom and salon reside. "Keep this in mind the 3rd floor is off limits unless I bring you up here myself." She opened the door to the salon where an old woman with get hair was waiting.  "I apologize Vera someone needed a spanking to remember to mind their manners."

The older woman laughed.  "I'm sure you were happy to oblige Scarlett. New wards always require a firm hand in the beginning."

Scarlett nodded and looked to Max. "This is Ms. Vera she is here to do your hair.  I noticed earlier your actually a blonde hmm? I won't be wasting time or funds to maintain this hair dye when you have a lovely shade of blonde hidden under all that black.  Now show us how polite you can be and say hello to Ms. Vera. "

As Max sniffled and lightly sobbed as he followed Miss Scarlett up to the third floor of the house, when he was told he was never allowed up here unless she was with him he nodded his head and she said, "yes ma'am."

He then you enter a room that look like a homemade hair salon there was an old woman called Ms. Vera who as Miss Scarlett return Max's black hair back to its lovely blonde color at hearing that Max openly started to cry. "Noooo please hic I-I don't w-w-sob-wanna be blonde a-again please Miss Scarlett, I-I look like a girl with hic blonde hair waaaaaaaaaa." Max said as tears and snot ran down his face again.

Scarlett hugged Max's had to her bosom as she rubbed his back. " There there your okay. You will look just fine with your natural color. This black hair doesn't suit you anyways. It gives the impression of someone trying to hard. Don't you think Vera?"

Vera nodded her head. " Yes it's obviously I box due job and not a good one at that. It gives the image of a little boy trying to look tough which is just silly. Now Scarlett I need to see what shade of blonde your looking for."

Scarlett nodded her head. "Of course." Not waiting or asking Max she pulled down his panties and shorts in one quick pull.  Now Vera could see the golden blonde hair scattered around his pink encased pee wee.

Vera stepped closer and even took hold of Max's locked up little soldier. " Hmm I see. Well I can definitely do it but it will take longer about two hours I would say. I'll have to stop the color away slowly so not to damage his hair then added some of the blonde back in.  Do you want his hair style as well?"

Scarlett smiled.  " Just pulled up nicely will do for now.  If Max gives you any trouble I trust you can handle it." 

Vera nodded. "Of course. " Now she looked at Max.  "You can leave your dirty panties and shorts on the floor. Have a seat and we'll get started. "

Max was surprised when he was given a hug he was sure he was going to get hit again, but when he was hugged he started to calm down he even all mosdt hugged back, but stopped himself. When Vera talked about him trying to look tough Max sniffled and blushed, but that was quickly replaced with horror as his pants and panties were pulled down showing off his caged up cock. 

Max let out a yelp, but when Vera took hold of his locked up dick he started a new around of crying as he tried hard not to get hard. "St-Stop hic l-let gooooo waaaaaaaaaaa." Max cried out looking like a little kid. Soon he was told to sit down, he did give one let try to beg not to have his hair changed back, but the two adults did not listen as Max was taken to a chair and made to fit down which Gotham fidgeting because of how sore his bottom was. Soon Vera went to work.

Vera pit on some music and set straight to work. She hummed along to the music as she began the tedious process of stripping away the black hair dye. "Don't you worry this is an easy fix. Why once my silly little one got silly putty in her hair. That was a doozy ended up having to cut quite a bit off. She wore extensions for a few months and I banned all putty." 

When Vera finished stripping the black Max's hair was dull and dry from all the chemicals. Vera applied a lot of oil to Max hair and put on a shower cap sitting him under the hair dryer for 30 minutes. She used nice warm water and massaged his scalp as  she rinsed the oil from his hair. Vera compared several blonde dye options holding her samples against his pee wee until she found a matching blonde. Vera dyed Max's hair back to its brilliant blonde color.

She took her time combing out and styling his hair a ponytail putting a pink ribbon in his hair. "Now you just wait here Scarlett will be here soon. "

Max sniffles and whimpered almost through the whole process, he just wanted to die right here. Especially when the older woman held up different bottles of hair dye identities pee pee, witch he fussed a bit and tried to push Vera hands away. but the older woman just kept on her job treating her client like any little one. Then came the nice warm water and massage and this actually thought Max is whimpering and fidgeting he was surprised at how relaxing it was as he starts to calm down.

When the whole thing was done Max didn't dare look in the mirror he couldn't imagine the horror that he would see, he just set there and waited for miss Scarlett to come in with a change of cloths and to get this lesson plan or whatever she had in store over with.

Scarlett came up about 5 minutes later and smiled.  "Don't you look adorable." She looked to Vera.  " Excellent job as always. Now to get this little one dressed and we can get to etiquette classes."

Scarlett hung up an aisle pink and white dress.  She had Max raise his arms taking off the white shirt.  "Now I want no fussing about your new clothes. Any tantrums and Ms. Vera is going to see you get a proper spanking." 

Scarlett held out a pair of pink satin panties. "Come on then step into your panties.  I got clean ones since you couldn't keep your other panties clean what should you say when someone does something nice for you? "

image.png.09998de46aa2384c38ee160109559655.png

When Max saw Scarlett he noticed she was carrying something and when he got to see it he was an absolute shock it was a dress it was probably the most girliest dress yet ever seen in his entire life, the clothes he was given were not as girly as this, did Miss Scarlett really intend for him to wear it? He was about to make a fuss when Miss Scarlett warned that he would get another spanking and the thought of another spanking, but now in front of someone made Max squirmed.

He then saw that Miss Scarlett held open a pair of pink satin panties and told him to get inside. he didn't want to he wanted to run but he knew he couldn't at least not right now so he sighed we obeyed and stepped into the satin panties and sniffle when they were pulled up. He was then told to say thank you he didn't know who to say it thank you to but he assumed it was to Ms. Vera. He looked to his side and rubbed his bare arm and said, "Thank you." As quietly as he could with a blush on his face.

Vera smiled."Your welcome sweetheart your going to look darling in your dress,now that your hair is done properly. Be a good girl and thank your....I mean thank Ms. Scarlett for providing you clean panties and such a pretty dress." Vera had known Scarlett for years and prior to having her own sissy she had worked in the facility when Scarlett had a full house. 

Scarlett smiled and had Max raise his arms.  He didn't have much hair but what he had she would take care of at bath time.  For know Scarlett slid his arms into the sleeves and pulled the dress down. The dress stopped just 2 inches past his panties. Nodding in approval Scarlett took out a pair of white tights handing them to Max. Sit down and put these on dear then you'll be all set. "