LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Magic Collar - UPDATED with Part Three

Mirabelle inspected the items on the gift shop’s racks with a critical eye. Cheap, chintzy crap was the word of the day–jewelry, accessories, shoes, all of it terrible. Most of it was fake plastic junk, and the stuff that wasn’t plastic was ten times more expensive than it should have been.

She was almost ready to give up and try the next store in the mall when one item caught her eye. A lace choker on a shelf, with a beautiful pendant on the front. In calligraphy, it read, Belle.

Strictly speaking, Mirabelle had come to the story looking for a gift, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t treat herself. The choker was genuinely pretty, so she expected it to cost five billion dollars just like every other decent bit of jewelry in the shop, but she felt compelled to check the price tag anyways.

Only eight bucks? That’s a steal!

Picking up the choker, she tentatively tried it on. A perfect fit, snug without restricting her breathing. In the mirror on the shelf, she admired how it looked on her neck.

Even if she didn’t have Vera’s gift, she wouldn’t have to leave the shop empty handed. Picking up the box that the choker had been displayed next to, she strolled past the shelves and up to the checkout counter.

“Find what you’re looking for?” The cashier was a pimply teenager, probably making minimum wage.

“Not quite, but I couldn’t say no to this necklace,” Mirabelle said, passing over a ten dollar bill.

The teen leaned forward, looking at the choker. “‘Belle’. That’s pretty. Is that your name?”

At ‘Belle’, Mirabelle felt a sudden…shift. The choker seemed to grow tighter around her neck, ever so slightly, and…

I need a coffee, I must be feeling things.

She nodded and accepted her change. “Thanks.”

Leaving the shop, she tried to focus on buying a proper gift, but something was wrong. It felt as though the mother of all pads had suddenly appeared in her panties, which… didn’t make any sense.

She looked down, but it looked fine from the outside–her skinny jeans just looked like skinny jeans. Not wanting to feel herself up in the very public mall, she put it out of her mind for a moment, leaving with her purse and brand new, beautiful choker to get a coffee from one of the many kiosks in the mall’s food court.

While she waited in line, she texted Vera, ‘Why are you soooo hard to buy gifts for!’

‘I already said you don’t need to get me anything, babe! I really don’t mind! ❤️

‘I knooow but I want to!’

“Your order?”

Mirabelle looked up. She’d spaced out on her phone and not realized the person in front of her had left. Tucking her phone into her purse, she asked, “Uh, Large Mocha?”

“Sure, one Venti Mocha. Name?”

She started to say, ‘Mirabelle’, but on impulse instead gave the name, “Belle.”

Again, something was… wrong. Her panties definitely didn’t feel like panties anymore, and her hair–she put a hand up to her hair, and felt pigtails with where it’d once fallen freely over her shoulder.

“Ma’am?”

She blinked. “I’m sorry, what?”

“You have to pay,” the barista said.

“Right.” She paid with her card and went to wait for her drink, sitting off to the side.

She needed to know. Glancing around to ensure nobody was watching her, Mirabelle looked down at herself, pulling out the waistband of her jeans. It didn’t look like she was wearing panties, from the elastic and puffy pink plastic it almost seemed like she had on training–

“Order for Belle!”

Something–something was wrong. She turned, not wanting to waste the coffee, seizing it from the counter. The taste was sweet, and not at all bitter, as though–

“Um, excuse me?” she asked, turning around. “This isn’t what I ordered.”

The barista stepped forward. “Are you sure?”

Mirabelle put the hand holding her purse on her hip, raising up the cup with her other hand. “Uh, yeah. This is cocoa.”

He looked at the receipt. “One hot chocolate for Belle. I don’t see the… miss?”

She dropped the cup. Fortunately, it was plastic, and had a spillproof lid.

Turning, Belle ran to the nearest bathroom, but it was far too late. She could feel the hot pee rushing out of her, totally unbidden, totally unstoppable, and…

Her pants felt dry.

She didn’t stop to ponder this paradox. She needed a bathroom, she needed privacy. Hurrying into the nearest women’s room, she beelined for a stall, sealing herself away and sitting on the toilet.

She pulled down her jeans–they didn’t have a zipper or a button, just an elastic waist, like kiddie pants. Beneath them, instead of her normal panties or even training pants, was a pink princess diaper with visibly faded striped and a dark, discolored area around the crotch.

A diaper.

A wet diaper.

Mirabelle didn’t know what to do. She pulled her jeans back up, but this… everything…

What the hell is going on?

She took out her phone and texted Vera. ‘Are you busy? I’m kind of freaking out.’

Turning off the screen, she saw her reflection on the black glassy surface of her phone, and…

Her choker wasn’t a choker.

It was a collar.

Turning on the selfie camera, she got a better look. The lace had turned to dyed pink leather, and instead of a pendant, there hung a shiny pet nametag, though it still read ‘Belle’.

Other things were different. Her hair was indeed in pigtails, with big adorable bows. Her shirt had a colorful cartoon pony on it, and a pacifier hung from a clip over her breast.

Panicked, she reached up, trying to remove the collar. There was a buckle on the back, but her fingers slid over it, refusing to come anywhere near the buckle’s release mechanism. She tried with both hands but got the same result; she couldn’t remove the collar.

“No,” she stammered. “No, no, no–”

Her phone rang. Vera was calling. She answered, desperate for something stable, someone to talk to. “Babe?”

“Hey, sweetie, are you okay?” Vera said. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t–It’s–I can’t…” Mirabelle stammered. “Something’s happening to me, something I don’t understand.”

“Okay, calm down. Where are you, sweetie? Are you safe?”

“In the bathroom at the mall,” Mirabelle said. “I’m safe.”

“Okay. Tell me what happened.”

“My clothes–” she started, before changing her mind. “I was at this shop, and…”

“Shh, don’t worry,” Vera said. “Everything’s going to be okay. Tell me about the shop?”

“There was this choker,” Mirabelle said. It sounded insane, but if there was anyone she could tell this to, it was Vera. “And I thought it looked pretty, so I put it on, and now… things keep changing. My clothes are different, and it’s not a choker anymore.”

“Do you want me to come get you, Belle?”

She blinked at her name, panic rising in her chest as she realized what was happening. She’d changed again. The pacifier was in her lips now; she couldn’t spit it out, and she couldn’t speak over it.

“Belle? Are you there?”

Another change came over her. Her fingers felt clumsy and legs felt suddenly weak; she was glad she was sitting down because she was no longer sure she could walk. Her shirt was no longer a shirt, but a onesie that wrapped around her diaper, pulling it close to her body so she could feel the wetness more acutely. And a grumble in her belly…

She whimpered as she felt her body rebel, pushing out a mass of warm, solid mush into the seat of her diaper. She couldn’t stop it, though she tried desperately to close her legs.

Sitting on the toilet seat, Mirabelle could only squeak and mewl in helpless embarrassment as she loaded up her diaper, her weight pushing her into the stinky muck.

Feeling trapped, determined not to leave the bathroom for fear someone would see her, Mirabelle pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees, suckling her pacifier. She wanted to calm down, but what could she do? Her legs felt like jelly; she’d need to crawl out of the bathroom if she wanted to leave. And then what? Crawl to her car, try to drive home? That was out of the question.

Though it made the mass in her diaper press into her more, she rocked back and forth in a self-soothing way. Minutes passed, and she found herself trickling into her diaper again, only noticing because the dampness grew momentarily warmer.

More time passed. She didn’t know how long. A few people came to use the restroom, but nobody noticed that she wasn’t really using her stall, and she was given space–even as a few people commented on the smell, suggesting that the bathroom was in need of a cleaning.

And then…

“Belle? Are you in here?”

She whimpered as the shoes on her feet turned to booties and her pants simply vanished, but the voice was Vera’s. “Mmm!” she mumbled, stumbling forward off the toilet, pawing at the bathroom door lock.

It swung open, and Vera saw her on all fours, helpless, her puffy bottom sticking out, diaper obvious through the slightly sheer onesie even if the smell didn’t give Mirabelle away.

Vera’s eyes widened. “Belle, why–”

Belle whimpered, but this time her clothes didn’t change, and her body didn’t expel any waste. Instead, a sudden wave of pleasure washed over her and she shuddered, moaning into her pacifier.

Vera crouched down to Belle’s level. “What’s going on?”

Shaking her head, Mirabelle pawed at her pacifier. She couldn’t speak, and when Vera tried to remove it, it stuck.

“Okay, um… think. You said it was your collar on the phone, so…” She reached forward, to try and remove it.

Belle knew that it wouldn’t work, and her heart sank as–

Click.

The collar popped off, returning to a choker in Vera’s hands as she pulled it away.

The pacifier fell from Mirabelle’s lips, and the strength to her body. One by one, the changes to her clothes reverted; booties back to shoes, onesie to shirt, pants reappearing… all save her diaper, which remained just as puffy, just as full, just as stinky.

“Um…” Mirabelle said. “I don’t…thank you.”

Vera pulled her into a hug. “Of course, Belle. You don’t need to explain.” Sniffing, she added, “Though you might want to change.”

Mirabelle nodded. “Can we just go home? I don’t have any other clothes with me, and…”

“Sure,” Vera said. “Of course.”

Mirabelle was shaken, naturally, but once she got home, showered, and cleaned up, she felt better. The experience had been frightening and humiliating, but nobody save for Vera had seen her at the worst of it, and she was better now. She even managed to pee in a toilet.

She didn’t know why, but she didn’t need to. Vera had saved her, that’s all that mattered. And now that they were home, and private…

Mirabelle could always try the choker on again.

Author's Note:

I've been on hiatus since October for my mental health - I needed a break, some time to relax and catch up and take some pressure off. Writing hadn't been what pushed me to a tipping point, but it was the only thing I had at the time that I could cut to make time.

Now I'm back! And writing again!
I am making a change, though - I'm not keeping my stories exclusive on Patreon for a full month, instead of just a week. This story is the last thing that's only getting a week of exclusivity, so that means my next public post won't be until February. 

If you'd like to get ahead of the curve and read what else I've got coming out, then you're welcome to pop over to Patreon.com/peculiarchangeling and subscribe, of course. Your support is greatly appreciated!

• Like 10
  • 1 month later...

Part Two

The collar had done more than Mirabelle had first realized.

She knew the extent of the magic. It’d transformed her, warped her world, made her into something different. That wasn’t the effect she’d struggled with.

No, all magic aside, the collar had planted an idea in her head that she couldn’t get out.

“Vera?” she asked, looking over at her partner. The sun had gone down hours before, and they were cozy beneath their covers, nestled in for bed. Mirabelle’s thoughts were drifting, orbiting around one topic in particular.

“Mhm?” Vera asked, looking up from her book. “What is it, sweetie?”

“That… collar,” Mirabelle said. “The choker. I can’t get it out of my head.”

“Oh, sweetie,” Vera said, setting the book aside and pulling Mirabelle into a hug, so that she was resting on her chest. “It’s okay. That won’t happen again, I promise.”

“No, it’s…” Belle blushed, having trouble admitting her feelings. “I want to put it back on.”

Vera shifted but didn’t respond, quietly reassuring, giving her room to speak.

“I…when you got there, I didn’t feel helpless anymore, I felt safe. You saw through the magic. Everyone else had treated me like a little kid, but you were there for me, and it was…well. It was nice.”

Belle felt Vera’s nod without seeing it. She stayed quiet a moment longer, then said, “And you’re okay dealing with the…well, the side effects? The pants-filling part of the magic?”

She shuddered. That had given her a different sort of feeling, and one that wasn’t unpleasant in the slightest. “Can we go to the park tomorrow and, er, try it on?”

“Of course,” Vera said, kissing her gently on top of her head.

Vera carried the picnic basket, hand in hand with Mirabelle while they walked into the park.

Together, they’d made a plan. As long as Mirabelle could speak, she could say their safe word–taxes–and Vera would immediately remove the collar. If she couldn’t, then she just had to cross her arms in an X.

As long as she was comfortable, Vera would whisper her name every once in a while, gradually dropping her deeper into the magic.

In a test of the magic’s limitations, Mirabelle had worn clothes that denied the juvenile nature of the choker–a leather jacket, black pants, heels, and lace panties. Not exactly ideal park wear, but she wanted to know what would happen.

“How’s here?” Vera asked, gesturing to a large old tree with winding branches, a design well suited for climbing. The park wasn’t particularly busy, it being a weekday, but a few groups of people were out and about, families, or millennials with their pets.

“Perfect,” Mirabelle said, reaching up to feel the nametag on her choker, as if to remind herself it was still there. “Remind me the food we prepared?”

“A couple sandwiches, apples, those bottled starbucks coffees you like, cupcakes for dessert,” Vera said. “Why?”

“The other day,” Mirabelle explained. “My coffee order changed to chocolate milk. I was just curious if that would happen again.”

Vera opened the basket and took out the picnic blanket. “Help me spread this out, Belle?”

She felt the magic sing through her, the choker tightening.

This time, she knew what to look for, excitedly checking herself out. Her leather jacket was still leather and her pants were still pants, though her heels had shrunk to slight raised platforms. Surreptitiously pulling out the waistband of her pants, she saw her panties had changed from lace to plain cotton with floral designs.

“Anything happening down there?” Vera asked, curiously.

“They changed a bit,” Belle said. Noticing her partner’s smirk, she asked, “What?”

“You’re excited,” Vera said. “It’s cute.”

Belle blushed. “Did the choker change?”

“Right away,” Vera confirmed. “It’s just a collar now, with your nametag. I think it must switch over right away. Help me with this blanket already?”

Nodding, Belle grabbed the corner and pulled it out, so they could both sit on the blanket.

“Good job, Belle,” Vera praised, though the task had been fairly simple.

Excitedly, she looked down, watching in fascination as her jacket rippled, turning from leather to denim with cute hello-kitty patches, her pants shifting to tights. The close, elastic fabric just barely showed the outline of her underwear, which had clearly grown thicker, training pants meant to contain little dribbles.

Belle wanted to watch the magic work again, but Vera said, “Let’s hold it here for a while, okay? So you can settle in a bit. I don’t want to rush and have you feeling overwhelmed.”

Begrudgingly, Belle admitted it was a good point. “I, um.”

“What?” Vera asked.

“I kind of want to climb that tree,” Belle said. It was a bit silly and childish, but she was dressed like a child, and it felt appropriate.

“Well, go ahead,” Vera smiled. “I’ll get lunch spread out.”

Belle grinned, and engaged in the simple, physical pleasure that came from ascending from a low place to a high place.

She’d been an obsessive tree-climber when she was younger, to the point that she knew every tree for five blocks by the feel of its branches. In her teens she’d given up the pursuit, for fear of being judged as juvenile by her peers, though the allure always remained, the desire to just go up a few branches.

Today, she gave into the urge completely, swinging out on a wide limb and moving hand over hand, dropping down to a lower branch once was in a good place to do so. From up high, she could survey the whole park, from the duck pond on one end to the play equipment on the other.

“Come down from there, Belle!” Vera called. “It’s time to eat!”

Shifting down so she could hang from her hands, Belle dropped to the ground, almost failing to notice the shift in her clothing. Tights became stockings, and a blue skirt that matched her dress appeared, covering up her cartoon princess training pants.

“It looks like you were right,” Vera said, in a conspiratorial tone. “You’ve got applesauce and chocolate milk instead, and your sandwich is a PB&J.”

Belle sat down on the picnic blanket, eyeing the spread. “Hmm,” she said, struck by an impulsive thought.

“What?” Vera asked.

“Belle Belle Belle,” she said quickly, as though summoning herself in the mirror.

Vera’s eyes widened in alarm, but Belle really wanted to see the extent of the magic.

Watching herself, the skirt folded around her training pants–no, her diaper–meshing with the fabric of her jacket and forming into comfortable denim shortalls over a baby blue onesie. She didn’t feel her bladder lose control, but the sudden flood of warmth in the padding was clearly noticeable, an indicator that her potty training had vanished.

Her knees felt like jelly and she doubted she’d be able to stand if she wanted to, so it was fortunate she’d already been sitting. To cap it all off, the pacifier had appeared in her mouth, clipped to her shortalls by a fabric strip.

“Belle!” Vera snapped, alarmed. “What were you think-ah, oh no, I’m sorry.”

Belle hadn’t meant to take things quite this far. At Vera’s use of her nickname, though, her body squeezed and pushed, emptying the contents of her bowels into her diaper. Just like in the mall, Belle could do nothing to stop the wave of mush that poured out of her, but this time, she didn’t mind as much–she hadn’t intended that to happen, but she knew why, and she wasn’t terrified.

Instead, she accepted it as another facet of her helplessness, knowing she could retake control with Vera’s help at any moment.

“I’m sorry,” Vera said, rushing over to her. “I didn’t mean to say your name that time, it just–”

Belle shook her head, pointing at the pacifier to explain that she couldn’t respond. Vera reached up. Belle expected the bulb to stick, to have the pacifier stay in her mouth, but Vera removed the pacifier without a problem. Surprised but not disappointed, Belle said, “It’s okay. I…I got excited and wanted to skip to the end.”

Vera got a whiff of the collar’s latest effect and wrinkled her nose. Teasingly, she said, “Well you’ve certainly reached it, stinker.”

Blushing and squirming, Belle said, “Um…can we still eat together? If you don’t mind the smell.”

“I don’t,” Vera promised, looking back. “But, well…your food’s a little different now.”

Belle looked. Her applesauce was still applesauce, but it now sat in a glass baby food jar, and the sandwich had been replaced with an identical jar of strawberry fruit puree. Even her chocolate milk had changed, now a baby bottle of pure white milk.

Something metal sat on one of the jars, about as long as a pencil with a wide, flat end. Belle frowned, pointing. “What’s that?”

“What’s what?” Vera asked, glancing back.

“The…the metal thing,” Belle said. “On top of the applesauce.”

Vera blinked. “The spoon?”

Belle tilted her head. “What’s a spoon?” Raising an eyebrow, she added, “How am I supposed to eat that, anyways?”

Vera laughed. “Oh! Belle, you can’t feed yours–” She cut off the statement, slapping her hands over her mouth.

Belle felt the collar’s magic begin to work, but her clothes remaining the same, and her diaper was already packed full. There was just one effect left, and Belle bit her lip and stifled a moan as a wave of intense sexual pleasure rolled over her. It lasted only a handful of seconds, but left her frustrated, wanting Vera to whisper her name a thousand more times in soft, sultry tones.

Vera blushed. “Did you just–”

“No,” Belle admitted. “But I was close, and…um.” She blushed, noticing a couple of college students walking past, leading an excitable dachshund on a leash.

“Hi!” One of the students said, waving. “Is that your daughter? She’s so cute!”

Vera glanced back, uncertain how to respond. Finally, she said, “...yes?”

“Aww,” the other student wrinkled her nose. “Smells like someone needs a fresh diaper!”

Belle’s cheeks reddened, but she couldn’t hold back a smile. The college students wandered off as the dog caught interest in something further down the park, but Belle’s thrill at getting away with her childish persona made her burst into a fit of giggles.

“They’re right, you know,” Vera said. “You do need a change.”

Belle eyed their picnic spread. “But…I don’t want to be done yet.”

Vera gave a knowing smile, one that said, ‘I planned for this’. “We don’t have to be done. Lie down?”

Belle tilted her head. “Why?”

Vera just reached for the picnic basket. “I did a little shopping while you slept in. Lie down.”

Eyes widening, Belle obeyed, laying back on the picnic blanket. From the basket, Vera produced a fresh, puffy diaper, a pack of wipes, and a plastic bag to dispose of garbage. Shuffling on her knees over to Belle’s side, she said, “There now, Belle, don’t you want a nice, fresh diaper?”

Wait, are we doing this now? Belle thought, as the word sent a shiver of pleasure down her back. They were in public! People were everywhere, and…

And all they could see was a fussy baby getting her diaper changed.

“Aww, it’s okay Belle,” Vera teased. “Just let me take care of you, Belle.”

Pulses of pleasure forced a moan out of Belle’s lips, arching her back as the magic thrummed in her. Vera reached up, placing the pacifier between her lips to stifle her whimpers of pleasure.

“Remember your safe word,” Vera said, hesitating for a moment to give Belle a chance to opt out. When Belle just nodded enthusiastically, Vera reached down and unbuttoned her shortalls, slipping a hand onto Belle’s sodden diaper. “My sweet, naughty little Belle.”

Her touch was sufficient to push her over the edge, sucking down hard on her pacifier as the magic rocked her body, a reality-warping climax that made her forget where she was. All that mattered was her, and Vera, and the perfect pleasure.

Falling back in a sweaty heap, Belle purred into her pacifier, gazing lazily up at Vera.

“Good?” She asked. Belle nodded.

Vera smiled. “Then let’s get your bottom changed. I want to try something.”

To be continued…

Can't wait to read the finale? Part Three is already up on Patreon and Subscribestar, and won't be out publicly in a month. 

Read it on Patreon

Read it on SubscribeStar

• Like 12
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Magic Collar - UPDATED with Part Two! (March 3)
  • 5 weeks later...

Part Three 

Belle touched the small, cold disc of metal that hung from her collar, pressing it between her thumb and index finger. She had to remind herself of the magic in the air, the enchantment that was working on her, or she’d probably die of embarrassment.

“Wow, baby,” Vera teased, waving a hand in front of her nose. “Blame this on the magic, you really did a number on your diaper.”

Squirming, Belle covered her face with a hand. “Vera…

“What, you thought I wouldn’t notice the accident you had? I’m the one who has to clean it up, you know.” Vera made a ‘tsk’ sound with her tongue. “Besides, you’re cute when you blush.”

Belle had been surprised by the spare diaper and wipes stowed away in Vera’s picnic basket, but now that she was laid out on the blanket, ready to have her diaper changed in the middle of a park, the rush of embarrassment and excitement persuaded her to keep going.

“Now this may take me a little while, I haven’t done this before,” Vera said, unsnapping the flap over Belle’s shortalls and repeating the process with her baby blue onesie. “Not on any babies this big, at least.”

“You’re enjoying this too much,” Belle blushed, looking up at the sky.

“Oh, you’d rather I be all somber and serious?” Vera straightened and made a comically professional face. “Ah, yes, it seems here that I have the responsibilities of changing this baby’s diapers. I shall do as duty requires me.”

Belle snickered. “‘Duty’.”

Vera rolled her eyes. “See, I know that wasn’t the magic, you’re just a child sometimes.”

She untaped Belle’s diaper, wrinkling her nose a bit but preserving her smile. “Just a warning, these wipes may be cold.”

Producing a wipe, Vera began to clean up Belle’s bottom, taking her time and doing a thorough job. Once she’d cleaned the front area, she pulled away the diaper and had Belle lift up so she could clean the back. It took a score of wipes, but she got it all done, wadding up the refuse and shoving it all in a trash bag.

“Now, for a clean diaper,” she said, sliding on the new diaper beneath Belle. It was plain white, a slightly medical design with a yellow stripe down the center. She centered it beneath Belle’s hips, folded it over her, and stuck down the tapes.

With a little puff of color, the diaper’s design was replaced with a pretty image of a smiling lion, set against a cartoony sun. The new diaper felt a little thicker between Belle’s thighs, and she could faintly smell a slight tinge of perfume.

“There we go, all clean,” Vera said, patting the front of Belle’s diaper. “We’ll see how long my little Belle can keep it that way, though.”

Belle shuddered and bit her lip, and the collar jingled around her neck as both pleasure and release hit her, flooding the front of her diaper helplessly. She whimpered, while Vera pressed her hand into the front of the diaper, adding to both the embarrassment of the accident and the arousal of the other sensations. “Vera,” she whimpered.

“It’s alright, you couldn’t help it,” Vera teased. “I think your diaper will last a while longer, though, so we can keep it on for now.” She buttoned up Belle’s onesie and shortalls, helping her girlfriend sit up.

“Now what?” Belle asked. “You said you wanted to try something.”

Vera nodded. “That’s right. Do you remember where the shop was? The one that sold your collar?”

Belle nodded uncertainly. “Yeah, but…why do you ask?”

“I’ve heard enough spooky stories about shops selling weird magic objects,” Vera winked, standing up straight and stretching her back. “I want to go see if it’s still there.”

“Huh,” Vera said, scratching her head.

Belle stared. “Well, I don’t know what I expected.”

The gift shop was gone, as though it’d never been there. In its place, a mall daycare, a sign on the front advertising free childcare.

Strangely, there didn’t seem to be any children inside the nursery.

“Hi there!” A man a few years Belle’s junior walked up to the entrance, beaming at them. “Looking for a place to leave your tot so you can shop in peace?”

“Oh, no,” Vera said. “My Belle isn’t–” She hesitated, realizing she’d said Belle’s name a little too late.

Belle flushed, but couldn’t stop her body’s instinctual reaction. Her knees bent ever so slightly and her cheeks puffed out, pushing out muck into her diaper.

“Isn’t potty training?” the young man suggested. “That’s no problem, we change diapers too.”

“That’s not what I meant,” Vera said. “She’s shy, I’ve got to take care of her.”

“Well, alright,” he said. “But you’re welcome to use our changing tables, if you’d like.”

“Vera, this is weird,” Belle said, crossing her arms over her chest. “I think this is the same guy who was working at the gift shop.”

“Did there used to be a gift shop here?” Vera asked.

He tilted his head. “I have no idea what you mean, we’ve always been here.”

“He’s lying,” Belle said.

“Obviously,” Vera replied. “My Be–I was here a couple days ago and there was a gift shop right here. She got a necklace.”

He crouched, looking Belle right in the eyes. “So you found your caretaker. That’s sweet.”

“Huh?” Belle and Vera said, in succession.

“Last time I sold that choker, the poor kiddo ended up at an orphanage. She grew back up–eventually, but she never did figure out potty training the second time.”

“Who are you?” Belle asked.

“That’s not a question that stinky little babies need to concern them with,” he said, standing to face Vera. “You, though, you’re interesting. You must have found out you could take her collar off, but then you put it back on? Why?”

Vera glanced down at Belle, squeezing her hand. “She asked me to.”

Interesting.” He smiled, showing teeth. He no longer looked younger than Belle, despite his physical appearance remaining static. “I’ve got something else I think you’ll enjoy then, little Belle.”

When he said her name, the collar didn’t jingle. Belle swallowed. “What is it?”

“A promise,” he said, simply. “I’ve never found a little one who didn’t hate what the collar did. You’re unique, so I want to try something.”

Belle didn’t trust him, but the curiosity pulled at her. “Okay? What is it?”

“Let me change your diaper, and you’ll find out,” he said.

Vera looked over at Belle, who met her eyes. Vera shook her head. “I don’t trust him.”

“Neither do I,” Belle said, letting go of Vera’s hand. Agreeing to this bargain was a bad idea on every level, a mistake, a foolish–”I’ll do it.”

“Belle–” Vera started, and Belle shuddered as pleasure ran down her spine, from the nape of her neck to the front of her mucky diaper.

Belle looked back at Vera, while the man led her by the hand into the nursery, towards the changing table.

“You love her,” he commented, taking Belle’s arms and lifting her up as though she weighed nothing.

“I…I guess,” Belle said. “We’ve never said it out loud.”

“I was making a statement, not a question,” he corrected. “If you didn’t share that bond, your collar wouldn’t be removable. You love her, and she loves you back.”

She crossed her arms tighter over her chest, defensively. “Why do you care?”

“I tinker with people,” he explained, simply. “To see how they react.” He unbuttoned her shortalls and onesie, getting to her full diaper. In contrast with Vera’s slow, loving change, he moved with smooth professionalism.

He also had baby powder.

“So what are you giving me?” Vera asked.

“Shh, when you’re done,” he chided. Sprinkling the last of the powder on, he folded her diaper in place, taping it down. “There. I’ve taken your potty training.”

Belle sat up in alarm. “What?”

“You enjoyed your diapers, but felt shame and social pressure to avoid them. I’ve taken away the option for you to give into that pressure, freeing you to wear what you want. And to be clear, no amount of effort will bring it back,” He smiled. “But that’s not the gift.”

Belle reeled. “Then what is?”

He lifted her up, set her back down on the ground. “You, my little Belle, get to make a wish.”

Her head spun, trying to comprehend everything. She’d be diaper-dependant forever, and what did he mean by–”A wish?”

“Just say it out loud. You could wish for your potty training back, I suppose, though that’d be a bit redundant. Go on, go see your caretaker. I need to close up shop anyways.”

Belle ran across the nursery floor, rushing into Vera’s arms. Vera pulled her into a hug. “Shh, it’s okay. What did he do?”

There was no fast way to summarize. Belle held onto Vera for a long breath, then pulled away. “I don’t remember how to use the… um. Sorry. I know this.” She put a hand to her head, searching her memories for the right word. “The potty? I know there’s another word for it, but…”

“The toilet?” Vera asked.

“Right! That’s it, the…potty,” Belle said. “He wanted me to need diapers all the time.”

She expected Vera to chide her for the mistake, rushing headlong into magic she couldn’t understand. Instead, Vera just pulled her into another hug. “Oh, sweet thing. I’m sorry.”

Belle didn’t feel upset, but she held onto the embrace. “There’s something else,” she said. “He…he gave me a wish.”

“A wish?” Vera asked. “What does that mean?”

Shaking her head, Belle turned to look back at the nursery. “I don’t–”

It was gone. In its place, a Hot Topic had been installed, operating as though it’d always been there.

“I don’t know,” Belle finished. “I assume it means what it says.”

Vera nodded. “Do you want to take off your collar and go home?”

Belle shook her head. “It…can stay on. But let’s go home.”

“Do you know what you’re going to wish for?” Vera asked.

At that, Belle nodded. “Yeah. Yeah, I think I do.”

The End

This is where I'd normally mention I have a Patreon, but today I'm going to mention something else! 

On the Discord server I manage, 'The ABDL Library', we're running a story contest, a sort of 48-hour-film-festival but for writing. People who participate either by writing stories or voting will be entered into a raffle to win a free story commission from some of the great writers on the server, and it's just generally a great place to find stories and chat about them.  

If you've got a Discord, feel free to hop in! We'd love to have you. https://discord.gg/FvyTkRu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 8 months later...

I forgot to update the title of this to mention that Part 3 was out, but it's out!

Also - Over on Patreon, my subscribers voted overwhelmingly to get an additional sequel to this. It's going to be a backer exclusive, so if you want to check that out and support me, please go take a look on Patreon! :)https://www.patreon.com/posts/magic-collar-76568945

• PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Magic Collar - UPDATED with Part Three
  • 5 weeks later...