LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Max to Mally. Private with Nappy_Queen

Max was on a train heading to live with an older woman. Max was 17, black haired, small in size and frame, feminine looking much to the young man's disappointment and ridicule of his peers. He wore a black leather jacket that was a bit to big on him, a white T-shirt and blue jeans.

Max despite being young and small had already had a laundry list of crimes, he got into illegal drag races, robbery, destruction of property, breaking and entering, theft and fighting.

To be fair to Max he was always ways trying to please his dumbass greaser friends and show them that he was just as manly and as tough as them.

He had always followed them, for one reason or another one to not get bullied, two looking popular and tough being with them. And three he always thought they were the epitome of Manliness and desperately wanted to be like them.

He had always done what they asked him to whether it was stealing beer or helping them commit various crimes, I guess that's how he ended up on this bus leaving everything behind.

It all started when his friends we're going to rough up some other gang who were moving in on their turf, it was just supposed to be simple thing just scary the shit out of them, rough them up a bit and tell them to watch their step, but  everything just went out of control and turned into a full-out gang war, when it ended a lot of stuff was destroyed and people dead, some of them gang members at least four were innocent bystanders.

When things got out of control Max hid in a bathroom of a soda shop, which was ironic  had Max not have pissed himself when Skeeter got his brains blown out, he would have used it. When the fight was over, people were either taken to jail, taken to the hospital or to the morgue.

Max was one of the lucky ones to just go to jail, he was still in deep trouble even though he said that he didn't do anything and that he hid the moment shit hit the fan, but he was still there and was going to be charged and punished like everyone else.

By all accounts he should have been put in jail with the others but due to his young age, his looks, his size and the fact that he made a deal with the police the judge took pity on him and basically sent him to live with someone in some Podunk town he never heard of far away, to stay with some family friend of the judge till Max had not just graduated from school, but until he could be trusted to not cause trouble.

It took him five days on the train to get to an old looking train station, Max did think about just running to another state, but the judge told him if he didn't show up at a Miss Scarlet’s house, the police would hunt him down and throw him in jail with all his old gang members he testified against.

When he got off the train he looked around, the station was old it had to be something from the 1800 plus it was surrounded by a Forest. When Max saw that no one was here for him he sat on an old bench and waited to be picked up, he took out his straight razor comb and ran it through his hair wondering if such a little speck in the world even had a drugstore where he could pick up some hair dye, Max didn't want his black hair to fade back to its natural bright blond color.

Scarlett Hensen was a 36 year old single woman. She had moved to this distant country town about 12 years ago. She had spent her early years of her career working in rehab homes. The work had been hard but rewarding though she always felt she could do more. It was her need to do more by her own rules that drove her to starting her small correctional program through the court system.

She took wayward individuals from 16 up and they went through her program anywhere from 2 to 6 years becoming productive citizens. She had a 100% success rate though very few new the regimen of her program. In fact she only took wards from certain judges who understood the functionality of her program. When her old friend called her about a new ward she was delighted to accept.  She had one individual just end graduate the program and was looking forward to a new ward. 

Scarlett had instructed the judge to send her new ward with nothing as he would be psyched with all he needed.  She had reviewed his file and knew she had a written cut out for her.  She looked at the time and saw she was running a bit behind having just finished prepping his room.  

It's a quick 12 minute drive from her home to the train station.  Scarlett got out her car and saw her new ward. Yes he would definitely try to give her trouble. She stood 5'11" and wore a simple blue midi length dress with black 4 inch heels making her stand at 6'3". Her dark hair was pulled up in a bun wearing light makeup.

Scarlett walked up to Max with a gentle smiled hoping to start things off pleasantly. "Well Hello, you must be Max I am Scarlett your new caretaker. You can refer to me as Ms. Scarlett or Ms. Hensen. I hope you weren't waiting long.  I'm sure your hungry lasts get you back home and give you a good meal."

Max stat on a bench waiting for his new Guardian to come pick him up, all of the wild he debated on take your chances at just hitchhiking out of the state maybe go to Canada. But the thought of being caught and being sent to prison who are the old gang was asked me to think otherwise.

He pulled out a toothpick and put it in his mouth to just chew on it a bit as he waited, very soon he was startled when someone called his name he looked up and there was a woman a very tall woman, very strong and nice looking woman. Max did feel a bit nervous but he spat his toothpick out on the ground and just looked at her up and down before saying, "Yeah sure, name is Max let's go." 

He went to the woman's car, got in the front seat and looked in one of the rear-view mirrors and started to comb his hair with a straight razor comb. When his new caretaker got in the car and they were heading out Max wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying, he was only focused on the outside of the window when they got into town, Max saw some girls who looked like they were in their Sunday Best. But Max found it odd that practically all their skirts were extremely short, hell if they bent down Max could probably see their panties.

"Maybe this won't be so bad." Max thought if he could play his cards right and put on the tough-guy act with his black Jacket and slick dyed black hair he may finally be able to get laid.

Scarlett was taken aback by Max attitude.  It seemed this one would give her some trouble still nothing she couldn't handle. Scarlett got into the car and started driving through town. "So long as you follow the rules I should think not. You may find you quite like living here." The town was small with a pharmacy, grocery store, two clothing stores, post office and clinic. Scarlett's home was just at the edge of town surrounded by tall trees in the midst of the forest.

"I know you are used to a certain lifestyle but that lifestyle is what brought you here. My rules are straightforward and so long as you follow them we'll get along. Monday we'll go and enroll you into school. You can have the weekend to learn the rules and get acquainted with your new home. I will tell you now though I only permit 2 offenses against my house rules. A 3rd offense will result in me calling the judge to have you collected and taken back to jail."

The took a dirt path into the forest and soon her home came into view a large teal colored Victorian home. She had gotten the home for a steal and having such a big home alloted her the opportunity to run her business with plenty of rooms each with a specific purpose of her behavior correction program.  

Scarlett parked in front of the house and got out. "As you were told all your necessities will be provided including your clothing.  I'll show you to the bathroom and you can shower and I'll provide you with your new attire." Scarlett led the way into her home going down a hall on the first floor she opened a door at the start of the hall. "Everything you need is in there already. I collect your clothes once I hear the shower running. Be sure to scrub head to toe cleanliness is of the utmost importance."

When they finally got to the house Max got out the car and took a look at his surroundings, it wasn't bad it was actually pretty nice the house was big, better than the hole he once called home, with plenty of trees and flowers. The Victorian house was colored pink with baby blue roof, the house was incredibly girly outside even though it was nice, the thought of living in such a place made Max blush. 

When he got into the house it smelled of lavender and vanilla, Max asked which way was the bathroom so he could get a bath after being told he walked upstairs found the bathroom and went in. Max turned on the light and looked around, the bathroom was spacious with a cloth footed bathtub big enough for two people. The wells were a floral pattern. It looked like a regular bathroom but something caught Max's eyes there next to the toilet was what looked like a training potty but only bigger. 

"What the fuck?" It looked like it was made of wood and it was the color pink Max gave it the once over it was extremely odd it was big enough for him to sit on, it even had a tray to keep someone from getting out of it. Max couldn't fathom why someone would have something like this but he decide to put it out of his mind for now as he turned on the water to the tub got undressed and was taking a shower.

Scarlett waited until she heard the water running she came in and collected all of Max's clothes including the leather jacket. She put his clothes in her office and gathered him clean clothes.  A pair of white panties, white and grey ankle socks, baby blue cotton shorts a white t-shirt and a pair of blue slippers.

Laying the clothes on the shelf above the toilet with a white towel she called out. " When your dressed come down to the kitchen for lunch and then we'll discuss the house rules." Scarlett went downstairs and went to the kitchen wear she started to put together lunch for them both. 

When Max got into tub, he pulled the curtain over and instantly start relax letting the nice warm water soak into his body, he picked up the soap bar which was pink and in the shape of a heart. Max rolled his eyes even the soap was girly, but he didn't really let out a complaint as he soon started to scrub his body. After a bit of time he was soon cleaned after his long drive over here, he got out of the tub drain the water and pick up the white towel and started dry himself after he was dry. 

He picked up a pink deodorant bottle opened it and took a smell of it, it smelled of flowers. Max rolled his eyes and grumble before putting the deodorant on himself.  Then got the clothes, what he saw shocked him he held up the underwear, and saw it wasn't man's underwear, it was White Silk Panties, white and grey ankle socks and baby blue cotton shorts. 

This stuff was made for a girl, this had to be some sort of joke Max did have a bit of a feminine body, but he was a boy. Open the bathroom door and called out when he didn't get a response he tried again and again no response. Max didn't really know what to do he saw about wrapping a towel around himself and hang downstairs but he didn't like the idea of walking around naked in a stranger's home but the idea of wearing such feminine clothing made him squirm uncomfortably.

After a good 10 minutes Max decide to just put on the pants and top and go commando, it was still humiliating having to wear the baby blue cotton shorts and the shirt but he put them on and getting pair of blue slippers and not putting on the socks, before covering himself with a towel and walking down stairs to the dinning room. "Um Ms. Scarlett, I think there's been some sort of mistake I'm not a girl."

Scarlett had made grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. When she saw Max come into the kitchen she could tell he wasn't wearing his panties by the way the shorts hugged his little soldier. " There's no mistake I provided you with your attire for today. I expect children in my home to wear what I provide them. Mind your manners and go back upstairs and finish getting dressed so we can have lunch." She did not raise her voice but her tone said it all she would not deal with any nonsense from him about his clothes. Scarlett could see they would have to go over the rules in great detail. Not even an hour and he was fussing about his clothes and she had even let him wear blue a color she didn't keep much of.

Max jaw dropped when Miss Scarlett said she actually expected him to wear girls panties. "I-I am not wearing panties I-I am a grown man, not a sissy." Max said his face blushing profusely at the mere thought of actually wearing women's undergarments. When Scarlett looked at him Max just crossed his arms and refused to move these clothes he was wearing was a humiliating enough he was not going to be made to wear any panties like a girl.

Scarlett was not one for repeating herself and Max would learn just that. She took the small boy by the arm and delivered 5 swift and firm smacks to his bottom. "You are many things a troublemaker, immature,  a delinquent what you are not is a man. I don't make a habit of repeating myself now you can either show me your capable of dressing yourself or I will do it for you." Scarlett let his arm go and pointed upstairs. She expected he was used to acting out without any repercussions. Max would learn every action whether good or bad would be met with an equal reaction. She waited to see what he decided. 

When miss Scarlett grabbed Max's arm, Max could not help but let out a Yelp of surprise and then a Yelp of pain when his little bottom with hit five times, much to his shock. The moment his arm was let go of Max immediately put his hands to his bottom and rub it. "What the fuck is wrong with you, you crazy bitch y-you can do that I am all most an adult I am told old for spankings a-and I am not wearing fucking panties like a sissy." 

Scarlett looked at Max. It seemed he wanted things to be the hard way. " I won't be spoken to in such a manner by a child in my care. While you are in my house you will live by the rules set in this house. Children who misbehave get spankings and you'll get as many as you earn." Rather than wait for a response she easily picked up the small boy taking him upstairs to the bathroom.  Without hesitation Scarlett pulled off the shorts and stood Max before her, his lower half completely naked.  Scarlett picked up the white son panties and held them open. This is your last chance please step into your panties. If you choose not to you will lose the privilege of wearing panties." What Scarlett didn't say was that if he lost panty privileges he would be put into pull ups.

Max let out a Yelp of shock when he was picked up and carried upstairs after being told he would get as many spankings as it took. But what was even more upsetting was when miss Scarlett pulled the baby blue pants off Max yelped again as he was left half naked his penis in full view of the strange woman as well as his blond pubic hairs that certainly didn't match his dyed black hair. When Miss Scarlett held opened the white panties and told Max to get in them something happened, maybe it was the fact that Miss Scarlet had easily strip Max of his pants, maybe was standing half-naked in front of her or even worse the idea of wearing panties.

Max discovered that is penis was getting hard which made him snap out of his disbelieving stance and cover himself, crossing his legs and holding/hiding his penis looking like he had to use the bathroom.

Scarlett chuckled seeing his little penis was getting hard. "I suppose your right there is a mix up. It's obvious to me your not big enough for your panties yet." Putting the panties aside she opened the cabinet under the sink and took out a white pull up with pink and yellow flowers. Rather than argue with Max she sat him on the toilet sliding his legs in the pull up and shorts before standing him up and pulling them up. "Now then do you need my assistance with your socks as well or are you big enough to put them on yourself? Lunch time is almost over and the longer it takes to get dressed the less time you have to eat." Scarlett stood waiting for Max to put on his socks and slippers so they could return to the kitchen for lunch.

Max's face went red with embarrassment as Miss Scarlet made a comment about his penis, when she put panties away Max was relieved but then his relief turn the horror when she took out a pair of pull up from the cabinet, and before he could say anything pull up and shorts were put on him and pulled up fest making him yelp. Max immediately yanked off the humiliating Pull-Ups. "Y-You can do this -I-I am not wearing fucking pull ups like a baby y-you bitch, I'm a grown man and nearly an adult I demand you treat me with respect." Max said as he puffed out his chest and try to look at intimidating and manly as he could.

Scarlett had enough. She wouldn't take away his pull ups as he didn't know the rules yet but he would be disciplined. Sitting on the toilet she pulled him over her knees.  " You will not talk to me in such a manner and you will wear and appreciate what is provided for you." She started spanking his bottom alternating cheeks. "Children do not curse in my home.  Children do not take off their underwear except to potty." She spanked his bottom for a good 5 minutes turning it a nice rosy red. Not letting him up her hand resting on his bare bottom Scarlett spoke. " When I let you up you will pull your under garments and shorts back on.  You will put on your socks and slippers. And you will mind your manners to sit down to lunch am I clear?" Scarlett waited for his response before letting him up. 

When Max was pulled over Miss Scarlett, he fought had to get up even when his first proper spanking started, at first Max let out around of swears and kicks as he tried to get free, he even tried to cover his bottom with his hands only for his arms to be pinned to his back he soon found he was utterly helpless as his bottom was repeatedly hit.

Max tried not to cry, tried to hold onto his dignity and Manliness, but the repeated slaps to his bottom and the way he was being held stripped him of that as he and soon started crying like a child, soon his cursing soon turned into begging and pleading. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop stop waaaaaaaaaaaaa n-no more please stop waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

When at last the spanking had stopped Max felt like his bottom was on fire, when Miss Scarlett laid down the law Max could only beg, "P-P-P-hic-Please Miss Scarlett sob I-I don't waaaaaa w-w-sob-pull ups please g-give me another chance I-I-hic-I will wear the sob p-p-panties waaaaaaaaaaaaa." 

Scarlett shook her head it seemed her young charge still didn't understand. She administered 5 more spanks to each cheek. "That not an option you lost the privilege of wearing panties. Now you will have to earn them back. Once more when I let you up what are you going to do?"

Scarlett thought about it.  Max had only just arrived and had yet to learn the house rules.  She sighed. "I don't make a habit of giving second chances. Stand up get your panties on and get dressed completely. Anymore of this naughty behavior and you'll go to your room until dinner." She let this crying boy up and watched him to see if he would comply as directed. 

Max was relieved not only being taken off Miss Scarlet lap, but with allowed to at least wear something that wasn't meant for babies. Max was soon given the White Silk Panties, he hesitated only for a second before slowly slipping them on and coving his bonner, it was difficult at first do to his penis sticking out a little bit from the top of the panties but he pushed it down, unfortunately his bonner was visible in the white panties poking in the fabric and what was worse was the silky soft this was definitely not helping. 

He sniffled and sobbed as he pulled on the baby blue cotton shorts, before putting on the knee-high socks on and only bringing them up to his ankles, after that he then put his feet in the blue slippers.

Scarlett sighed but pulled his socks up properly. "There now we can have lunch. There's about ten minutes left of lunch time. " She led Max back downstairs and had him have a seat she gave him half a grilled cheese sandwich and a small bowl of tomato soup. She sat down across from him. "Eat your food and I expect to see your manners.  Sloppy eaters wear bibs. Now then enjoy your lunch and then we'll go over the house rules sweetheart. "

Max flinched when he saw Miss Scarlet get up from the toilet and go to him thinking he was about to get another spanking, but was relieved when she just pulled up his socks to his knees. He was then led back downstairs to the dinning room, Max walked a bit slower squirmed as he felt the tip of his penis rubbing the soft fabric of the panties, making him excited. After getting down to the dinning room he had to sit on the hard wooden chair.

Max he squirmed and fidgeted uncomfortably lightly sobbing from the pain in his bottom, he was then told to eat but also warned that if he was a sloppy eater he would have to wear a bib. Max never really big on manners and was always a bit of a Messy eater, still he tried to at least eat properly, he was able to get the sandwitch down relatively well, but he still got a little bit dirty and he couldn't help but take a bit bigger bites then it was appropriate, but when he got to the soup, will with the spanking he just received, his boner rubbing against the panties and his sniffling he spilled some soup on his T-shirt. All this was in full View Miss Scarlett who was no doubt taking notes on his table manners.

Scarlett said nothing watching a Max ate and spilled red soup staining his white shirt. She had noticed his little boner in his panties. She was certain he would require a firm hand to start as he struggled to be a tough man when it was obvious he wasn't.  He was only halfway done with the soup when lunch ended. Scarlett took the bowl as well as the plate his sandwich was on putting them in the sink.  "Lunch ends promptly at 1:00 PM. It's time you learn the rules."

Scarlett produced paper and pen giving them to Max. "You'll learn the rules better writing them yourself.  To start all your necessities will be provided for you clothing,food, and shelter anything else is extra and must be earned.  If you don't take care or refuse to is the things provided to you you will lose the privilege to have said items. Breakfast is at 7 AM every morning and end at 7:30. Lunch is served at 12:30 on weekends and ends at 1:00. Dinner is at 6:30 and ends at 7. From 1 to 3 pm is your quiet time in your bedroom during weekend. During the week you will use this time to tend to your studies.  You will attend classes at the local school from 8 AM to 12:30 PM."

She looked to make sure he was writing.  "You will attend all your classes tardiness or  unexcused absence will be met with discipline. In addition to school you will take anger management and behavioral therapy. You will bathe every night after dinner and every morning before breakfast.  Bedtime is 8 PM and not a minute later. Television time is earned by doing chores, task and good behavior. Your room will be checked daily for contraband.  If any forms of contraband are found you will be disciplined accordingly whether it's spanking or loss of a privilege. You will treat yourself and those around you with proper respect I do not tolerate cursing in this house. Lastly there is no self pleasuring.  Your here to be reformed to be a decent member of the community not tug on your little soldier. Do you have any questions? "

When the food was taken Max just wanted to go lie down and sleep, when he was given a paper and told to write down all the rules he would have to follow he did without question but he still couldn't hide the fact that he was shocked when he heard them, especially the last one. "B-But miss Scarlett, some of these rules sounds ridiculous you almost treating me like a little kid and why can't I Touch Myself, what am I going to do if I'm well if I'm stiff?" Max's face went red having just said that, he also wondered being put on such a tight leash how was he going to have any fun.