LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alex from "The Killing of Two Lovers"

Footiecrinkle

Hi all,

Anyone seen "The Killing of Two Lovers", an indie film from a few years ago? It's a dark and serious, but good movie from what I've seen. Anyway, one of the kids, Alex, wears a rainbow unicorn onesie everywhere, outside, to the park, to the store, even to school.

I don't have the streaming service that the film is on anymore so I can't watch it fully. I've only seen parts. Does anyone know, is it ever brought up in the film why he does this? Is he rebelling because his parents are divorced? Is he the class clown and likes to get a reaction, seeing as he's a jokester character? Does he just want to? I'm curious.

I've found myself absolutely fixated on this for a while. I'm so jealous. I want what he has. The onesie in public, sure, but also the confidence to be himself. As I talked about in an earlier post. I'm taking that confidence this year and being more daring and more me in my fashion for 2022 and beyond. So in that way, Alex is one of my spirit animals for this particular journey in my life. Lol.

I do also want to find an excuse to go "full Alex" and wear one of my animal onesies around. I'll have to find some excuse. Maybe around April 1st, or just tell people I lost a bet, or just say I felt like it, lol. I'm dipping my toe in with a hoodie-style everyday onesie, though, although it hasn't arrived yet as of this posting.

Cheers.

• 6 months later...

I understand you very well. I also love every kind of one piece clothing especially footies. I always wonted to have courage to wear onesie public. In Poland onesie is considered pajamas. I have two, they look like tracksuit nevertheless, there was a question of what kind of sleepers this was from my friend.