LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Max to Mally. Private with Nappy_Queen

Scarlett was surprised at Max's cries for his parents.  From what he files said both his parents seemed rather negligent his father's attitude and expectations of him likely leading him to the trouble maker lifestyle he was living. His mother's absence making the child feel he had to grow up and was not given the car and nurturing that a mother provided. Fortunately for this little sissy Scarlett would take the role of the nurturing mother and the firm disciplinarian as it was needed.  Gently she turned Max over so the fussy sissy was on her back in her arms as she cradled him gently rocking him.  "Shh hush now sweetie. Spankings all done your gonna be a good little sweetheart for Ms. Scarlett aren't you?" She reached into her bra pulling out a pink pacifier. She slipped the large silicone bulb of the pacifier into Max's mouth as she rocked gently. 

When Max was flipped onto his back the young man instinctively covered his crotch with his hands even though Ms. Scarlett had already see and locked up his dick. But then to to his relief she said the spanking was over, then she put something into his mouth which made Max stuck on it as he was gently rocked like a baby.

Max spat out the pacifier the moment he realized what it was and sobbed out, "M-M-Ms. Scarlett I-I am sob n-not a baby o-or a sissy I-I am a big b-boy I-I mean sniff man." Max wanted to cover his face with embarrassment but his hands were preoccupied covering his crotch. 

(Happy to see you back, hugs.)

• 2 weeks later...

Scarlett chuckled as she put the pacifier back in Max's mouth. "Oh sweetie your most definitely a sissy otherwise why would you be in such a pretty dress?  Now remember good little sissies use what they are given and appreciate it. I'll have to see how good you can listen and see if you're a baby or not won't I?" Scarlett stood Max back up and pulled up the sissies panties and stockings.

" Now show me you can follow directions and lay down on the chaise lounge.  I want you to look at yourself and take a moment.  Understand that until I say otherwise this is your new normal and that your behavior dictates if and when it will change.  The more you fight against this the more your cute little bottom will talk with Mr. Red and I think we both know how that talk goes now don't we? I'll give you 2 minutes then we'll begin your session.  The longer this takes the more free time you lose."

When the pacifier was put back in his mouth and the panties and stockings were pulled back up Max let out a sob, he hated this he hated all of this. But when he was told to lay down on the chaise lounge to start their session again Max spat out the  pacifier cried out, "please I has been though enough today, can't we do this tomorrow or the day after?"

Scarlett sighed. "It seems your still not understanding your predicament. You are in my care just because your not in prison does not mean you have the freedom to pick and choose anything. I run a tight ship around here and I expect my rules and schedule to be followed. Putting off this session will put us behind and I do not like to be behind schedule. You start school in two days and things need to be done before then. Now show me you deserve those big girl panties you have on ,pick up your pacifier, and tell me what choices you made that led you to being in my care." Scarlett was not unreasonable and knew how hard it was for naughty sissies to own up to their behavior and accept responsibility.  It was for this reason Max was not back over her lap when he spit out the pacifier and did not follow her directive. 

Max sobbed but still did not do want he was told, "Please can I have a nap this is to much I just go here and look at you have done to me." Max said as he pointed to the humiliating dress he was wearing and the cage that was put on his dick. He also started to rub his head as he was getting a bit of a headache from all this and just wanted to lie down and take a nap.

Scarlett stood up. "It seems I was incorrect your not quite the big girl I thought you were. Your not ready for such a pretty big girl dress. Don't worry Ms. Scarlett will fix it." She stood up taking Max's hand she led him out the room and back to the second floor where the fussy sissies bedroom was.

Using the key hanging between her bosom she unlocked the door to the pink little girl's room. "Let's get you changed for a nap." Scarlett easily unzipped the back of the dress helping Max out of the white dress shoes before taking the dress off.  Now in only the stocking and panties Scarlett went to the dresser. She pulled out a cute pink night gown for the sissy to wear for her nap. "Let's finish getting you changed."

Ms. Scarlett pulled down Max's stockings and panties having the sissy lift her feet to have them removed.  It was then Max would see Scarlett take out a pink barbie pull-up. She held it out to him. "You've shown me your not ready to be treated as a big girl so I'll treat you as a little girl until your ready.Now be a good girl and pull your pull-up on. Remember if you can't listen Ms. Scarlett doesn't mind letting your bottom talk with Mr.Red again princess."

While Max didn't like the look Scarlett give him, he was happy to get a nap, after being embarrassingly undressed by the older woman stockings and panties taken off. But when he saw the pink barbie pull-up Max wined out, "Come on I just want a nap I have been though so much already, I promise I'll do what you ask just let me have an nap." Max was on the verge of a new round of crying.

Scarlett cleared her throat giving a stern look. "I will not argue with you. You want a nap and you will once your appropriately dressed now be a good little girl and put on your pull-up. Unless you don't think your ready to be a little girl yet either? Does sissy need Ms. Scarlett help? Maybe you need pampers rather than a pull-up."  Her expression warned Max she would do it as she held the pull-up out to him for a second time.

Max was at his limit he just wanted to take a nap as he really did feel exhausted and has a headache, "Please miss Scarlett after the long bus ride and everything else that's happened since coming here I have a headache and I just want to take a nap."

Max pleaded with the older woman on the one hand she needed to be firm with him, but on the other hand maybe he should go easy on him due to the fact that this was his first day is he already had to be spanked with mr. rad and had his dick locked up.

Scarlett said nothing as she sat Max on the bed sliding the pull-up up hisnlegs before making him stand pulling over his bottom and crotch. "I'm letting this slide only those once as your cranky and in need of a nap. Next time I expect you to put your pull-up in yourself missy." She grabbed the pink cotton nightgown which stopped just below the pull-up. Putting the night gown over Max's head she helped him get his arms in the pulled the covers back on the bed. "Alright little Missy into bed. You'll have a short nap before dinner, then it's writing, bath and bed for you."

Max wanted to argue especially when Scarlet made him sit on the bed and pulled and put the pull ups on him, but he was so tired and worn out. He did not try to fight it. After being put into the embarrassing pink nightgown Max laid on the bed and as soon as he was alone the young man started to cry, until he finally cried himself to sleep.

Scarlett tucked Max in bed closing and locking the door behind her. Looking at the time she went to the kitchen to prepare tonight's meal. Scarlett firmly believed in a balanced diet and took pride in joking she provided good healthy meals to her charges something she considered a perk to being in her home rather than the prison system.

Scarlett spent the next hour making a winter salad, baked honey glazed chicken,  rice,  and sautéed vegetables.  The meal prepared she went to Max's room and gently shook the sleeping sissy seeing evidence of tear streaks in his face she knew he had cried himself to sleep.  It wasn't surprising many of her new charges cried the first few days. "Time to wake up for dinner. "

Max was having a peaceful dreamless sleep when he was woken up he was praying that what happened to him was a horrible nightmare, but when he saw the room, what he was wearing and the face of the older woman he barely could contain a sob as he sat up and let out a sniffle and immediately put his thumb in his mouth and started to suck it trying to calm down which he had not done since he was a really little kid and that got him yelled at by his dad.

Scarlett said nothing letting Max suck his thumb. "I think someone is still cranky a good meal will make it better princess." She put pink slippers on his feet before taking his free hand. Scarlett led Max to the dining room where she had him take a seat. She fastened a yellow bib around his neck before placing a plate in front of him a fork beside it the chicken already cut up. She placed a pink plastic cup of milk to the left of the plate. "Eat your dinner like a good girl and mind your manners." Scarlett sat across from Max eating her own meal.

Max didn't like to be called Princess as he was a man, but he didn't want to get into trouble so he just kept his mouth shut and sucked his thumb. After getting soft pink slippers put on his feet he was taken by the hand and led out of his room and into the dining room, all the while he blushed and sucked his thumb feeling the pull up he was wearing rub against him making him a bit horny but he was able to control himself.

After the bid was tied around him Max started to eat slowly just wanting to get through the rest of this day without causing any more trouble for himself until he could think of a way out of this situation.

Scarlett smiled. "Your welcome sweetie I know how cranky little girls can be without a nap. Speaking of your using such nice manners. Keep being such a big girl and maybe you can earn your big girl panties back would you like that princess?"

Scarlett nodded her head. "Hmm maybe you'll have to continue showing me big girl behavior and maybe after your bath you can get panties. Now finish up you've got ten minutes left to dinner and I expect all your food to be eaten and foe you to drink your milk." Scarlett took her empty plate into the kitchen.

Scarlett called from the kitchen. "Times up bring your dishes here to the kitchen." When Max brought his dishes Scarlett loaded them in the dishwasher then led Max down the hall to what looked to be an office. She pointed at a pink desk with matching chair. "Have a seat, each night you will tell me the lesson you learned for the day and you will write that lesson over and over in lines for one hour. I expect a minimum of 3 pages front and back. Now then what did you learn today?"

Scarlett nodded her head giving Max lined paper and pencil.  "You will write "Ms. Scarlett is the boss and I need to do as I'm told." I want it to be neat and no more than one black line between each sentence.  I'll check back in one hour. " Scarlett went back to the kitchen to clean up from dinner.