LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Kids From Yesterday

With Future Derailed done, I decided to start on this idea that has been bouncing around since my last cyberpunk story. Hope you enjoy! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/01/26/the_kids_from_yesterday-01/

I splashed water on my face trying to wash away last night's party. There was no way I could keep up this pace. No jobs in two weeks. As if on cue, I got an incoming call. Brushing my limp mohawk out of the way, I pressed the little button behind my ear. "What's up?"

"Is that how you always address someone offering you a job, Miss Baxter?"

"Oh shit, Den? You got something for me?"

On the other end of the call, they sighed. "Yes Lynn, I have a job for you. Can't you at least pretend to be professional for five minutes? This is a big one after all."

"Oh! A big gig? And here I was thinking you didn't like me and my unprofessional ass." I couldn't help but laugh as I started getting dressed.

"Oh Lynn, honey you know I've got nothing but love for you. Even still, I wouldn't be offering this to you if you hadn't been requested by name. Looks like you've got at least one fan out there, one with Eddies to boot." They sounded impressed.

"Well at least someone loves me. This secret admirer got a name?" 

"All it has is CT, which is kind of odd, girl, but I don't think you can afford to turn this one down."

"Oh no? And why not?" I was intrigued. 

"Haven't had a job come through with this many zeros in a while."

"What, like a grand?"

"Try ten."

"Ten thousand eddies? What do they want me to do, take out some president of a corporation or some shit?" 

"That's just it, it's nothing that big. Just a missing person gig. Some rich girl was taken and they want you to get her back."

"So this CT… they’re parents?" 

"No, parents and anyone else is gone. Left her well enough off. Seems someone cares enough to see her come home safe though." Den sounded curious. I heard shuffling and clicks. "I can't find anyone who would fit the bill, but Eddie's are there. Could be dangerous, girl. You going to do it?"

"I mean, at this point I'm too curious to say no. Send me the deets and I'll head out. Keep me in mind in the future! Later Den!" I poked behind my ear and grabbed my stuff. The message popped up as I hit the streets, so I scrolled through as I grabbed a quick lunch. Gods I needed to stop partying like that...

<Edited by @Aliceko_chan over on Twitter!>

• Like 2

I decided to make Monday my new day to post other stories, so here we go!

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/01/31/the_kids_from_yesterday-02/

Looking through the info docs, I couldn't help but feel like I had seen this girl before. I put it off to her being rich, probably having been on some news broadcast at some point. Especially with what she was working on. Turns out her name was Ani Taban and she was the lead programmer for a company that was working on a system to reprogram criminals. Sketchy ish in my opinion, but I could see why someone may want her back. Hell that was a good enough reason to take her too.

There wasn't a ransom yet, but she was only taken a few hours ago, so the kidnappers weren't fully prepared when going in. Good, I can probably slip in and never need to hurt anyone. I was prepared, but if I could get in and out I'd be much happier with this. I took a shot and checked for her location and got a ping. Sloppy to not turn off her locator, amateurs.

Thirty minutes later I was outside an apartment building walking the perimeter. No guards. Probably some street level gang snagged her to try and get rich or famous. This shouldn't be too hard. I made my way through the building, taking the lift up to the floor she was on. Still no guards, at least not until I got to the apartment where they had her. Two lanky guys stood by the door. 

Down the hall I saw a drink machine. Tapping behind my ear, I gave it a scan. One quick hack later and it sparked and started kicking out beers. The guards noticed and after a short exchange I could only assume was something about no one knowing about Ani being here, they both headed down the hall to collect the beer. I darted down the hall, popped the lock easy enough and was in the apartment with the door shut before they even had time to turn around. 

Once in the threshold I braced myself for someone to be just inside, but looking around it seemed like at least the main room was empty. As I made my way through the place it became more and more apparent that these goons didn't know what they were doing. It was just someone's home. I bet one of them had their parents out of town and offered the place up until they had a better idea. Fucking assholes.

I found Ami lying on the bed of a kids room. She was unresponsive, so I gave her a scan. She was alive, but I couldn't tell what was keeping her comatose. Jacking in my vision and fuzzy for a moment, but I saw she had an unidentified chip. Easy enough to fix. I popped it out and as she came too told her to contact her security for a pick up. 

Within minutes they were at the fire escape. I helped her out the window to them, then I chose violence. 

• Like 1

Another Monday, so here I am! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/02/07/the_kids_from_yesterday-03/

The more I thought about it, the angrier I got. What would these skeeze bags have done if the family had come home with Ami still here? Pricks only thought about themselves I bet. So I listened at the door for them to be back on guard. I was about to teach them a lesson they would never forget. With them back on either side of the door, I stepped back, took a big puff off the adrenaline inhaler I kept in my bag and kicked the door out.

The frame splintered as the hinges were forced out. The guy to the right took the door to the face and crumpled out. The flashes of pastel colors obscured my vision again, but not enough to keep me from rushing the other guy and bulldogging him face first into the floor. I could swear I heard a music box as I got back to my feet. I was feeling a little fuzzy headed. Ami's face looking back at me while she climbed out the window came back to me and I realized where I had seen her before. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

<Five years ago, my first big job.>

"So what was it you needed my help with here?" I asked Tracey, the girl who had hired me to help her with a job at this lab. 

"They've been taking people off the streets to test some mind altering crap on them. My kid brother was one of them. He got out, but hasn't been the same since. So we go in and shut them down." I could hear the anger she was trying to hide, but I got it. Shitty Corp brainwashing street kids? I could get behind taking them down. 

It was after hours, so all we had to do was go in like the cleaning crew. Security was pretty relaxed, barely even looked up as we badged in. Tracey handled all the hacking, I was there to watch her back. Within twenty minutes she had completely wiped their system and people were looking out of the doors she unlocked. 

"Okay, now we lead them out?" I was unsure what the plan was until Tracey pulled the molotov out. After that things got a bit more fast paced. 

"Fire!" One of the guys shouted and everyone rushed to the exit. The security was so caught off  guard that they rushed out with everyone else. No use in them getting killed for a paycheck after all. As I followed Tracey away from the chaos I noticed one girl who had seemed out of place. She didn't seem as scared as everyone else, instead she watched us curiously. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck… Ami had been one of them… and she was back at the same ol shit…" I looked at the two unconscious guys I had just taken down. I kind of felt bad, but bringing this sort of thing was still putting their families in danger. Hopefully they learned that lesson if nothing else.

I stumbled back out the building. With the colors and sounds popping up, I knew I had to get checked out. I needed to see Jacobi.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Getting this posted up before I get up and ready for the day. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/02/21/the_kids_from_yesterday-04/

Stumbling around between flashes of color and sounds was not working. I ended up calling Delemain. 

"You appear to be in distress, miss; Should I take you to the hospital?" The Car's AI asked as I fumbled with the seat belt. 

"No no… I need to go to Cobi. He'll take care of…" the world faded into a cotton candy cloud around me. When I came back we were in the familiar alley. 

"Ma'am, we have arrived at your destination, but I would be remiss if I didn't suggest the hospital again. You seemed to be…" I opened the door and practically fell out. 

"I'll be fine. I'm telling you, Jaco is the best there is. He's been patching me up since I was a kid." I wobbled my way to the stairs and clung to the handrail as I went down. "Jacobi? You hear? I need ya bud…"

The older scruffy looking man looked out the door and saw me in my stupor. "Oh Lynn! What happened kid? You look like you're in some far off world or something." He put my arm over my shoulder and helped me across the room. 

"I feel like it Jac, I feel like it…"

"Someone slip you something or what?"

"This girl… kidnapped… port…" I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts. "There was some virus waiting for me. I need you to fix me up man… you were the only one I thought of…"

"Yea… she figured that would be the case.." Jacobi looked incredibly sad as he plugged into my neck port. "I'm really sorry kiddo… but hopefully you'll at least not have to worry about anything…"

As my world swirled again, I looked up to my go-to ripper and realized the first thing he had told me was true. In this life, you can never fully trust anyone, even if they are like family. "Co… Co… Bi? Whyyyyyyy?"

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Cyberpunk Monday everyone! How everyone had a great weekend and is ready to kick the next one's butt! I think things are going to get interesting (and maybe a bit darker) from here on out in this story. Trying to think of what the best CW is for this? CW: Ego death? Ego loss? Brainwashing? One of those works. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/03/07/the_kids_from_yesterday-05/

My eyes drifted open. No, that wasn't right? It felt like they had been open. Like I had been awake, but the world was coming back into focus? Gone was the dingy ripper's shop. Everything was bright and colorful. There was some sort of colorful foamed arches crossing over me with things dangling from it. I recognized them like I had seen them everyday for… my entire life, but not? Toys. My toys. 

There was a mirror and as I looked in it I could see my makeup was gone. My hair was longer all over. No longer dyed dark, but instead my natural blonde with some pink highlights. How long have I been out and why was my hair… cute. No more mohawk, but instead cute little tufty twin tails. 

I looked my face over and saw the guard of… a pacifier… I'm my mouth. I wanted to spit it out, but I also didn't. If I nursed it I would feel better and the fact that I knew that made me feel sick. What was going on? Think! I needed to think. 

Face covered in baby food as I giggled and sputtered more out…

A big teddy bear… Tezzy. Hugging him everyday…

Cartoons… baby shows… all so mesmerizing…

Blocks… rings… sensory cube… teething rings… playpen… pacifiers… diapers…

I reached down to my midriff afraid of what I knew I'd find. Soft, plush, crinkly… my diaper… there had been so many diapers… so many diaper changes…

No… I needed to stop thinking… at least about all of that. Right now I need to focus. Jacobi. What had he said? '...she figured that would be the case…' she…her… mommy? No! Not mommy… Ami, that fucking bitch! She had set this all up, but why? Too get some weird kick out of turning me into some dumb baby? Fucking sick. But…why could I think clearly now? What was this?

"Awwww, I see baby Lynn Lynn is awake." Her sickeningly sweet voice sent chills down my spine even as it filled my heart with joy. That was my mommy! 

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Cyberpunk Monday! Back on the roll with writing! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/03/28/the_kids_from_yesterday-06/

"You! What the fluff did you do to me!?" Fluff? What? No, I was trying to say… what was that word again? Oh. I shouldn't say it because it's a bad word. 

More dread set in as she just grinned at me. Even though I could think on my own again, there were still blocks there. Could I get up? Could I walk? Hopefully I could take this stupid diaper off. 

Not stupid, it's my diaper. I love my diaper. 

No! I hate it…love it. 

"W-why? Why did you do this? Why can't I think straight? Why can't I say bad words… Why did i call them bad words?" I knew I sounded pathetic but I felt pathetic, so it was fitting. 

"Oh sweet heart. Did mommy's little girl wake up grumpy?" She sounded so sweet and it was making me sick to my stomach. 

"Yeth mommy. Me grumpy an my tummy is too." I wanted to puke, but instead I just whimpered up at the woman standing over me.

"If your tummy is grumpy, then why don't you try to make a grumpy for mommy?" Her grin looked so evil. What did that even mean? Why was I grabbing my feet and rocking back. Oh…no…no please not this…

No matter how hard I tried to fight it, I just couldn't. I could feel the warm slime ooze into the waiting diaper. It was disgusting. Nothing about it was okay and yet I was filled with joy to rock onto a sitting position, the mush squelching around me as I wiggled and I looked up at mommy. "I did it! I did it mommy!"

"See? Isn't that much better? Don't you just love being mommy's precious baby girl?" She cooed and tickled under my neck making me giggle. As much as I loathed it, the worm she'd put in my brain made me love it. Tears were streaming down my cheeks even as I smiled and burbled at Ami. "You made a much more fun test subject that any of them ever did, sweetie. You're mind has taken so well to the coding and your body didn't fight any of the hardware. Plus, you're just the cutest little thing without all the drab clothing and that awful personality. I can see she's still in there, but even you can tell you have been happy these last few months. Can't you?" 

I nodded. It was true. I had been so miserable for years and after the last few months it was all just… better? But for all I knew that was just another code written into my brain. I may have been devastatingly depressed, but at least I was me…right? Ami held my cheek gently and kissed me on the forehead. 

"Baby girl, don't fret over all that now. We don't have to go back to full immersion if you can learn to let yourself enjoy this. Have today to play. If you do well, we can ease you back out."

So lose myself by force or change into what she wanted of my own doing and be cognizant if it all. Either way, that tough self reliant girl would be gone. What a wonderful choice to have.

<Edited by @Alice-chan>