LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bit of background info.

I met my G/F through POF dating site around 5 years ago when she messaged me after reading my admission in my profile that I had ABDL desires.
She told me at the time it made her feel excited but couldn’t explain why.

Since that first message we have moved in together and have a great relationship which includes her playing ‘Mummy’ to me by changing nappies etc.

I’ve often said to her that I like domineering women both in bed and as a caretaker but she does struggle to take charge.
Her natural default is to be submissive, she likes to be tied up and teased sexually which Im happy to do as I can switch to take charge of situations but it’s a switch that she has struggled with.

It has occurred to me more than once that maybe the initial excitement she felt when she heard of my ABDL thing was that she’d like to play ‘baby’ rather than be Mummy and I have asked her a number of times whether she would like to be put in a nappy.
Her answer has always been “No, it’s your thing not mine”

Well this morning I had her restrained to the bed by her hands and blindfolded for some adult fun, I had told her that she must do as she was told and after about an hour she said she need the toilet, I reminded her of the rules and told her I was going to put her in a nappy because she was tied up.
She didn’t or couldn’t complain so I found the smallest disposable I had, an old pink princess nappy, and taped it on her.
She struggled with wetting it the first time (as I’m sure we all do) but I gave her a big cuddle standing up and she managed to wet it.
After a long afternoon sleep she woke and told me she had wet it again after stirring.

So now we have a new dimension to our relationship, very exciting days ahead.

I’m now looking for suggestions for cute looking plastic backed disposables available in the UK that will fit a size 10 female.

6C409952-1781-4E7E-8DC7-E00D5A35C42A.jpeg

E17C62F7-6B1A-4D8E-A142-CA5781F6DB3E.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, diaprbayb said:

what's wrong with what she's wearing?:unsure:

If this is a response to my question asking for disposable suggestions then I only had one Princess nappy left in my stash, I originally purchased two samples and I found them a little on the small side for me, but unfortunately, a little too big for my G/F. 
I also understand that the design of this brand has changed recently and that they are not a available anymore