LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Max to Mally. Private with Nappy_Queen

Max blushed and pouted looking very cute, he was then told to say thank you to miss Scarlett witch he did. but with a pout on his face. Much to his misery he found out that the dress was for him to where he almost flat out refused, but the pain in his bottom told him otherwise and Mex did what he was told. Max discovered that the dress was a bit short, it covered the panties but not by much he ended up fumbling with it pulling the fort down, revealing his freshly spanked and bottom and the panties he was wearing, witch made him pull the back down witch made the front of his to be revealed it was honestly very amusing and both women couldn't help but smile and giggle slightly.

Max gave up in trying to see if he could salvage any of his dignity as he was handed a pair of something that he didn't know about, he looked them over he had absolutely no idea what they were, where they pants? No they looked too fragile for pants he looked at Miss Scarlett and he had a confused look on his face, he didn't know what they were or if he could put them on.

Scarlett smiled. "Aww you look so confused. Okay sweetie I'll put them on for you. But next time I want to see you do it yourself." Having Max sit she showed him how to put on the tights noting that he had yo be careful so they didn't rip. She had Max stand and pulled the tights up over his panties.  " There you are cutie pie. Now step into your shoes and we'll go downstairs." On the floor beside him was a pair of white Mary Jane's to complete the outfit. 

image.png.608602612e69182ef26617a5b8b42cab.png

image.png.2b88796a1ecf5ccfa7016309a18c0eee.png

Max did what he was told and sat down and let Miss Scarlett put tights on him, after they were on Max was told to stand-up which he did and he found that the strange clothing was pulled up over the panties he was wearing he still had no idea what they were and what were their purpose. When he was told to put on the white Mary Jane shoes he had to shake his head no and say, "I don't think I can walk in those." He was not lying he honestly didn't think he could walk in those all though he also didn't want to wear these to wear them too.

Scarlett shook her head. "You'll learn they are a short heel. Perfect for a beginner little girls where them all the time. Now put on your shoes and let's be on our way." Vera and Scarlett looked at him waiting for him to follow the directives he was given.

"But I am not a little girl I." Max then started to complain but stopped when he saw the look of Miss Scarlett face, with a grown he put them on and stood up, he took a few steps and almost tripped but he held Miss Scarlett's hand he steady himself. He took another few stepped but kept hold of Miss scarlet and not feeling comfortable letting her go, he honestly looked like a toddler learning how to walk in shoes another thing that he needed to learn if you would going to be wearing these shoes but now it was time for his first etiquette lesson and regression session.

Scarlett smiled and waved by to Vera holding Max's hand she helped him walk to the first floor where she opened and a small dining table was set. She helped him to sit down. "Now first things  first cross your ankles knees together. Then unfold your napkin and lay it in your lap. I noticed what a messy eater you were at lunch." Scarlett fastened a belt across his chest keeping his back against the tall back of the chair. "No slouching and no elbows on the table. After today's lesson when you don't use your manners, your meal ends. Since it's your first lesson let's protect your pretty dress." Scarlett fastened a long pink bib around his neck the placed a bowl with red dyed water in front of him. "You should be bringing your spoon to your mouth not the other way around. Give it a try."

Max followed Scarlett still holding her head and nervous to let go in fear of falling, when they got to the first room he saw the small dining table was set and was helped him to sit down. He then did what he was told, and after he was strapped in the chair he was told that if he don't use his manners, his meal ends. "But that's not fair." he couldn't help but wine out. 

After a pink bib was place over him he was giving some red liquid to practices manners, "Ugg at this point why don't you just feed me like a baby." Max grumbled out before trying to eat, he then started to try to eat, he tried going back to his old habit of slouching in going to the food but it didn't work and the ended up getting a bit messy which definitely frustrated him. 

"You may think it's not fair but those are the rules. Now remember to sit up straight chest out." Scarlett sighed as she watched him make a mess. "I just may if you can't master simply using a spoon little one. Don't over fill your spoon have a steady hand as you bring the spoon up to your mouth." Scarlett was glad she had put on the bib and with Max's unsteady hand she may just end up feeding him eventually.

Seeing his frustration with the practice soup she took the bowl and spoon away. "We'll come back to this now let's practice cutting and eating our food. Chew with your mouth closed and cut small bites no more than 1 inch." She place a plate with a banana cut in half lengthwise giving him a butter knife and fork. 

Mex tried to do what he was told and he was a tiny bit successful, but his hands were still unsteady and he still got a bit of mass on him, it was obvious he was never taught any proper manners back home when the soup was taken away and he was given a small banana, butter knife and fork to cut and eat with. He did a lot better with this, while he didn't exactly cut the banana in small bite-sized pieces, it was decent enough and he did do an admirable job until the banana was all gone.

Scarlett nodded her head as he at least had some ability to eat properly. "Try smaller bites next time but well done." Scarlett poured him.a cup of tea in a pink and white tea cup. "Take small sips but do not slurp it is unbecoming. You should also always thank your host for having you."

Mex couldn't help but roll his eyes this was just ridiculous, but he did what he was told and drank the tea with slurpping, he did take a little bit of a big sip, but it was just to get this over with. "What now do you what me to eat a crumpet next?" He couldn't help being sarcastic, honestly Max had no idea what crumpet was other than it was a type of a pastry.

Scarlett shook her head. "Of course not. Your much to messy of an eater you'd be covered in crumbs. For now meals with a fork and knife you can feed yourself anything requiring a spoon I will take care of we don't want your pretty clothes getting ruined. Next class we'll discuss well mannered conversation." Scarlett cleared the table and released the restraint around Max. "Even though the restraint is gone you are expected to sit up straight." She took his hand and led him into the next room pointing to a chaise lounge. "Lay down please." Max would see mirrors above him reflecting the blinde girl he was made to look like back at him. Scarlett sat in a chair beside him. "To begin I want you to tell me what you did that caused you to be placed in my care."

When Max was told that requiring a spoon would be take care by Scarlett, he had to wonder was she actually going to feed him like a baby? The thought alone made him squirm, after he was let up he held Scarlett hand and was soon taken  to some sort of room with a chaise lounge, but he he laid down what he saw was a cute girl dressed as a little girl staring back at him and not the  tough greaser that was sent to this place.

The very sight of what he had become in such a short amount of time was absolutely humiliating and too much to bear as he turned to his side, not even hearing what Scarlett had asked.

Scarlett shook her head.  "No no this is a time for self reflection turn back over now sweetheart and look at yourself while we talk. I want you to explain to me what led you to being here." She turned on an audio recorder as well as a notepad to take notes on any key details she'd want to circle back on later.

Scarlett sighed it seemed being nice was not a option just yet. "You should get used to your attire it will be your usual style of dress while your here." She stood up standing over Max. Scarlett forcibly turned Max on his back.

Using belts under the chaise lounge with some effort she straightened him out and restrained him to laying flat on his back facing the mirror. "I'll give you 2 minutes, look at yourself and accept that going forward this is your new normal. Until you graduate this program or are sent back to prison this is your new normal. After 2 minutes I expect you to answer me and explain what you did and how your choices led you here today." Scarlett sat down and waited.

Scarlett saw Max was set on disobeying her.  One thing she would make sure he learned today is she was to be obeyed at all times. "It seems we have a misunderstanding. Your under the impression you have choices." Scarlett raised Max's dress and rolled the tights and panties down after  she unstrapped him.

"Its alright I will help you learn the truth. You see you have lost the privilege of having a choice and until I say otherwise all your choices are mine to make you naughty little girl."

She pulled him over her lap and began spanking his bare bottom" When *swat* I *swat* tell you *swat**swat* to *swat* do *swat* something *swat* your only response*swat* should be*swat* Yes *swat* Ma'am *swat*. "

Scarlett looked down at him. "Do I make myself clear little one?  Or do we need to continue this lesson?"

When Max was unlocked he first tired to run, but it was to late as he was taken over the woman's lap again and soon he was spanked on her very, vary sore bottom. As he was spanked he cried like a little girl tears and snot running down his face, by the time  the spanking was done he was a sobbing and shivering mess. "W-Why hic are you d-d-do sob this to me I-I am not a little girl I am not waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Max in a desperate attempt to stop crying and calm down he put his thumb in his mouth and started to suck it not caring how babish he looked.

Scarlett shook her head. "Your wrong you are a little girl. A little sissy girl to be correct. Why else would your dolly be put locked away? Why are you over my lap sucking your thumb? Because your just a silly little girl that hung out with naughty boys getting into trouble. Now are you ready to be a good girl and do what I say? Or do I need to introduce you to Mr. Red?"

Max sucked his thumb trying desperately need to calm down but as Scarlett kept talking Max just kept getting more upset and fidgety, when she was done taking and saying something about mr red, Max give one last time to hold on to his manhood, he then took his thumb out and said, "I am not a l-little hic girl o-o-sniff-or a sissy I-I am a man a-a big strong man." 

Scarlett sighed she had given him a chance. "It seems we still have a misunderstanding. Don't worry sweetie Mr. Red clears all misunderstandings for sissy girls. " She reached down beside her picking up a solid oak round paddle. "I'm just gonna let Mr.Red do the talking you let me know when you understand." Scarlett raised the paddle and brought it down swiftly on Max's bare buttocks. Over and over she spanked his bottom watching it go from slightly pink to pink to a dark shade of pink getting closer to red with every spank. 

When Max saw the paddle he immediately starts to freak out as he desperately tried to get off Scarlett's lap, yelling she can't do this, but soon he yelled out when his sore bottom first meet Mr. Red spending a fresh wave of pain and soon he was a crying, screaming mess and soon when his bottom was red he said. "Stop stop waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pwease I do it I will waaaaaaaaaaaa do it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa., make it stop make it stop waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

• 4 weeks later...

Scarlett delivered 4 more swift spanks with the paddle before she stopped. She let the paddle rest on the crying sissies red cheeks. "Now then when I let you up are you going to be a good little sissy and do as your told or does your bottom and Mr. Red need to continue this conversation? I will not hesitate to discipline you when needed. You'll do well to learn who is in charge here." Scarlett waited for the crying sissy to say she understood before she left her off her lap to lay back on the lounge. 

Max was a crying sobbing mess after the spanking was over, he didn't know what was worse the fire he felt on his bottom or the absolute humiliation of getting a spanking in a dress no less, "N-No more pwease waaaaaaaaaaaa n-no more I-I want my daddy I-I want my mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Max cried out which is odd because it's father always said he had to be a man and had to be tough he also never really knew his mother either so why did he cry for them.