LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Haven't posted a story in a very long time on this site. Don't remember if I ever posted this

before if I have sorry getting old it's hard to remember.

MY FIRST DIAPER

My name is Jerry (not my real name nor the other names) the first time I wore a diaper was when I was about 13. I honestly don't remember why I did it it was just something I needed to do at the time. I have an older sister 3 year older her name is Helen. She is about 6’ and about 155 pounds. She always thinks she is mom’s assistant always bosses my brother and I around. His name is Alan he is about 5’7 about 145 pounds and 2 years younger than me. We called her the mother hen. I'm the smallest of the three. I’m about 4’11 and weigh 95 pounds.

One night I found myself going into the linen closet. I took out a fluffy towel and snuck the towel into my bedroom with my younger brother sleeping in the bed next to me. He can sleep anywhere and though anything he sleeps so deep, my mother has to shake him to wake him up for school in the morning.

I laid the towel on my bed and took off my PJ’s and underwear. When my ass touched the fluffy towel I gave a little moan it felt so good. I looked at my brother to make sure I didn’t wake him but he was still sound asleep as usual so I pulled the towel up in between my legs and felt how warm and comfortable it felt. I didn't have diaper pins so I tucked the ends into each other and I was in heaven. I slept so good my mother had to shake me awake for school the next morning.

I did it a few more times during the week and really started to enjoy it. I bought big pins from CVS and used them when I put the diaper/towel on at night.

A week pasted and as I was putting the diaper/towel on I got the surprise of my young 13 year old life. As I was lying on the towel and just about to pull the towel up between my legs my sister walked into my room with a bag in her hand she closed the door. (My brother was down stair watching TV). I was so embarrassed I just laid there. My face felt like it was on fire. I couldn’t do or say anything I was so surprised and embarrassed.

Helen came over to the side of the bed with her finger over her lips and whispered "Shh". She reached into the bag and pulled out something white. When she unfolded it I saw it was a disposable diaper with Disney characters on the front.

"I borrowed a few of these from my baby sitting job" she whispered then she proceeded to lift my legs like I was a baby and took the towel away. She slides the diaper under me. She let my legs down and reached into the bag again and pulled out baby powder. She twisted the top open and sprinkled my diaper area with the powder. As she rubbed it in she smiled at me. The smell of the baby powder reminded me of when I was a baby.

"I saw what you did the other night with the towel and thought you would like the real thing you’re so small for your age I knew they would fit you" she whispered and pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped it tight around my waist.

She helped me get under the covers and she tucked me in. She took my hand and slipped my thumb in my mouth. Then she kissed my forehead and told me she would do this again any time I wanted so I would be warm and comfortable. I sucked on my thumb and was fast asleep.

The next morning …..

Friday ……

My mother had to shake me awake for school I slept so well and was so comfortable.

When she woke me she asked “are you not sleeping well at night that I have to come in and shake you like your brother”? “You are usually up before me” she asked?

“I’m sleeping Ok at night Mom” I answered as I held onto my covers making sure she would not see the baby diaper I slept in.

After my brother left the room my sister entered “how did you sleep last night” she asked?

“Great I slept like a baby”. “Why did you do this to me” I asked?

“After I saw you putting that towel on as a diaper I thought maybe you would enjoy the real thing”. “After all you are acting like baby brother” she said.

“So is Alan but you didn’t do it to him” I answered.

“I didn’t catch him putting on a diaper”.

“Ok true but you said you would do it anytime did you mean that” I asked?

“Yes of course you looked so cute I want to do it more if you like”.

“It will remain our secret” I asked?

She shook her head yes then reached under the covers and put two fingers into the diaper.

“HEY what the hell are you doing” I asked?

“Checking to see if the baby is wet” she answered with a big smile.

“Mom should be home by 7 tonight and Alan is sleeping over at his friend’s house for the weekend”. “Would you like to do this again later” she asked?

My brain was saying no no no but the diaper around my waist was so warm and comfortable my lips said “yes”.

Helen smiled and kissed me on the forehead and closed the door behind her as she left.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Both my brother and sister tower over me. I have smooth complexion a baby face pretty blue eyes and blond hair a little to long but it was how my friend’s hair was kept.

I’m not into sports and don’t like to get dirty. I get bullied a lot at school and sometimes I wish I was home schooled so I don’t have to go to school.

I started to pull the tabs from the diaper being careful. I figured I could use it again being I didn’t pee in them like I think my sister wanted me to.

The tabs tore the diaper apart and I knew I would never be able to use it again. After I took it off I put it in my school bag hoping to be able to through it away as soon as I could.

I got dressed and went down and ate breakfast with my family then started to walk to school. My best friend Sam was sick so I had to walk to school by myself but this was a good thing because it gave me a chance to get rid of the diaper on the way to school.

Just another day at school the boys teased me for being so small and looking like a baby. Some of them even called me a baby girl.

I remember one time a senior boy was giving me a hard time and Helen noticed. She came over to the guy and punched him in the arm and told him to leave me alone.

My sister is not a light weight she is pretty strong. When he went to hit her she broke his nose with a right cross and he left us alone.

“Thanks sis” I said as tears filled my eyes.

I meet my sister and went home. When we got there there was a message on the answering machine telling us Mom was working the night shift too for her friend and would be home in the morning. She’s a nurse she usually only works the day shift.

After I did my homework Helen made us dinner and Alan went to his friend’s house for his sleep over.

Helen went up to her room so I washed the dishes and put them away. Helen usually helps do the dishes. I guess she had more homework to do.

I remember asking Mom if I will ever get as tall as Helen or Alan”.

She always told me “Helen and Alan take after me and my family they are tall.  I’m afraid you take after you Father’s family”. “It’s not that bad being short is it” she had asked?

“I get teased a lot at school and they call me names”.

“What names” she asked?

“Shorty, shrimp, baby and sometimes they call me baby girl” I answered.

“Well you do still look like a baby and you do have long hair don’t show them that the names bother you and they will stop besides I like you like this” she would tell me and hug me a pat my bottom.

A few minutes later Helen shouted down to me “Jerry can you come up to my room please”.

“Sure sis” I shouted back and went up to her room.

When I went into her room she took my hand and sat me on her bed. “Are you Ok with what we talked about this morning”. “Will you let me baby you”? “If you’re not sure we can forget about it I don’t want to push you into anything you don’t want to do”.

“So all you’re going to do is put me in a diaper and tuck me in like you did the other night” I asked?

“Well yes but not only that I would also like to treat you like a real baby … my baby”.

“You want me to act like a baby like when Mom use to take care of me when I was a baby”?

“Yes just like you were Mom’s baby again is that Ok” she answered.

“Ya … I guess so as long as this stays between you and me” I answered.

“Great” she said as she stood me up and started to get me undressed. “Wait I can do this myself” I said reaching for my belt. Helen hit my hand away and said “Mommy will do it”. It felt a little strange having my older sister undress me but I remembered her helping Mom when my brother and I were younger.

“Would it be Ok if I gave you a bath baby” she asked?

“Baby” I asked?

“Well I’m about to put you into a diaper babies wear diapers right” she said?

“Will I have to call you Mommy” I asked?

“Yes I would really like that” she answered.

She gave me a big smile and hugged me tight. “Ok” she said and reached over to her night stand and took something out and held it in her hand then she took my hand.

As we walked into her bathroom me totally naked like the day I was born I felt like a real baby she was so much taller than me.

“Ok baby Mommy is going to fill the tubby and give her baby a nice bath you be a good baby and do what Mommy wants” she said as she plugged the tube and started to fill it with warm water.

“Good baby” she said as we waited for the tube to fill up as she added some Mr. Bubbles to the water. When the water was the right temperature and half filled she helped me in.

As I sat down in the warm water I started to relax. I haven’t been given a bath since I was 4 or 5 maybe even later than that.

With the hand she was clutching she slipped a binkie into my mouth. The look of surprise on my face must have told her I was about to spit it out.

“Suck on your binkie baby all babies suck on binkies when their Mommy’s gives them a bathy” she said.

She held her hand in front of my mouth until I started to suck on it. It did make me feel better.

“Good baby good baby you’re adorable” she cooed. She reached under the sink and took out some boats. She placed them into the tube and I started to play with them. She giggled then took the shower wand and rinsed my hair then started to wash it.

“Is Mommy doing a good job do you like when Mommy gives her baby boy a bathy” she asked?

I tried to answer her but with the binkie in my mouth I sounded like a real baby but to be honest I was enjoying this a little too much.

Helen giggled and told me “I was her cute little baby boy”.

When she finished washing my hair she told me to close my eyes then she took the shower wand and rinsed the soap out of my hair.

Again she went under the sink and took out a plastic bag ripped it open and poured the little bath boats into the water and I started to play with them. She reached under the sink and pulled out a pink wash mitten.

“Pink” I asked behind my binkie.

“They didn’t have a blue one” she answered.

She put the mitten on her hand and poured her body soap on the mitten and started to wash me. The mitten was so soft I leaned back and let her wash the front part of me down to my belly button.

She bent down and kissed my nose. “You’re enjoying this it sounds like you’re purring” she said smiling.

I had to admit I was. “Thank you Mommy” I said with my binkie in my mouth totally relaxed.

She washed my arms and under my neck and behind my ears.

“You’re being a good boy for Mommy” she cooed. “Now stand up and let Mommy wash your hinny and diaper area” she said as she waited for me to stand. I hesitated and she said “don’t be embarrassed Mommy has seen you naked before”.

I stood up with blue bubbles hanging off my body and holding one of the boats as she spread my legs and washed my lower half. She turned me around and washed my hinny and the back of my legs.

She took the shower wand and rinsed me off “all done” she sang and asked if I wanted to play awhile before getting out of the tub.

I said “yes” and sat back down and started to play with my boats.

A few minutes later she returned and told me it was time to get out as she held a big towel. I stood up and she wrapped the towel around me. She dried me off then to my surprise she picked me up in the towel and took me to her bedroom. (I told you she wasn’t a light weight and I was small and light).

I sucked on my binkie as we entered her room. This was a girl’s bedroom pink and white with curtains. My brother and I weren’t permitted to go into her room.

She laid me on a changing pad that was on her bed. She finished drying me off as she cooed to me that I was a good baby “yes you are yes you are”.

“Mommy is going to diaper her baby yes she is yes she is” she said in baby talk. She continued to dry me off then put the wet towel on the back of her computer chair.

She went to her dresser when she came back she was holding a diaper and the baby powder. I noticed the diaper had Disney characters on the front of it. She bent down at the end of the bed and unfolded the diaper.

“You like this dipee” she asked as she took my ankles and lifted them up with one hand and slid the diaper under me. Then she put them back down and spread my legs.

“Baby is going to smell so sweet” she said as she twisted the top of the baby powder and started to sprinkle it all over my diaper area. She spread it around my little peepee and baby balls. Then she pushed my legs back and sprinkled more onto my hinny.

“Good baby” she said as she pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped it tight around my waist.

“There you go baby Mommy is all done” she said with a big smile.

She leaned down and took my hands into hers as I giggled sucking on my binkie she leaned down and started to blow raspberries into my belly button.

“Peak a boo” she said as her head came up then did it a few more times while I giggled.

She picked me up again and took the wet towel and put it into the hamper on our way down stairs.

“You want a cookie” she asked as we went into the livingroom.

I shook my head yes as she sat me on the rug next to the coffee table. Before she went to get me a cookie she turned the TV on and I started to watch Tom and Jerry cartoons.

Helen I mean Mommy left to go into the kitchen when she came back she had a plate of cookies chocolate chip my favorite.

I sat next to the coffee table and ate my cookies while we watched TV.

I had 3 cookies on the plate but after eating 2 of them I started to get thirsty.

“Mommy may I have some milk please” I asked?

“Sure baby” she said and went back to the kitchen. When she returned she said come baby and Mommy will give you some milky to wash down your cookies” she said as she sat on the couch.

I stood up turned around Mommy was lying on the couch she took my hand and guided me into her arms and across her lap. She held me in the crook of her arms and when I was comfortable she took my binkie out of my mouth and replaced it with another nipple. I was surprised when I saw it was the nipple to a baby bottle with cute cartoon characters on it.

“There we go baby” she said as the nipple slipped in between my lips and I started to suck on it. It took awhile and some hard sucking before a stream of milk started to fill my mouth. Mommy rocked us back and forth as her other hand rubbed my belly.

“Hush little baby don’t you cry Mommy has you by her side” she sang softly.

I started to close my eyes her sweet tone was getting me sleepy but just before I fell asleep she pulled the baba from my lips then put me over her shoulder and started to rub and pat my back.

I guess she was trying to burp me so I relaxed and she got what she wanted a big burp.

Mommy giggled and told me I was a good baby and put me back in position so I could finish drinking.

“You like this baby Jerry” she asked?

I shook my head yes and smiled at her from behind the nipple.

“You can use your dipee baby that’s what they are for I don’t mind changing you” she said.

She was being so loving to me and going out of her way to make me happy I thought about doing what she wanted me to do no matter what it was I was really enjoying this. Just before the bottle was empty that’s what I did I did peepee in my dipee.

“Good boy” she whispered and kissed my forehead.

When the bottle was empty she burped me again put the binkie back between my lips then carried me back to her room. She changed my diaper and took me to my room.

I started to close my eyes as I heard her whisper “would baby Jerry like to do this again and maybe have a few aunties helping Mommy”?

I was almost asleep but shook my head yes as I dozed off.

Chapter 2 .....

Saturday Morning …..

When I woke in the morning I felt like a million bucks. I was well rested and very relaxed. All the stress from the week at school from the bullies was gone and all I thought about was how my older sister treated me as her baby boy last night.

I sucked on my binkie and just laid there enjoying what had happened last night and how comfortable I was.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door I took my binkie out of my mouth and put it under my covers and said “come in”.

Mommy … I mean Helen walked in with a big smile on her face apparently she must have enjoyed being my mommy last night too.

“How did baby sleep” she asked as she sat on the side of my bed?

“Great Helen it was so warm and comfortable thank you for doing that for me” I answered.

“You can still call me Mommy Mom is not home yet” with that she slipped her hand under my covers and with her fingers she slipped them into my diaper. This time I didn’t yell at her like I did the first time she checked to see if my diaper was wet.

“Good baby his dry but like I said babies always use their diapers so if baby wants to do peepee in his dipee Mommy will change him like she did last night”.

I did have to pee after such a restful night and the bottle I drank before bed time but I didn’t think I should do it again.

“So did baby enjoy last night” she asked?

“Yes I did Mommy thank you for doing that for me”.

“Well it doesn’t have to end” she said as she notice my binkie next to me and picked it up and slipped it between my lips.

“You look adorable with your binkie in your mouth laying there in your dipee”. “We can do this again when every you want” she said.

Helen bent down and started to blow raspberries into my belly button and I started to giggle with the binkie in my mouth again.

She kept doing it and I giggled louder and started to kick my feet. I couldn’t have stopped it even if I wanted I started to pee in my diaper.

“Baby is so cute” she would say as raspberries were blown into my belly button and I filled my diaper.

When she stopped she looked at my diaper and smiled. “I don’t see any Disney characters on the front of baby’s dipee did baby do peepee in his diaper” she asked? “Was he a good baby and gave Mommy what she wanted” she asked as her two fingers went up into my diaper.

“Yes he did yes he did” she cooed.

“Mommy will change baby in a minute” she said as she left my room.

“I was a little embarrassed that I peed in my diaper but with her blowing raspberries into my belly button I couldn’t stop it.

When she returned she had a few things in her hand and laid them on the bed. She pulled the covers all the way off me. Mommy put a changing pad on the bed and I helped to lay on it. Then she bent down and started to untape my diaper.

“Suck on your binkie baby while Mommy gets you all cleaned up” she said as she pulled the tapes apart.

She cooed to me in baby talk that was making me feel even more like a baby.

“Such a good baby my baby boy yes he is” she cooed. “I hope baby will like to do this more with Mommy” she said and looked at me.

I shook my head yes and smiled at her.

“Good baby” she said.

She pulled the diaper down between my legs and pulled it out from under me. She took the baby wipes and started to clean my diaper area.

“Baby is so smooth down here just like a real baby and his little peepee is so cute”. “You must be a late bloomer I don’t see any hair around your peepee” she said.

Mommy unfolded the diaper and lifted my legs by my ankles with one hand and slipped the diaper under me and let my legs down on the soft padding of the diaper.

“Good boy yes you are” she cooed again. She sprinkled baby powder around my diaper area and rubbed it into my skin. The smell of the powder made me think about when I was a baby. I think I remember her doing this to me when I was a baby.

She taped the diaper nice and tight around my waist then put the wipes into the wet diaper and rolled it up then put it in a plastic bag.

Mommy leaned over me and kissed me on the forehead.

“Thank you baby I really enjoyed just now and last night”. “Let’s get a shirt and we will go down and have breakfast” she said.

With that she went to my dresser and pulled out a shirt. She came back to the bed and helped me to sit up.

“Ok baby handes up” and she pulled the shirt over my head and down.

Helen took my hand and we started to walk to the kitchen.

“Wait … what about pants” I asked with my binkie in my mouth?

“Don’t worry we will be done before Mom gets home” she said.

I followed her hand in hand into the kitchen. I sat in my chair and Helen started to make breakfast. In a few minutes I had scrambled eggs, bacon and a glass of OJ on the table in front of me but no folk or knife.

Helen sat next to me cut everything up and started to feed me like I was a baby.

“Open up here comes the airplane” she cooed as she feed me all of my breakfast. As I was drinking my OJ I heard a key going into the front door and Mom walked in. I almost had a heart attack as I sat there in a tee shirt and a diaper as a little pee went into my diaper.

I took my binkie and put it in between my legs to hide it and sat closer to the table hoping my tee shirt would hide the back of my diaper.

“Well good morning” Mom said as she walked into the kitchen. “I see you made breakfast” Mom said smiling at Helen.

“Would you like some” Helen asked?

“No thank you honey I’m just going to go shower and sleep for awhile” she said as she kissed Helen and came around and kissed me on the cheek.

She paused for a few second and sniffed luckily she didn’t say anything she must have smelled the baby powder.

“I’m not used to working the night shift, Helen please wake me up at noon if I’m not up already”.

“Ok Mom will do have a pleasant sleep we will be quit for you” she said and smiled at me.

Mom walked up the stairs, after a few minutes we could hear the shower running and Helen said “that was close but I really don’t think Mom would have cared if she caught you in a diaper” she said.

“Really what … what do you mean” I asked?

“She always treats you like the baby of the family because you are so short and sweet” she answered.

“No she doesn’t” I answered a little anode.

“Are you kidding me you never notice she hugs you the most and treats you like a little one pats your bottom when she hugs you or runs her fingers through your hair”? “I bet she wishes you were still her baby”.

“But … but I’m 13 not 2”.

“Ya but look at you you still have that baby face smooth soft skin that makes you so cute and your height and weight”. “I think you are adorable just the way you are right now too” Helen said.

“Ever since Dad died you have always been her favorite”.

“But right now I think you should go up to your room and put on some pants”.

“Ok” I said and helped Helen put our dishes in the dish washer.

As we walked up the stairs I said “Helen I think I’m wet when Mom walked in I got scared and …

“That’s Ok baby I’ll change you again don’t worry” she said.

We went into Helen’s bedroom and she closed the door.

“Get on my bed baby” she said as she got the changing pad, wipes, powder and a clean diaper.

She bent down and pulled the tapes off then lowered the diaper down between my legs. She lifted my legs up with one hand and pulled the wet diaper out and put it on the floor. Still holding my legs up with one hand she pulled a few baby wipes out and washed my bottom and let my legs down.

“You are and I hope will be my little baby boy again” she whispered.

”I’d like that Helen I mean Mommy” I whispered back so Mom wouldn’t hear us. She smiled at me and lifted my legs back up and slid the diaper under me.

Putting my legs back down on the soft diaper I closed my eyes as she powered my diaper area. She rubbed it into my skin then taped the diaper tight around my waist.

I heard Helen giggle as I opened my eyes she smiled at me and said “Opps I didn’t have to put you in another diaper I should have put your underwear on”. “Mom is home” she said giggling.

“Yes but she will be sleeping besides I like when you put me in a dipee” I said.

“That makes me happy” she said and leaned down and gave me a kiss on my forehead then helped me to sit up. She pulled my tee shirt down and I stood up and gave her a big hug.

“Thank you Mommy” I said.

I opened her door and looked out into the hallway to see were Mom was when I didn’t see her I ran to my room and closed the door. I had some home work to do so I set to doing it.

A little before noon I heard the phone ringing I just finished my home work and went to answer it when I heard Helen answer it. Then I heard Helen knocking on Mom’s door.

I opened my door to see what was happening I heard Helen tell Mom that the hospital called and she had to call them back right away.

Mom and Helen went down stairs and Mom made the call when she came back she was upset and I heard her starting to get dressed.

I put on a pair of pants and went to Mom’s room. When I entered Helen told me there was a big car accident on the freeway and Mom was asked to come in even though it was her day off.

“Well that stinks” Mom said. “I’m sorry kids I have to go to work I don’t know when I will be home”. “I will call you when I find out then we will go out to eat if it’s not to late” she said as she kissed us both and left.

“I hope everyone will be Ok” Helen said. Then she looked at me and winked.

“So baby are you ready for lunch” Helen asked?

“Yes Mommy” I answered.

Helen took my hand and we went back to her room where she laid me on her bed and took my pants off. “No pants while Mom is not home” she said and slipped two fingers into my diaper.

“Dry” Helen said a little disappointed.

She took my hand and we went down to the kitchen. I sat down and then she thought of something and ran back to her room. When she came back down she went behind me and started to tie something around my neck.

I looked down and saw it was a bib. I looked at it upside down and it read “Mommy’s Big Baby Boy”.

Helen smiled at me and I shook my head yes she put a sail boat on the table for me to play with as she got lunch ready.

Lunch was cut up hot dogs and fries. She let me eat with my hands. When I finished Mommy washed my face and hands and put my binkie in my mouth and had me play with the boat on the table as she cleaned up after lunch.

When she was done she took me into the livingroom where she sat down on the couch. Mommy pulled me into her arms then slipped the nipple of the baba in between my lips. As I sucked on it my mouth filled with grape juice nice cold juice.

“I know baby likes grape juice” she said as she held me close to her and feed me the baba. When the bottle was empty she put it on the coffee table then she put me over her shoulder and started to pat and rub my back. A big burp escaped my belly and she giggled and told me I was her good little baby boy and she loved me then she gave me a kiss on my cheek and patted my diapered bottom.

Mommy got the remote and turned on TV it wasn’t cartoons so I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep in her arms.

When I woke up Mommy was sleeping next to me and I was lying on her chest. Mommy’s chest felt soft and warm. I put my hand under my cheek and felt what was so warm and soft. I was lying on Mommy breast. I squeezed it gentle and felt how soft and warm it was as I sucked on my binkie.

Mommy stirred and I removed my hand.

“Mmmmm is baby awake” Mommy asked?

“Es ommy” I answered with my binkie in my mouth.

“Good baby are you wet” she asked?

I shook my head yes and she started to get up.

She laid me on my back on the couch and went to get the supplies. When she came back with the wipes, powder and a diaper she undid my diaper pulled it from under me and started to clean me up with the baby wipes.

As she was cleaning me up she looked like she wanted to say something. Her face was beet red and Mommy’s hands were shaking.

“Did … did baby like … touching Mommy” she asked nervously?

I shook my head yes and sucked on my binkie.

“Do you want what other baby’s get from their Mommies”?

I wasn’t sure what she was talking about so I shook my head yes again. I saw her smile as she finished diapering me.

“That’s something that Mommies and babies enjoy would you like to do it with your Mommy” she asked blushing?

I took my binkie out of my mouth “what is it Mommy” I asked?

“Mommy will show you baby” she said as we went to her bedroom. Mommy closed the door behind us and laid me on my back on her bed. She put her pillows up against the head board of her bed and leaned her back against them. She reached behind her and was doing something under her blouse then I saw her throw something to the floor.

Mommy put her arms out for me to come to her so I crawled up to her and got into her arms.

She cradled me in her arms like she was going to give me a baba. When we got comfortable she pulled my binkie from my mouth lifted up her blouse put her hand behind my head and slowly pushed me to her chest.

“Suckle baby this is what other babies do as a baby” she explained as she pushed my face closer to her chest. I opened my mouth and put my lips around her nipple and started to suckle like a baby.

Mommy held me close from the back of my head “Oh what a good baby such a cute and adorable baby boy yes you are yes you are” she cooed. “Suckle … suckle from Mommy all babies do this to their Mommies” she whispered.

Mommy’s other hand went to my diapered bottom and started to pat it.

I did what she said and suckled her hearing Mommy talk to me like a real baby.

“My good little baby Mommy likes when baby suckles her breast” she said as I suckled noisily and contently on Mommy’s nipple.

There was nothing sexual about this it was what all Mommies and babies did in the cost of the day.

Mommy pulled me back and set my lips on her other breast and I continued to suckle my Mommy.

A few minutes later Mommy pulled my lip from her nipple with a pop pulled her blouse down and rocked me in her arms. I was asleep again in her arms.

Helen woke me up to tell me that dinner was ready and Mom was home. I put on a pair of pants and changed my shirt and went down to dinner. Alan was still at his friend’s house so there was one empty chair.

As we ate Mom asked me if I was feeling Ok.

“I feel Ok why” I asked?

“Because when I came home you were sound asleep in Helen’s room”.

“Oh she was helping me with homework I guess I fell asleep and she let me stay in her bed” I answered.

I looked at Helen she had a half smile on her face maybe even a frown but Mom was smiling.

When we finished dinner I help clear the table like I always do and went into the livingroom and there on the table was my empty baby bottle. I took it and slid it under the couch and turned on TV.

Everyone came into the livingroom to watch TV and shortly after we all went to bed.

I couldn’t fall asleep for a few reason one was I was wet two did Mom see the baby bottle on the coffee table and three was Helen smiling or frowning at the dinner table.

A few minutes later my door slowly opened I closed my eyes to make believe I was sleeping. Then I felt a hand on my arm “Baby are you asleep” Helen asked?

I turned and sat up Helen hugged me and asked me if I was wet I told her I was. She got up and went back to her room and came back with the baby supplies.

After she changed me she cuddled me in her arms. “Did you see the baba on the coffee table” she asked?

I sucked on my binkie and shook my head yes.

“I don’t know if she saw it or not but before I went to bed she was asking me questions like “what did you guys do all day”? Then she asked if someone took a bubble bath because when she took her shower the bathroom smelled like Mr. Bubbles”.

“I’m not sure Mom maybe Jerry took it” she answered.

“Why would a 13 year old boy be taking a Mr. Bubbles bubble bath” she asked?

“I just shrugged my shoulders and went to bed” Helen answered.

Helen kissed my forehead tucked me in and left.

Sunday morning …..

Mom was already at work so I went into Helen’s room after knocking on her door.

“Good morning baby how did you sleep” Mommy asked?

“Great Mommy like a baby” I answered. Then I got on her bed and crawled into her arms. She held me tight and kissed me on the cheek. She rocked me back and forth and cooed in my ear. “My baby boy I hope when I get married I will have a cute baby boy just like you” she said.

“Looks like Mom just left for work she is already gone” I told Mommy.

“Good I can have another day with my baby boy” Mommy said.

She held me close to her again I felt how warm and soft she was. I looked up at her and I guess she knew what was on my mine. She slowly lifted her night gown up and pushed my lips to her chest. Mommy held the back of my head and pushed me forward.

I latched on like a good baby and started to suckle her nipple. Like the other day it was not sexual it was sweet a baby suckling from his Mommy.

“This will be like practice when I have my own babies the difference is I will be able to give him/her my milky”.

I suckled from the first nipple for a while then Mommy switched me to her other nipple. I suckled with contentment as a real baby making suckling noses as Mommy enjoyed my attention to her breasts.

Just before I finished the door to Helen’s room opened.

“I forgot my … and Mom looked at us me suckling on Helen’s breast.

“MOM” Helen yelled.

Mom smiled as she approached the bed “I knew there was something going on”. “First the day I came home from my double shift when I kiss Jerry I smelled baby powder then I looked down and I saw he was wearing a diaper”. “And then the bathroom smiling like Mr. Bubbles I remember that smell it always reminds me of giving you all a bath” she said sitting on the side of Helen’s bed. And the clincher was when I saw a baby bottle on the coffee table.

“Mom I can explain” Helen said.

“You don’t have to do you know how much I miss babying Jerry he is so small”. “Of the three of you I always wanted to keep him as my baby boy he was and is so small, sweet and adorable”.

“See I told you she liked you the best and always wanted you to stay her baby” Helen giggled.

“Mom you know this is not sexual” Helen said.

“I know it’s not it is a wonder feeling to provide for your baby or your baby brother”.

“When I come home tonight we can talk and find out how you were so lucky to be doing this” Mom said as she reached over and touched my cheek. Then she got up and left.

Helen was still blushing as she pulled her night gown down. Before she helped me up she put two fingers in my diaper.

“Looks like Mommy has to change her baby boy before we eat breakfast. Ten minutes later we were heading down to the kitchen.

Sorry about the text size don't know what happened????

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, k-dkid said:

Love it

Thank you last check 504 views and you are the first one to comment. Chapter 2 will be posted by the end of the week and then I have a sequel. I wrote these a long time ago. Thanks again. ?

On 1/5/2022 at 4:10 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Thank you last check 504 views and you are the first one to comment. Chapter 2 will be posted by the end of the week and then I have a sequel. I wrote these a long time ago. Thanks again. ?

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. Really enjoyed it thus far ?

• Like 1
  • Eagle0769 changed the title to My First Diaper Chapter 1-2