LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

jds

chapter 1

Meg in her living room as she gives a tour of her mansion she shows us ten bedrooms with the baby room on one side of the hall with a crib, changing table and changing mat in all the baby rooms and the mother rooms on the other side so they face each other and ten bathrooms and one big playpen room with soft toy animals she hears a noise as the lift is bringing someone up she has a smile on her face as she heads back to the living room.

We see a girl step out of the lift with a smile on her face as Meg walks over to her hello Emma raducanu the us open champion nice to meet you. You too Duchess with a smile, please call me Meg you are so adorable please come and sit down.

She makes a cup of tea for both of them as they chat so I have something to tell you Emma and that is that you are not going to continue with the tennis now as you are going to become my daughter.

I don't I don't understand, I know baby you don't have to understand, it too big for a baby to understand you only have to know OK

let me show you your room come follow me oh 1 more thing if you could crawl that would be great

what on earth is going on thinks Emma but she is too nice to make a fuss so she crawls next to Meg good girl.

hear is your room, a baby room I am not a baby but Meg has closed the door and written on the door Emma. Let me out let me out LET ME OUT a women has come out of the bathroom is that Emma I can hear I can't wait to meet her you will Kim you will and know it time to meet your daughter they both smile.

To be continue.

images.jpg

skysports-emma-raducanu-tennis_5639696.jpg

Archived