LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Imagination

AndTheChips

For a while now I’ve been pretty close to 24/7, using the toilet and wearing panties only for work, but the last few days I’ve been full 24/7.  It won’t last because I’ll be caring for family soon then back to in-person work where it isn’t possible or practical, but this week has been fun. I like to imagine that I have a mummy and I’ve spent a lot of time in little space when I’m not working publicly lately. This isn’t quite a story, more a little-ish space stream of thought retelling with a bit of embellishment.  If it seems run-on that’s because that’s how little me thought it, and I’m the boss of little space, so there ?.  The “plot” if you can call it that is really close to my day to day the last few days being 24/7 and kinda little most of the time, (except that I don’t have a mummy so that is just embellishment and a little imagination).  In actuality I have to do all of the cleanup and changing and decide what to wear and I don’t have a mummy to snuggle with or draw pictures for or take care of when they’re bein’ too serious like mummies need. I like to think I’d be a pretty great mummy caretaker. One of the bestest. Anyway, here’s my not-quite little retelling:

Mummy took my panties away this week. I guess it’s not such a big deal because even before this there were one or two days where I got out of work early and didn’t go potty in the toilet even one time. I would wake up in a wet diaper (from waking up to go in the night, not bed-wetting), and go pee pee before reluctantly taking it off, showering, and changing into big girl panties. As soon as i left work, (often not using the bathroom at that point unless I really needed it, not wanting to stop and knowing I would have a fresh diaper on soon), I would get home and mummy would put me in a diaper. If my day was super busy and I wasn’t drinking enough water, sometimes that meant I didn’t have any pee pees in the potty at all for mummy to put on my sticker chart. But just because I didn’t use the potty doesn’t mean it was fair that mummy took away my big girl panties and even my big girl training panties that are thick and comfy even if they get wet too quick.

Sometimes my diapey was wet before it was even closed after work, but mummy says babies like me can’t really help it.  That’s not true because I’m not a baby but I’m glad she doesn’t get mad and we can have fun instead.  “Well I guess it’s a good thing that I got that diaper under there at the exact right moment or we would have had a real mess to clean up, huh?  See, this is why you need diapers, sweetie”.  Mummy says stuff like that when I go potty when she’s changing me, but she doesn’t yell or tell me I earned a consequence because she says it isn’t my fault. So that’s what she said the last time I wore panties to work last Wednesday while I sucked on my paci and blushingly wiggled on the changing pad. Well, it’s a towel, but it does the job well enough and it’s easy to wash. There’s no need to change me again right away because my diapers can hold plenty more than that, so my mummy just fastened the tapes and gave me a pat on my bottom telling me to lift up while she snapped the buttons on my onesie. 

Then since I’m always tired after work she’d usually put me down for a quick nap in my bed in just my onesie, with my lovey bunny named “Winky”, my paci- (the purple one with the kitty cat leash I’ve liked best lately), and my blankie. If she can’t find Winky right away I won’t lay down and I get really nervous and look under the covers and I feel like maybe I will cry. When we find her I squish her soft face to my nose and rub and hold onto her fuzzy ears. That always makes me snoozy.  Yesterday I even got mummy to lay down in my bed to snuggle with me for a little bit because I told her Winky wanted to snuggle her but really it was just me so I won. But anyway, mummy likes to snuggle me because I put my face right on her chest and I also give her one thousand kisses and even Eskimo kisses and she says I fit just right in her arms. 

A couple of times I tried to refuse to nap without my dolly, but since she was lost for two whole weeks all I could do was pout and mummy still insisted I nap even when I gave her my best sad face with the puppy dog eyes and boo boo lip. So I would just lay down with some nursery music and hold onto the corner of my blankie and Winky’s ears and after a little bit of playing I’d usually fall asleep. 

Waking me up from my naps is much harder, mummy says, because usually once I’m all drooly around my paci and my face is creased from the wrinkly edge of my blankie, I’m ready to go nini for good. Unlucky for me, my mummy always makes me get up because she says I won’t sleep at night which is so mean but also really true because when I don’t listen to that I really don’t sleep at night. Plus then there isn’t any time for playing with toys or doing fun stuff with mummy. 

Usually I’ll get a snack and a sippy cup with watered down apple juice after nap time. While I’m playing and eating yummy crackers and fruit or a squeezy baby food mummy usually checks my diaper to find it pretty soggy from me wetting once or twice more while I was laying about. But she doesn’t change me then because she says she knows that it’s best to wait. I don’t know why she says that but usually while we wait for whatever she means I’ll feel a rumble in my tummy and then I lean over a little bit and make a poopie and then at least I didn’t have to stop plying for two diaper changes so it’s good anyway even if I never get to see what mummy is waiting for.

Sometimes I think mummy doesn’t notice so I don’t have to get changed right away.  She says sometimes she wants to make sure I’m all finished.  Sometimes I’m still really tired so I just sit or lay down and watch a show or play with my ponies or magnet blocks or color in my coloring book while I talk to mummy. Pretty often I’ll fall back asleep and mummy will have to wake me up to say it’s time for someone to get their poopy bottom changed into a clean diaper.

I don’t know why she says that because she means me and there isn’t anybody else home anyway. One time I thought maybe she needed me to change her poopy bottom before I knew she only means me, so when we went upstairs I got the wipes and told her to go on the changing mat even though I was a little nervous because I never changed her before. She just laughed and then tickled me and called me a silly banana only I’m not a banana and I told her that while she changed me. 

If mummy doesn’t get me changed right away she puts me in the bath for a quick tubby time and I splash with some toys before I find myself covered in lotion, diaper cream and baby powder before a nice soft diaper is pulled up and taped on me. Depending on how much I’ve been wetting and if it’s a work day tomorrow, mummy will sometimes put an extra booster in my diaper. I don’t like when she does that when I wear my favorite soft diapers though because they’re softer than the boosters. I only don’t care if I’m wearing my diapers with the animals or the other ones with bunnies because those ones aren’t the softerest ones so I tell her that. 

Sometimes mummy says “oh okay”, and let’s me wear just my soft diapees.  She says it’s hard to say no to my face but I don’t know if that’s a fib or not because she says no all the time and I always have this same face.  If it isn’t too late Mummy puts big girl pants over my diaper and then I do some work and watch tv or if it’s late she puts me in my fuzzy sleeper or a onesie or a nightdress and socks and gives me a bottle or sippy of water after my toofs and hair are all brushed.

Toofs means teeth only mummy says it like that so you can’t make fun of her. She says everybody grows at their own pace and needs different stuff so i don’t tell her that’s not how you say teeth anymore, and if somebody else tries to laugh at her I would kick them on the butt. Even though I’m not supposed to kick or I’ll earn a consequence that would be worth it because it’s my job to take care of my mummy. 

With my lullaby music and my paci, Winky and my blankie, and after fussing about my dolly, mummy usually would turn off the lights and I’d go to sleep. Then we’d get up and I would get ready to be a big girl again and drive to work. 

Lately, though, I’ve been working from home so I haven’t worn big girl panties at all since one whole week ago and that’s seven entire days. I convinced mummy I could wear pull-ups yesterday but as soon as mummy changed me out of my soggy nini diapee and into a pull-up and got the wipes ready to go sit me on the potty, I had a pee-pee accident.  Mummy sighed and ripped open the sides of my pull-up saying that maybe we should go back to diapers after all and maybe I just wasn’t ready for potty training yet. And also that I needed to drink a whole sippy with my breakfast because my pee pee was yellow but isn’t it always yellow and what does that have to do with wearing pull-ups?  Plus if she doesn’t want more pee pee to come out in my pull-ups why does she want me to drink more?!

Of course my boo boo lip won because I’m really an expert at that, she even says, and I got a new pull-up instead of a diaper like mummy wanted and more watered down apple juice in my sippy and we got ready for breakfast. 

I have to be careful on the stairs because I really, honestly slipped a few weeks ago. I was bouncing down the steps and mummy warned me but I didn’t really think it would happen, because I actually really am a big girl for real in real life but it’s actually really scary to slip and fall down the stairs, even just a few. And it hurts a lot, even with a soggy diaper on to break the fall. I cried a lot and needed three bandaids and an ice pack last time I fell down the stairs. I got a piggy boo boo pack and Sesame Street bandaids with Elmo and big bird and Abbie kadabbie on them. The Abby one fell off a lot from the boo boo cream so mummy let me get a Cookie Monster one and I even got a cookie since i didn’t even whine about it and used my words to say I was frustrated. But I had big bruises and my boo boos hurt where I got floor burn even though the floor isn’t hot. And mummy had to snuggle me for a long time because I got the wind knocked out if me and I didn’t even know there was wind inside of people to begin with. I don’t want to do that again. So I go slowly and hold the railing even when I’m really excited like when I know I get to have cinnamon toast crunchies with milk like yesterday. 

I get to wake up a little later lately with virtual work and Mummy waits to change me because sometimes I make a poopie while I’m having my breakfast. Yesterday she didn’t wait and then she had to change me again like one second later she said but I think it was a lot of seconds.  No matter who was right she says we won’t make that mistake again even though I didn’t make any mistakes anyway.  We didn’t have much time before my work started and since she was in a hurry so I wasn’t late I won and got to wear another pull-up.  I was just happy because mummy says that a wet pull-up and a poopy one that early in the day means I should count my lucky stars that I wasn’t back in a thick diaper for my work call. But I don’t know which stars are lucky and anyway I didn’t have time to do a lot of counting before my call, and I probably have a lot of lucky stars because I win a lot more than mummy does. 

I was extra glad that I got my pull-ups though because I was wearing tight pants and the goodnight probably already showed a little if you looked right at my tushy but that’s rude and anyway the screen only shows my top unless I stand up which I only usually have to do like one time really really fast. But mummy knows I didn’t have time to change my pants too so she let me stay in big girl pull-ups!  

After my work calls end I usually eat something and go to watch tv with my sippy and yesterday when mummy came to check me and put me on the potty she said that I was about to leak. I don’t know how mummies know that and I wanted to finish my show but mummy said no because what if I had another accident? Even though I promised I wouldn’t, mummy didn’t listen and she said “let’s go” and turned off the tv with her “I mean it, Buster” face on. I know that’s her “I mean it, Buster” face cause last time she had that face on she said that and then I earned a consequence because I didn’t listen because I thought she was joking and also I didn’t know she meant me because I’m not buster. But after the longest time-out in the whole history of time-outs ever, when mummy was hugging me all-better and I was crying because I was afraid I wasn’t her good girl anymore, she told me when she says something she means it.  She didn’t say my name was buster, but now I know when she makes that face that I don’t want to be Buster!

The pull-up felt really soggy not like my diapers. It always gets too droopy while I walk too. I don’t like that so I didn’t fuss about getting changed anyhow, not until mummy took out one of my thick diapers. I didn’t want to wear a diaper, mummy said I could be a big girl yesterday, remember!?  And plus I wanted to wear my big girl pull-ups with the purple designs that we got at the grocery store!  I tried to tell her that wasn’t fair but she said I was just being cranky. 

I pouted and even cried a little but mummy just wiped me, put rash cream on and powdered me before taping my diaper on. At least it was one of the ones with the soft inside. But then mummy wanted me to take a nap so she didn’t give me back my pants and I was gonna cry again only mummy reminded me that Lollie was waiting for me in my bed so instead I got excited. Sometimes my feelings feel really really big but sometimes mummy knows just how to make them feel okay.  I dunno how mummies know stuff like that.  Mummy says it’s cause she’s magic but I don’t know if she means for real for real or no because she said when she says something she means it, but also she sometimes says different names instead of mine and she also thinks I’m a monkey or a banana or a goose but I’m not.  Mummies are very complicated.  That’s why it’s a good thing mummy has me to help her remember stuff and find things and have fun.

Lollie is my dolly who was lost for almost forever. Except we found her when I was being a silly monkey, mummy said, because I was upside down hanging off the side of the bed. “This is why we need to put you back in a crib”, mummy said, but I don’t think so, because if I wasn’t upside down I wouldn’t have seen Lollie and even though I tumbled out of bed, I got my dolly back so I don’t care. Plus then I found my roller skating toy and my ponies and I started to play on the floor til mummy made me get back under my covers in my bed. At least I had my favorite purple paci and my lollie and my blankie with the knots on the edges and my Winky with me. I wanted to get out of bed to play more with my other toys but mummy says if I go someplace without telling her she gets scared and I didn’t want mummy to get scared if she can’t find me in my bed so I played a little bit with my lovies until I fell asleep. 

Even though I said I wanted to be a big girl and I am one, really, it’s much better to have a soggy diapee than a soggy pull-up. You don’t have to stop playing and it doesn’t even feel wet when you’re in bed and that’s good for avoiding diaper rash anyway mummy says so I guess she’s prolly right because mummies know stuff like that. But I don’t like when she puts so much cream on my hiney like yesterday, even though she said I was a little red. Especially not the white cream, I like the invisible one more. It doesn’t smell yucky and it doesn’t feel like I went poopy a little bit all the time. 

But after my nap when I get a snack and juice and play a little I usually do a poopy anyway so it didn’t make me very grouchy yesterday cause it made my poopy not feel so hurty.  When she came into the living room mummy just said, “let’s go get someone’s poopy bottom changed”, and then she said this is why she put me back in another diaper and not my big girl pull-ups. But I didn’t care anyway because it was almost time for bed soon and it was one of my soft diapers anyway plus she didn’t remember to take away my paci when my diaper was all changed like she usually does AND she snuggled me on the couch while we read ten hundred books so I won. 

Well today mummy let me try my pull-ups again. First she checked my diaper and saw that I was wet, but she said let’s go get something in my tummy before she changes me. She made a face like she knows something but I dunno what she knows and anyway I don’t mind wearing my diapers when they’re wet because they are still really soft, just kind of squishy and anyhow I wanted to see if I would get to have my favorite cinnamon toast crunchies that mummy lets me have sometimes but only when I’m being a really really good girl. So I wanted to be a really really really good girl today and she might give me extras. And she did!  Plus it makes mummy happy when I use my listening ears and I like to make mummy feel happy.

I ate my cereal and I even got to use a big girl cup and mummy kept patting my bottom which was silly. And I didn’t even spill any milk on my rainbow unicorn nightie. She asked me if I wanted to sit on the potty but I just wanted to drink my juice and anyhow I didn’t have to go because I already went pee pee in my diaper when I was eating. She said I had time to play a little bit with my Polly pockets before she changed me for my work call, and I could bring my drink because I said “pretty please” and that I’d be really extra careful not to spill. 

Only when I started to walk with my cup she said “wait a minute” and I was worried I wouldn’t get to play which is no fair, she said I could!  I forgot to be really extra careful and spilled a little when mummy pulled my nightgown up and looked into my diaper. But I don’t think she saw and I used my sock to clean it up but then my sock was yucky and wet and I wanted a new one but then mummy would know that I spilled so I just had to have a yucky soggy sock and I felt like maybe I was going to have a tantrum or just cry and I didn’t know why I felt so bad, so I just hugged mummy’s arm.

But mummy didn’t tell me I couldn’t play, she just said okay, and told me to go play a little bit. I almost whined when she said it was time to clean up my pollies but I remembered that I really wanted to be a good girl so I just closed the castle even though it was time for the princess party and all of the pollies were waiting and I followed mummy upstairs. The only thing is that it’s really hard to walk up the stairs and be careful not to slip and fall and also carry your toys and also a big girl cup of apple juice and I splashed some on the stairs and then when I tried to clean it up with my sock I got more on my shirt and on the next stair. That’s when mummy noticed and took my cup and said that this is why she only puts my juice in a sippy cup. 

But I don’t really care because I didn’t want to have soggy socks anyway and I like my new sippy cup thats purple even more than my one with the princesses on it. Mummy poured my juice in there and gave it back to me while I laid down on the changing pad on the floor with my Winky. I wasn’t really paying attention, but when she started putting my pull-ups on my feet I got really sad and started to whine because I didn’t have my paci and anyway I wanted to wear my super soft big girl training panties with the flowers on them because I saw them on my dresser. But mummy just said no because last time I wore them I leaked all over my jeans and she said she didn’t have time to do laundry today and she didn’t want to have to change my pants during my call. And I even made sure she could see my face so maybe it would be hard to say no but she still said it anyhow.

And then she said I wasn’t ready for my training panties because they’re just for kids who dribble a little bit on the way to the potty and I wasn’t going on the potty at all. And I said I can but she told me that she knows I did another pee pee while I was playing with my pollies and she gave me a look that means “no fibbing”. I know it means that cause last time she did that face I fibbed anyway and she always can know when you fib so I earned a consequence and had to be in timeout for almost forever. I don’t know how she always knows that stuff, but I didn’t want to earn a consequence so I didn’t say nu Uh like I wanted to and get my big girl training panties.

So I got my big girl pull-ups instead and that’s okay but they’re not so soft. And I guess mummy was right because I pee peed three times during my work calls and there wasn’t any time to go to sit on the potty until they were all done and anyway then I was hungry and my pull-up was really soggy and saggy anyway.

I didn’t tell mummy I needed a new pull-up because then she would maybe tell me I need a diaper instead. So I just had lunch and I spilled sauce on my new blue shirt and even though it was just a little bit, mummy made a face and said it might be ruined so I almost cried.  But mummy said it was okay and she would fix it and she would give me my bib next time and I didn’t have to worry because it wasn’t even my fault. That made me feel better and she gave me a hug and said I was being a really good girl too so I was extra happy. I asked mummy about her work and she said one of her coworkers was not being nice and I told her I would go kick him on his butt and she didn’t even remind me no kicking, she just laughed and said she’d think about it, so I have to practice kicking in case that meanie head makes my mummy sad again.  She was really happy after that too and I sat on her lap while I drank my special water that has magic powder in it that disappears when mummy stirs it but makes my poopies not hurt. 

Then I got one more call while mummy cleaned up and I was gonna go and try on the potty, really, but the person wouldn’t hang up and I even walked all the way inside the bathroom and crossed my legs but when i finally pushed the red button to finish the call I was already starting to go poopy in my pull-up. It was already really saggy and it felt too wet and yucky to want to sit down so I finished my water standing up and mummy didn’t even ask me if I had to go potty, she just took me upstairs and started to change me. Sometimes she just knows stuff because she’s a mummy I guess. 

She said since I didn’t sit down and get a mushy tushy at least she would let me push the flusher and say bye bye to my poopie like practice. And I got to do that!  But then when we got back from the potty she picked me up and laid me down on a diaper!  I didn’t want a diaper I wanted my big girl training panties with the flowers, but mummy just gave me my paci and said I was just cranky. The she said that she just changed me out of a very full pull-up that said I’m not ready for those even though it didn’t even talk because I woulda heard it because I was the one wearing it!  Unless maybe it talked to mummy while I was pushing the flusher, but I don’t think so, I think that was a fib.

So I pouted and crossed my arms but she still put lots of diaper cream on me, even the yucky white one!  Then when she was going to put the tapes on me she said, “you’re going pee pee now, honey!”  And she sounded really excited for some reason when she asked me if I wanted to try to sit on the potty but I said “No!” Because the only reason to try on the potty is if you get to wear big girl panties and I didn’t even get my big girl pull-ups so no no no and so there!  She just said to get my stuff for nap time after my diaper was on and she pulled my pants back up and started to clean up. 

I got my new fuzzy pink blanket and my winky and my paci and my dolly and my new pink fuzzy unicorn lovey that goes with my new pink fuzzy blankey I got at the store when I was having a really really sad day and then I got in the bed and couldn’t find my blankey with the knots on the ends and then mummy said I had too many things. Only I really really won’t take a nap without that one and my winky so she helped me find it anyway. I don’t think I have too many things i think maybe I just need to get a bigger bed, and I told mummy that but she said they don’t make beds much bigger than this. So I thought about it and said I can build one with my blocks and I can build her a castle because I love her so much and she just giggled and said I’m too cute.  I didn’t know it’s bad to be too cute so I got worried about that, but mummy booped me on the nose and said she loves me to the moon and back and that’s really really really far so I guess I’m not too cute for her. 

I didn’t fall asleep and I was really trying so after a little while mummy said I could go watch a movie and I did with my loveys and I closed my eyes for only like one second. Really, mummy even said so!  But she wasn’t happy like I was about it because she always says I need my sleep or I’m a grumpy monkey even though I am not!

When my movie finished and I was playing, mummy checked my diaper and said I was soggy but not too bad, but then she said I had to take an afternoon nap so I was grumpy again and threw my dolly but that made me sorry and sad for Lollie and mummy just said, “come on, Grumpy monkey” when I started to cry but I am not! 

I was extra mad too because I wanted to make a robot out of the stuff I found in the kitchen. I tried to tell mummy that but mummy just said “sorry, Charlie” even though my name isn’t Charlie and she brought me back to my bed and tucked me in and gave me juice and my paci and a kiss and she turned off my light even though I wasn’t a grumpy monkey so it’s not fair that I had to have an afternoon nap. 

It wasn’t dark yet outside so my room wasn’t dark and my tummy felt rumbly so I didn’t go to sleep. I just played with my loveys in bed and then I knew I was gonna do a poopy but I didn’t want to get out of bed anyway so I just did it in my diapey. Except mummy didn’t come get me for a very long time. Such a very very long time that maybe she got eaten by a polar bear that lives in the snow and that’s possible because there is still some snow at my house and I didn’t want to go check because then what if the polar bear gets me too. 

So while I was hiding under my blankey, maybe after one hundred hours mummy came in and said “Uh oh”, and brought me to the bathroom to take off my yucky diaper and give me a bath. When she finished wiping my tushie and let me stand up while the water got warm, I could feel some pee pee coming and there was a little bit of a puddle, but it stopped when mummy said “oh no!”  

I was gonna cry because I thought she was mad at me but she said that babies can’t tell when they have to do pee pee and she should have put me straight in the tub so it wasn’t my fault. I was still sad because she said she was going to put a diaper back on me when my bath was over because I said no I didn’t want to sit on the potty.  But that’s not really fair because I already did pee pee on the floor, remember? And mummy even said it was her fault anyway so why do I need a diaper after the tubby?! Mummy says she has magic powers so she could tell I was sad and she let me wash myself. But she didn’t let me go get a toy since she had to put me right in the tub and clean the floor so it was only a little bit better. 

When she was putting diaper rash cream on me she got a wipe out and she said, “baby, I don’t think you’re ready to wash all by yourself”. I didn’t know why she said that because I already did that so I just told her she’s a silly mummy and made a funny face for her like she likes. She shook her head like no and said, “your tushy hole still has poopy there”, and she showed me the wipey and the poopy on it. But I really really did wash my tushy, promise, even though she used three more wipes and asked me if I had to make more poopies before she put the yucky white rash cream on all over. 

She said I couldn’t wear my soft cloth diapers with the animals on them that I picked out either because she said she had a feeling there were more poopies wanting to come out, only I don’t know how she knows that because I don’t feel any poopies and they’re inside of me. Plus I already made poopy two times today and that’s all I do. But she just put my soft regular diapers on anyway and put extra rash cream on my side where it was rubbing yesterday on our walk and that felt good so I said thank you and got a kiss on my nose that tickled just right.

Sometimes mummies are silly mummies even though they say that the kids are silly monkeys. But we aren’t even monkeys, at least I’m not. I asked mummy if I get to wear my pull-ups tomorrow morning but she said she doesn’t think so. I was gonna be grumpy about it but she said if I’m a really really extra good girl I can have chocolate ice cream so I didn’t even cry or stomp my foot or even get upset that I couldn’t find my purple paci in my bed even though on the inside I was really scared that maybe the polar bear ate it. 

And that’s where I am now, eating chocolate ice cream. Mummy even let me pick which bib I wanted to wear and I chose my pink Minnie Mouse one. Mummy said it’s a good thing she remembered that because otherwise I’d need another bath. I think she’s being dramatic which is what she says when I tell her I need all my loveys and blankies to go ni ni. Only I’m not being dramatic I really need them. She says that’s not true, I just want them but I told her that if I didn’t have them they would cry and then I wouldn’t be able to sleep because they would be too noisy so I won anyway so there. And I told her that she was being dramatic and she laughed and called me a silly goose but I’m not!  I think mummy knew I was upset that she called me a goose and I’m not, so she kissed me then she booped me on the nose with the spoon and got chocolate on my nose.  I tried to lick it off but my tongue didn’t reach that far even when I tried my hardest and that made mummy laugh and kiss me on the nose. She said I was yummy and she might decide to eat me up, so I giggled too because she’s a mummy not a polar bear and I only tasted yummy because of the chocolate. 

Mummy says she’s the boss sometimes when she makes her serious face, but I don’t think so because I usually win more than her. Even when I earn a consequence and she gives me a spanking or I go in time out she always gives me hugs and tells me I’m still her good girl and she loves me after so anyway I still win. 

Like tonight I asked if we can pretty pretty please snuggle on the couch and watch sing 2 after ice cream and she said it’s too late, but I reminded her I don’t have to get up early and then I gave her my booboo lip and she even said “oh okay, you win, silly billy”. And I told her my name isn’t billy but she just laughed and said to finish my ice cream while she finds the movie. Mummies really are silly sometimes. Good thing my mummy has me to take care of her. 

Archived