LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Short Story collection

This is going to be fun! I have gotten tons of ideas for this short story collection and am so excited to be writing and adding stories all weekend. If you are liking this collection and want to see tons more of my writing, consider joining my Patreon. For only $10, you get access to tons and tons of DIaper Girl, DIaper Boy, Mommy, and Daddy stories! If you are interested, click the link below and sink into your fantasies today :)

Patreon.com/ThatDaddyFellow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White Out

“Princess, wake up! You have to see this” Shelly told the 20 year old sleeping in front of her as she lightly shook her shoulders to wake her quicker. 

“Uh…Why?” Katie whined, looking up at her partner with her eyes barely open and her hair shooting in every possible direction. 

“I want to surprise you, just hurry up and come with me!” Figuring this would help her girlfriend wake up, the woman Katie affectionately called mama pulled the covers off the tired girl. Being a mommy to this special woman for the past 2 years, the first thing she noticed was the soggy diaper bulging between her baby girl’s legs. Normally, a diaper change would be well overdue, but that could wait today. She needed her little one to hurry. 

“Hey!” Katie moaned, trying in vain to grab the warm blanket that was well out of her reach. Knowing that her girlfriend and caregiver was going to keep bothering her until she went with her, the well padded college student swung her feet over the side of the bed. 

Shelly didn’t even take in the adorable sight of her baby girl widen her legs when she stood up to accommodate the swollen plastic backed diaper swaying between her legs. Instead, she took her lover’s hand and pulled her out of the bedroom and down the hall. The slight crinkle of Katie behind her made Shelly chuckle once they finally got to the living room. “Look!” was all she had to say, watching her little one’s head turn to follow her pointing finger. 

The diapered woman’s jaw almost hit the floor when she saw what had her girlfriend so excited. White flakes of show floated past their window at a rapid rate before piling on the ground below. It was an absolutely beautiful sight to behold and had ideas dancing through the little’s head immediately. Making snowpeople, sledding, creating snow forts, snowball fights, and that was just the tip of the iceberg. She was so enamored with the flakes falling the she didn’t even notice Shelly plant a kiss on her cheek. 

“Baby girl, we can go outside and play later today, but Mama wants to have some cuddle time before we go. Plus, someone’s Huggies look like they are one drop of pee pee away from leaking. I brought all your things out here so we can change you and you can get super duper comfy! Now, why don’t you lay down here?” the woman Katie called her caregiver pointed to the changing mat on the floor, but still within viewing distance of the snow. 

With Katie preoccupied by the snow falling out their window, she was taped up in a diaper and 2 stuffers in record time. She did, however, break out of her snow induced trace for one moment when mama told her it was time for “dipey snow” AKA baby powder. While her mommy did love seeing the little princess in just her white padding most of the time, a pair of flannel footed pajamas were quickly pulled up the baby girl’s frame with a paci clipped to the neck. To finish off the outfit, a sippy cup full of hot chocolate was handed to the slowly regressing woman. 

“Tank ou mama” the 20 year old babbled right before sucking on the straw sticking out of the toddler cup.

“Of course Katie, anything for my baby girl” Shelly cooed back, showering the padded princess with kisses that produced giggles around the straw. “Now, how about we go sit on the couch and get comfy while the pretty snow falls?”

Without a response, Katie stood up and started making her way to the couch, the bulky padding between her legs gave her a very noticeable waddle. With mama’s hand in her right hand and her yummy sippy cup, covered with unicorns, in the other, the Lit major was in absolute heaven. 

As the couple sat down and snuggled into each other, they couldn’t believe how perfect this moment was. Shelly started patting the thickly padded bottom of her baby girl and whispered in her ear “mama loves you so much baby girl”.

Katie pulled the straw from her mouth just long enough to respond “forever and ever mama”.

• Like 3

Yup…THAT Aisle

Taking a deep breath, Cameron crossed the threshold that turned his cheeks red and made him walk a little slower than normal. Normally, when this particular spot was visited by the 23 year old, he was on his own and able to take things on his own. However, with both his mommy and daddy walking right behind him, he had no choice but to go at their speed. 

“Why did you make me come with you?” Cam asked, pulling at the hem of his shirt for what felt like the 100th time since they entered the store. His caregivers didn’t dress him in things that did an amazing job of keeping the thick diaper of his under wraps. Sporting a pair of baby blue shorts and a white tshirt combined with the tube socks pulled up his legs gave off toddler vibes. That is not even mentioning the fact that his shirt was just short enough so that, if he did anything other than walk with his arms at his sides, the ever present danger of the waistband of his padding showing. 

“Because buddy” daddy responded “You are all out of dipeys and we can’t just leave you at home by yourself while we pick up some.” As if to confirm the daddy and baby boy relationship they had, he ruffled the diapered man’s hair with a chuckle. 

“Plus, we can never have enough time with our little man” mommy chimed in with that classic mommy voice that went an octave too high for Cameron’s liking. 

Cam could have argued, but he knew it wouldn't have accomplished anything but a sore bottom when he got home. Plus, as much as he hated to admit it, he did need some new diapers. The one taped around his waist currently got pretty soggy on the care ride over. 

Speaking of diapers, the little mommy and daddy called baby boy found himself in the palace of Pampers. While his caregivers compared brands, absorbency levels, and prices, Cameron could only focus on the colorful packages and the models on them. He didn’t know how, but instead of babies on the packages, the models on these packs of padding were all in their early 20s. The value box of Fluffy brand diapers had a baby girl not much younger than him waddling towards her mommy, who had her arms out and a massive smile as she looked like she was watching her little one take her first steps. The seemingly 25 year old on the Clouds diaper bag next to that was on his back with his feet in the air as he shook a rattle, his padded bottom on full display. 

“Look sweetie, they look just like you and Sarah during playdates” mommy scared Cam a little as she shoved the package of Waddles in his face. The photo on the front of this packaging was both a baby girl and boy as they laid on their tummies coloring, a mommy behind them reaching a hand to both their diapered crotches to get a quick check. 

“Speaking of which” both mommy and daddy said in unison as they quickly yanked Cameron’s shorts down to his ankles to check his diapers. The drooping crotch of his padding gave away the status of his diaper immediately. “My my, someone has quite a droopy dipey!” was all Cameron heard as he tried to disappear from this embarrassing moment. 

“How about I go change him while you go grab the rest of the groceries?” daddy said as he yanked his baby boy’s shorts back up and took the fresh bag of diapers. “Come on slugger, let’s go get you all dry and clean!”

Cameron took his daddy’s hand and waddled towards the bathroom, a small smile on his face as he awaited a dry bottom. 

• Like 2
On 1/28/2022 at 1:13 PM, ThatDaddyFellow said:

This is going to be fun! I have gotten tons of ideas for this short story collection and am so excited to be writing and adding stories all weekend. If you are liking this collection and want to see tons more of my writing, consider joining my Patreon. For only $10, you get access to tons and tons of DIaper Girl, DIaper Boy, Mommy, and Daddy stories! If you are interested, click the link below and sink into your fantasies today :)

Patreon.com/ThatDaddyFellow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White Out

“Princess, wake up! You have to see this” Shelly told the 20 year old sleeping in front of her as she lightly shook her shoulders to wake her quicker. 

“Uh…Why?” Katie whined, looking up at her partner with her eyes barely open and her hair shooting in every possible direction. 

“I want to surprise you, just hurry up and come with me!” Figuring this would help her girlfriend wake up, the woman Katie affectionately called mama pulled the covers off the tired girl. Being a mommy to this special woman for the past 2 years, the first thing she noticed was the soggy diaper bulging between her baby girl’s legs. Normally, a diaper change would be well overdue, but that could wait today. She needed her little one to hurry. 

“Hey!” Katie moaned, trying in vain to grab the warm blanket that was well out of her reach. Knowing that her girlfriend and caregiver was going to keep bothering her until she went with her, the well padded college student swung her feet over the side of the bed. 

Shelly didn’t even take in the adorable sight of her baby girl widen her legs when she stood up to accommodate the swollen plastic backed diaper swaying between her legs. Instead, she took her lover’s hand and pulled her out of the bedroom and down the hall. The slight crinkle of Katie behind her made Shelly chuckle once they finally got to the living room. “Look!” was all she had to say, watching her little one’s head turn to follow her pointing finger. 

The diapered woman’s jaw almost hit the floor when she saw what had her girlfriend so excited. White flakes of show floated past their window at a rapid rate before piling on the ground below. It was an absolutely beautiful sight to behold and had ideas dancing through the little’s head immediately. Making snowpeople, sledding, creating snow forts, snowball fights, and that was just the tip of the iceberg. She was so enamored with the flakes falling the she didn’t even notice Shelly plant a kiss on her cheek. 

“Baby girl, we can go outside and play later today, but Mama wants to have some cuddle time before we go. Plus, someone’s Huggies look like they are one drop of pee pee away from leaking. I brought all your things out here so we can change you and you can get super duper comfy! Now, why don’t you lay down here?” the woman Katie called her caregiver pointed to the changing mat on the floor, but still within viewing distance of the snow. 

With Katie preoccupied by the snow falling out their window, she was taped up in a diaper and 2 stuffers in record time. She did, however, break out of her snow induced trace for one moment when mama told her it was time for “dipey snow” AKA baby powder. While her mommy did love seeing the little princess in just her white padding most of the time, a pair of flannel footed pajamas were quickly pulled up the baby girl’s frame with a paci clipped to the neck. To finish off the outfit, a sippy cup full of hot chocolate was handed to the slowly regressing woman. 

“Tank ou mama” the 20 year old babbled right before sucking on the straw sticking out of the toddler cup.

“Of course Katie, anything for my baby girl” Shelly cooed back, showering the padded princess with kisses that produced giggles around the straw. “Now, how about we go sit on the couch and get comfy while the pretty snow falls?”

Without a response, Katie stood up and started making her way to the couch, the bulky padding between her legs gave her a very noticeable waddle. With mama’s hand in her right hand and her yummy sippy cup, covered with unicorns, in the other, the Lit major was in absolute heaven. 

As the couple sat down and snuggled into each other, they couldn’t believe how perfect this moment was. Shelly started patting the thickly padded bottom of her baby girl and whispered in her ear “mama loves you so much baby girl”.

Katie pulled the straw from her mouth just long enough to respond “forever and ever mama”.

I’m so jealous. 

Trying her best

Squirming in her highchair was the only source of movement Susie has had in the last half hour. In front of the wiggly baby girl sat 3 adult sized baby bottles that were completely empty as well as 2 filled with apple juice. Completing the look that her mommy chose for her this morning of “Total Baby” was one of her nite nite diapers with 2 stuffers…and that was it if you don’t count the bloated tummy Susie had. 

As if on cue, Susie’s mommy made her way into the kitchen, her footsteps echoing on the wood floor. “I see someone finished one more baba since Mommy came in to check on you last time” she cooed as she ran her fingers along one of the empty glass bottles. “Only 2 more and then you are allowed to go potty. Speaking of which, I hope someone didn’t break the rules and make their Pampers all pee pee wet before mommy said so.”

Once the sentence ended, Susie watched her mommy’s hand disappear until the pastel pink highchair tray. Seconds later, the feeling of her partner’s nails dancing along her inner thigh made him just a bit. Her mommy’s pointer finger than found it’s way inside the leak guard of her bulky diaper. The wiggling of the finger inside Susie’s diaper made her giggle before it was quickly removed and reappeared after a couple pats on her padded crotch. 

“You are being such a good girl for mommy and keeping your dipey nice and dry! Now, before you start working on baba number 4, tell me why you need to drink so much juice” the 30 year old told the 19 year old strapped into the baby seat in a no nonsense tone. 

“Because...because…” Susie tried to stall or change the subject, but once she looked into her mommy’s eyes, she knew there was no way that was happening. “I took my dipey off last night and when pee pee in my crib.” Once the sentence exited her mouth, all the baby girl strapped into the high chair could do was hang her head in shame. 

“That’s right princess. Mommy knows that babies make mistakes, but I just need to remind you that you need to use your diapers. Now, mama has to go wash your bed sheets, but I want at least one baba gone when I come back” she told her little one as she walked out of view of her baby girl. “Remember: if I come back to find a squishy dipey, you aren’t getting changed until you make it stinky” mommy called out to remind her little of her possible punishment. 

A shiver went down Susie’s spine. She HATED messy diapers so much! The only time she made poopy diapers was when she was punished and they made her skin crawl. 

With the horror movie of having to squat down and fill her diaper played in her head, it was quickly interrupted by a ping in her bladder. Susie had to go and badly! Her strategy was simple: drink the final 2 bottles as fast as she possibly could and run as fast as her diaper would allow her to the potty. 

The suckling of the nipple might as well have been in slow motion with how quickly the baby girl drank down her bottles. Once the last drop of apple juice was drunk from the last bottle, it felt like Susie’s eyes were floating in an apple juice filled skull. 

“Mommy! I’m done!” she screamed out while pulling on the straps holding her into the infantile chair. She was going to burst any second!

The woman Susie called mommy sprinted from the laundry room into the kitchen and set her princess free with the speedy hands of an experienced caregiver. “Hurry to the potty baby!” she called to the girl who was way ahead of her, the thick diaper causing a waddle that brought a smile to her face. 

She was going to make it! Susie was actually gonna get to the potty. When her hand wrapped itself around the doorknob, her bladder had other plans. A tear fell from the thickly diapered girl’s eye as she felt the padding taped around her waist grow warm. The flood gates had opened and nothing was going to stop them. 

For what felt like 5 minutes, Susie soaked every square inch of her Pamper. When her body was finally done emptying itself, her teary eyes looked down at the diaper sagging dangerously low on her hip. She was then a bit shocked when she saw her caregiver’s hand find its way between her legs and give the squishy padding a squeeze. 

“Uh oh! Someone sure soaked her Huggies! It’s ok princess, babies can’t help but use their diapers. Now, why don’t we get some food in your tummy so you can make that dipey all stinky for mommy” Susie’s mommy cooed at her as she took her hand and led her back to the highchair.

• Like 2